Stars In The Night Sky - Jace...

By acting_is_my_lifeXOX

Hazel Paris, best friends with Jace Norman. Jace is a TV actor, Hazel is pursuing her dream of becoming a pro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
UPDATE - My Username
Chapter 5
Update? Kinda...
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
New Book o_o
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Hmmmmm
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Shoutout!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
New Book!
Chapter 22
Update

Chapter 6

967 36 15
By acting_is_my_lifeXOX

HAZEL P.O.V.

Friday night.

I hear a beep coming from my phone. I pick it up and look at the text from Noah.

N: Hey babe.

Me: heyyyyy!

N: are we still on for the date 2night?

Me: Ya, totally.

N: Great.... I need 2 talk 2 u.

I opened up my closet and pulled out a dress. I tried to make it nice and simple, but also appropriate for a date.

I decide to go with my favorite dress. The top of the dress is black and lacy. It shows a tiny part of my stomach. The skirt of the dress has floral print on it, mostly pink flowers, with a black background.

I walk over to my make-up mirror and put on some shimmery, pink lip gloss. I put on a tiny bit of pink blush. I then add mascara and a light shade of pink eyeshadow. I don't usually wear pink, but today I was in a bit of a "girly" mood.

I picked up a small purse and put in my lip gloss, my phone, deodorant and my wallet.

I headed downstairs and poured myself a quick glass of water.

"Aw, sweetie," exclaimed my mom, "you look beautiful!"

"Thank you, thank you!" I said, curtsying.

My mom chuckled.

"Where am I driving you?" she asked.

"Oh, me and Noah are meeting at that cool buffet down by Cherry Blossom Park."

"Oh yeah," my mom said, snapping her fingers as if she was thinking, "it's called... um... 'A Curtsy In Every Meal'. I know exactly where that it."

"Thanks, mom."

I slowly finished my water. I wasn't avoiding Noah, but I wasn't in any rush to see him after the "incident" that happened in school the other day.

If you don't remember, me and Jace had kissed. It was an accident, though. I never meant to... I would never mean to break Noah's heart. I just got caught up in the moment when I found out I got the part. Luckily, Jace and I both agreed that it didn't mean anything.

Was it... it was either the next day or the day after that when Noah took me by the waterfall by the school and told me he loved me. I didn't know what to say back.... I didn't know if I loved him back or not. What I know is that I ran away and I haven't seen Noah since.

I walked outside and sat down in the car. I turned on the radio and listened to some pop hits. "Dear Future Husband" by Meghan Trainor was playing.

I started to sing.

   Dear Future Husband

Here's a few things you need to know if

You wanna be my one and only

All my life

Dear future husband

If you wanna get that special lovin'

Tell me I'm beautiful

Each and every night

"Sweetie," mom said, "we're here."

"Sorry," I laughed, "I got caught up in the song."

I kissed my mom goodbye and got out of the car. Walking into the buffet, I could smell hot dogs, hamburgers, pasta and more! The place was nicely decorated... in the middle of the room there was a cherry blossom tree. The tables had a nice, white tablecloth. It was a beautiful restaurant, but it wasn't a formal one. It's like a place you would go to with your family on a weekend.

I walked around the room, trying to find our table. I could't find it, so I assumed that Noah wasn't here yet. I walked over to the cherry blossom tree and admired how beautiful it was. I then felt a tap on my back. I turned around.

"Oh, hey Noah."

"Did you not see me?"

"No, where so we sit?"

Noah pointed to a table right beside the cherry blossom tree.

"Right there," he said.

"Oh, okay. Sorry."

I walked over and sat down.

"You have a very beautiful dress on," Noah said, smiling.

I looked at the sparkle in his eyes... so bright. I looked at his beautiful smile one last time. I was going to miss him, but I knew I had to do this.

"Thank you," I said, looking down, "um... Noah..."

"Oh, I almost forgot!" he said, "I have to ask you, why did you run away? Don't you love me?"

I took a deep breath.

"Listen, Noah..."

"Because I love you so much," he said, "do you love me?"

"I...." I said. Then I started crying.

"Babe, what's wrong?" he said.

"I... I want to love you, but I can't," I said, "I'm sorry."

"What? Why not?"

"I... I accidentally did something. You don't deserve a girlfriend like me," I said, "I'm sorry, Noah. I have to break up with you."

"What? But... wait... what did you do?"

"I was so in love you... I'm sorry I never told you... but Jace and I were hanging out one day after school.... I accidentally kissed him."

"YOU KISSED HIM?!" he shouted, everyone started looking at us, the room silent.

"I'm sorry, it was an accident. That's why... I have to break up with you?"

"Are you leaving me for HIM?" he shouted, slamming his fist on the table.

"No... I'm leaving you because you deserve someone better."

"Yes, I definitely do," he said, "forget that we were ever together! You are the worst girlfriend a person could ever have! And to think that I loved you at all?!"

"Noah, I'm sorry."

"I bet you are, Hazel. I'll miss what we once had, but it's over. There is no way we can come back. If you ever regret the decision you made, it's too late."

"Noah..." I said, holding back my tears.

"No," he interrupted calmly, "don't say anything. Goodbye, Hazel."

He stood up and left. I watched him as he got on his bike and rode back home. At that moment, I sat back down on the table. I buried my face into my arms. I started to cry as quietly as possible so no one would notice.

I felt a hand on my back. I looked up.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I didn't know it would go that far. I am probably the worst friend a person could have..... I'll see you at the read-through tomorrow."

"Jace, please don't go."

I tugged on his arm.

"Hazel, I'm sorry."

Jace then sat back down at his table with his family.

I stood up, walked out of the restaurant and ran to the place I knew I needed to go; Lillian's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 390 25
Alexis Del Ray moves to California, her dream destination for a role she won and meets Jace Norman, the cute boy which is her co-star. Max Miller, h...
94.4K 2.5K 49
"My turn." Riele said. She spun the bottle. Then things got real different. Real quick. ≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫ Jace and Riele are two actors from Nick...
37.1K 698 15
Lily Adams and Henry Hart have been best friends since they were 3. But what happens when they get closer and start to have feelings for each other...
606K 7.5K 56
The title says it all. All Henry Danger imagines are Season 4 and up. And all Jace Norman imagines are him above the age of 18. [IMAGINES] [JACE NOR...