one piece x reader one shot l...

By sandycake8

now this book my look familiar, wattpad deleted my fucking story and were fucking shit getting it back, as in... More

Embarrassment (bdsm sub ace)
Good Boy (sub Ace)
blood bound (soft dom god law)
Flirting (dom ace)
quiet (sub rosinante)
Equations Part 1 (teacher shanks)
Equations part 2 (soft daddy dom shanks)
Studies part 1 (dom law)
Studies part 2 (soft loving law)
Stockholm (law forced)
Onii-Chan (shy ace)
Tiger stripes (dom zoro)
undying love (yandere vampire mihawk)
Sick (soft law)
poker (sub nami)
Hide & seek (soft dom luffy)
Bad girl (soft dom sanji)
Asshole (coach smoker)
Never regret (vampire Bartholomew)
Mine (jealous Alfa zoro)
Lakehouse (rich jock ace)
Little mouse (dom Doflamingo forced)
Detention (dom teacher mihawk)
Beloved (Anubis law)
Volunteering (soft teacher Marco)
Birthday wish (Mihawk & shanks threeway)
Captains whore (hard dom law)
?needed? (Soft mihawk)
Forgiving (young sub shanks)
Obey me (bdsm sub Kidd)
Books (daddy mihawk)
Nesting part 1 (omega law)
iRobot (android law)
day by day (daddy ace)
Mate (dom siren shanks)
Better (dom luffy)
Dinner Time (sub thatch)
Heat (law forced)
Obedience part 1 (bdsm hard dom law)

Nesting part 2 (omega law)

1.8K 43 0
By sandycake8

*WARNINGS*

this one is really long and has slight gore with law being an EXTREME submissive

It was cute seeing him be submissive, cuddly, and needy when we were in our room. Though, I can't lie how hot it made me every time I would watch him be assertive when dealing with others. Seeing him like that would make anyone believe he was an alfa. He had all the qualities of an alfa, and he only ever submitted to me. It's been a few weeks since law and I mated..... well... the first time that is. It was hard to keep my hands off him with how sexily adorable he was, so I didn't try. Deb let me take the few books she had about the first male omega documented. I think I'm going to write about law as well, seeing as how he doesn't know much about what happens with his body. He's too sensitive and weak when it happens to run tests on himself, is what he told me. I found out that once mated with his female alfa, that his heat cycle will move to my ovulation cycle for better chance of reproduction. I haven't told law about this, my ovulation cycle should be starting in a few days or so. We stopped at an island late last night, I figured I would go get him a gift. Maybe that will help calm him down. For a few days now he's been snippy and...... kind of like how female omegas pms. I would never ask him about something like that... seeing as how he hates being an omega. I asked a few of his crew to see if that's what happened around his heat, bepo told me he was like that before it would start. He told me he was concerned because law shouldn't go into heat for another three weeks, I told bepo law was fine. He did snap at me a few times when I left the sub to get his gift. I didn't take it to heart and didn't respond, letting him vent before I left. I know he loves cute things, which is why bepo is good at making him cave. I walked by one store and saw a nicely sized stuffed snow leopard in the window and I had to have it for law. After buying it I made sure to hold it as close to me as I could so my sent was all over it for him. I smiled like a dork thinking about the adorable face he would make when I gave it to him. His cheeks turning red as he'd bite the inside of his cheek. How he would hold his hat down to hide it from me but never fight when I would hold his jaw and make him look at me so I could kiss him. I shivered and shook my head seeing as how I was getting aroused knowing that it almost always led to more sex with my perfect omega. I stopped suddenly with my eyes wide as I stared at the ground. My body started to get hot and I started to sweat as my breathing picked up. All the sents around me were amplified making me shake as I found it harder to breath. It felt like what happened when I looked into laws eyes for the first time but much worse. Where is law? Where is law? Where is my omega?! I shook my head as I held it with one hand. I found that I was gripping the stuffed snow leopard in my arms so hard that it looked like I wanted to tear it apart. Why am I so angry? Why am I so frustrated? Why am I so horny?! I shook my head again and clutch my head with both hands. I felt so much presser in my skull that I felt like it was going to burst.

"Your a pure alfa aren't you darling" I looked to my side to find an older man approaching me.

"H-how-" my voice was aggressive and I didn't want to to be.

"Why else would an alfa be out and about and wear the face of utter confusion and slight horror as she's in rut" I widened my eyes shocked from his words.

