ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄κœ±κœ±α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ

By Richaa_Sharma

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•–... More

prologue
character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Avni's birthday
Avneil's engagement
wedding rituals
Avneil's wedding
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
New Character
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
A little clarity on Avneil's character
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Avneil's 1st holi
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Avneil's honeymoon - 1
Avneil's honeymoon - ll
Avneil's anniversary - 1
Avneil's anniversary - ll
Avneil's anniversary - lll
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chaptet 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 110
Reviews
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130

chapter 109

1.3K 162 77
By Richaa_Sharma

After returning home that night, Avni tells Neil that as he said, he will not take Avni to their room until he scores 100,
So why don't he stay in her this room until he gets his 100 number...

Now that both have decided to make things right between them and somewhere all is well then why stay apart...And it was Avni's decision to stay away, So she takes the initiative to reduce the distance between the both.

Neil becomes very happy with this decision of Avni and now both live together in Avni's new room...

But Things are not the same between the both, means Neil doesn't get close to her in any other way....Both sleep on the same bed but at a distance, Both hesitate to come close to each other....After so many days of separation, this hesitation between them is bound to happen....And neither of them takes initiative in this matter.....

But yes Before sleeping, both of them do not forget to talk some good things to each other and while after sleeping Avni, Neil does not forget to kiss her forehead and his child.

Whereas, the family members see this change in their relationship that now both are sharing at least one room...and They are also doing it of their own free will and not to show it to anyone, and at the same time both of them talk to each other very well at home...The family members are happy to see their improving relationship and pray that nothing wrong should happen with them and both remain happy together as before.

Amidst all this, Neil also talks to Parth and he assures him that he will make him friends with Avni again, And he also try to talk to Avni in this matter but Avni does not talk to him on this topic...

Whereas Parth tells him to leave it, whatever happened, happened. Maybe now Avni will never talk to him, so he should not take his tension and focus on their relationship And because of him he don't want that he should say anything to Avni, due to which they would have a fight.... But Neil still does not give up....Because he knows that somewhere Avni also misses Parth's friendship And it's not easy for her to be angry with this friend of her and because of that thing she's stressed and he can't let this thing happen..
And to remove this stress, he wants to remove the misunderstanding between them..and he wants to make their friendship again....Because both love and friendship are necessary in life, Avni got her love back again but because of this love, he cannot snatch her friend from her....that's why Neil was determined that he would get her friend back...And Parth is also a good person that's why he doesn't want anything bad to happen to him....and at the same time he also knows that after his father there is no one in his life except Avni with whom he can share his thoughts.

Whereas Parth thanks Neil for his kindness....And thought that how much he has changed... but still Ali thinks bad about him.... Well, since that day, Parth doesn't even contact Ali, and Avni too doesn't want to have anything to do with Ali at all....

One night

Avneil is lying on the bed and both are facing each other And Neil was telling Avni about his school and college memories which made Avni laugh.

Avni giggle and speaks

Avni - ok ok now stop, mere pet me dard ho jayega tumhari baaton ko sun kar... ( she said and still she's smiling)

Neil sees her smile and says

Neil - arre, bas ek aur incident sun lo n

Avni - accha bolo

Neil - Yes, you know what happened once in school... I was in 6th standard...
Once I was talking in the class, and the teacher had given clear instructions to the class that no one should talk in the class....But I was getting bored so I was talking to my benchmate... but you know what happened next

Avni - what ?

Neil - Both of us were talking but the teacher thought that only my benchmate was talking because when the teacher looked at us, I became silent, and he keeps talking.... then after that the teacher beat him in the name of punishment, and you can't even imagine how much fun it was to see... ( he said laughing remembering that scene )

By the way this incident is based on true incident.. This scene happened in my class when I was in 6th standard 😂🤭 And I really enjoyed watching that scene, that's why I haven't forgotten it till date..

