Mastermind || 𝒲𝒯𝑀

By M3_Writer

In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. More

βΈΊ Mastermind βΈΊ
━━━━・Introducing・━━━━
━━━━・Graphics・━━━━
━━━━・Prologue・━━━━
act one βΈΊ growing up
Chapter One: Birth
Chapter Two: First-Year
Chapter Three: Protective Dad
Chapter Four: Little Genius
act two βΈΊ iron man one
Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party
Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Press Conference
Chapter Five: Found Bunny
Chaptet Six: Arc Reactor
Chapter Seven: Kidnapped
Chapter Eight: No Matter The Cost
Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane
Chapter Ten: My Dad's Iron Man
act three βΈΊ iron man 2
Chapter One: Panel
Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman
Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest
Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack
Chapter Five: Returning Home
Chapter Six: New Element
act four βΈΊ avengers
Chapter One: Lydia
Chapter Two: The Tesseract
Chaptier Three: Recruitment
Chapter Four: Asgardians
Chapter Five: Hacker
Chapter Six: Elizabeth
Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again
Chapter Nine: Gold Scream
Chapter Ten: Golden Glow
Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye
Chapter Twelve: Babies and Talks
act five βΈ» Asgard
Chapter One: Odin against Loki
Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies
Chapter Three: The Decision
Chapter Four: Asgard

Chapter Seven: Destiny

14.3K 686 97
By M3_Writer

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 4 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER SEVEN ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
Destiny

calling to her
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene then changes back to Lydia who walks towards the cage and sits down in front of Loki as she eats her cheeseburger.

"So why are you dressed like that? It's weird," Lydia tells Loki as she looks at his outfit.

Lydia sniffles as she chuckles slightly at her past self actions and Loki's offended expression.

"And why are you here little one?" Loki asks eyeing Lydia who shrugs.

"Well, I hacked the pentagon and blackmailed the director of SHEILD to let me come," Lydia tells Lydia as she takes a bite of her cheeseburger Loki looks at her impressed.

"And I do not like being far from my dad. It worries me," Lydia tells Loki who looks at her.

"So why are you a bad guy? Truthfully I always like the bad guy in tv shows. They are just misunderstood in my opinion and just needs a hug and some hot chocolate," Lydia tells Loki as she nods her head thinking about it.

"Are you offering me a hug and some hot chocolate?" Loki asks Lydia who looks at him.

"Do you want some?" Lydia asks him as Loki smiles slightly looking at the girl.

"You remind me of someone I once knew," Loki tells Lydia who smiles at him.

"Is it my amazing looks? Or my attitude? Both to me is a compliment unless it's not meant to be," Lydia says although confused as Loki looks at her.

"A compliment. She was one of the best people I know. She was disowned after trying to protect me. She was my biggest protector and best friend," Loki says thinking about the girl who he hadn't thought about in years.

Loki looks down at that remembering her. How he missed her more than words could ever express.

"She sounds amazing," Lydia tells him with a soft smile as Loki nods at her.

"She was," Loki tells her as Lydia looks at him.

"Can I ask why? Why do you want earth? I mean truthful humans suck and I'm guessing so does aliens," Lydia says shrugging as Loki looks at her weirdly.

"No surprise that even Loki doesn't understand Lydia at times," Clint says shrugging as Lydia rolls her eyes at him.

"Because I want to be king. It's my rightful place," Loki tells Lydia who looks at him confused.

"How? How is it your rightful place? Did you earn it?" Lydia asks Loki as she begins to drink her hot chocolate Fury made for her.

"Well no," Loki tells her as Lydia looks at him.

"See one day I will be the CEO of Stark industry but not until I earn it. I don't want it for free. I want to be worthy of the legacy I will be given and if you don't like what is handed to you then change your legacy," Lydia tells Loki with a shrug as she looks at him.

"How does a twelve-year-old wiser than us?" Nat asks confused as many nod wondering the same thing.

"Lydia?" Natasha asks coming into the room making Lydia looks wide-eyed as she freezes.

"Do you think she sees me?" Lydia whispers to Loki who looks at Natasha and then back at Lydia.

"I believe so," Loki tells her as Lydia turns to Natasha with an innocent smile on her face.

"Hi, Nattie! You look amazing! Have you been working out?" Lydia asks Natasha who looks at her crossing her arms.

"You have five seconds before I call your dad and let him know you slipped past SHIELD agents and talked to a dangerous criminal. Along with Fury," Natasha tells Lydia who looks wide-eyed at Natasha before turning around and grabbing her food and drink.