"B-but i-i don't-"

"Don't smell an omega in heat? Those are false ruts, alfas go through ruts normally like omegas go through heat"

"B-but I nev-"

"Never gone through a rut until you layed eyes on your mate?" He cut me off for the third time pissing me off and I growled showing that making him put his hands up and smile.

"Sorry, sorry, but pure alfas only start to experience rut regularly after they have claimed a mate.... though, you haven't fully claimed him have you?" I squinted my eyes at him confused "I can still smell him" he turned his head to the center of town.

"And from the look of it, he's not showing signs of being claimed" I followed his eyes to see a group of omegas surrounding... my omega. I growled seeing law with a sexy confident smirk on his face as he spoke with the female omegas surrounding him. Images of me disciplining law in a way that actually hurt him and made him bleed flashed in my head making me shake it violently and curl into myself as I silently cried.

"-i don't want t-to be like the o-others-s, I-i don't want to hurt law" I whimpered as my alfa voice ended my sentence.

"There are serpresents for alfas, much like omegas sents, though, they are hard to find seeing as how most alfas believe they can have there way with an omega whenever they want.

"Here are some for now, come and I will give you a bottle" I took the four green pills in his hand and downed them. I growled from taking them dry, but it didn't take long for everything to calm down.

*timeskip*

After getting the bottle from the older man I headed back to the sub, stuffed snow leopard under my arm and small black bag in hand. I may or may not have stopped at a shop in my anger. Also I don't know how that man knew who my father was but he told me to tell him about my interaction with him. I was now laying on our shared bed in the captains room on the sub. I was on my back with my one arm over my face and the other hand petting the leopard on my belly, black bag at the side of the bed. I closed my eyes thinking that maybe I'll just take a nap now that I have calmed down, it's just hormones acting out, I'm sure he didn't mean anything by it.

*SLAM*

Or maybe I won't take that nap. Before I had time to look and see who just slammed the door like that, I was pounced on with my wrists being held down to either side of my head. I gasped seeing as how I got the wind knocked out of me. With wide eyes I saw a very agitated law holding me down. His jaw was clenched showing his teeth, his eyes were narrowed but I could see that they were just a little red.

"I didn't think you were in to old men y/n, I saw you go back to his house when I was in town, did you have a nice fuck darling" he spoke in a angry demanding voice. My brow crinkled from the way he was speaking to me, this is just his hormones y/n, deep breaths. To my horror, when I took a deep breath to calm myself, I found that my sense of smell was coming back, meaning the pills were wearing off, meaning my chances of hurting my perfect omega are slowly going up. Even if he's being a fucking brat.

"Law, breath and calm down" he grabbed my jaw with one hand now holding both my wrists in his other above my head.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down you bitch" he rasped as he dug his nails into my skin. I will not have MY omega acting this way to me. I opened my eyes looking directly into his as a deep growl left my throat making him shiver a little but quickly compose himself.

"Watch yourself omega" I growled in my alfa voice making him flinch back slightly and loosen his hold on me a little.

"N-no *clears throat* no, you're mine and only mine and I'm going to show you whose in charge here be-because i-i *pant* *pant* i-i *pant* wh-Wha-" I chuckled cutting him off and making him shiver. He was now holding himself up instead of holding me down. His body started to shake from him starting to feel weak. I watched his eyes cloud over with needy lust as I smiled.

"I thought it might have been today" he looked at me confused as his face started getting redder due to his temperature rising. I playfully arched a brow as my smile turned to a knowing smirk.

"Oh-" I started then flipped us over having him pinned underneath me making him moan from the feel of my hands on his burning skin.

"Didn't I tell you? Since we mated, your heat cycles change to my ovulation cycles. Which start today my perfect little omega" I ended with a chuckle making him whimper. I took his hat off and put it on the nightstand before I started to trace his face with my fingers. He closed his eyes as he whimpered and leaned into my touch as he continued to shake and pant.

"I was going to make this special.. well, it's still going to be special, but now for different reasons. I was going to let you lead this time...but....." I grabbed his jaw hard enough to force his mouth open but not enough to actually hurt him.

"But you just had to be a little brat and I will not have that. Not because your an omega, no, I know how much you hate the fact that you are. Which is one of the many reasons that I don't try to 'put you in your place' as they would say. I will not have it because you are my mate and I love you more then anything. You have no idea how long I waited to have the perfect mate of my dreams that I thought I could never have, then you found me and proved me wrong" he opened his eyes watching me as he cried from my words.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to punish you for being a little shit and treating me like a bitch" I growled as I leaned closer to his face making him shiver and close his eyes. I grabbed his wrists and moved them above his head locking them in the sea prism cuffs I chained to the wall.

