Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Mini Chapter! (Bonus)
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Chapter 47. You Saved Us.

1.9K 68 16
By Red-Ramen

~No one's P.O.V~

"I am also Gowther, but there is no real or fake about it. " But Gowthers spoke at the same time before turning their heads, "This is confusing . Turn sync off."

Gowther's head dropped, as if being turned off, "While I was imprisoned, he served as my eyes, ears, and limbs, an extension of me who could carry on the fight in my stead. It's only fair to call him my other self." The older Gowther spoke, turning his attention from his creation to the Giant and Fairy.

"What's going on?! Because you just said that we can't go anywhere near the tower until the gate's finished." Gloxinia, or the imposter of him, spoke up, "Why? Is something happening at the Light of Grace?"

Y/n shifted her eyes up to the flying Fairy above her, "The gate is finished." She stated. She crossed her arms, "But something is happening. Most likely a cause of those Humans."

"An uprising by the Humans." Gowther nodded as he agreed.

"No way!"

"But why?"

"This particular band of people seem to have a deep resentment toward Stigma." Gowther stated once he had his eyes closed, getting a touch on their feelings, "They put on a little show in order to infiltrate your inner circle. And it worked. They successfully gained your trust." He opened his eyes to look up at the Fairy, "Using the Demon race to do so."

"Don't be ridiculous!" Gloxinia shouted down at him which cause Y/n frown to deepen, "Who are you to talk? You're the one who used them! All so you could get out of prison!" Gloxinia flew down, right in front of Gowther, "So how many lives did it take? And who else would you sacrifice to do it? Tell me!"

"The goal is simple." Gowther stated as he was not shocked by the man's anger directed at him, and as he knew Y/n were to step in if he took it too far, "I had to gain my freedom, in order for me to bring an end to the Holy War."

"That's it." Gloxinia clenched his fists, "I have nothing more to say to you." He flew back up beside the Giant.

"Come on, Diane." Y/n followed as names and information was exchanged between the two. She tightened the hand gripping at her upper arm as she watched the two. She could not help but feel odd. Those two weren't the people she knew, but at the same time they felt oddly familiar.

"No. You can go on ahead, King, and I'll catch up with you later." Drole, or Diane as King had said, replied.

"What?"

"Listen, I want to stay and talk with them just a little bit longer." King gasped at the idea, clearly unsure of letting her stay on her own. But Diane did not seem worried at all when she turned to them, "He doesn't seem like just another bad guy. And I'd like to know more about what's going on with this other Gowther, too. So, don't worry! Just trust me on this one, okay?"

King let out a sigh, clearly not pleased with the outcome, "All right, then. But don't let your guard down. You got it?"

"Got it!" Diane nodded, giving the Fairy a smile, "You be careful too."

Y/n watched as the Fairy flew away, and curiosity seemed to poke in the back of her mind, "So, is he your boyfriend?"

Diane let out a loud gasp, and Y/n's eyes widened when Drole turned around with a flushed face, "You think me and King are..."

"Understandably. The trust between you is something that normally comes when two people spend a long time together." Gowther explained to Y/n's question.

"Well, it's not like that between us. Or maybe. I don't know."

"It's not that you desire each other exactly. It's more that you're mutually giving toward one another. I'm actually envious." Gowther tilted his head down a bit in sadness, "If all of the races could get along and be as happy together as you two are, then, there wouldn't even be a Holy War in the first place."

"But they cannot." Y/n said. Her voice was firm as if it was set in stone, "And they will never be able to change. I have seen it." She turned her attention to the man in the wheelchair, "And you, are you absolute that you can help me out?"

Gowther nodded, "If my line of thinking is correct, then, yes, I'm certain I can help you and put an end to the Holy War once and for all."

"Very well." Y/n responded. Exhaling through her nose. She turned her utter and full attention onto the man and bowed by the waist, "Thank you, Gowther." She stood back up straight, "My dearest friend. I bid you farewell, and wish that we may meet in the great beyond."

