xxvi. i love you, zoe garcia

Zoe jogged up toward the guys, who waited since Sam had texted them about a way they could be able to take Silver down. Eli saw her first.

"Did you run here?" he asked with a look of disgust. She had been starting up her routine again, her sport being cross country.

"No, I jogged. Where's Sam?" Zoe clarified, looking around.

"You know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here." Miguel shrugged.

"At least she's talking to you. I can't get a response from–" Robby crossed his arms.

"Tory?" Eli cut in, staring in confusion at both Tory and Sam walking side by side. Zoe gapped as well, looking at Demetri. Sam saw Zoe and nodded, and the girl gave her a nod back.

"What's uh..." Miguel trailed off, not knowing what to say, "What's up? Hi."

"What happened to your hand?" Robby asked. Zoe looked down and saw Tory's bandaged hand, raising her eyebrow in suspicion of Silver being the one that caused it.

"Uh, training accident. I'm okay." Tory told him. Zoe could tell Tory didn't want to talk about it, Robby did too as he backed off.

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray," Sam explained why they were there, turning to Tory to go on.

"If the attack happened at the old dojo, it would've been after Silver installed security cameras." Tory went on.

"So maybe it's all on tape." Miguel caught on to their plan.

"But the place was cleaned out." Robby pointed out to them.

"That might not matter," Demetri spoke up, "I mean, the systems we sell at tech town all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the whole system."

"Do you know if he took the same server?" Zoe turned to Tory.

"I think he did. There is a server in his office at the flagship dojo."

"If we get access to it, we can find that footage. We could even post that Stingray clip to their YouTube channel." Eli spoke with a nod.

"With his consent," Zoe said seriously, Eli nodding immediately.

"Get ahold of everyone else. Let them know that we're taking Cobra Kai down. Tonight." Sam ordered.

Robby walked in front of the group once they were at the Cobra Kai facility, "If it's the same alarm system, I should be able to bypass it."

Demetri raised his eyebrows, "Spoken like a man that's done this before.".

"Karate wasn't my first hobby. I fractured a law or two before we met." Robby shrugged.

"That's alarming, but also useful. Never know when you may need it." Zoe gave him a thumbs up.

"Or we could just scan my key card. So those of us on probation keep from, you know, violating it." Tory suggested, showing the group.

"Not as fun, but sure." Zoe shrugged at her. Sam walked next to her as they glanced at each other, but no words were spoken.

"What's happening?" Hawk greeted Chris.

"What's up, man? Sorry, we're late. Someone took forever to get ready." Chris looked at Mitch.

Mitch shrugged, "It's the middle of the night. What is she doing here?"

"It's fine. She's with us." Sam nodded. "For what we're about to do at least."

"So what are we doing?" Mitch spoke up. "All your texts say that we're going to take down Cobra Kai. But how exactly?"