"I hope you didn't care to much for this hoodie" I smirked at him as I held eye contact, ripping his hoodie apart and pulling it off him making him cry out from the sudden action.

"Already so, so hard I see. We should free him don't you think I hope no one walks by, you didn't close the door darling" his eyes went wide as he looked at the door and started to struggle as I took his pants and briefs off. His cock was already pulsing and leaking making me groan and lick my lips. I tapped my finger on my chin as I pondered out loud, but I already knew what I was going to do.

"What to do, what to do..... as much as I want to ease your pain and fuck you until you can't cum anymore...."I leaned down closer to his face and growled in anger.

"You smell like all those whores you were flirting with. I can't want to fuck you when you smell like anything other then coffee with a hint of something metallic that I still can't FUCKING place" I cleared my throat a few times to calm myself. The pills were wearing off faster now, I had to be quick. I reached into the black bag pulling out a remote with a few settings, a black vibrating butt plug, and some lube. His eyes widened when he saw how big it was and started to whimper.

"-please d-don-nt a-alfa-a i-im s-so-orry" I did my best not to look at his face in fear I would break as I made sure the plug was all lubed up.

"I'm sure you are, but when little boys be brats they need punished" he let me move his legs to put the plug in him, not without a whimper in protest.

"AHHH" he moaned loudly.

"Well would you look at that, your ass sucked it right in. I knew my boy liked his ass played with" I stood up and walked to the door.

"I think you can handle 2 for maybe..... an hour. maybe more, after all I need to do some work around the ship" I turned the vibrations on to the second setting making him jolt and weakly pull at the chain.

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME" he cried out in ecstasy as he twitched around. I walked out and closed the door behind me. Panting as I quickly reached in my pocket and pulled out the bottle taking 6 more pills before I walked away.

"ALFA PLEASE, IM SORRY, I AAAHHH, PLEASE-" I could still hear his muffled crys as I walked farther way from the door.

*timeskip*

It was just a little over an hour by the time I was done doing the work that law would normally need to do. Everyone was worried about him but I let them know that everything was fine and I was going to help him though his heat that has changed now that we came together. I just exited the room across from the one law was in and when I did I was brought to my knees in a panting mess. His pheromones, his pheromones are so fucking strong.

"Good god" I groaned though gritted teeth. I wasn't even in the room yet and his smell is already driving me this crazy.

"FUCK" I growled slamming my fist into the floor.

"'Y/n are you ok what can i-"

"DONT TOUCH ME BETA GRAHH" I growled and hissed though my teeth to not do something I would regret.

"Bepo, listen and listen well, FUCK, I need you to get the pill bottle in my pocket and, GOD DAMNIT, shove the pills down my FUCKING THROAT" he reached into my pocket making me growl at him for being touched by the WRONG person. He flipped me on my back and shoved the remaining pills down my throat with a bottle of water to help, he yelled that he was sorry the whole time doing so. Finally my breathing steadied and my sense of smell was gone as my mind cleared.

"Bepo?"

"Yes y/n"

"Get the fuck off of me, you're heavy" he scrambled off of me as he apologized and was about to run off.

"Bepo, I've never been in rut before, and I'm scared that I'll hurt law, so if it sounds like he's in danger at all, you have my permission to kill me if it comes to that" I opened the door and got inside the room before he could respond. The sight that I saw made my knees very weak. Laying on the bed was a very existed law with a giant puddle of cum across his torso. I watched as he silently whimpered as he arched slightly with closed eyes and came on himself again. I walked over to him and scooped some of his cum off him, some cold, some warm. He violently jerked and screamed out with open eyes. "I'm sorry, did I scare you darling" I spoke with a smirk as I held eye contact with him and sucked his cum off my fingers.

"Hmmm, tastes better warm" I watched him shiver.

"-im s-sorry al-alfa" he breathlessly whispered. I found that it was really hot, most likely from all his pheromones. I took my shirt off then leaned over him and uncuffed his wrists. He went to touch me but I swatted him.

"Did I give you permission to touch me" he pulled away quickly and whimpered a no. He then went down to jerk himself.