"Y/n... We will meet again." Gowther smiled, and yet held deep sadness in his eyes, "Until then, please take care. Of yourself. And of him." He looked to Gowther, who still had his head down.

Y/n remained silent, looking at the pink-haired doll with great sympathy. She nodded. It was a silent agreement. One that did not need words to reassure the other. She would be there in his dire time of need.

"Thank you." Y/n left after that, hurrying toward the direction of the Fairy King. Something kept nagging her in the back of her mind, telling her something was wrong. She had to do something, she could not ignore it this time.

"She is an odd one." Gowther smiled, "She may not be one of many words and explanations, but once you see her for what truly is, it all makes sense." Gowther spoke to the Giant before him.

He let out a sigh, "Because... After all, she is not much different from a lost little girl trying to get back to her family." He looked up at the sky, "I will help you finish that journey. I wish you the best of luck on what I can not help you with."

~No one's P.O.V~

When Y/n had made it to the Light of Grace, she was met with bodies on the ground. Some pierced to trees and some hanging from trees by their wings as trophies.

Sign of life was low. She could hear faint voices, but other than that, it seemed what was left of Stigma had run off and the Humans that remained had come to, and died in battle.

Despite the burning smell of blood of different races, Y/n could just find the faint smell of tears. There weren't much, but it was enough to guide her through the massacre.

"We've finally gotten our revenge." Y/n's lips pulled into a snarl at the voice that she was able to pin point, "It's the happy ending we'd all hoped for. Maybe this made her a bit happy too."

She stopped, she understood the same pain. It was one she was way too familiar with. Her family, her Clan, her race was torn from her. He went through something familiar.

And they had both gone down a dark path. It had taken Y/n years before she came to be able to stand next to anyone... Human, Demon or Goddess without instinctively want to slice them into piece with her blade.

"You damn fool, why didn't you just kill me when you had the chance?"

They may not have had the exact same happen to them, but it was close enough. She understood his actions, and while she did not agree with them currently, she would once have praised him for doing it.

If the timing was different, perhaps Rou would be a Human Y/n could have taken a liking to, way back in the days.

"What you did..." Y/n spoke, her eyes on the ground before her feet. She could still feel eyes on her. Rou's and Gerheade's as well, "It wasn't any different from what Stigma did to you."

Y/n lifted her gaze to meet Rou's. Weakly, he was leaning back on a large tree with Gerheade in his lap. They were both bloodied and carried deep cuts.

Rou tilted his head slightly up, "I wonder what Meliodas would think if he saw this." He looked back at Y/n, "He was a good guy who said he trusted me."

"He is a good guy. Hard to believe he's even from the Demon race from time to time." Y/n responded, walking towards the two slowly.

"That brother of yours... I bet he'll try to kill me on the spot." Rou thought out loud while letting his fingers gently run up and down Gerheade's arm.

"He won't have the chance." Y/n stated, "You're both dying." Y/n crouched down in front of them, resting her elbows on her knees.

"Her wounds. We need to get her help." Rou stated but Y/n shook her head, "It won't be fast enough."

She used her canine to cut open her hand. She clenched it shut, making blood drip out, "Drink this." Y/n held her palm above Gerheade first, allowing her to get a few gulps, and then Rou. Meanwhile, she used her other hand to put two fingers by her lips and whistle for her companion.

"Not far from here, there's a sacred island protected by a barrier that Yakul can get through." Y/n stated, shifting her position a little so that she could pick Gerheade up, "There, you will meet an old God. One who gives and takes lives." Yakul came trotting up behind the girl, and Y/n placed Gerheade the best she could without hurting her on the saddle.

She crouched down in front of Rou, "It will be their decision on whether you live or die, whether to be reborn or not. But it's your best shot." Y/n wrapped Rou's arm to be on her shoulders and pulled the man up.

"You just have to hold the reins, then Yakul wil-"

"No way." Y/n was cut off by somebody pushing through bushes and was then met with Gloxinia, his brilliant wings fluttering behind him, "It can't be."

