A Little Bit of Honey- OHSHC...

By dead-and-dying

Kozumi Suko (Fujioka) was a small, tortured orphan who lived with her best friend, and adoptive sister, Haruh... More

Chapter One: Me and Haruhi
Chapter Two: Why do you have to be so clumsy?!
Chapter Three: This party might not be so bad...
Chapter Four: The complications of a physical exam.
Chapter Five- Nightmares and Sweet Nothings
Chapter Seven: Filming random movies in the rain?
Chapter Eight: An odd day in a weird resort
Chapter Nine: Playing with fear on the beach, Part One
Chapter Ten: Playing with fear on the beach, Part Two
Chapter Eleven: Three strange girls can change so much!
Chapter Twelve: Why can't I go one day without you guys?
Chapter Thirteen: Memories Destroy Us.
Chapter 14: Tricking and Teasing
Chapter 15: Lifeline
❤Epilogue❤

Chapter Six- Renge, the demon manager

1K 33 3
By dead-and-dying

Kozumi's P.O.V.-

Right now, it was Host Club hours, and Tamaki was getting fawned over by quite a few girls, as well as almost all the others. As it turns out, the Host Club wearing kimono's is very popular with the girls. I mean, even I had to wear one, and I don't even like kimono's. Mine was red, with black and purple flowers decorating.

As I walked to Haruhi and Kyoya with tea, I stayed silent as I saw multiple girls by them talking about some kind of photo collections. I sighed, deciding to step away from my spot next to my sister, avoid them, and turned to walk towards some other host, but stopped as I saw an adorable Honey walk up to both of us.

"Ko-chan, Haru-chan, I lost of my sandals." He said cutely, rubbing his eye as tears came to the surface, while holding his other sandal in his opposite hand.. I know that that was just acting, but damn, was he pulling it off well.

When he caught my gaze, he blushed, probably remembering the events of the previous night.

Mori came up next to him, sandal in hand. "Mitsukuni," he bent down and put it on his foot. "It was over there, on the floor."

"Takashi!" Honey hugged him, making the girls blush, and mutter about how cute they were. Even I was blushing a bit, it was like a cuteness overload, while Haruhi muttered something about how everyone was being so overly emotional right now, which made me giggle quietly. Honey glanced up, as I was turning to look back at him, with a blush on his face. Why is he blushing?

I smiled at him, before turning to go back to Haruhi, who was talking with the twins."Here Haruhi, Kozumi, these are for you." Kaoru handed Haruhi a small piece of candy in a fancy box, while Hikaru handed me one too.

"We can have these?" We asked together. They grinned.

"How cute!"

Suddenly two random girls were next to us, and I started to panic a little bit. Haruhi noticed putting her arm through mine, to keep me close to her side.

"Haruhi-kun, Kozumi-chan, you like confections?" They asked, hearts floating around them as they mainly focused on Haruhi.

"No, I'm not really one for sweets." She answered.

"Well, I like sweets, but I don't think I want to eat this," I started, looking at Haruhi, who nodded at my idea. " These will make nice memorial offerings for our mother, though." I ended with a smile. The guests didn't know that I was adopted, but I still thought of Ranka, and Haruhi's mom as my own parents.

Haruhi smiled at me, hugging her arm around me. Some people think it's weird, but we were always close, ever since I became a part of her family, but she doesn't know about my problems.

Suddenly, Tamaki and the Host Club, minus Kyoya, appeared.

I drowned out whatever was going on, Haruhi's comment about fake tears, and Tamaki's rant about a true host, when the door slightly opened, and a new girl appeared, slightly side stepping through the small gap, as if wanting to go unnoticed for a little while. That didn't work though, seeing as Haruhi followed my gaze, which meant that Tamaki did too. She was small, an average height, and had a light brownish color to her hair, held in place by a pink bow.

As the twins somehow appeared right next to her, they were pushed away before they could pester her further, as Tamaki overdramatically greeted the new guest.

I wasn't really paying any attention to what he was saying, until I heard her yell at him, and turned to look in shock.

"Stop it, you phony! Your nothing but a phony prince! No prince goes around spreading their love so willingly, how can you be so stupid?" She repeatedly insulting him, and it seemed like each word stabbed Tamaki in his heart over and over again. As I watched, I couldn't help but hold back the small fit of giggles building up at the sight in front of me. It was all really funny when you thought about it! Tamaki fell back in weird slow motion.

Kyoya looked thoughtful. "Excuse me, are you..." She stopped, and blushed as she looked like she was about to cry.

"Kyoya-sama!" She attacked him in a one sided hug, jumping over Tamaki in the process. "My prince..."

--

A while later, she was explaining who she was. "Fiancè?"

"Yes, my name is Renge. I will be transferring to Class 1A tomorrow."

She started going on about seeing him doing all these things that I never would've pictured Kyoya-san doing. Meanwhile, it seemed to be making Kyoya see, extremely irritated.

"Could you maybe, be thinking of someone else?" Haruhi questioned, everyone else nodding in agreement, while Kyoya just stood there.

"No, you can trick me!" She continued to rant on about some qualities that she is sure Kyoya has, but it seems as though she's talking about a different person entirely. She seemed to be majorly confusing everyone too, as the twins looked like the might self-destruct if this went on any longer. It was so obvious, she was just a stupid otaku who's obsessed with a dumb game I've played once before. Seriously, I was laughing really hard at these guys in my head right now, everything was just so idiotic and stupid. That may seem weird, and rude, but I just find it a little too funny.

