I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess ๐Ÿ’“
48
49
50
51

19

5.7K 353 50
By Nulho1

"Bob, what are you afraid of?"

Toonka stared at the fisherman far off the shore, looking for shells.

"I never told anyone about this."

The wind gently blew Toonka's hair.

"I'm an omega. Even if I don't want to admit it, I'm still the omega with the lowest authority in this world."

Cale raised his eyebrows.

"Are we lower than someone with dark blood in their bodies?"

Toonka couldn't answer that.

"Bob, whether you are alpha, beta, or omega, as long as you are capable, you deserve opportunities to lead others."

Toonka looked at Cale who was holding his stomach, still looking relaxed and calm.

He then looked at the drawing in the sand that Cale had made.  It might be random, but it looked like a map of the western continent.

"As long as the goals of the subordinates and the leader are the same, who cares about who is in charge? What matters is what we are going to achieve."

Cale stood up and stepped on the part of the map in the sand, where the magic tower should be.

"Defeat your enemies and your subordinate enemies. That even applies in politics."

Cale walked towards the direction of the newly arrived boat like he didn't do anything.

Well, he didn't really do anything.  He didn't even know what he was drawing on the sand to understand Toonka's thoughts.

Toonka looked toward Cale who was talking to his subordinates calmly.

'I can do it.  I have to beat all those shitty mages!'

.

.

.

Cale was leaning against the tree feeling very sick from the vibrations that were generated by the whirlpool.

“Cale-nim, are you okay?”

Cale nodded.  He wasn't someone who would show his weakness to strangers or his enemies.

"We'll take a look around the area before doing what I'm planning."
"Alright."

After all, Cale was still their leader.

“Cale nim, did that Bob hurt you?”

Cale shook his head.

"Why does he want to hurt me? He's just curious."
"Curious?"

Choi Han sounded flustered.

"Well, that's all you need to know."

Cale firmly stood back up and then walked over.

-Humans, there's a strange corpse across the beach!

!?

Cale was shocked to hear that.

-But corpses are scary!…they're like humans but their legs are weird!

"Are their legs flippers?"
-You're right human!  It's a fin!

Cale let out a sigh after he heard that.  He immediately took another path.

-Human, don't you want to see it?
"No. I'm sure it's terrible."

.

.

"Wow..."

Cale was in the depths of the island, having a gap where seawater entered there with rocks so it looked like he was in a forest that was told in a fairy tale book.

"Cale nim, be careful. The rocks here are slippery."

Choi Han held Cale's hand with a worried face as Cale stepped on the rocks there.

Cale squatted down and looked at the clear water there allowing him to see the seashells there.

'In this world shells are not food but jewelry...'

Now Cale had the craving to eat the shell.

"I want to eat clams... They look delicious."

He also can't eat ramen and many other things because those foods don't exist in that world.

Cale looked at Choi Han.

There was only him and the black dragon there.

"Choi Han..."
"Yes?"

Cale could cook it himself.  But the problem is this protagonist bastard.

"Would you believe that I am a different soul and come from another world?"

Choi Han raised his eyebrows.

"Transmigrator?"

Cale nodded.

-What do you mean, human?

"Ahem. So, it's not me who the one gets raped but the original owner of this body... I just want to take care of this child...? But this body still has that memory and trauma..."
"........"

Choi Han stared into the distance.

"But the person I met, is the same person, right?"

Cale nodded.

"So, I often have cravings for food like ramen, kimchi, and more. But since I thought you were also from Korea, I was afraid to cook those things... Are you from Korea?"

Cale pretended like he didn't know who Choi Han was.

“I see... I'm from there too, Cale nim. It's been a long time since I heard the name of food like that.”
"What are you guys talking about!? I don't get it!"

The black dragon stepped on Cale's thigh looking annoyed that he didn't understand their conversation.

"Black Dragon, I will only say this once."

The black dragon tilted its head in confusion.

"This is a secret that only you and Choi Han know. I used to be Kim Rok Soo until I was 36 years old and I finally met you with this body. In the past, I was also an Alpha."

!?

Choi Han and the black dragon were shocked to hear that.

"You used to be alpha?"
"No wonder you're acting weird, human!"

The black dragon and Choi Han looked at each other.

“I will protect you, Cale-nim!”
"Me too, human!"

Cale was confused by their reactions but just let it be.

Because Cale was an Alpha back then, Choi Han and the black dragon knew he would act like an Alpha at some point and might put himself in danger.

"But you are amazing, Cale nim. Even though you are an alpha, you still want to give birth to that child inside of your tummy."

Cale snorted at that.

"What did this kid do wrong that I want to kill it? I'm not the one who experiences that traumatic scene  to make me hate this child."

Choi Han smiled at that and kissed Cale's hand.

"Thank you for believing in me and telling me about this."
'If it weren't for my cravings, I wouldn't tell you...'

Cale just looked away from Choi Han as his ears turned slightly red.

Choi Han was truly a protagonist with that handsome face.

"Hah... why are you so handsome? But you would be even more handsome if you had the face of a 20+-year-old man."

Choi Han blushed and looked disappointed when Cale said that.

'How to get my face older?'
"But I'm over 50 years old, Cale-nim. Only my face remains like this..."

Cale raised his eyebrows like he was shocked.  Well, since he revealed his secret, he was sure Choi Han would also reveal his.

"Wow! You are a grandfather then!"
"That's right! Grandpa Choi Han! I will call you that!"

Cale and the black dragon were just kidding.  Choi Han didn't mind either.

'Cale nim didn't stay away even after I told him my real age...'

Choi Han was now relieved after he told Cale his true age.  He did not want to trick Cale with his current face.

"Are you going to cook when we get back?"

Cale shook his head.

