Forever Immortal

By xnamtiddiesx

Rave and Darren's story may be over, but its only just the beginning for their son Riley. Riley is starting... More

Forever Immortal
Fifteenth Birthday: Guess now I'm suppose to be all sparkling like Edward now
Chapter 3: Forever Vampire and Wolf
Chapter 4: Them
Chapter 5: Forever Bullies
Chapter 6: Forever No Pity
Chapter 7: Forever Obsessed
Chapter 8: Forever Loyal
Chapter 9: Forever Bitching
Chapter 10: Forever Charming
Chapter 11: Forever Yourself
Chapter 12: Forever Unplanned
Chapter 13: Forever Handsome
Chapter 14: Forever Tired
Chapter 15: Forever a Fighter
Chapter 16: Forever Kissed
Chapter 17: Forever Dead*
Cut Version
Chapter 18: Forever Dead**
Chapter 19: Forever Dead***
Chapter 20: Forever Fangs
Chapter 21: Forever Watched
Chapter 22: Forever Stalked
Chapter 23: Forever Jazz
Chapter 24: Forever Confused
Chapter 25: Forever Crazy
Chapter 26: Forever Sleepwalking
Chapter 28: Forever Questionable
A/N
Chapter 29: Forever Boyfriend
Readers Questions
Chapter 30: Forever Changed
Chapter 31: Forever Sleepless
Chapter 33: Forever Best Friend
Chapter 34: Forever Sophia
Chapter 35: Forever Fighting
Chapter 36: Forever the Drudge
Chapter 37: Forever Powerful
Chapter 38: Forever Ben & Jazz
Chapter 39: Forever a Secret
Chapter 40:Forever a Feeling
Chapter 41: Forever Target
Chapter 42: Forever the Goddess
Chapter 43: Forever Lied To
Chapter 44: Forever Her Boyfriend
Forever A Mother
finished
Chapter 46: Forever In Flames
Chapter 47: Forever the Profit
Epilogue

Chapter 32: Forever Darkness

57 5 2
By xnamtiddiesx

Ben's P.O.V

Maybe this was what it was like to go truly crazy. Not sleeping at night, hearing voices and doing things you're not fully aware of. Yes, I did say hearing voices. I've never talked back to the voice I was hearing. I was too afraid too. I couldn't tell reality from dreams. This could be my own fault. The other night, I looked up "Body Possession" Let me tell you the people who use google are perverts because the first thing google suggested while I was typing was "Body Position" Like all curious guys in the world, I just had to click it. I got side tracked till my mom came into the living room. I don't know what made her think I was going to search for porn just because the computer is in the living room. If anything the risk of getting caught made want to look even more. Any way.... not the point.

I was looking at Body Possession and I had all the clear signs of it. Bruises on my body, which I just passed off to my dad as sports injuries. I was getting less and less sleep, when I did nothing but nightmares of kill Riley and sleeping walking. I was surprised that I hadn't acted out the dream yet. More often, there are times where I blank out during the day. Passing out from sleep, or I just can't remember what happened in parts off the day. My parents have finally noticed what has been going on with. They think I am on drugs from Riley told me. I could see why they thought that. I didn't eat much, I didn't sleep and I get annoyed easy. I knew Riley and Jazz knew what was going on with me. I never asked them, because they had to be keeping it secret for a reason. Maybe so the person behind this wouldn't find out that Riley and his folks knew. My question was, what going to happen next. There must have been a big plan behind this all.And if there was.....who was behind this. I was part of their plan somehow. All was really know right now that they wanted me to kill Riley.

"Riley?" I chucked my pen at his head. He moved his head to the side and pen hit a bookcase. I could hear him laughing. I balled up my papers, but he turned around. I throw the paper at him and I missed. Riley throw his pencil at me and I moved out the way.

"You two are stupid." Ava said at the end of the table. Lets seem in dodge this. I balled alot of paper this time and throw them all at once. Riley kept laughing. I knew he could have dodged him all if he wanted too, but he didn't. All of them hit him. Just then or free period teacher came in.

"Ben and Riley, you two can go clean up the books in the the history section since you two have nothing to do." I tried not to laugh. "And pick up all this paper." Riley picked the paper. Soon as I got eyesight I started laughing.

"Everyone is really starting to think you're on drugs now." Riley said to me as I started pushing the book cart. "Coach is thinking about drug testing the team."

"Does anyone at least have some idea of who's behind this?" Last week during practice I flipped out one of my team mates. I don't even remember doing it.

"No but whoever it is, it someone from my parents past. They want me, because they think I'm this person not. Whoever it is, it's someone who got close enough to you. Without drawing attention." Riley put the book on the shelf.