Avni - hwww, You let your friend suffer his punishment alone....very bad....you should have told the teacher that it was your fault

Neil - are you crazy? Had I been so honest, I would have been thrashed that day by the teacher in the name of punishment....( he said still laughing remembering his friend face )

Avni - Still very bad happened to your friend that day

Neil - yes but after the teacher left I said sorry to him

Avni hears this and speaks

Avni - You know in this case you are completely different from Parth..

Neil hears this and sees how Avni smilingly takes Parth's name and Neil says without realizing her this things...

Neil - accha aur wo kaise ?

Avni - When we were together in college, Parth often used to take punishment for my mistakes... He never let me to be punished in class...And whenever I got punished, he used to share it.. I can't have a better friend than him...( she said smiling lost in her college memories)

And Neil, knowing this quality of Parth, smiles and says

Neil - By the way, if you were in my class, I would probably have done this too for you, but why should I share the punishment of others?

Avni smiles hearing him say that if she was in his class, he would have taken her punishment upon himself... and Neil continues....

Neil - Well Parth did a good job in college, and now meeting Parth I have to thank him for saving my wifey from her punishment in college

Avni smiles

Neil - So when are we meeting Parth?

Avni hears this and her smile vanishes When she realizes that she unknowingly mentioned Parth's name in front of Neil, And at the same time she knows that Neil is trying to make her befriend Parth but she does not want that.. so she speaks...

Avni - I am feeling sleepy, good night (saying this Avni turns her face to the other side and closes her eyes)

Neil sees her like this and does not force her on this and speaks

Neil - good night

Avni smiles hearing this and then turns off the lights of her side table and Neil also turns off the lights of his side table and then both of them fall asleep.

Time skip

One night, Neil is sound asleep but Avni is restless... she doesn't know why she is remembering Parth and Ali's conversation....And she remembers how those people were talking about Neil.... Ali had so much poison in his mind for Neil, she had no idea...
But at the same time, when she thinks about it today, she remembers that Parth was only taking Neil's side that day...And when Neil also wants so much that her friendship with Parth should be restored, then she should at least talk to Parth about this...But she does not understand anything whether she should talk to parth or not and thinking all this, she is not feeling well....And he feels like talking to Neil...But she sees that Nil is sleeping so she doesn't disturb him and gets down from the bed and goes outside the room to get some peace....

She comes to the hall and sits on the couch and again she is thinking the same thing.

Avni - what should I do...He is all alone what will he do if I leave his side too.... Shall I share all this with Neil?
No, Neil will get unnecessarily worried. But what should I do, until I clear everything from Parth, I will not get peace.... she said all this and again thinks something

Avni - How can he do this, we are friends, and I will not give him the right to spoil our friendship because of all these stupid things....I don't want to lose his friendship but don't understand all this.....Avni keeps thinking all this and then she realizes that Neil has come and sat next to her on the couch....

she looks at Neil and says

Avni - tum ? Tum to soo rahe the...?

Neil - main soo kaise sakta hu jab tum jagi ho...?

Avni sees him

Neil - bolo, kya soch rahi ho.. kyon itni pareshan ho ?

Avni hears this from him and wants to share with him this thing that what she's thinking but then she changes her mind and says

Avni - Don't know, I'm just not feeling well, I was feeling suffocated in the room, that's why I came and sat here...

Neil listens to her and somewhere he also knows the reason behind her stress And he also knows that Avni will not say anything to him on the topic of Parth, that's why he thinks something and speaks...

Neil - Well, I am also not feeling well...

Avni hears this and says...

Avni - tum theek ho ?

Neil - haan par chalo kahin baahar ghum kar aate hai... dono accha feel karenge....

Avni hears this and says

Avni - is waqt ?

Neil - haan

Avni - raat ke 1 bj rahe hai, ghar par sab soo rahe hai... unhe btaye bina hum kaise baahar jaaye

Neil smiles and says...

Neil - hum chote bache hai ?

Avni sees him

Neil - nahi na ? Hum bade ho gye hai...right? And trust me I won't miss you outside and bring you home safe and sound

Avni slightly pouts, she didn't mean it as he thought... On the other hand, Neil also understands that she didn't mean it, but he just teases her and further says...