"Nice to meet you Loks!" Lydia says waving at Loki as she runs out of the room.

Tony looks at Lydia who just hugs him making him shake his head but kiss the top of her head.

Lydia then walks through the hallways until she finds her dad in the lab.

"Hey, daddy!" Lydia says making Tony turn to her.

"Hey, Princess. Blueberry?" Tony asks Lydia who smiles brightly taking some blueberries from her dad before looking wide-eyed.

"You're Bruce Banner?! The Bruce Banner!" Lydia exclaims as she rushes towards him.

Bruce looks at her wide-eyed and a bit shy as Lydia smiles at him.

"Doctor Robert Bruce Banner! You have a degree in M.D., Ph.D. You also are a renowned scientist and highly respected for your work in biochemistry, nuclear physics, and gamma radiation! I've read all of your papers! They are amazing!" Lydia tells him excitedly as she jumps up and down.

Bruce looks at her wide-eyed and a bit surprised as Lydia smiles at him.

Bruce smiles over at Lydia. She was the first person to ever see him as Bruce, not the Hulk.

"Oh and I love the Hulk! He seems like a giant teddy bear!" Lydia tells Bruce who looks at her wide-eyed before she heads toward her dad with a bright smile.

"Oh, dad here you go," Lydia tells him as she hands him a flash drive making Tony confused.

"It's all of Fury's files regarding the cube? It's called Phase two," Lydia tells him as she shrugs. Tony looks at her wide-eyed before kissing her forehead.

"Oh, I love you and your brain!" Tony tells his daughter as he plugs the flash drive in.

"When did you even get it?" Natasha asks Lydia who looks towards her.

"When Papa Fury was teaching me how to fly I got it," Lydia tells Natasha who smiles at the girl shaking her head.

"So what's Phase two?" Bruce asks making Lydia look at him.

"It's weapons," Lydia tells him either a shrug as she looks at the cube.

Lydia then touches it as Bruce and Tony look at the flies. Lydia continues staring at it not even realizing Fury came in the room along with Steve, Thor, and Natasha all arguing.

It was like the stone was calling for her. Like it was made just for her.

Loki looks at Lydia worriedly as does Thor.
"What?" Clint asks seeing the two looking at Lydia making everyone look at him.

"That shouldn't have happened. The Tesseract is one of the Infinity Stones," Thor says making them look at him.

"The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These Infinity Stones each control an essential aspect of existence," Strange tells the group.

"Space, Reality, Power, Soul, Mind, and Time," Lydia says quickly as Loki looks at her.

"Exactly," Loki tells her looking at the girl and making everyone look at her as well.

"Lydia is the space stone the only one you felt like that with?" Loki asks the blonde who shakes her head.

"No, I felt the same with Visions mind stone. And I can feel the time stone that Dr.Strange has on," Lydia says looking at Strange and the Eye of Agamotto.

"How does it feel?" Loki asks her worriedly looking at Lydia as everyone looks at the blonde.

"As if they are calling to me. To me to find them and use them. It's weird truthfully I can't describe the feeling," Lydia says as she thinks about it.

Loki looks at her before looking at Strange. Loki heads towards the doctor and shoves him into the wall.

"What do you know?! Explain. Now," Loki says glaring at the doctors angrily as many look wide-eyed.

"Loki," Thor says looking at his brother who was looking at Loki.

"He's coming. And will use the stones and the only one who will save the universe is her," Strange tells Loki who shakes his head.

"They want her to use them. They want Lydia to destroy them. It's her destiny. Nothing anyone does can change it. You can only change how it ends for her," Strange tells Loki who stumbles back as Lydia just sits there frozen.

"What does that mean?" Tony asks pulling Lydia into him tightly.

"It means...," Loki says trailing off as he looks towards Lydia who looks towards Loki with a look of fear but acceptance at the same time.

"It means that I'll die. My destiny is to die," Lydia says as she looks at Loki and Tony looks at her wide-eyed.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
I know this is short! But it is important!

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all!  <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...
34.3K 1K 40
When Tony Stark's daughter, Riley, meets Wanda Maximoff her world is suddenly engulfed in colour as she finally finds her soulmate, but Riley feels n...
32.3K 1.4K 13
In which the avengers watch the life of Bruce Banner's brother and finally understand how the Gamma Rays changed his mind. Tony Stark x oc