xviii. miguel's missing

After Zoe's ribs were bandaged, she decided Terry Silver was someone that was on top of her target list. So she did what any person would do. She managed to get Zach to join her as well. Her revenge plan was now perfectly set and ready to go.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this," Zach mumbled as they got into Silver's car. Zoe kept watch as he hotwired the car to turn on, "What are we doing again?"

"We're putting his car in an illegal parking zone. Then his car will get towed." Zoe nodded.

"That's it?" He asked sarcastically, but that made Zoe feel like it wasn't enough. Once the motor started running, Zoe jumped into the passenger seat, and they drove and parked in an illegal zone. A few workers tried to tell them not to, but Zoe walked away as fast as she could yelling so they couldn't hear them.

"I'm going to go back to the bleachers, okay?" Zach mumbled to her before she grabbed him and pulled him back, hurting herself in the process. She leaned over as Zach kept her balance, annoyed.

"I need you to do one last thing," Zoe mumbled to him. Zach hummed, letting her go on, "I need you to grab that mouse trap and put it in Silver's bag."

"Are you insane?" He whisper-yelled at her.

"Yes!" Zoe huffed, "I saw him whisper something to Piper. I'm getting my revenge now since he made me get out of the match. And if you don't do it I will."

"You are not going in that locker room." Zach put his foot down like an adult.

"So are you going to do it?" She raised her eyebrows at him. He huffed but gently took the mouse trap and walked into the locker rooms. He walked out a few moments later.

"Don't tell my girlfriend about any of this." He instructed Zoe.

"Wasn't planning on telling Moon anything but embarrassing stories of you." Zoe beamed at the boy before walking slowly towards the gym. He rolled his eyes but followed her before heading back up to the bleachers.

"So what did I miss?" Zoe asked the group as Demetri and Eli helped her walk over to a bench.

"Well, Sam kicked Piper's ass after what she did to you. She also used Eagle Fang, which made Daniel not so happy. And Eli won the boy's division which puts us in a good place. And he also told me he liked me so more bonuses. And Sam is about to go face to face with Tory." Demetri explained.

"Hey, good for you!" She patted Eli on the back before she waved Sam over.

"You're going to do amazing." She said to her before she pecked her on the forehead.
Sam smiled at her before she turned to see Daniel with a wheelchair.

"Do you want a closer look?" He asked. Zoe nodded as she carefully moved up and into the chair. He wheeled her over as Zoe gave Sam's hand one last squeeze before she left.

"What better way to cap off this exciting exhibition of karate than with a final match of the ages? Representing Cobra Kai, the queen cobra herself, Tory Nichols! Coached by her senseis John Kreese and Terry Silver." Daryl announced into the mic. Zoe fake clapped when they talked about the senseis.

"And representing Miyagi Do karate, the bonsai badass, Samantha LaRusso! Coached by her father and sensei, two-time All-Valley champion Daniel LaRusso, who I've just been informed will be joined by Sensei Johnny Lawrence." Sam turned to her dad with a smile before Daniel ran to the mat.

"Oh! I stand corrected. Fellow two-time All- Valley champion, Johnny Lawrence!" Daryl clarified what Daniel told him. Zoe cheered, making Sam shake her head. After they did their bows they were told to fight.