Neil - You are going out with your husband only, that's why there is no need to say anything to anyone and now come on, you talk a lot.... ( Saying this he holds her hand and brings her out of the house)

Then both sit in the car and Neil drives

On the way

Avni - hum kahan jaa rahe hai ?

Neil - thodi der me pta chal jayega

Avni sees him

After some time....

Both are sitting on a bench in a park and Avni is surprised to see the beauty of the place and says

Avni - Neil, this place is really beautiful and peaceful too...

Neil smiles hearing this and says

Neil - you liked it ?

Avni Nods

Neil - hmm...So now tell me why are you worried... Share your problem, you will feel better... It is not easy to carry the burden of anything..

Avni listens to him and smiles that he brought her here only so that she can share what is going on in her mind and feel good... But she feels good with this gesture of his, and speaks

Avni - All my problems end when I am with you... Thank you for always being there for me

Neil hears her and speaks

Neil - Don't insult my love by saying thank you... I will always be with you..

Avni sees him

Neil - But you tell are you really fine now ?

Avni nods yes

Whereas Neil understands that he has to do something else to solve Avni's problems and for now he enjoys the moment with her...And there, after talking for a while, Avni gets up from the bench, spreads her hand in the air and closes her eyes and speaks...

Avni - If you want to feel peace then close your eyes and feel this air with me... you will feel better too ( She says because at home Neil also told her that he is also not feeling well..)

Neil listens to Avni and sees her with her eyes closed and her arms raised in the air...

And seeing her, Neil suddenly realized that he never gave such moments to Avni where she breath in freedom...He always kept her imprisoned, sometimes in the house, sometimes in the room, sometimes in the office, just all the time he kept her close to himself..He never let Avni breathe in open air ever since she got married to him

He thinks all this and then follows Avni's instruction, And closing his eyes and spreading his arms like Avni, he also feels that wind....And Avni had told the truth.. By doing this he feels good as well as peaceful.

Wherein Avni opens her eyes and sees Neil like that and suddenly she sees that tears are falling from Neil's eyes....Neil has tears in his eyes at the guilt of never giving Avni such a moment.

And somewhere Avni understands this thing of his and to make his mood better she says...

Avni - Neil

Neil opens his eyes and Avni looks at him and Neil immediately wipes his tears and says

Neil - bas is thandi hawa ke kaaran ye paani aa gya...

Avni smiles looking at him hearing his lie and says

Avni - mujhe bhukh lagi hai ( She says this to lighten his mood)

Neil - accha! then tell me what do you want to eat

Avni - ice-cream

Neil - abhi ?

Avni nods her head yes

Avni - And look please don't refuse, today I don't want to eat ice-cream but our baby wants to eat...( She speaks pointing to her stomach and Neil sees how a mischievous smile is plastered on her face... he so missed all this )

But still he slightly raises his eyebrows on this and says

Neil - really ? only our baby want to eat ?

Avni nods her head yes

Neil smiles and says

Neil - Ok if baby has a wish then why don't I fulfill her wish... let's go to eat ice-cream

Avni smiles brightly.

Later both go to an ice-cream shop and enjoy their ice-cream and then Neil says....

Neil - Ok Avni, now let me take you to a very important place. By going there all your remaining stress will be over..

Avni hears this and before that she asks something. Neil makes her sit in the car and starts to drive.

Avni - Neil ab hum kahan jaa rahe hai

Neil - bas jaa rahe hai kahin.. bas kuch minutes wait kar lo....

Saying this Neil turns his car and Avni is shocked to see the way and sees Neil who is driving smiling....

And before Avni could say anything, Neil stops his car in front of a house and Avni gets shocked to see that house...

To be continued.....

Please vote and comment if you guys liked it...🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 417 11
What if the 10 years leap wouldn't have happened? #AvNeil fanfic #Naamkarann An attempt to write a part of my imagination on their moments- post jai...
52.1K 2.7K 21
A story which I dreamt!!✨✨
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!πŸ€— After...