GIRLS, cobra kai

By eunoiamind

The girl who was in a bad space starts to hang out with a girl who had a not so great reputation when it... More

intro
i. crabs are great unless they try to chase you
ii. yes, she's a cutie
iii. perfect day to buy a car
iv. just take the jacket
v. you aren't saying anything?
vi. just me? okay.
vii. you didn't mess it up.
viii. typical miguel things.
ix. murder on my mind
x. almost kiss
xi. i'm taking the risk
xii. cherry slushie!
xiii. my beautiful lady
xiv. tell them.
xv. my hair's not in a ponytail
xvi. reminds me of those little demons
xvii. she could drown me and i'd thank her
xix. she's doing... great
xx. like in stranger things?
xxi. glad to see you aren't dead.
xxii. he is good at speeches
xxiii. cherry slushies for everyone!
xxiv. go sam!
xxv. i'm gonna go...
xxvi. i love you, zoe garcia

xviii. miguel's missing

256 9 0
By eunoiamind

After Zoe's ribs were bandaged, she decided Terry Silver was someone that was on top of her target list. So she did what any person would do. She managed to get Zach to join her as well. Her revenge plan was now perfectly set and ready to go.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," Zach mumbled as they got into Silver's car. Zoe kept watch as he hotwired the car to turn on, "What are we doing again?"

"We're putting his car in an illegal parking zone. Then his car will get towed." Zoe nodded.

"That's it?" He asked sarcastically, but that made Zoe feel like it wasn't enough. Once the motor started running, Zoe jumped into the passenger seat, and they drove and parked in an illegal zone. A few workers tried to tell them not to, but Zoe walked away as fast as she could yelling so they couldn't hear them.

"I'm going to go back to the bleachers, okay?" Zach mumbled to her before she grabbed him and pulled him back, hurting herself in the process. She leaned over as Zach kept her balance, annoyed.

"I need you to do one last thing," Zoe mumbled to him. Zach hummed, letting her go on, "I need you to grab that mouse trap and put it in Silver's bag."

"Are you insane?" He whisper-yelled at her.

"Yes!" Zoe huffed, "I saw him whisper something to Piper. I'm getting my revenge now since he made me get out of the match. And if you don't do it I will."

"You are not going in that locker room." Zach put his foot down like an adult.

"So are you going to do it?" She raised her eyebrows at him. He huffed but gently took the mouse trap and walked into the locker rooms. He walked out a few moments later.

"Don't tell my girlfriend about any of this." He instructed Zoe.

"Wasn't planning on telling Moon anything but embarrassing stories of you." Zoe beamed at the boy before walking slowly towards the gym. He rolled his eyes but followed her before heading back up to the bleachers.

"So what did I miss?" Zoe asked the group as Demetri and Eli helped her walk over to a bench.

"Well, Sam kicked Piper's ass after what she did to you. She also used Eagle Fang, which made Daniel not so happy. And Eli won the boy's division which puts us in a good place. And he also told me he liked me so more bonuses. And Sam is about to go face to face with Tory." Demetri explained.

"Hey, good for you!" She patted Eli on the back before she waved Sam over.

"You're going to do amazing." She said to her before she pecked her on the forehead.
Sam smiled at her before she turned to see Daniel with a wheelchair.

"Do you want a closer look?" He asked. Zoe nodded as she carefully moved up and into the chair. He wheeled her over as Zoe gave Sam's hand one last squeeze before she left.

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match of the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the queen cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver." Daryl announced into the mic. Zoe fake clapped when they talked about the senseis.

"And representing Miyagi Do karate, the bonsai badass, Samantha LaRusso! Coached by her father and sensei, two-time All-Valley champion Daniel LaRusso, who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence." Sam turned to her dad with a smile before Daniel ran to the mat.

"Oh! I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All- Valley champion, Johnny Lawrence!" Daryl clarified what Daniel told him. Zoe cheered, making Sam shake her head. After they did their bows they were told to fight.

Tory struck with an aggressive kick, Sam blocking it with her own leg. Sam did a front kick but Tory ducked down and went to sweep the leg. Sam had gotten out of her way, spinning and then throwing get foot, colliding with Tory's face.

"LaRusso. Score: One-Zero. Fight." Tory went to her Senseis as Zoe cheered loudly for her.

"What was that?" Daniel asked Johnny.

"A flying tornado kick," Johnny explained.

"A badass flying tornado kick." Zoe nodded, Daniel nodding as well. Tory went back to her spot as the referee called them to fight.

Tory kicked her, Sam blocked it as they switched places. Tory swung at her but Sam moved out of the way, throwing her leg at her but Tory blocked it. Sam started to use the wax on-and-off method as Tory swung before she used both arms to block. Sam went to kick her but Tory managed to hit her in the stomach.

