❀I'm A Trainwreck❀

Por lovinglangston

Ashland Craft, a 24 year old country singer who first got her start on The Voice, season 13, on Miley Cyrus'... Más

C A S T
P L A Y L I S T, PT 1
P L A Y L I S T, PT 2
H O U S E S
P A R T O N E
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S I X
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T N I N E
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S I X T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
P A R T T W E N T Y
P A R T T W E N T Y O N E
P A R T T W E N T Y T W O
P A R T T W E N T Y T H R E E
P A R T T W E N T Y F O U R
P A R T T W E N T Y F I V E
P A R T T W E N T Y S I X
P A R T T W E N T Y S E V E N
P A R T T W E N T Y E I G H T
P A R T T W E N T Y N I N E
P A R T T H I R T Y
P A R T T H I R T Y O N E
P A R T T H I R T Y T W O
P A R T T H I R T Y T H R E E
P A R T T H I R T Y F O U R
P A R T T H I R T Y F I V E
P A R T T H I R T Y S I X
P A R T T H I R T Y S E V E N
P A R T T H I R T Y E I G H T
P A R T T H I R T Y N I N E
P A R T F O R T Y
P A R T F O R T Y O N E
P A R T F O R T Y T W O
P A R T F O R T Y T H R E E
P A R T F O R T Y F O U R
P A R T F O R T Y F I V E
P A R T F O R T Y S I X
P A R T F O R T Y S E V E N
P A R T F O R T Y E I G H T
P A R T F O R T Y N I N E

P A R T F I F T Y

19 2 2
Por lovinglangston

Ashland's POV:

Crying, crying, and more crying. That's been my alarm clock for the last week! Georgia and Carolina are officially a week old now. It's so wild to think they came early.. However though, even if they wake me up constantly, I'm thankful they're in my life physically now.

As for Jon, he's been trying his best to help out with Georgia and Carolina in any way he can, but sadly his label is wanting him to record music here and there, which means I'm alone with the twins a lot of the time... It mentally drains a woman, even more so since being diagnosed with postpartum depression. The things that no one tells you about is the fourth trimester; the postpartum part..

I'm not even able to breastfeed the girls either. I don't have a good milk supply come to find out. When the nurses had told me that small detail, it did upset me a lot more than it should have. I wanted to be able to have that extra closeness and bonding moments with both of the girls, but instead, I just have to feed them through a bottle. It makes me feel so damn ashamed of myself.

Speaking of the girls and crying though, that's what ended up waking me up at 3:35 in the morning. I don't remember the last time I've had a good rest- well, the last good night of sleep was the sleep I had in the hospital after the C-section. After that, my sleep schedule has been screwed.

I walked across the hall into the girls' nursery and grabbed Georgia out of her crib. She was the one who was wailing out. Thankfully, Carolina was still sound asleep... Maybe she'll stay that way- even if it's just for a few minutes. The only peace I get is when they aren't crying, honestly. It sounds bad, but it's a hard thing to adjust to. I mean, two babies is a lot more work than one!

I plopped a pacifier into her mouth and my arms started to rock her back and forth in a slight motion. She seemed to calm down little by little after being rocked and having her pacifier back.

A knock came at the door and I had noticed Jon had awoken and started to stroll into the twins' nursery. His arms then wrapped around my waist from behind, his chin rested on my shoulder.

"Need something, handsome?" I asked quietly so I wouldn't wake up Georgia since she just went to sleep.

He caressed at my hips and kissed my cheek, "Nope, I don't need anything. I heard the cries and wanted to help out if you needed it, Mamas."

Melting! Ahh, I'm melting! My fiancé is the sweetest man in the world. Even though he can't help as often as he'd like because of work, he's truly the best and only daddy those girls will ever have!

Jon's hands then carefully grabbed at Georgia's swaddled up self and he grinned down at one of our daughters. In fact, his smile was so wide, it looked like it hurt. If there's one thing I'm thankful for, it's the fact that we went through hell and back with Michael and here we are; engaged with twin girls.

"You know... I think Carolina is your mini me. She's got your cute nose.." I muttered softly as J put Georgia into her crib.

We walked out of the nursery and he grabbed at my cheek and laughed softly. The laugh made me weak, but as soon as I heard the words that spilled out of his mouth, it brought tears to my eyes.