"You are the one who looks just like Ichijo-Miyabi-kun!" Renge finished, pointing at him, like a determined statue waiting for a reaction. Yep, now it seemed to be hitting everyone. I covered my mouth, trying to stop the rude interruption from happening, as I would've laughed very loudly.

Honestly, I had thought Kyoya would've caught on sooner, but that fact that he didn't just made it more humorous.

Everyone looked to Kyoya as he explained how she deluded herself into thinking they were engaged, and looked rather shocked as they realised that he'd only just met her this once.

Renge didn't really seem to be paying any attention to anyone but Kyoya, and then said something that surprised and maybe upset some people. "I'm going to be the host's club's new manager!"

"Kyoya-san..." I spoke up, desperately hoping he would deny her the title.

He turned in my direction. "She is the daughter of an important family- client. Pay her respect." That's it?

Oh great, I hope she won't change much. I like everything and everyone how they are now.

--

The next day at the Host Club, I was relieved to when I found she wasn't currently in the room. It's not that I didn't like her, I kind of really did, I just found it hard not to laugh at everything that happens when she's around.

Tamaki got everyone's attention as we all sat in chairs that circled a polished coffee table. "I thought about it, and maybe having a lady manager wouldn't be so bad."

"Really? Why?" I asked, wondering why he had a sudden change of heart.

"Yeah, why do you say that?" The twins repeated, in sync.

Of course, he had to give a stupid response for an answer. "Well, she's in the same class as Haruhi. If they were friends, Haruhi might be more girly." That hurt. It was like I wasn't even there half the time. Like I didn't exist. I opened my mouth, to protest, and say that I was around her all the time, but closed it, not wanting to be hurt more. I should be used to it, but... I thought the Host Club was nicer.

Haruhi looked at me worriedly, smiling, as if to show me that I was still there, and that cared. I turned away. It wasn't enough. It didn't change the fact that to most people, I was nothing. Honey was on my other side, and he moved so that I could see him, and he smiled reassuringly. He also grabbed my hand, maybe for more effect.

As the door opened, everyone turned to see Renge walk in, with something in her hands.

"Hey everyone, your manager has brought cookies." Tamaki strolled up to her.

"How ladylike!" He gestured around, posing dramatically.

"Quit it, phony, they're not for you." She said, walking to Kyoya. "They are slightly burnt, but I know what you'll say." She smiled bashfully, starting to gush and fantasize about something I didn't want to know. Me and Honey snuck a cookie.

"These are burnt." Honey claimed, nibbling on it. Takashi stopped him, claiming they were bad for him, which ended in getting chased around by an angry snake demon. Me and Haruhi tried one.

"They're not really that bad." We said together, going to take another bite. The twins came up to us, mischievous glints in their eyes.

"Let me see." Hikaru went close to her mouth, snapping the cookie in uneven halves, holding her chin. That seemed to capture Tamaki's attention.

Kaoru came close to me. "You have crumbs on your face." He gingerly licked them off, getting really uncomfortably close to kissing my cheek. That seemed to get Tamaki's attention even more, for some reason. Honey came closer to, looking slightly mad, glaring at Kaoru.

Tamaki pointed at them, angrily grumbling about something, while Kyoya seemed to talk about how all four of us became really close friends quickly. It was true, we did. I was close to Kaoru mostly, while Haruhi was close to both.

"If you had just told me, I could've gotten them myself." I said, nonchalantly.

"And if you wanted one, they're right here." Haruhi added, holding up the bag.

Tamaki held Haruhi's face, and got in mine too. "Your supposed to casually brush them aside, and ignore them!" He nagged, frantically.

"Stop sexually harassing her/me, Tamaki/Senpai." Me and Haruhi said together. He went on about how the twins were guilty, and the main problem, before Renge interrupted, set off about something when Honey offered her some kind of beverage.

"It's all wrong! Besides Kyoya-sama, all of your characters are all wrong! You need a 'dark side'! Young maiden's enjoy a man who's gone through trauma. Are you trying to ruin everything Kyoya-samas business has worked for?! Today, I'm changing everyone's character's, starting with you!" She began her rant, yelling to Honey. "You're too babyish. Now, you are the cute-faced thug!" He looked horrified. "Morinozuka-senpai, you're the childhood flunkie. The twins are basketball players, who live in their own world. Haruhi-kun, you're an honor student faced with strong bullying! Kazumi-san, you're the clingy older sister who tries to protect him, " I cut her off.

"But I'm not a host, I-" She ignored me, moving onto Tamaki.

"And you, are the dark prince, the school idol who's desperately lonesome. And Kyoya-sama," She turned around to face him, "You're just fine the way you are."

Me and the twins grabbed Kyoya, dragging him to the side. "Do something!" We begged.

He pointed to Tamaki, who was doing some weird act in front of the door. "But the king seem to like this."

He got Renge to come over. "Is this how a lonesome pose would look?"

"Perfect, even more so if it were raining, though." We sweatdropped. Uh oh.

I looked at Honey, to see him already looking at me. 'What do you think?' He mouthed to me. I shrugged, ' I don't really like the character she gave me. I don't know.' I mouthed back. He closed his eyes and smiled, shaking his head.

This'll be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
209K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...