"Gerheade. Rou. Y/n." Gloxinia's eyes focused on the man barely standing on his own. He had most of his weight on Y/n, who did not seem to have even a slight problem with that.

Hair fell in front of his eyes, and you did not have to have a good sense to tell, something was gonna happen in this tense atmosphere, "What did you do to my sister...?"

"Wait..." Gerheade spoke up, lifting his head just barely from Yakul's back, "It's not what you think."

"It's fine. Listen. Forget me." Rou muttered, but Y/n tightened her grip on the man. She had made up her mind.

"Again!" Gloxinia shouted, "I couldn't protect her again!"

But this... Was not Gloxinia. It was someone from another time, and another place. But they did not seem much different.

"Don't give me that." Gloxinia muttered, hands clenched into fists.

"Y/n, move out of my way!" He shouted, pulling his hand back to make his Spirit Spear appear.

"No." Y/n shook her head. Standing in front of him. She was ready to take the blow. And she had no plan about letting Gloxinia past her.

He scoffed, "Bastard!"

His weapon was sent towards the two. And as it came hurling forward, Y/n dropped Roy's body to the ground as his target would no longer be hit by the attack.

Blood splattered out from Y/n's middle, as the spear had made a clean cut through her stomach from her left side to a little further than into the middle was cut over.

She lifted her hands, looking down at the wound, "Aw! Aw! A-"

"Aw! Aw! Aw! That hurts." Y/n complained, the spear pierced through her lower stomach, her left hand still on top of Ban's head, her fingers ruffled in between his hair while she held him down there.

King's eyes were even wider if that was even possible. His eyes looked like glass, caused by the layer of wet tears in his eyes, soon slowly streaming down his cheeks, "But... Tha-That wasn't supposed to happen!"

"King." Y/n's voice sounded firm and clear, the voice she would use when she demanded all attention to turn her way, "The one who killed your sister wasn't Ban." With a whimper, King opened his eyes that he had shut tightly, looking at her, her hand trailed along her stomach as it ever so slowly turned grey, "Elaine's death? That is for certain in my hands. I'm the cause of your sister's death." As she spoke, her voice didn't falter. She wasn't lying.

"But... But that can't be!" King shook his head violently. Refusing to let the idea get to his head, "Y-You would never... You would never do something lik-"

"King... That isn't your real name, is it?" Y/n asked the boy in front of him with a small smile.

King stared at her with wide, teary eyes and ever so slightly shook his head, "N-No."

"Then... You're the Fairy King of the future... Harlequin, right?"

Tears dropped from his eyes as he stared at the girl with curious and confused eyes, "How'd you... Know?"

Y/n simply smiled at him, "This is not how the story is supposed to go." She answered simply before turning her attention to someone behind him.

"Gloxinia! I don't have time for this, step back!" Gloxinia stood behind King, angered, furious about what had happened to his sister.

"Don't get in my way again!" Gloxinia shouted, his spear returning to his side.

Y/n went down in her knees, getting ready for the fight she knew would escalate between the two of them.

Briefly, she turned her attention to King, a small smile forming on her lips, "Well done, Harlequin. It seems you passed your test." She gave an amused little scoff, "I'll see you sometime."

And with Gloxinia's weapon thrusting towards the girl, who seemed ready for the fight ahead, the world faded around King.

~No one's P.O.V~

King woke up from his trance with a scream, his pillow beneath him. Gasping for air, the Fairy King realized that he was not where he had been a moment prior. He looked around him, quickly spotting the unconscious Giant beside him, "Diane!"

Gloxinia lowered himself between the two, his eyes on the ground while he hugged his knees close to his chest, "Interesting. So, that was your choice, huh?"

"Gloxinia! What just happened?" King asked the Fairy, still feeling quite dizzy.

"You saw what happened." He glance at King before lowering his eyes back to the ground, "Back then, I was unable to stop myself. So driven by anger that I just... Couldn't stop. Y/n and I fought, and by the end of it, it was too late for him to be saved." He hid his faced in his knees, "Even after his death, my rage and grief didn't go away, so I directed it at all Humans and Stigma, which failed to protect my sister."