"You are the most incredible fiancée and mother in the whole world. Me, Georgia, and Carolina are lucky as hell to have you in our lives. Now you go on ahead and go back to sleep," Jon remarked softly, kissing the top of my head. "I'll assist the twins if they start crying. You need rest, pretty girl."

The stubborn side of me wanted to fight it off and stay away in case the girls needed help alongside Jon, but after realizing that it's 3 o'clock in the morning and being super tired, sleep sounds so good..

Finally, I gave into the temptation and I walked my sleepy self back to the bedroom that me and Jon shared. Once in bed, my eyes grew heavy and off to sleep I went.

**a few hours later**

My usual alarm went off and woke me up from my dream I was having. The dream was none other than mine and J's wedding! As soon as he was about to kiss the bride, I had awoken to the sound of my alarm sound. I set the alarm tone to be a Brothers Osborne song. The song, '21 Summer' to be exact!

Man, that song is so dang nostalgic. They are some of my favorite guys in country music; not to mention, they are pretty damn talented, as well. Come to think of it, they are high on my bucket list to see them live. I'm definitely going to have to see them one day.

After checking the time on my phone and realizing it was 8:05, it was time for me to actually start my day. Becoming a mom has my whole morning routine and everything all out of sorts, to say the least so I've had to switch up my routine. So instead of cooking breakfast or anything like that, I just eat a quick banana or something small like that, then afterward, it's time to feed the girls, get their diapers changed, all of that.

Since I'm having to bottlefeed them, I feed one while Jon helps out and feeds the other one. It's a ton of help! During my pregnancy, I thought having the twins was going to be super hard, but having someone as hardworking and kind as J, it's been a bit easier than I imagined.

Confession, but I don't know how single moms do it.. If I had to do all of this by myself, I'd quite literally lose my freaking shit, haha. No offense to the single moms out there; I just don't have the strength that those women do!

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where I was greeted to the sweetest sight in the whole entire world...

Both the babies were laid up on the kitchen counter in their boppy pillows that had their names all over the fabric. Jon was in the kitchen with them, feeding them both flawlessly. How does he make it look so easy?

A smirk was plastered across his lips as he then looked up at me, "Good mornin', gorgeous. You sleep good?"

I blushed and then nodded my head in response, going over to my three love-bugs and giving them each a kiss on the cheek. Starting by kissing at Jon's cheek, Georgia's, then Carolina's.

"Oh! Breakfast is ready; I got you a plate sitting in the microwave. It's been waiting on ya, baby girl," He told me, pointing over to the microwave.

No way.. He made breakfast on top of caring for the twins while I slept? Man, I feel so horrible about it; that's my job; take care of the girls, make sure to eat a bit, and then go on and do whatever chores I need to do for the day.

My eyes glanced up at J's taller figure and tears filled up in my eyes, a few of them trickling down onto my blushing red cheeks.

"Baby... You didn't have to make breakfast... I know that had to be hard considering Georgia and Carolina were probably interrupting you every minute or two," I muttered softly, staring down at the floor.

Jon took the bottles out of the babies' mouths and wrapped me up into a tight, warm hug which made me feel so safe and comforted in that moment. A kiss from his lips was planted on the top of my head.

"Ash, truth be told, the girls were asleep while I was cooking breakfast so they actually didn't give me an issue. I put on some kind of Christmas movie in the background for them to watch and that caught their attention for a good while until the two got hungry," Jon explained to me with a soft laugh escaping from his lips.

"Sounds like someone else I know; waking up because they're hungry," I teased, playfully shoving his shoulder a bit.

Jon shook his head and laughed, "Go sit down and eat before I get mad."

So that's what I went to go and do; go sit down at the kitchen island and eat my plate of breakfast that my fiancé made for us. It seemed as if he had extra time to prettify the plate and underneath the plate was a napkin. There was wording written in Sharpie on said napkin.

Here's what the note said:

You brighten up my day. I love you. ♡︎

It was in Jon's handwriting... Aww! He wrote me a note too. How on earth did I manage to land a wonderful man like him?

Yes, the note was probably bland and simple, but to me... It meant the whole world. A note on a napkin.. Sounds like a song title; perhaps I should type it on my phone and run it with some of my co-writers soon!

