š•øš–€š•½š•Æš•°š•½ | š–‚š–Šš–‰š–“š–Šš–˜š–‰...

By 3clipseLilith

š•®š–š–†š–”š–˜ š–†š–“š–‰ š–ˆš–—š–Žš–’š–Š š–’š–Šš–Šš–™š–˜ š–’š–šš–—š–‰š–Šš–—... š•­š–šš–‘š–‘š–˜š–Šš–žš–Š, š–‡š–Žš–™š–ˆš–š–Šš–˜! **I DO NOT OWN WEDN... More

š•øš–€š•½š•Æš•°š•½ | š–‚š–Šš–‰š–“š–Šš–˜š–‰š–†š–ž
š–ˆš–†š–˜š–™
š–•š–‘š–†š–žš–‘š–Žš–˜š–™
š–•š–—š–”š–‘š–”š–Œš–šš–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–‘š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–‘š–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–šš–—š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
>>discussion
WRATH
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–Žš–‹š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Žš–š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
Possible Title Change
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–“š–Žš–“š–Šš–™š–Šš–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
Translation to Khabar-E-Tahayyur-E-Ishq
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–œš–Šš–“š–™š–ž-š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–”š–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–™š–œš–”
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–™š–š–—š–Šš–Š
Emine
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–‹š–”š–šš–—
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–‹š–Žš–›š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Žš–
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–Šš–Žš–Œš–š–™
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–™š–š–Žš–—š–™š–ž-š–“š–Žš–“š–Š
š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–‹š–”š–—š–™š–ž

š–ˆš–š–†š–•š–™š–Šš–— š–˜š–Šš–›š–Šš–“

412 11 1
By 3clipseLilith

~

VII

~

And hour later, when they were all cleaned and dried - and in their uniforms again - the Black Cats stood on the stage in the quad in front of the school.

"The first Poe Cup took place in 1897, as a way to not only honour Nevermore's most famous alumni, but honour those values that all outcasts share," Weems announced to the school, "Community, perseverance, determination."

More like chaos, crime and murder.

"And we certainly saw those values on display today," Weems handed Enid the trophy as the quad burst into deafaning cheers. "Congratulations to Ophelia Hall."

Wednesday and Aiyla exchanged a disgruntled look and both of them walked away.

They made their way through the hall and towards the Edgar Allan Poe statue, sitting down at the ledge by his feet. Wednesday let out a sigh, and Aiyla leaned her head against the stone and closed her eyes.

"So, the vision?" Aiyla inquired.

"They've been happening for about a year now," Wednesday revealed, "They feel like electroshock therapy but without the satisfying afterburn."

"Ouch," Aiyla hummed.

"They can be of the future, or the past," Wednesday admitted, "This time, I saw a girl, she looked a bit like me - but from the past, I think. She held a black, leather bound book."

"Did she say anything?" she asked.

She nodded, "She said 'You are the key' and that's it."

"Wow." Aiyla looked up, and sighed, opening her mouth to say something - but her eyes locked on the stone book the statue was holding.

On the book, the symbol of the Nightshades was engraved.

"Wendy," Aiyla hissed, pointing up and the Addams girl looked up to see the book, eyes widening in surprise.

Before either of them could say anything, however Enid's voice broke through the silence, "What are you doing down here?" She grabbed their shoulders and hauled them up.

"Hiding," Wednesday revealed.

"People keep smiling at us and it's unsettling," Aiyla explained, as they walked.

Enid shoved her shoulder slightly, "It's called having your moment. You took down Bianca Barclay. Try to enjoy it."

"And not by giving Xavier a blowjob in the woods," Wednesday mused.

Aiyla rolled her eyes, "For the last time, nothing actually happened."

"The girls want to know if you want to hang out later," Enid declared to them as they entered the quad, where students sat on tables and milled around. "Come on, it's not going to kill you."

"We'll think about it," Wednesday stated.

They watched as Enid squealed and cheered as she sat at her table, grinning at the Poe Cup.

"It's good to see you fitting in."

They turned to see Weems, who smiled fakely, "Just like your mother."

"My mother and I are two different people/species/everything," Wednesday reminded.

"The last time Ophelia Hall won the Poe Cup, your mother captained the team," Weebs revealed, "I was her co-piolet. Maybe you two are more alike than you think."

Wednesday said nothing, they only turned and walked away.

"I'm going to the library," she told her, when they entered the building, "You coming."

"There's something I have to do," Aiyla declined.

The two girls parted ways and Aiyla ran to her room and quickly changed out of her uniform and took her hair out from the dutch braid it was in. She dressed in skinny jeans and combat boots, as well as Xavier's hoodie.