King sat up silently as he listened to Gloxinia, "Before I knew it, I was fighting as a member of the Ten Commandments. I didn't know that she was still alive. Actually, I never even stopped to check. I hurt Y/n and my sister greatly that day. I am the worst big brother ever."

"Meh." King stood up, rubbing the back of his neck, "When it comes to that, I'm pretty sure I'm still the reigning champ."

Gloxinia lifted his head and looked over at the Fairy, "You're sure that's something to compete over?"

"Uh... Guess not." King sighed, shaking his head.

"So, tell me... Why didn't you let the spear fly? How did you restrain yourself from killing Rou like I did?"

"As bad as the world may seem, true evil isn't that common." King answered after a few minutes of silence between the two, "From what I've seen, through those I've battled till now, everyone has a reason for doing what they do." He hummed, and lowered his eyes to the ground, "A guy can be scum, at least from my perspective, but that same guy might be irreplaceable to my sister." He looked back up, "I mean, it's the same for you, isn't it? Maybe in Gerheade's eyes, Rou might have been... It's just something to think about." King said after noticing the Fairy turn his head away.

"Besides, even if that wasn't the case, I won't let Y/n get in the middle of it again..."

"You don't have a choice in that matter. You're pretty naïve if you believe you have a say." Gloxinia looked back down at King, who stood on the ground, "She's always meddling. Even when problems doesn't concern her."

He sighed through his nose, "That doesn't bode well for the upcoming war." He stated, shaking his head lightly, "Despite what you said, true evil actually does exist. And it comes in forms you have never imagined."

"Of course, I know that. So, I'll do my best to identify it and fight back. I have to... To protect the one... That I love."

Gloxinia closed his eyes, "Just as she said, you passed. Congratulations."

"Tell me. Was that the real Holy War I was sent back to... Or was it all an illusion?"

"It was the real thing." Gloxinia replied, stretching his legs, "Which is why it does not makes any sense that Y/n knew of the test," He gave a small smile, "But I suppose, she never makes sense."

"The point is, if you'd been killed in that time, the body you left behind here would've died, too." Gloxinia changed the topic back to the matters in hand, "Depending on the circumstances, it would've been possible for you to have died before the final stage."

"So, the reason I was able to come back, was because I made the right choice?"

"To be more precise, it's because you made a different choice than I did." He crossed his arms and closed his eyes, "Just so you know, history isn't something you can simply twist and turn at will. If you try to make alterations to your fate in the flow of time, you'll be sent back."

He opened his eyes back up, "The power of history always prevails." He stated as a matter of fact, "It will kick in and force you to return to the world you came from. Conversely, if you'd make the same unfortunate choice as I did at that time, you could have been consumed by rage and taken the exact same path I did. Leaving you trapped forever, never to return."

The Fairy grinned brightly, "Luckily, you chose the path that I wasn't able to back then, returning safe and sound. And even better, I am sure this means that you've grown quite a bit from the experience."

King gave the male a small nod before he turned his head to Diane, he remained silent, praying for the girl to wake up soon, for her to push through and come back.

Suddenly, he felt an intense pain running up his back, making him let out a scream and fall to the ground, "M-My body!"

"What's happening, Drole?! What's wrong?" Gloxinia turned to the Giant, who had remained silent through the entire ordeal.

"Either a side effect of the Time Regression Spell... Or maybe..."

~No one's P.O.V~

From where Y/n was walking away from a very small island, on which she had left Rou and Gerheade behind for a God to make the decisions that needed to be made.

The girl saw the tall tower of the Light of Grace break at the top, cracks running through the otherwise robust walls. She hummed in thought, "He's already here, huh?" Yakul trotted up beside her, black eyes looking at her, "He's way too early."

The top of the tower exploded by the force of Zeldris, who was headed toward the Original Gowther. Yakul snorted as if telling the girl to get on with it already, and she did.

Placing a hand on Yakul's bare back, she pulled herself up swiftly and got on him. The Red Elk did not waste a single moment before he headed off to the direction they needed to go.