Whilst beginning to eat breakfast, one of the babies started to whine and I started to get off the stool, but Jon then tended to the baby's need ASAP.

My heart melted so quickly as soon as I saw him take care of Carolina... He's the best dad in the world, just seeing how gentle and kind he is with them makes me the happiest woman in the world.

Jon's POV:

"Hey, don't cry, baby.." I muttered softly to Carolina since she was fussing a bit.

Low and behold, the little squirt's pacifier fell out of her mouth! Good thing I was right there to grab it before it fell onto the dirty kitchen floor. Look, neither me or Ashland have had time to sweep or mop in a hot minute. Even more so since the twins have came into this world... Guilty as charged, ha.

I rocked Carolina in my arms for about a minute or so until she finally soothed herself into a peaceful slumber. Once she was fully asleep, I placed her back down on the boppy pillow on the left-side counter.

Ashland had a sleepy little smile on her face and I just laughed softly, "I let you sleep in and you're still tired?"

She then pursed her lips together and then smacked me on the shoulder, causing me to wince in pain.

"I'll have you know, your alarm wakes me up at 4am, the twins wake me up multiple times in the middle of the night.. I don't get to sleep in like you do. I'll be catching up on sleep even when they're in college," She remarked, rolling her eyes at me.

I just nodded my head in response and decided it was best for me to keep my mouth shut for the time being. Even though this is how it seems, Ash didn't snap at me.. She's been going through a lot mentally and emotionally because of the stress that comes with raising and taking care of the twins.

Even though she thinks she's doing a shitty job, that's far from the truth. Most people struggle with one baby, but Ashland? She does a magnificent job at handling Carolina, Georgia, and me, ha.

"Baby girl, you are an incredible mother. I try to help as much as I can... If there's something I can do to help more, then tell me," I remarked as kindly as possible.

Soon, her face softened and then she kissed my shoulder where she had slapped me, "I'm sorry, handsome. I'm just a wreck... Life is getting to me lately."

"Hey, it's okay... Trust me, two babies is a lot more complicated than one, You're doin' the best you can," I told her, caressing at her back gently.

She gave me a sad smile and looked away for a split second, then glancing back up at me. After glaring at me for a moment or two, she spoke once again.

"It's just hard because I feel like my best isn't enough. You are so good at being able to multi-task and take care of Georgia and Carolina flawlessly... Then there's me, a trainwreck per usual. I don't know how you do it," Ashland mumbled softly, a few tears falling from her eyes.

My arms wrapped around her tinier figure and a kiss was planted from my lips to the top of her head.

"It's okay, honey. You are an amazing mother. Contrary to your thoughts, I think you're doin' an amazing job!" I remarked positively, trying to lighten up Ash's mood.

"Oh, also... I've got a surprise for ya," I added.

Ashland gave me a smile and then proceeded to raise her eyebrow curiously at me.

"A surprise? Lord, what did you do this time, sir?" She asked with a laugh.

"A spa day for you! I already have it booked, so you can't say no to this! The appointment is at 3:30, so you best be gettin' ready... Also, Brayln is goin' to go with you," I answered with a prideful smile. "I know how much you two love each other."

Ashland smiled and blushed, "Aww, you shouldn't have! And 3:30? Lord, I gotta get ready! Thank you, thank you!"

And it wasn't too much longer until she had rushed upstairs to get ready for her little spa trip. Thank goodness she accepted it, because the good Lord knows that woman needs some relaxation in her life- even if it's just for a couple of hours. Besides, what's the worst that can happen juggling the twins by myself for a little while? It won't be easy, but I think it'll be manageable.

And in the event of needing help, I've got some people that I know will help out! Kasey and her momma? They are both high on our list with whom we trust with Georgia and Carolina. Of course, my parents and Ashland's mom are also high up on the list too, ha. But, granted my parents live in Georgia and Ash's mom lives in South Carolina, so it's kind of hard to rely on them.

Yes, there's people out here in the world who have triplets and sometimes, even more than that to deal with, but me and Ashland, we're first time parents so we don't know what on God's green earth were doing just yet. It's scary and surreal that all of this is happening to us, but one thing is for sure... Me and her are going to be together throughout this whole thing, no matter how hard it may be.

Once Ashland had come downstairs after getting ready, my heart doubled in size- even though it sounds wild. She looked so beautiful without even trying. Hell, the only makeup she had on was a little bit of mascara, but damn did she make it look amazing?

