Matched

By smashfiction

Book 3 to Snatched Seven earthlings are snatched unceremoniously from their homes in the dead of night. Impri... More

Aisha & Quinton
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Brenda & Zibry
Kylie & Lew
Alexis & Drake
Karina & Silo
Chloe & Tor
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Chloe & Tor
Karina & Silo
Rachel & Miktar
Kylie & Lew
Aisha & Quinton
Suriani & Halo
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Myeong & Roco
Aisha & Quinton
Myeong & Roco
Rachel & Miktar
Chloe & Tor
Alexis & Drake
Brenda & Zibry
Myeong & Roco
Kylie & Lew
Rachel & Miktar
Kylie & Lew
Chloe & Tor
Karina & Silo
Myeong & Roco
Epilogue
To be continued ...
Book 4: Taken
Part 5: Trapped
Part 6: Changed
Part 7: Renewed

Juan & Clint

875 75 11
By smashfiction

'This is bullshit. Why can't I be with the women?' Clint could feel Juan's anger pulsing through their bond. 'They're my friends. Just because I'm a man doesn't mean I should miss out. I don't want to be alone.'

'You're not alone. You have me.'

Juan's smile turned into a grimace. 'It's not the same.'

Leaning his elbows on the railing, the Rictorian looked out onto Zibon 8. Clint did the same, his shoulder pressed up against Juan's.

It was a nice day. The clouds were sparse and the sun was shining bright. Juan looked down and jerked backwards. 'I wonder when I'm going to get used to this—being in the clouds. How come it's so warm when it's so high? Why is it not more windy? How long did it take you to build this place?'

'So many questions.'

'It's such a great idea. Perhaps something we could one day emulate.' He looked at Clint in awe. 'You are remarkable.

'Don't underestimate yourself. You're just as remarkable.'

Juan snorted.

Clint hadn't really described his home to Juan in the short time he'd known him and it had been a complete shock when the Rictorian discovered that their civilisation was built in the sky. As much as it was alien for Juan, it was just as alien for Clint that the Rictorians should remain on the surface.

The Zibons had learnt long ago that the best way to minimise their impact on the planet and its precious creatures was to leave it untouched as much as possible. Centuries before, they'd decided to build high above, allowing nature to reclaim what they'd damaged so badly.

'Do you ever get to see them?' Juan said.

'What?'

'Your animals. Do you take like tours down there or something?'

'Only our nature scientists are allowed—and infrequently as possible. Otherwise we use drones.' He peered over the edge like Juan. There was water. There was land. But they were so high up nothing could be seen at an individual level.

'What about water? What about food?' Juan said, his forehead furrowed. 'I probably should have been asking this earlier. Not very curious, am I?'

'You're curious enough. We had ... other things to think about.'

Juan laughed. 'Or not think about.'

'In answer to your questions, we make our own food from stem cells. We assemble, then dissemble in dehydrated proton packets which we can recreate at will with our proton microwaves. As for our water, it's recycled.'

Juan frowned as he pondered. 'You mean you recook a packet of cells?'

'I suppose that's a good way of putting it.'

'And is this ... is this the technology you want to offer our people in exchange for women?'

'That's right. Among other things. We will give them almost anything. Almost. Not our weapons. Not our ability to space travel. That they'll have to work out themselves.'

'Because we can't be trusted, right?'

Clint didn't say anything.

'What if they refuse?' Juan said.

'I don't know.'

Juan gave an appreciative whistle as he looked back over the edge.

Clint pressed his hand against Juan's lower back. 'Do you think you'll be comfortable here?'

'It'll take some getting used to. But anywhere with you is where I want to be.'

Clint kissed him on the cheek. 'I'm glad.'

Juan turned his face and Clint kissed him over and over. Juan closed his eyes, smiling.

*

Comfortable. Juan thought he'd be more than comfortable here, as long as he had Clint. Their quarters were certainly something astonishing. Far better than his tiny hole back home and much better than their little room on the ship.

What a view!

Clint pulled back from his mouth, took his hand and drew them into their rather enormous room. The ceiling was high and it was so bright and airy. Juan hadn't realised how much he'd missed the outside until now. The light. The sounds. The feel of something more than just the artificial.

The bed was huge too.

They made love, of course. As they'd been making love every day since the first. Clint sucked at Juan's neck as he slid into him. Juan wrapped his legs around his waist. He closed his eyes as Clint rocked, his big hands pinning Juan's into the mattress. When he came, he gave a full body shudder and a sexy groan that made Juan's balls throb.

Smiling, Clint brushed Juan's cheek, kissed him on the lips, then began kissing him down his chest, down his abdomen, towards his pelvis. He slid out of him and Juan felt the familiar gush of semen as they christened their new bed.

Clint grabbed onto Juan's shaft, his angular eyes gleaming brightly, his pitch black hair somehow smooth and unruffled. His cheeks were flushed, almost as flushed as his swollen erection. Juan gasped as he leaned over, taking him in his mouth. His lips were so soft and his tongue seemed to know exactly what Juan wanted. Juan closed his eyes with a shuddering breath.

Up and down, Clint moved, his hands tight on Juan's thighs. He moved quickly, in sync with the pleasure running through their bond. With a buck of his hips, Juan came. Clint sucked him hard, drinking him down until there was nothing left. Then he laid his his head upon Juan's abdomen, stroking his fingers through Juan's pubic hair, which had grown back.

Clint's cheek was hot against his skin. His breath was warm. He moved from stroking Juan's pubic hair to kissing Juan's balls. He kissed him down his shaft, then he wriggled over him and lay down on top of him, chest to chest.