Of course, as confident as Yakul always had been, he knew that they would make it in no time.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Gowther, the Demon King is furious." Zeldris had landed in front of the other Demon, the Doll and the Giant as well, now taking a few steps forward and out of the crater he had made upon his landing, "You must return to prison at once or you will be considered a traitor and I'll have no choice but to execute you." Zeldris stated, blinking emotionlessly at the people before him.

"Oh dear, oh dear." The green-haired Demon sighed, brushing his beard, "I was really to conserve as much Magical Power as possible, but if I have to fight you, that's not gonna happen."

A small growl rumbled in the back of Zeldris' throat as he frowned at the Commandment before him.

Within a split second, the ground beneath his feet split in two, forcing the Demon to leap back or be thrown around by boulders like a doll.

He looked up at the Giant King, who stood with two arms outstretched while the two others held around the very person he came to capture.

"Hey, listen, you guys! I'll take care of him, so you can get out of here!" Drole, or Diane, shouted down to the two.

"You should step back, Diane. It's too dangerous." Gowther warned, his Demon mark pulsing, "After all, I'm the one he wants."

"Don't worry! I'm the King of Giants now!" Diane proceeded to reassure, "I can handle it! Besides, we need you to put an end to the Holy War! So, please, just go!"

"Gowther, we're leaving." The Demon told his other self before turning around in his wheelchair. Gowther threw the Giant a quick look, "Thank you, Diane. Let's meet again!" He shouted before following his creator. Diane watched them go.

"You must be Drole the Giant King. You're a member of Stigma, right?" The Demon Prince questioned. When Diane turned to face him, she was met with a harsh glare. But that, she ignored.

Instead, she started moving, every step making the ground crack beneath her feet, yet perfectly aligned with her next step.

"Interesting." Zeldris' eyes followed the man as he jumped around, "This has to be that dance of his I've heard so much about. 'Going through those moves allows him to collect an incredible amount of Magic Power.' " The man remembered what he had been told as the Giant got into a position to fight, "Such a waste to have you fighting on the other side."

"Have some Giga Crush!" Boulders were torn out from the ground, inclusive the piece Zeldris himself was standing on. The sudden movement of the ground under him made him slide off of the flying boulder. He allowed himself to fall, using his fists to break through the boulders that came hurling at him.

When his feet finally landed back on the uneven and torn up ground, the Giant shouted once more, "Giga Fall!"

Zeldris leapt out of the way as one of the boulders in the sky came hurling back down at him, where ever he jumped, another boulder seemed to be right behind him. However, once he had gotten far enough back, he jumped up and used one of the boulders to propel himself towards the Giant King.

Using the dust to his advantage, Zeldris revealed himself as he took the Giant head on, but it was too late for the enemy to react as his foot had made contact with the middle of his chest and forced him to the ground without much struggle.

The Giant had fallen to the ground, and Zeldris stood on his chest, back straight, "There's no need to try." Zeldris spoke once he saw the Giant beneath him raise his hand, "I have sealed up your Magical Abilities, but it's alright. You'll get them back soon enough."

Diane's eyes widened, both in shock and in fear.

"Drole, my name is Zeldris." The Demon introduced himself, "I am the one who wields the Magic Power lent to me by the Demon King, making me his representative, so to speak."

"Here's your chance. I'm offering you a choice." Zeldris let his hand rest on the hilt of his sheathed sword to send the message across to this King of Giants beneath his feet, "Die here and now or join us as a member of the Ten Commandments." Diane gasped at the offer, her mouth hanging open, "And if you're ready, I'm even prepared to grant you more power as a part of the deal."

The Demon narrowed his eyes slightly, "So what do you say? I believe the answer should be clear."

"What kind of person would I be... To take you up on that?!"

The Demon scoffed, "As far as I am concerned, it seems you have been given two things. A rare kind of strength and loneliness. You're much larger than all the other Giants and your skin is blue as a sapphire. Your demonic single eye, your four arms that looks like misshapen rocks. Even among your own kind, you've always been treated like some sort of outsider." The Demon turned his attention away from the Giant briefly, looking at the forest behind him, "Because the Giant race values fighting and strength, you're celebrated as their king now, even by those who used to mock you." He continued, slowly turning his head away from the silent forest and back to the Giant.