"Don't you fucking dare little boy" he cried in frustration as he then held his hands so tightly on his belly I could see his knuckles turn white. I continued to strip myself down to nothing and put my shirt on his chair before I sat on it to face him.

"How about you be a good boy and show me just how sorry you are" I didn't need to tell him to crawl because he rolled off the bed and did so anyway making me hum. He slowly crawled his way to me on his hands and knees, falling every now and then from his strength being so drained. Once he got in front of me he hovered his hands over my legs and looked up at me.

"Go on, how else can you show me how sorry you are" I said as I spread my knees a little wider in-front of him giving him a clear view of my pussy, that has been feeling swollen and wet since my rut first hit. He smiled like a kid that has been offered his favorite treat making me chuckle at his cuteness. He rubbed his hands up and down my left leg as he gave it open mouth kisses all around it making me hum in approval before he did the same to the right. I sighed as I leaned my head back enjoying the light massage. My breathing picked up as his hands and kisses started to clime up my thighs till his hands meet the juncture of my hips making me hiss and groan as he kissed around my pussy before he gave my lips a suck making my back arch.

"Ahhh, such a good boy. I don't doubt my man knows how to work that tong-GGAAHHH" my eyes shot open as he surprised me by moving my legs over his shoulders and driving his tongue deep inside me. His whimpers and pants were music to my ears as he lightly shook and ate me out like a starving animal.

"Fuck" I growled through gritted teeth as I grabbed fist fulls of his hair. I opened my eyes as I felt one of his hands leave my skin making me look down at him. His hand was getting closer to his groin, but before he could touch himself I yanked his head back making him cry out and grab my leg to hold himself up now that I had his body arched back. I held him there with one hand as I took my legs off his shoulders and bent down face to face with him.

"Law dear...." he opened his watery red eyes to look into mine. I swear, his face is the definition of sin right now. Face flush red and covered in sweat, and under his nose down covering his facial hair and part way up his cheeks is a thick sheen of my juices. FUCK.

"You weren't about to touch yourself were you. I'd be very disappointed if you were." His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he closed them and shivered.

"N-no i-" I cut him off by gripping his jaw tighter forcing him to look at me.

"Don't you fucking lie to me" he whimpered with a slight pout before he started to cry again with closed eyes.

"I'-im-m s-so-orr-ry" I brought his face closer to me and licked the side of his face, getting his sweat and some of my juices before I whispered in his ear.

"You're lucky I stopped you, now...."I let go of his head and sat straight in the chair again patting my thigh.

"Come here my perfect omega" he climbed up my legs and crouched over my lap, arms laying on top my shoulders, and legs dangling down each side of me.

"Please stop calling me that.." he mumbled barely loud enough for me to hear, but I still did. I cupped his face gently as my other hand glided up his back.

"Why shouldn't I? Its true, you're my omega, and I think you're the most perfect thing in the world not just because you're beautiful, but you're sadistic like me" I pulled him into a gentle kiss that he broke when I turned the vibrations up to 5, grinded my knee into the plug, and started to jerk his steady dripping cock. Since he traded my lips to suck in air, I traded his to Mark his skin in love bites.

"You're my perfect, law" I gave the base of his ear an open mouth kiss.

"You're everything I ever wanted" another kiss to his jugular, his sent seemed more prominent here.

"You're everything I ever craved" another kiss to his caller bone, that one made him shiver.

"You're my world, and I'll do anything for you" I gave his nipple a flick with my tongue making him jolt. I slowed my hand on his cock until I glided it up his back.

"But right now-" I grunted as I picked him up and walked over to the bed laying him on it before I layed on my belly between his legs, he was a loud quivering mess the whole time.

"-i want my omegas cum trickling down my throat, so be a good boy and empty those balls in my mouth" I growled before I slid his cock in my mouth and down my throat. He came instantly with a loud cry as he grabbed my head and arched his back. After I gulped all he gave me down I started to slowly Bob my head as I sucked him. He pulled my hair roughly as he shook with tight muscles. After a few more bobs i took him out of my mouth, licking and nibbling up and down his shaft.

"You still have a few more to go before I'm done down here, cuz these-" I lightly squeezed his enlarged balls with the hand that wasn't moving the butt plug.

"-are still oh so big, and I do love my little candy dispenser" I chuckled as I kissed the tip of his head making him cover his face.

"D-don't say-y th-that" I hummed as I took his whimpers in, they were a little hard to comprehend.