As for her outfit choice? She was wearing a black sweater and blue jeans with her Luke Combs Crocs that she is head over heels with, ha. Honestly, I need to get me a pair of my own because they look like they'd be comfy with the soft lining in both shoes. If not, I may just 'borrow' Ashland's pair, haha. Only kidding- if she knew I even thought about it, she'd probably slap me into next month.

"Alright then, I'm headed out of here. If you get overwhelmed or anything, call me and I'll come rushing home," Ash spoke, kissing my cheek and then my lips afterward.

I smiled warmly and nodded my head in response, "Sounds good, but I think I can wrangle these two wild kiddos. You just need to worry about relaxing and taking that load off of your shoulders for the time being, baby."

Since my answer had appeased her, a smile had appeared across her pretty face. Soon enough, Ashland whisked out of the kitchen and walked out of the front door. After shutting it quietly behind her, the twins started to whine softly at the same time.

Uh oh... May the games begin... They may need a diaper change for all I know. But hey, it isn't anything I can't handle, changing two diapers at once isn't merely possible, but I can change them really fast which is impressive- right? That counts for something, no?

While plopping the pacifier back into Carolina's mouth, she started to calm down a lot more, but Georgia on the other hand? That poor kiddo cries more than her sister does! She's more fussy whereas Carolina is calm. At least one of them is calm, ha.

Looking down into my daughter's eyes, my heart melted immediately. Georgia, man, she's got her momma's eyes. They're green as can be and in a lot of ways, contrary to what Ash says, our little Georgie does remind me so much of Ashland. Not just because of her eyes, but also the way she does a little side smile whenever she's happy. She resembles my future wife whereas Carolina does remind me a lot of myself when I was younger.

After glancing at both of my girls, I had the biggest smile plastered across my face as a few happy tears rolled down my cheeks. It's just so surreal that all of that shit that me and Ashland had went through with Anna and Hardy was all worth it in the end. We got two beautiful babies out of it, and soon to be a wedding! We haven't even began to plan the wedding, so this is going to be a trip, for sure.

Finally though, Georgia had calmed down and started to fall back asleep, which meant a little bit of peace and quiet for the time being.. That is, until one of them wakes up and begin to cry. It won't be much longer, mark my words. They usually sleep pretty good through the night, but naps are a bit iffy.

I scooped up both of the twins in my arms and migrated my way into the living room, more precisely, the couch. Once I had sunk into the comfortable material of the couch, I almost dozed off completely. Of course, I made sure to wake myself up occasionally to check on the girls, but they seemed to be snoozing the day away, which was definitely okay with me...

~ omg. why has it actually been SO LONG since i've last published anything on trainwreck lol. honestly?? work and life (mostly work) has been SO MF shitty lately, so i've just been a wreck myself. 😭 but anyway, i hope yall love this new chapter of "i'm a trainwreck"! i have worked pretty hard on it- especially considering ive been working a year on this part LOLLLL

~ also.... there's only 3 more chapters left until the ending of this series! 🥹 it's been a long journey with this book & i'm so thankful for all of the comments, feedback, votes, support, etc. that you all have given me on Trainwreck! i've always loved Jon & Ashland, so making a fan-fic of them was pretty much the inevitable hahaha. But, yeah thank you guys for always reading this book & all of my other books across the wattpad platform! it truly means the WHOLE WORLD!!!! Let's keep it going!!! 🩷

~ if you guys enjoyed this chapter, lemme know, vote, comment and add this story to your library. thank you in advance!! 🤍💕

⌦ ⌦ ⌦ Next chapter loading.. ⌫ ⌫ ⌫

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.6K 272 27
everleigh tepper, billy teppers twin sister moves into a small town in oregon and meets her best friends at the age of 13 after that her father gets...
18.7K 966 26
❛ we were too close to the stars, i never knew somebody like you, somebody. falling just as hard, i'd rather lose somebody than use somebody. ❜ ꒰ 📼...
11.6K 423 26
Wednesday has just departed with his long time girlfriend. He's devastated. Winter has become a loner in the big city of Los Angeles. She longs for f...
4.1K 82 13
Natalie Dukes has just released her second country music album and is unbelievably excited to go on tour with the one and only Morgan Wallen. However...