"Still, I'm sure you don't have a single friend who truly understands. The Demon race is different. Our existence has always been considered alien to the rest of the world. It's why you belong with us."

He allowed his hand to tighten a little around the hilt of his sword, "Now, choose." He pulled out the sword, ready to end the Giant before he would even dare make a move, "Death?" He asked, swinging the blade out to the side, "Or become a Ten Commandment."

Silence echoed between the two, "Do you... Do you see Y/n as alien?"

The question had Zeldris frown, his grip tightening in annoyance, "Don't be idiotic. I see that woman as nothing but a filthy traitor."

"The Dragon Clan was irradicated... Do you think that was because they were seen as alien, too?" The Giant proceeded to ask in hopes to distract the Demon long enough to find a way out.

"They no longer had a purpose. They were merely huge, flying lumps of meat." Zeldris replied, shifting his blade, "Next, it will be that traitor's turn."

"Zeldris." His attention was brought to the woman, who came walking towards them with her blade in hand, "That's enough."

Zeldris glared down at the woman. His gaze shifted back to the Giant briefly, but he threw himself forward. Blade clashed against one another.

Y/n scowled at the Demon, "That was not okay."

Zeldris pushed back against the blade, gritting his teeth, "You sure took your time getting here." He pulled back, going for a hit with his free hand. And as predicted, it was grabbed in her palm.

"I'm coming for you." The woman threatened before swiftly turning and throwing the Demon over her shoulder. The Demon allowed himself to be thrown.

"I knew it." Diane sat up, turning her upper body to the girl, who looked back at her, "I just had to wait for you to come."

Y/n smiled, "I'll always be coming." She crouched down, placing her free hand on the ground, "Now, you should get back to your time, Diane." She scoffed, "I'm excited to meet the real you. As well as the others." Diane's eyes widened, but before she could utter a word, Y/n shot herself through the air, towards the same direction she had thrown the Demon.

The world faded around the Giant.

She could hear a faint shout.

"NOOOOOOO!"

~No one's P.O.V~

"No, what?" Diane asked as she sat up. The sight of the girl moving had all three shocked.

"D-Diane." King stuttered.

"Well, look at that. I made it back!" The girl cheered brightly, waving her hands in front of her face.

"No. Impossible!" Drole denied, his eyes wide, "Which did you choose? Did you accept the offer or not?" The girl looked at the larger Giant, confusion swirling in her eyes, "It shouldn't matter. You shouldn't have been able to return regardless of which path you chose. So how did you?!"

"Y/n." Diane replied within a heartbeat, a small, shy smile forming, "I waited for her to save the day, like she always does."

"What?!"

Diane giggled, playing with her pigtail, "If only you had a little more patience, I'm sure she'd have saved you, too."

"I was so worried!" King shouted, crying as he hugged the girl's shoulder the best he could. Diane gave the Fairy a smile, placing her large hand lightly on his back, "I'm happy to see you as well, King."

~No one's P.O.V~

In the Boar Hat tavern, Y/n woke up with a jolt. Her skin was rather pale and her breaths were uneven. She was embraced in a hug so quickly that she barely had any time to register who was in the room with her.

But the scent definitely revealed it.

Merlin was hugging her. She did not speak. She did not pull away. She did nothing.

She was just there. Just perfectly there for her comfort, which Y/n greatly appreciated.

Y/n gripped at the purple coat, pulling it towards her to get the Mage impossibly closer.

"You want to talk about it?" The question came out in a whisper unlike Merlin's normal tone. This one held comfort and care in it. Merlin let her hand comb through Y/n's hand and she clearly felt Y/n shake her head.

She hated it. Merlin hated that she was not able to bring comfort to the girl she so deeply cared for.