"I have business tonight. Have you forgotten that? I can't spend my energy just on cooking. I'll just have Beacrox do the cooking. That's his job."

But the thing is...

'Are there chilies in this world?'

Cale had never come across a chili before.

.

.

.

Cale gave Beacrox the kimchi recipe.

"Chilli..."
'Does that not exist in this world...?'

Cale looked calm even though he was actually disappointed.

"Young master, are chilies edible? Chilies only grow in the south and north. And it's just a tree made as a decoration by the noble fig there. We can buy them if you want."

Cale's eyes lit up hearing that.

'That means there are chilies in this world!  Yey!'
"I just thought it would be good to eat. Let's just try making it!"

Beacrox who saw Cale excited, did not argue.  Cale was pregnant, so he would try first.  Maybe he has weird food cravings.

Beacrox remembered Ron telling him that his mother had a craving for the meat of a white fox that only lived up north when her mother was pregnant with him.

It took Ron 3 weeks to find the fox.

.

.

.

"I tried my best, young master. This is the result."

!?

'Wow!  Is he really not Korean!?  It's perfect!'

Seeing the perfect kimchi, Cale didn't wait any longer and put it in his mouth.

!?

"So good!"

Rich spicy taste with vegetables.  Yep!  This is the food he longs for!

Cale put another kimchi into his mouth.

!?

Cale immediately ran to the toilet.

"Uweek...!"

It seemed, his stomach was kicking the spicy food.  Cale never ate spicy food, and suddenly ate it.  His pregnant body in shock made Cale gag.

'This damn pregnant body...'

Cale wanted to cry.

"Does it taste wrong, young master?"
Huh? Ugh... No... Just I feel nauseous all of a sudden... It's really good. I want to eat it...

Beacrox nodded in understanding.  Looking at Cale who looked like he was about to cry because he couldn't eat that food called kimchi, he could tell the cooking was delicious.

"If there's anything else you want to eat, just say so, young master."

Another meal crossed Cale's head.

"Mochi... I want to eat mochi..."
"Mochi..? Ouh, that northern food? I'll make it."

What?  Is that a specialty there?

"I didn't know you know of a meal that's only served on New Year in the north. Because it's cool there, they only make it on new year's and share among themselves."

wow...

'If I had known, I would have told you to make it from the beginning!'

Well, Cale could not be angry because of his ignorance.

.

.

After eating the mochi, Cale entered his room, and looked like he was getting ready to sleep.

"Choi Han, you just stay in the room."

Choi Han nodded when he heard that.

Cale had already told him that they needed to go out to sea to retrieve the power he knew about.

.

.

.

Midnight came, and Cale sat up on his bed.

"Choi Han put on your clothes first. I'll change mine after you."

Choi Han nodded as he took the diving suit from Cale.

After 10 minutes, Choi Han came out of the bathroom.

"......."

Cale could not help but be amazed to see Choi Han's body shape.

'So sturdy.'

Cale shook his head to get back into focus and walked into the bathroom.

10 minutes later.

"Human, it's stuck. I can't pull it off. It'll be broken by my claws!"

Cale let out a short sigh upon hearing that.  What's the problem with zipping his clothes to get stuck like this?

"Choi Han, help me here."

!?

Choi Han was shocked to hear that.

'Cale nim used to be alpha, I have to understand...'

With such thoughts, Choi Han entered the bathroom.

Cale's smooth back was clearly visible because the zip of Cale's clothes caught literally only 3 inches after he tried to zip them up.

Choi Han looked at the black dragon who was struggling to help Cale zip up his clothes.

"I will do it."

Choi Han said that and pulled the zip gently.

"If it breaks, I will kill you."
"......"

Street!

With some difficulty, Choi Han zipped Cale's clothes up nicely.

"Ugh... It's a bit tight on the chest..."
"........"

Choi Han couldn't tell Cale to wear a bra considering Cale's pride as an alpha.

"Okay, whatever, let's go."

?

Choi Han was confused when Cale raised his hand at him.

"........"

Cale's ears turned red.

'Out of habit, I asked him to lift me!'

Seeing Cale's ears turn red, Choi Han finally understands the move.

Before Cale could get away from Choi Han, Choi Han had already lifted him in bride style.

The black dragon cast flotation magic on Choi Han as he clung to his shoulder.

"Let's go, strong Choi Han!"
"Hemp."

"Come back safely."
"We'll keep an eye on things in here!"

On and Hong waved at the three of them.

Tum.

Choi Han kicked off the balcony rail and Cale hugged Choi Han's neck due to the strong push from Choi Han's kick.

.

.

Within 5 minutes, they had arrived above the largest whirlpool there.

"What will we do now?"

Cale looked toward the black dragon.

Time to make a loud noise to make everyone panic.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Leon Cale: Are you really doing that when you have a baby inside your tummy!? *Slap forehead*

Ciel: ........

Lady Venion: Well..... Even that is not written in my story, my stomach get stabbed when I was pregnant by Neol...

Ciel: How can your baby be fine!?

Preggo Cale: It's not that I harm the baby. I came with Choi Han.

Leon: ........

Ellen: Are you sure?

Preggo Cale: Can you guys just shut up?

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 822 19
ใ€” Kim Rok Soo x Cale Henituse (og!) ใ€• Cale made a deal with the god of death, he returned to the past and was surprised because there were several ch...
17.9K 1.1K 30
Kim Rok Soo was enjoying his time reading a trashy romance novel. He really didn't expect to get sucked into it so literally. As stated in the tags...
54.2K 3.4K 22
ยฐโ€ขLets meet again in our next life, kim rok sooโ€ขยฐ โ™ก"The moon looks beautiful tonight"โ™ก ใ€ŠCale Henituse x Readerใ€‹ The abandoned princess and the ex-com...
14.5K 804 47
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...