"Would you rather I say your come is delicious?" I said before giving the underside of his shaft a hard lick from his balls to the head. His eyes rolled back as he came with a shiver, I had just enough time to wrap my lips around the head and suck hard.

"Fuck, SO FUCKING GOOD" I growled after I swallowed it all.

"P-please y/n take the plug out *pant* *pant* please I need to touch you *pant* *pant* I need to be in my alfa *pant* *pant* *pant* please it hurts" he cried as he squirmed and clawed at me. I climbed up him and slammed him inside me with a growl as I felt his hot cum fill me.

"I'm going to make you cum so many times in that fucking pussy that you won't even FIT with all of the cum in there" I growled as I tried to rock my hips slowly on him but found that I had to bounce slow and hard on him. How can I help anything with his pheromones spiking like that.. wait.... I opened my eyes when I heard a slightly pained cry from law. I saw my nails digging so-hard into his chest that he started to bleed. FUCK HES BLEEDING, I NEED MORE, I NEED IT IN MY MOUTH AND DOWN MY THROAT. what no. Forcing my body to slow my bounces as I reached above laws head and moved my legs.

"Ready?" Before he could respond I flipped us so he was on top and at the same time I closed the sea prism cuffs around my wrists.

"Whaa-" he drawled as he open and closed his eyes a few times before registering that I was underneath him. I started to pant and growl due to him being still inside me and not moving.

"Why did you put them on you, I thought-"

"They were never meant for you" he was quite for a moment as I continued to struggle with myself as the pills were wearing off more and more.

"You're not a devil fruit user though, why sea stone" his voice wasn't as high as it was before telling me that he was focused on what we were talking about. I opened my eyes to look into his as I decided it was time to tell him.

"If I was a normal alfa, I wouldn't need sea prism yes. Law, I'm a pure female alfa. Both my parents were alfas but instead of having a male child they had me. Normally female alfas are killed at a young age due to them not obeying anyone and having no regard for anything, which is why you have never met one before. My father would not allow that. My mother wanted to try again, so they had my sister, a female omega. Father didn't care, mother was happy to have a child she could control. When her first heat happened we were walking home, just her and I. I could smell her but omegas heats never affected me. I tried to get her home as fast as I could, but... alfas came, adult ones... we were just kids." I closed my eyes growling at the memory and tugged at the chains.

"I WAS TOO FUCKING WEAK TO PERTECT HER. THOSE SCUM USED HER FOR THERE OWN FITHY desires....she died of blood loss....I just hope before she went that she was still concourse to see father slauther them with his sword, my training became more strict and harder...... mother left... I've never been in rut before today... that man gave be pills to suppress it.... there gone now..... the pills are wearing off... only sea prism can hold a pure alfa...." i opened my eyes to look at him again.

"I want to hurt you OH I REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOU BLEED AND CRY IN PAIN. THE HINT OF METALLIC IN YOUR SENT.. ITS BLOOD. I WANT IT ALL OVER MY BODY AND IN MY FUCKING MOUTH" an animalistic growl left me before I shook my head and closed my eyes to rid these thoughts.

"NO, I will not be like that, IM NOT THAT..... I don't want to hurt you" I silently cried. My face tingled as he touched my cheek.

"Y/n. look at me.. please..." I did so with a whimper as I leaned into his hand and took deep breaths in.

"Your not going to hurt me.... and even if you do.... you never asked if I'd like it" he smirked as he husked the last part. That made me growl, clench my pussy around him, and wrap my legs around him so he was deeper inside me.

"AAAHHHH *pant* *pant* *pant* that's not fare~" he whimpered as his arms gave and he became flush with my chest.

"What's not fair is you being a little shit, now go on big man, fuck your alfa" I don't know if he couldn't talk or couldn't think of anything to say but he started to slowly thrust in and out of me, his body was rubbing against mine as he did so. He weakly brought his hands up my sides till they were cupping my tits. He slowly ran his tongue across my chest, slowly making his way to my nipples and sucking them as he kneaded the rest of my breast.

"God damnit, FUCK" I growled as my whole body clenched. He wasn't deep enough, ITS NOT HARD ENOUGH.

"MORE, MORE, I NEED MORE FROM YOU OMEGA, FUCK GRRAAAHHH" I growled widely making him get weaker and slower as his arms shook from trying to keep himself up. I felt him shoot inside me again making my back arch as another animalistic growl came out of me. Deep inside me, it's like there was an intensely painful itch that I needed him to scratch in my pussy. He was just barely grazing it making me angry and tug on the chains really hard. The wall made a loud creak making law look at it with slightly wide eyes.