"Well I think I would notice a vampire or someone strange around me. I mean even when I drank that stuff. I opened the bottle myself, I left it sitting the bench outside during the game. No one came near it. You folks was there, you were there. They never saw the vampire there." That was right, we never saw who it was. We just knew someone was near.

"What vampire can get close, without drawing attention to themselves? Someone familiar." That's when it clicked in my head. It had to be someone we see all the time. Someone that we would expect.

"What about someone on the football team?" Riley shoot his head. "No, Jazz would have picked up on it before me. My cousin couldn't be around her, without his senses being thrown off. Young vampires still have hard time with controlling themselves around wolves. You have be pretty mature vampire to handle it or been around a wolf over half your life." I did remember his cousin.

"Ri..." Jazz said coming up to us. "Goldilocks is looking for you, something about the dance Friday." I watched Riley damn near fly away. The poor guy had it bad for Sophia.

"You going to the dance?" I asked her. She brushed hair from her face, she was gonna need a haircut soon, her hair was dead give away she was girl. I knew how she felt about that.

"Yeah, I am." That was surprising.

"You got a date?" I pushed the cart as she started putting books on the shelfs.

"Nah, you?" Smirked.

" No, how about me and you go together?" She looked me and shrugged.

"Cool with me, long as I don't have put on makeup or a dress or heels." Now how did I know she wasn't gonna wear a dress. I've never seen her wear a dress a day in my life. I did see her wear makeup once, only because her mom made her. "So what were two saying about the team?"

"I thought maybe the person that's behind this is someone on the team. Someone we have seen but wouldn't expect. Riley didn't think so, because you would have already found them."

"Beeeeeeen" I turned around. I didn't see anyone. Jazz didn't notice. I need sleep, the only time I did sleep during the night when Jazz would sleep over. For some reason, she put my mind and body at ease.

"Young vampires can't, but it's possible for an older vampire to be around me. Or...." Jazz stopped. "They know I am wolf, being around Riley I smell vampire stink all the time. I can't tell one sent from another, not like with my kind."

"They are masking their scent, remember Mr. H does it all the time so no other vampires can find him. What if this person is doing the same thing? It could be why Ava and Riley's uncle can't pick up on who it either." I heard the whisper again. I had to be hearing things.

"Someone who is a mature vampire, can cover their scent. A vampire that can get close, without us noticing." Jazz said thinking aloud.

"Well you think about that, I gotta piss." I stopped pushing the cart and walked to the restroom. I poked my head in real quick to make sure no one was inside. I went in quickly and locked the stall doors. Hopefully no girl would walk in here catch me. The thing is the boys bathroom always dirty and smelled of piss. I know I am guy and all, but shit we were nature creatures. I rather risk getting caught in the girl's restroom then go in the boy room. I washed my hands and as I did, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. Hell shit looks a lot better than I do right now. Whoever behind all this had to be pretty damn smart. They had to know us pretty well not to be suspected. The only way that possible was if.... that was it! I unlocked the bathroom door.

"You think it's gonna be that easy?" I froze up where I was. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I'm just hearing things again, I'm just hearing things again. "You're not hearing things." I slowly turned around. It was a good thing I just peed, cause I would have just went all over myself.

"I'm dreaming." I backed up against the door. The person looking back at me was me.

"You think, I'm going to let you ruin my plans?" I was dreaming. Wake up Ben, just wake up. I moved my hand, I started pitching the back of it over and over again. "I'm not gonna let you tell them that figure it out."

"This isn't real...." Any second now, any second I was gonna wake up. I closed my eyes and started bagging the back of my head against the door. "I'm dreaming, this isn't happening. Ben just wake up."

"You an important job Ben." I opened my eyes to see myself, this time a little closer then before. A smile pulled across his face. He chuckled. "I just need your body, just for a little while." He came forward..

"WAKE UP!!!! GOT DAMN IT WAKE UP!!!" I closed my eyes tight. I felt something touch my face. I opened my eyes. He was gone.

"No, I'm right here inside you..."

"SOMEBODY HELP!!" I feel to my knees and everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 8K 54
*This story has some dark themes and may cause triggers. Viewer's discretion is advised* Seventeen-year-old Adrien Horn is a Junior in high school. H...
1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
58 6 16
"Riley If it weren't that I would get my butt kicked, I would go myself to show those guys who beat Skyler up who's boss. Look at me. Trying to act...
52 5 40
Moving to a different city is hard and starting at a new school is stressful. Growing up, Steven had everything he could have asked for. A loving fam...