Y/n hated reliving those moments. She hated them all from happy to sad to angered. They were all horrible memories of what once was, and what would most likely be again.

"The fog is hanging low outside." Merlin spoke out loud, breaking the silence. Y/n looked out of the window, and it was indeed foggy. She hummed in agreement.

"I'll be gathering the Sins at the tower of the old castle on King Bartra's behalf," Merlin proceeded to inform her, "Would you like to come?"

"What for?" Y/n asked the Mage, pulling away.

"The King's vision."

Y/n nodded in understanding, "The low hanging fog... Right." Merlin placed a hand on Y/n skin. It was awfully cold to the touch, "You don't have to come along."

"I know." Y/n sighed through her nose and got up from the bed, "But I don't want to stay here any longer." She explained and headed for the chair, where she had her sword leaning against it.

She quickly swung it over her shoulder before turning to the Mage and holding out her hand, "Ready to go?" Without a word, Merlin took Y/n's hand with an amused smile and allowed the older woman to guide her out of the room and down the stairs where she had gathered the other Sins.

~No one's P.O.V~

"What a blast from the past." Meliodas muttered once they got to the tower. He sat on the railing, looking over the castle, "I could be wrong here, but isn't this the old castle where we were framed for the murder of the Grand Master?"

"Merlin, uh, what gives?" Ban asked the Mage, who had yet to tell them why exactly they were there, "Why would you bring us out to a place like this? Something tells me it's not for the view."

"The king's vision. You do remember it, I assume?" Merlin started, glancing towards Y/n that stood silently beside her, "This morning, his Majesty saw that same vision once again."

She looked up at the sky, "The moon shimmering at midday, the low hanging fog." She closed her eyes, "When its haze fills the kingdom, atop the peak of that fateful castle, the one that made us traitors to the kingdom, like a mirage, another moon will appear," As the Mage spoke, Y/n looked up at the black moon that formed in the sky.

She blinked up at it as Merlin levitated up into the air, "And the Seven Deadly Sins..."

"Hey, I feel like I've seen this before somewhere." Meliodas noted, scratching his cheek with his index finger.

She spread her arms out opening her eyes once more, "Will all gather once again!"

From the black circle in the sky, a large figure escaped. Y/n just looked at it as it came crashing down upon her and had the ground rumbling, debris falling from the tower.

The five Sins stared at the scene before them, two Sins (Diane especially) had just earned everyone's attention by falling out of the black moon and onto a now crushed Y/n. Diane let out a small, shy giggle while King groaned as he felt like vomiting while being held in Diane's hands.

"H-Hey there. Long time no see." King started with a stutter as he tried to keep himself from puking.

"Are the two of you safe and sound?" Merlin asked the two, being the first to speak up. Diane gave the woman a small nod as a response.

"Where the hell did you come from, anyway?" Ban asked, a hand reaching up to lay on his neck.

"Miss Diane, King, are you both alright?"

"I'm so happy to see you all again! I... I missed you." Diane ignored the questions and instead wiped her tears away, "If only Y/n was still alive to join us!"

"I am alive." The muffled voice of Y/n's sounded, making Diane- as well as King's eyes widen, "Just barely," She wheezed, "Right under your butt."

Diane rolled slightly over onto her side, revealing Y/n to be there, her eyes blown wide.

"I've waited so long for this. The moment for all of you to finally gather once again. The Seven Deadly-" The man was cut off by Diane, who shrieked and scurried away from the girl that could finally sit up.

"King, look! It's the ghost of Y/n!" Diane and King screamed along side one another while Y/n got back up, dusting herself off.

"Whoopsie-daisy." Meliodas smiled. He went over and held his hand out for the girl to let him pull her up. Instead, she lightly hit his hand away with the back of her own. Then she proceeded to get up.

"Hope I'm breaking through here, that ain't no ghost." Ban replied with a laugh, finding amusement in their horror.

Escanor nodded as well, "Mr. Ban is right. That's the bona fide Y/n, in the flesh."

"Um, are you listening?"

"Long story short, a lot of stuff happened, and then I came back to life." Y/n explained, crossing her arms as the Fairy turn red.