"Th-the wall-"

"FUCK THE WALL, I NEED YOU DEEPER IN ME *GROWL* HARDER IN ME. FUCK. I NEED YOU A MESS OF CUM, SWEAT, *GROWL* AND BLOOD" the pills were fully faded now, I was gone, lost in my own desire. I desperately NEED to Mark his skin with my nails and teeth. Let the whole world know he's my OMEGA. I kept thrashing around as I tried so desperately to free myself and make him go faster. Each growl made spit fly as I squeezed him tighter with my legs till eventually he collapsed on top of me.

"*pant* *pant* *pant* i-i *pant* pant* ca-cant *pant* *pant* *deep inhale* you smell *pant* *pant* *deep inhale* so good *pant* *pant* like earth *pant* *pant* and forest air *pant* *pant* s-so s-strong" he whimpered as I watched him weakly lift his arm for the nightstand.

"YES, LET ME OUT. LET ME MARK THAT DELICIOUS BODY OF YOURS. LET ME FUCK YOU LIKE A FUCKING SLUT" I growled as I watched him grab the key to the cuffs. He moved his head just enough to watch himself unlock the cuffs. Immediately one of my hands went to the back of his head as the other grabbed his ass cheek and I pulled him as tight against me as I could. I pulled him into a very heated kiss, one that I bit his bottom lip hard enough to make him bleed As soon as his blood touched my tongue an electric shock went down my spin making me shiver and growl as he cried out from the pain. I flipped us over again and sat up on him with a growl and started to vilantly bounce on his cock.

"FUCK YES" I growled with my head tossed back. Finally, Finally he was hitting that spot in me. He cried and dug his fingers into my hips as mine were scratching his chest. His muscles tightened again as he slightly shook.

"YES FUCKING FILL ME UP WITH THAT CUM. GIVE ME ALL OF IT, I KNOW YOU WILL CUZ YOUR MY GOOD LITTLE BOY" I grabbed a fist full of his hair and pulled him up against me so I could ravage his mouth and chest in sloppy kisses and bite marks before I slammed him back down on the bed, never stopping my pounding on his cock.

"Yes, my strong, sexy, sadistic man" i drooled as I ran my hands and nails all over his body.

"You have no idea how wet I get when you carve people up" I closed my eyes leaning my head back thinking about it. My eyes snapped back to his face that was clouded and covered in so may fluids making me growl and grab his hips so as I slammed down on him I could pull him up into me harder.

"FUAAAAHHHHHKKKKKK" I growled and screamed at the new depth making my eyes roll as I kept going harder and harder. He was crying out words but I couldn't hear them over my own carnal thoughts. MARK HIM. MARK HIM. MARK IT. MARK IT. CONSUME HIM. OWN HIM. MINE. MINE. MINE. Just as I started cuming on him my body arched over and I bit down hard on that spot on his neck that his pheromones were strongest. And dear God, when his blood filled my mouth the most intense orgasam shook my being making me push his cock as deep inside me as it would go and hold it there, as he filled me again. This time I felt the pressure of his cum and cock being too much in my pussy, he really did fill me up. After a little of us shaking in bliss and my brain being so clouded, I came back down. Everything I just did to him came back to me like a massive slap in the face. I pulled my teeth from his neck and started to panic seeing all the blood on him and myself making me cry. I did that. I hurt my perfect omega. I did it.

"L-law i-im so sorry-y, h-here I--let me-e AAAHHH" I went to get off him to get a first aid kit to take care of the marks but it was like his dick was stuck inside me. I tried more carefully to pull it out but I just yelled again and he twitched and hisses in pain before opening his eyes to look at me.

"L-law i-i-"

"Sshhhhh" he hushed as he weakly pulled me to lay on him.

"Its already healing, see" and like he said, as I moved the blood the wound was healed already, leaving a mark of my teeth behind.

"I won't be bothered by all those people now, I love you alfa, thankyou for finally claiming me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.1K 72
all your favorite one piece characters x males :) i mostly do male x male but i can also do female x male :) (meaning female one piece characters as...
7.7K 87 7
. . ∴━━━✿━━━∴ 【𝑶𝑵𝑬-𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑳�...
129K 4.9K 49
Ayoshi Aishi is trying to find his senpai. And along the way he manages to steal the hearts of many without even realizing it. -------------------- I...
4.4K 176 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...