The mafia princess (paused)

By laaibah1243

When a 15 year old girl gets stolen by her mother as a child she is forced to live with her abusive mom and s... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Extended family 1
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Update (sorry)

Chapter 84

19.6K 437 270
By laaibah1243

My eyes fly open as the door lock moves around causing me to look down at a sleeping Hero.

"Hero wake the fuck up". I whisper shaking him violently as he groans in response.

"Fuck off." He mutters trying to fall back to sleep until he hears the loud metal door squeak open.

"Miss me?" That man from before walks in turning on a dim light as he smirks at us.

He looked to be 6 ft with a receding hairline and wore a black suit making him look wide.

"No we actually hate you as much as your hair line hates you." I retort as he comes forward and picks me up by the collar of my ripped, dirty shirt.

"Awe did I hurt your feelings?" I question mockingly as he throws his first punch landing on my face.

He throws me to the ground as I hit it hard and feel my face looking at my hand to see blood.

However, my first reaction was to burst out laughing as I wiped the blood away with my hand.

"You throw punches like a bitch." I comment pissing him of further.

"Liliana shut up." Hero shouts towards me as the guy now stops and looks over to him before chuckling.

"Yeah control your slut kid."he mocks Hero as he balls his fists.

"Was I talking to you old bastard?" Hero asks with his jaw clenches as I see him secretly lifting his pocket knife.

Before he could do anything I distracted the guy kicking hero's hand lightly indicating to put it away.

We could need that.

This guy is making it so much harder for me it is like I'm fucking babysitting.

"Well I guess it's your turn now." The guy comments to Hero as he calls someone behind him.

"Take this kid to the other room while I deal with her." He commands as 2 guards rush in grabbing Hero by his arms.

"Get the fuck off of me." Hero kicks his legs as suddenly he swings his head forward hitting the one guard as he lets go holding onto his head groaning.

This guy can never give me a signal.

I quickly get up onto my feet punching the main guy in front of me in the face while Hero now beats up the second guard.

Loud footsteps rush to this room as my mind turns blank and I begin fighting.

The guy goes in to grip my throat before I bend down missing his arm before grabbing it and twisting until I hear a satisfying crunch.

"Ahh fuck!" He cries out as I trip him up causing him to fall back against the floor.

As I punch the other guard I glance over to Liliana as I see her stand up rolling her eyes before punching the guy straight in the face.

I take a step towards her before hearing footsteps defending the stairs coming our way.

She looks to be doing fine.

I bend down grabbing the gun from 1 of the guard as I check the magazine to see it's full of bullets.

Clipping it in I look back at her as she twists his arm.

I flinch in pain watching the bone break and hearing his scream.

What the fuck? I stare at her face in shock.

However, she looks different her eyes looked zoned out as if she was deep in thought even though she was in the middle of a fight.

Not getting enough time to think someone tries to grab me before I flip them over my back causing there body to hit the floor as a deep gasp of air leaves them.

I grab Liliana's hand dragging her lightly behind me as I see more people coming towards us.

We separate as I put the silencer on shooting 5 bullets as all 5 guards fall to the floor.

I turn around to see Liliana somehow fighting of 3 guys with a straight face as if she didn't care about the amount of people she was killing with just her hands.

Shock was an understatement of how I was feeling while I watch it happen as she stomps on one of the guys face multiple times until his face was unrecognisable.

After she had finished I slowly go behind her when out of nowhere she turns around and before I can blink she has me in a headlock.

"Liliana Liliana it's me relax." I hurriedly rush out as she slowly lets go looking up at me.

"What just happened?" She inquires looking at me in confusing before looking around the room.

Almost as if she had not been there the last 10 minutes.

What just happened?

"Do you remember beating up them guys?" I question trying to see if she knew anything.

"I don't even know how to do that. What do you mean?" She says as if I am losing my mind.

"Umm let's just go before we get caught." I change the subject walk down the corridor with her behind me.

The only thought on my mind was whatever just happened.

Hero begins walking down the corridor as I see some shiny object pointing our way.

"Hero!" I shout gripping his arm tightly as I push us behind a wall.

A gunshot is fired as he looks up at me.

I take the gun out of his hand standing up as I lean my head out the room to see some injured guy with a bleeding leg aiming a gun our way.

I lean back taking a deep breath before reloading the gun and shooting at the guy hitting his chest 2 times.

His limp body falls to the ground as an agonising scream leaves his throat.

"I will lead." I roll my eyes walking out with Hero the one behind now as we make it up the stairs into some corridor I check left and right before exiting the smell dungeon as the fresh cold air hits us.

I take quiet steps out going down the corridor when I hear a familiar voice talking.

My whole world stops as I freeze in pure shock.

Two people I would have never expected enter the corridor staring at me as a deep shiver runs down my back and I feel my legs go weak.

Before I can fall, Hero catches me taking the gun out of my hand and pointing it to the 2 people I hate most in this world.

The 2 I thought were dead.

Any protection I thought I had before disappears as I feel completely empty inside.

"Ana what's wrong?" Hero whispers to me although I can't seem to get my words out from the shock.

"M-moth-mother."

New chapter! Sorry guys but I will be ending this book soon sorry for the wait and this book will hopefully be finished before new years.

Thank you for all the support I have recieved I really appreciate it don't forget to vote and any suggestions you may have.❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.7K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
116K 2.7K 30
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...
222K 6.4K 33
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
140K 3.3K 23
Alessia is a 14 year old girl, her whole life she has been protecting her little brother, but one day their mother gets killed and they have to live...