"Point, Nichols. Score: One-one. Ready? Fight." Sam kicked at her twice but missed. Tory twisted herself around Sam, kicking her, scoring her the second point.

"You got this, Sam!" Zoe yelled. Sam turned to her and her two Senseis. Sam turned back and started to do the same balancing hand motions Daniel used against Johnny.

"Ready? And fight!" The referee yelled. Tory went to kick her but Sam blocked all three kicks. Sam swung at her but Tory blocked them. Sam did a front kick but Tory ducked, doing a sidekick but Sam blocked it. Sam tried to kick her again but Tory moved out of the way.

Sam raised her right arm into a fist over her head. Tory side kicked but Sam ducked. She went to kick her again but this time Sam blocked it. Tory started to swing, Sam blocking them before the brunette grabbed her arms and pushed her back. Tory got her arms out of the hold swinging at her but Sam blocked it, hitting her in the chest.

"No point. Out of bounds." The referee called.

"What?" Sam and Zoe yelled in sync.

"Bullshit!" Zoe's dad yelled from the bleachers, some of the other watchers nodding in agreement.

"Come on ref! She went out after she got hit!" Johnny yelled. The referee ignored them, including the booing audience, before calling them to fight. Sam had one leg lifted as she used her balance.

Sam kicked her but Tory blocked it. Tory threw punches but Sam blocked them. Tory sidekick with Sam blocking it. Zoe turned away to see Terry with an evil look on his face. She felt like he did something bad but she didn't know what. She turned back just in time to see Sam hit Tory with both her fists in the chest.

"Score is two-two. Next point wins. Ready? Fight!" Tory kicked at her Sam blocking both. She swung at Sam but she blocked it, Sam kicking her away. "That's a block. No point."

Tory jump-kicked at her with Sam blocking it and repeating the movement. Tory swung but Sam blocked, moving her arm down. The two started to just swing and block each other before they took a breath, waiting for the other to strike again. Sam went to kick her but Tory grabbed her and threw the two to the ground. Sam went to strike but Tory rolled away, trying to kick her but Sam moved away. Sam got back up and flipped over her so Sam could have ahold of her when Tory's elbow collided with her eye.

"Sam!" Zoe yelled out to her in concern, standing up. Johnny grabbed her shoulder so she wouldn't go, the referee calling them to go to their Senseis.

"Are you all right?" Daniel asked as Zoe held her face gently.

"Yeah, she got me good but I can still fight," Sam confirmed, gently touching her eye.

"My first aid kit is in the car, I can get you some Advil after this," Zoe told her as she let go. Sam nodded before they went back.

"Ready? Fight!" Sam threw a sidekick but Tory blocked her. They started to circle each other, neither attacking yet. Zoe inhaled and exhaled, worried for her girlfriend.

Tory kicked at her, Sam blocking it without hesitation. Tory flung her fist at her but Sam blocked it, going to kick her but Tory blocked it as well. They started their thing again, swinging and kicking but having it blocked before Tory crouched down and managed to kick her in the chest from below.

Zoe covered her mouth. She didn't know what Sam looked like but she knew she was going to be disappointed in herself.
Johnny and Daniel walked on the mat as Cobra Kai started to celebrate their win, walking Sam off. Zoe covered her face letting her cry on her shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me spend the night here, Mr. Garcia." Sam smiled sadly, tears still in her eyes. He nodded as he walked into his bedroom.

"Ice cream?" Zoe suggested as they sat on her couch. Sam nodded as Zoe grabbed the Neapolitan ice cream and two spoons.

"I'm sorry I let you and everyone else down." Sam sighed as she leaned on her shoulder.

"You didn't let anyone down. Everyone saw that you did your best out there, and that's all we can do, you know? Dont beat yourself up over it." Zoe comforted her.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Sam nodded when her phone started to ring. She stood up as she answered it. "Hello... No, why? He's what? Uh, okay. Okay, I'll be on the look out for him. Okay... Bye."

"What's happening?" Zoe asked as Sam turned to her.

"Miguel's missing."

AN: Here's my opinion on this fight and who won, even though no one asked for it. I don't think this match has a definite winner because of the cheating scandal that happened so I think neither Sam nor Tory won or lost this match. Anyways season 4 is complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 6.4K 33
-๐๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‘๐‚๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ หขแตƒแต หกแตƒสณแต˜หขหขแต’ '๐˜พ'๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™–๐™™...
154K 7.5K 23
-๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐„๐€๐’๐˜ แต‰หกโฑ แตแต’หขแตแต’สทโฑแต—แถป '๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ...
3.1K 191 9
"I kinda wanna throw my phone across the room 'Cause all I see are girls too good to be true With paper-white teeth and perfect bodies Wish I didn't...
170K 4.8K 47
if a man talks shit then i owe him nothing. hawk x fem!oc x Robby Keene cobra Kai season 1-5 previously named sunshine!