Pulling her hair out of her hoodie, Aiyla made her way through the school to go climb through a window.

...

When Xavier Thorpe entered his room and turned on the light, he found someone sitting on his bed.

Aiyla stood up, "Handsome."

He smiled lightly, "Gazelle."

"How does losing feel?" Aiyla hummed, walking towards him closing the distance between them.

"Like nothing compared to seeing you in that tight, little costume."

Aiyla's breath hitched as she let her hands run up his arms, feeling his muscles tense as she touched him. She got on her tiptoes and rested her arms around his shoulders. "I want you to tell me everything you wanted to do to me."

Xavier clenched his jaw, his eyes darkening with arousal as he observed her, "That's dangerous."

"I can handle myself."

He stared at her, bringing shaking hands to her waist. Aiyla's breath hitched as his hands travelled to her hips, lifting up the hem of his hoodie so that he could grasp her hips. "I wanted to get my hands all over you and not let an inch of you go untouched. I wanted to turn you into art so that I could look at you like that everyday. I wanted to..."

He trailed off for a moment.

"Go on."

"I wanted to fuck you senseless until you were screaming my name."

Aiyla stared at him, her face going red with a blush as se tried to comprehend what he had just said. "I-I've known you for like a month."

"And I've been hardcore crushing on you for a month," Xavier admitted.

Aiyla bit her lip slightly, squirming. 

She smirked letting one of her hands travel down his body, teasingly slowly. "And do you still want to fuck me?"

Xavier said nothing, but shakily nodded.

"Are you going crazy thinking about me?" she inquired, voice slightly higher pitch than before.

He nodded again.

"Do you want my hands all over you?" Aiyla mused, looking up at him through her lashes.

Xaveir's face flushed and he nodded.

Aiyla stopped her hand from going any lower by the time she'd reached the hem of his trousers. "Use your words, handsome."

Xavier's eyes were dark with lust, he shifted, "Please, gazelle. Please."

She smirked and lowered her hand to the growing bulge in the front of his trousers. "Please what?"

His grip on her hips tightened, "Tou- touch me. Please touch me."

Aiyla began palming him through his trousers.

Xavier groaned loudly, holding her hips so hard they were going numb.

She kept palming him, causing his breathing to go heavy and low and him to grunt her name quietly. "Xavier," she hummed, "When you take care of this, I want you to be thinking of me."

He nodded shakily.

"I want you to close your eyes and imagine me on my knees for you," Aiyla continued, increasing the pressure of her touch, "Completely naked."

Xavier clenched his jaw, "Aiyla," he grunted, "Don't make me even more addicted to yo- mhm..."

She kept her eyes locked with his, and kept palming him, "I want you scream my name so loudly everyone knows who you're obsessed with."

She could feel her heart thundering away and a rush of satisfaction barrel through her veins as Xavier's heavy breathing quickened.

"Oh, fuck..."

Aiyla let go of him, prying his hands off of her hips, backing away teasingly.

He grunted slightly, holding onto the wall for support as he tried to regain his bearings.

"Come back," he ordered.

"I don't think I will," Aiyla smirked, making her way to the window, she turned bending over teasingly and going to climb out of the window. "Sweet dreams, handso-"

Xavier slapped her arse so hard, Aiyla saw stars.

She moaned loudly, momentarily closing her eyes,

"There," Xavier breathed, "Now we're even."

Aiyla couldn't breath, she squirmed, squeezing her legs together.

"Fuck you, Xavier Thorpe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 250 16
Imagines of the Wednesday Characters *requests open* I hope you'll enjoy it (: ā—ļø I dont own any characters except OC's , all rights belong to Netfl...
61.4K 1.1K 32
š‘‹š‘Žš‘£š‘–š‘’š‘Ÿ š‘‡ā„Žš‘œš‘Ÿš‘š‘’ | š’”š’Žš’–Ģˆš’• ^š’†š’‘š’‰š’†š’Žš’†š’“š’‚š’: š’š’‚š’”š’•š’Šš’š’ˆ š’‡š’š’“ š’‚ š’—š’†š’“š’š š’”š’‰š’š’“š’• š’•š’Šš’Žš’†
23.8K 352 61
Wednesday aesthetics, preferences and one shots!
26.4K 757 13
āšˆ ššØš§'š­ š°ššš§š­ š­šØ š°ššš¤šž š®š© šŸš«šØš¦ š­š”š¢š¬ šš«šžššš¦.āž š–šžšš§šžš¬šššš²'š¬ š¬š§š¢š©š©šžš­š¬ šØšŸ š­š”šž š¬š°šžšžš­ š¦šØš¦šžš§š­š¬...