Always Us

By LilFluffy419

One shots of Spencer James and Olivia Baker mostly taking place in their adult lives. More

welcome home
morning buns
missed facetimes
happy birthday
anxious thoughts
daddy duties
locked out
championship high
honeymoon bliss
game on
twenty-four hours
tiny dancer
terrible two's
full house
coach james
mile high
stress relief
merry christmas
pretty lights
dinner chaos
temper tantrum
another woman
broken records
broken records pt. ii
night interrupted
boredom bites
childs play
home alone
snack break
balcony breakfast
big bank
happy wife
crisis control
malibu canyons
take care
pesky plans
6am lectures
pool days
new roommate
open practice
the newlyweds
attention hogs
family reunion
heavy mind
big milestones
midnight snack
time capsule
minor adjustments
field trip
worlds apart
date night
off season
wedding season
welcome home pt. ii
no boys
boys day
the agreement
not toys
bad news
sick snuggles
never alone
newspaper camp
hang up
early mornings
bedtime routines
press conference
becoming official
family business pt. i
family business pt. ii
united front
mini me pt. i
mini me pt. ii
mini me pt. iii
almost midnight
her happiness
mr. handyman
evening stroll
valentine's day
everyday moments
runaway love
sister's keeper
good enough
slow sundays
at 3:35am
brown eyes
surprise surprise
spring break
young lovers
stolen memories
for you
home bound
home bound pt. ii
happy birthday pt. ii
stage five
stage five pt. ii
olivia's favorite
all nighter
sister's keeper pt. ii
big deal
study marathon
sit still
championship high pt. ii
team player
surprise visit
sunday afternoon
secret keepers
first game
holiday party
separation preparation
baby woes
first born
going slow
faded wounds
snack break pt. ii
chance encounters
utter confusion
morning champ
another one
harsh realities
back home
drunken consequences

breakup interlude

2.1K 44 10
By LilFluffy419

I forgot I wrote the rest of this scene lol. Sorry to anyone who's waiting for something with an actual plot.
_____

"I missed you," Spencer breathed out right before his lips latched onto the curve of Olivia's neck.

She let out a moan as her eyes fluttered shut at the suction. Conscious thought was evading her. Her skin felt unbearably hot. "Is this a bad idea?" she mumbled, rolling her hips into him. He was taking shape beneath his slacks, and she craved friction. More sweet, sweet friction.

"You're never a bad idea," he groaned as she tightened her legs around his waist, holding his hips to hers on the counter. There were too many layers between them.

She tugged at his waist. "Take this off."

He ignored her, brushing his lips down towards her chest. It had been over two months since he last laid his lips on her, and the thought had haunted him every day. He missed everything about her. Her eyes, her lips, her taste. The time apart had been hell. His hands slid under her dress and raised her hips so that he could bunch the dress at her waist. When her ass hit the cold counter, she whimpered.

His lips found hers again, and she moaned into his mouth. "If we're doing this, I need to feel you."

"We're doing this. And you're going to feel me," he growled, maintaining the steady rhythm of their grinding as he continued to mark her chest. "All of me."

A shiver ran up her spine. And if her thong hadn't already been soaked, it was now. For weeks, she had worked to suppress her desires, clearing her mind of every moment with Spencer. Now that he stood in front of her, eyes dark with need, she wanted them all back. She needed him inside her. She wanted him to be hers.

Her hands fell to his belt, fidgeting with the buckle until it finally came loose. She cursed the desperate moan that fell from her lips the moment she caught sight of his length. He was fully hard and beautiful in her hands.

"You missed me?" He smirked, pulling away to catch her dazed look.

"Don't start," she quipped. Though her hands relayed the opposite, holding him gently, appreciating his weight.

He reached back into his pocket for a condom, but she quickly stopped him. "No."

He gave her a confused look.

"Have you... been with anyone?" She asked hesitantly.

"Not since you," he swallowed, his mind already jumping to how she'd feel wrapped around him, with nothing between them.

She let out a heavy—relieved—breath. "Okay, then I want you. All of you," she whispered. Her hand stroked up and down as she pulled his hips closer. "Just pull out."

"Fuck," he mumbled, watching as she pulled the gusset of her panties to the side and positioned him at her entrance.

She pressed her lips to his, kissing him once, then twice before mumbling. "Go in."

Those words were all he needed to hear.

She cried out as he filled her in one rough motion, then again when he didn't stop to let her adjust before pulling out and slamming back in again.

"Spencer," she cried as he buried himself deep.

"I missed you, Liv."

There was no curtesy before he fell into a rhythm, pumping through her cries as she clawed her fingers into his shirt. Luckily for her, her body was quick to make way for him, welcoming the tingly feeling as it settled into her limbs after so long.

"I'm not... going to... last long," he grunted between thrusts. He wanted to prolong their time, but her keening wasn't providing much help, infiltrating his ears, propelling him closer and closer to his breaking point.

"Me neither." The subtle shake in her legs was slipping up into the pit of her stomach, twisting and tightening. Each rock of his hips added to the pressure until finally, it snapped, and a flood of warmth washed through her.

"Spencer," she whimpered. "Baby." Her walls were clenching down on him, and he was filling her. Their bodies pulsed together, gripping and throbbing, and her last thought before succumbing to the sensations was thank God she hadn't ditched birth control.

The first one to regain a semblance of control was Spencer. His palms moved in languid strokes up and down her thighs, occasionally massaging her supple flesh. She let out a content hum, but the usually pleasant sound instead brought him back to reality. He tensed. His heartbeat began pounding against his chest. He fucked up. "Shit, Liv. I didn't mean— I'm sorry. I can go get—"

"It's fine," she hushed, pulling him back into her. Her body was still thrumming with pleasure, and the loss of his touch dampened it slightly. "We're good."

His worried eyes darted around her face. Her eyelids had fallen shut again. She seemed far too gone to answer him properly. "Liv, you sure? You told me to pull out."

"Really," she muttered, guiding his hands up and down her thighs herself. "I'm still on it. It's okay."

At the confirmation, a rush of relief surged through him. His head fell onto her shoulder, and every tendon in his neck visibly relaxed. Even the best release wasn't worth a surprise in nine months, and he thanked God that their night hadn't been ruined.

"You don't have anywhere to be," she murmured, her calm voice bringing him back out of his thoughts. Her fingers were working their way down him shirt, slipping one button free after the other. While he had been contemplating their potential downfall, her thoughts had clearly been elsewhere. "Do you?"

He pulled away from the soft crook of her neck and was met with a familiar gaze. A gaze he knew too well. One that had almost gotten him in trouble one too many times.

He missed that gaze terribly.

"Only wherever you want me to be," he responded lowly.

Her fingers grazed down his abs, over his pelvis, until she cupped her hand under him, cradling him. "Good." Her thumb brushed over his skin, still silky from her essence. A pleased smile broke through her hazy features as the soft skin began to firm once again. "Because there are a few different positions that I need a refresher on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 395 10
Olivia Baker and Spencer James grew up as best friends in Crenshaw. They can contribute much of their bond to their love of football and sports. Now...
5.8K 208 12
Two bakers destined for greatness. Nothing can get in their way, right? Love and competition is about to make them learn the hard way. Or give or tak...
16.7K 474 15
After a potential career-ending injury, Spencer tries to navigate the healing process. He has his wife and his two best friends, Olivia and Jordan by...
36.9K 956 35
When a 24 year old woman named Olivia Baker has an interview to become an assistant to 24 year old businessman, Spencer James, little does she realiz...