Clint was often like this. He liked to touch. Sometimes Juan wondered if he liked it more than sex itself. Juan stroked his back as Clint sagged into him, his lips pressed against the nape of his neck.

They fell asleep, holding each other as the sun slowly sank beneath the horizon. The next time Juan woke it was close to darkness. Clint was gone. Juan sat up, stretched, then dressed in the robe he'd been given. He stepped outside to find Clint gazing at the view.

The breath caught in Juan's throat. He looked so striking against the brightness of the yellow moon, the light bouncing of his pale skin, highlighting the shine in his hair. The muscles in his back ... how he held himself—Juan couldn't help but feel a little like a prince trapped in his tower, his lover having come to rescue him.

'Aren't you cold?' Juan said.

Clint turned. He was completely naked.

'Come to warm me up?' Clint smiled.

Juan joined him at the railing, wrapping his arms around his waist as he pressed his lips into his back.

'What are you thinking?' Juan said. He tried to look into his feelings but they were quiet and subdued.

Clint wrapped his arms around Juan's arms. 'Of the future. Of our future. Of our species' futures.'

'Good thoughts?'

Clint nodded. 'Good thoughts.'

They held each other as they gazed into the distance. Juan couldn't stop staring at the moon. He hadn't realised how different moons could look; how used to the little shades and craters of Earth's moon he'd become. And the size of it!

'I wonder how the ladies are going. I want to see them. Can I go and visit?' He really wanted to see how Brenda was doing—and Alexis.

'I'm afraid you won't be allowed to enter the women's quarters. Even to allow their partners inside is a stretch.'

'They aren't prisoners, Clint.'

'No.'

'What if they came here?'

'I suppose that would be all right—I think. The gestational team can be strict.' He cocked his handsome head. 'I wouldn't mind seeing the others.'

'That's it then.' Juan rubbed his hands together. 'Let's get them to come.'

Later that night, they began to arrive.

At a tentative knock, Juan opened the door. 'What took you so...?' Juan stared, his heart in his throat. 'Brenda!'

He wrapped his arms around her. Brenda burst into tears as she gripped him back. Zibry stood behind her, looking just as emotional, his usually strong, stern face filled with a softness Juan had never thought him capable of.

'What's going on?' Clint called from the balcony.

Brenda pulled back with a tear-streaked smile. Juan took her face, studying the mark around her left eye. His voice was thick with emotion. 'I'm so happy for you.'

Clint was grinning as he joined them. Zibry was shocked, slow to shake Clint's proffered hand, his gaze far away. Clint clapped him on the shoulder.

Juan drew her further inside. 'When did this happen? Why didn't you tell me straight away?'

Brenda touched her face. 'I just discovered tonight.'

Her tears wouldn't stop coming. Juan hugged her again and gave her a cloth to wipe down her face.

'That's why I took so long,' she told him. 'They checked me over. They didn't want me to come.'

'They didn't want any of us to come, actually,' came a familiar voice through the door.

Juan grinned. 'Alexis! Myeong! Are the others coming?'

'I should think so,' Myeong said. She saw Brenda, smiled, then looked away. Their Zibon partners followed in their wake.

The men gripped each other's forearms and clapped each other on the shoulders. Juan led the women inside.

'Wow, this is huge!' Brenda said. 'This is nothing like we've got. And you have a balcony! Why don't we have balconies?'

'Maybe they think we're going to throw ourselves off,' Alexis said with a snigger.

'Or maybe idiotic enough to fall off.'

Myeong's eyes were wide with amazement. Juan took her by the shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. 'I'm so glad you're all here. It was feeling like forever. So much is happening with you guys and nothing is happening with me.' He laughed. 'But I don't mind.'

He turned when the door slid open again. Juan grinned at the sight of Chloe and Aisha, the two girls. The two virgins. Virgins no longer. Chloe looked a little uncertain but he hugged her and squeezed her shoulders to show her "no hard feelings".

'Congrats!' he told Aisha.

'Th-thank you!'

They gathered around the table while the men congregated on the balcony. Juan let the ladies sit.

'So, Alexis, they say that when you pop yours out they're going to Earth to negotiate their terms to acquire more women.

'So they say,' Alexis said a little haughtily.

'Anyone else you know pregnant?' Juan said. 'Since I'm so out of the loop?'

'Three of the thirteen. It's spreading like wildfire. The Zibon specialists are beside themselves. Apparently they've never had so many all at once. They have to bring in reinforcements. Not that they're complaining.'

'I wish they'd give us more freedom, though,' Alexis said. 'I shouldn't have to ask permission to go outside or see my friends. Fucking stupid.' She rolled her eyes.

'I want to go outside,' Myeong said. 'Let me see.'

They all headed over to the balcony.

'Wow.'

They were gasping and murmuring to each other. Juan explained what Clint had told him.

'I'll have to get used to the g-green,' Aisha said.

Juan looked over his shoulder, wondering where Brenda was. She was with Zibry. Brenda was smiling as he stroked the mark on her face. He wasn't the only one watching. So was Myeong, her expression twisted. Juan met her gaze and she quickly looked away.

'How are things?' Clint whispered in Juan's ear, coming upon him unexpectedly.

Juan smiled at him. 'Couldn't be better.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397 21 2
She was abducted but made her own escape, or did she. He tried to protect her, but couldn't protect her from himself.
51.9K 2.3K 29
Across the entire globe, millions of women have gone missing over the last four months. In the United States alone, 500,000 young women have disappea...
145K 4.9K 34
Twenty five years after the attack of alien spacecraft, Earth is no longer the same. Not for humans, let alone for me, who was born from a human and...
512 17 21
Three young people find that they have special powers as empathic adepts - powers to see The Others. The Others are creatures that look like humans a...