Life With The Parkers

By ItzSoniaPearl

Charlotte Hayes an average teenage girl living a normal life in Seattle had her life dictated for her, when s... More

Chapter 1 & The characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94

Chapter 6

7 2 0
By ItzSoniaPearl

It's been days in the Parker's house, Chloe finally did her revenge on Mason, the boys weren't surprised but I was.

She's evil

It was Saturday, I got down the stairs and saw Cole sitting on one of the couches staring at a blank TV.

I walked to him and waved my hand over his face. He glanced at me with a bored look. “Penny for your thought?” I plopped down beside him.

“Keep your penny”

“The saying wasn't literal but that aside, what's up?” he was silent for a while.

“That reminds me, how did it go with Tessa?”

“For fuck sake, Shut up!” I raised my hands in surrender and he sighed. “She hates me, she thinks I'm a freak”

“She read the letter?"

“Yeah and she hated it” he replied. “Don't wanna say 'i told you so' because you're all sad right now but...I told you so”

He shot me a glare. “Sorry, she's obviously a bitch, okay? She doesn't deserve you”

“Thanks for the late advice”

“Oh come on!” he got up and walked out. I sighed and looked up, Carson was opposite with a headphone on and his phone in his face.

I was bored, I wanted to annoy someone.

I got up and walked to the other side, before I could seat he said. “Not interested” I sat down anyways.

“I haven't even said anything” He glanced at me with a flinty look. “Go somewhere else”

“You know, you're really the weird one. You act inhumane, so you're gonna seat here all day using your phone”

No reply was he even listening to me.

I give up. “Who even quits football?” I mumbled and he stopped typing and was now staring at me.

Did I say something wrong?

He said nothing, the look he gave made me wanna shrink into the tinniest shit ever.

He then got up and walked out. What the fuck?

Mitchell announced lunch over the Intercom and I got up and walked to the kitchen.

I chose to have fruit salad.

“It wouldn't be fruit salad if it's just a bowl of sliced oranges” Mitchell said. “I know, thank you” I grabbed it and headed upstairs.

There was Mason getting out of the elevator. “Hey citrus” He took a slice.

“It's Charlotte” I smacked him and he laughed. “Shouldn't you be driving club to football practice”

“No, Carson volunteered to take her plus she wouldn't wanna ride with me, you know what I mean.

I grinned. “How's your head?”

“Healing”

And why the Carson change his mind and decided to take her?

“Since it's just me and you, wanna take a tour of the house?” a big smile made way to my lips. “Hell yeah”

“Let's go” He pulled up the stairs. We arrived at the first hallway. It was huge with different doors at both sides.

He took me to the end to a door. “This...is the award room” He pushed the door open and I was mesmerized.

“What the...” I trailed off as I stepped into the huge room with tall ceilings.

There was trophies, awards, medals, certificate on the tall shelves.

“Everyone has a shelf” He started. “This” He pointed at the one opposite “...is Carson's”

I dropped my bowl on the long grey table.

“All this?” I walked to the shelf. It was high and had awards from the top to bottom and had a Jersey guided in a glass and hung on the wall.

“Yeah, that's the first jersey he wore when he got them into their winning streak” It had it's name on the bag.

“All this... football awards” I touched the glass guiding it.

It was a lot, if he had all this achievement, why would he quit? He must have been good, too good!

“And over here is mine shelf” he pulled me to the other side. “You won a tiara?” I pointed at the crown below.

“No, I got share it with Chloe and her pagent stuffs” I replied and I chuckled. His shelf was tall too but not up to Carson.

“You're really good” I complimented. “Thank you”

“What about that side?” I pointed and we walked to the other side. “This is Austin, he used to play football back in highschool too but not in college”

His shelf was huge too. “And Cole, Calvin and Jayson. Cole and Calvin plays tennis, so there you have it”

“Jayson?”

“He plays football, he had to become captain since Carson quit” He replied. “Oh, all this is really impressive. You all are good”

“Don't mean to brag but...I know” He replied cockily. “Boys and egos” I shook my be head and grabbed my bowl of citrus.

“Next stop, my room” he announced as we headed out and I laughed.

He wasn't bluffing, next stop was indeed his room. He opened the door for me and I stepped in.

His was blue, it was huge. Every room in this house was.

“Can I jump on your bed?” I asked and he grinned. “Go crazy” I handed him the bowl of fruit.

“You” jump “shouldn't” jump “let me!” I fell back on it running out of breath. “There's an exception with you” I chuckled and got down.

“Don't let no one do that to you” I warned him as I stopped right in front of him.

“You can do whatever you want with me” I smiled. “You don't want to mean that"

“Can you cause harm?” he asked and I moulded my hand in a fist and began prancing around him.

“You don't want this to hit you” I joked as I acted like I was about punching him.

“Hit me” I punched him in the chest and he looked down at it. My hands fell beside me in disappointment.

“Dude, don't make it seem like it was that weak”

“Oh sorry” He screamed and fell on the floor clutching his chest. “I warned you” I said in between laughs.

“I'll never doubt you again” I grinned and helped him up. His hands snaked round my waist and he pulled me closer.

I breathing was ragged from all the jumping and screaming. I stared into his brown eyes, he had his hair over his face.

“Charlotte i-”

“Charlotte, you got a visitor” The voice from the intercom cut him off. He let me go at once.

I got a hold of myself.

“I gotta...”

“Yeah” He nodded in understanding, I was about leaving. “Charlotte" I spuned around immediately.

He shot me a smile. “You're leaving your oranges”

“Oh, sorry” I grabbed it and headed before things could get more awkward.

***

Chloe got back really late.

You wanna know why?

Something happened, something drastic happened. They almost got into an accident.

And Chloe couldn't exactly what happened because she didn't know. I'm pretty sure it was his reckless driving

Something about his vision getting blurry and he had to stop at a pharmacy.

When he got back, he said nothing to no one.

Chloe wasn't hurt in anyways and I was thankful for that.

_____

What do you guys think?

Xoxopearl 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203 31 29
/dɪˈlɪəriəm/ /dɪˈlɪriəm/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
3.3M 81.1K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
Dear you, By malyka

Teen Fiction

2.7K 446 35
STOP! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! DONT COME AFTER ME BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. BUT IF YOU IGNORE THIS AND PRESS 'READ' THEN MY FRIEND... GOOD LUCK. I would li...
270 82 21
Eighteen year old Jessica has seen hell on earth, witnessed the people she love the most seize to exist, it's not so easy, trying to pretend like you...