"So, that's all you're gonna tell us?!" King shouted down at her, to which Y/n frowned lightly. King shook his head quickly before he came flying down in front of her. He tried to offer her a friendly smile, but she did not seem to react well, or at all, to it, "Uh, listen, I was wrong about you. I made all these horrible assumptions and I said a lot of nasty things too." He closed his eyes and bowed his head a little, "For that, I am sorry."

Y/n simply stared at the Fairy before her. She could not bring herself to open her mouth as she had no idea of how to approach the topic at hand without sounding harsh. Then again, perhaps he had deserved to be told off by now.

"So, King, where'd you get these wings?!" Meliodas quickly intervened, a finger lightly poking the small wings that had sprouted from the Fairy's back.

"How puny!" Ban laughed, standing beside Meliodas behind King.

Meliodas laughed as well, "They finally sprouted, huh? Congrats!" He proceeded to poke the small wings, "Now you can join the rest of the grown ups around here." Meliodas teased, leaving him and Ban to snicker behind King's back.

"Well, a kid-size grown up, maybe, but still!" Ban snorted, causing their laughter to increase.

"Hey! Stop laughing! This is a big moment for me, you jerks!" King turned around to face the two men, yelling at them.

Y/n's eyes slowly got bigger upon the sight of King's small, newly sprouted wings. A hand shot up to stop herself from laughing at their size, but she could not help the snort that escaped.

"Ah!" King turned around, a small smile formed at the laughter before he stuttered, "N-Not you. too!"

"Easy, King. Don't get mad at them. I am sure they are happy for you."

King turned to the Giant, "You really think so?"

Diane nodded, "Uh-huh."

Y/n blinked at the Giant before her. She slowly lowered her hand from her mouth, "Something's different about you."

"Mm. That's right. I got my memories back!" Diane cheered. That made Y/n frown.

"They've return? Are you certain of that?" Merlin questioned the Sin and flew up to her height.

"But that's impossible." Gowther denied, "Once they are purged, memories can't be restored." He explained, looking idly up at the Giant.

"You're wrong about that." Diane told the Doll and got up on her feet, "You see, there aare certain memories deep inside our hearts. Even if you forget them for a while, or they become all foggy, they never actually disappear!"

"Diane..." Y/n grumbled when she saw Gowther shaking his head nervously.

"Your father was the one who told me that. So I'm gonna fulfill the promise I made to him and you."

Gowther's eyes widened upon the mentioning of his father, "Gowther. Together, let's work to try and get back the heart that you lost!"

"What do you mean? Are you saying I had a heart?" Gowther questioned the Giant.

"According to my Visi-"

"Well, according to the king's vision... Gowther appeared, overflowing with emotions he had previously experienced." Merlin cut someone off unknowingly while she explained what she had been told herself.

"What? Surely, you don't mean..."

"Indeed." Merlin nodded at Escanor's unfinished question, "At some point in the past, Gowther had a heart." She closed her eyes, "That's what we can infer."

King Batra cleared his throat, effectively gaining everyone's attention, "I have an explanation for that." The King of Liones walked out of the entrance of the tower, revealing himself.

"King Bartra?"

"I am finally acknowledged." The man hummed, placing his hands on his hips.

"How long have you been here?" Bartra moved further towards the group while the question left Meliodas' mouth.

"Don't ask." Bartra shook his head as he did not want to share the details, and then suffer the embarrassment afterwards. The man stopped in front of Gowther, "I found it at last." He stated as his hand went in under his cape. And he pulled out a silver heart with pink swirls engraved in it, showing it to Gowther, "Do you remember? Look closely."

A breathless gasp left Gowther as memories he had long lost flashed before his eyes.

"What is that thing?" Meliodas asked from a distance, "Some kind of box?"

The next moment, Gowther ran past the blond. He stepped up on the railing shortly before jumping off of the tower, landing on the ground in a crouch before he took off running further into the city.

"Gowther! Come back here!" King Bartra shouted after the Sin on the run.

"Your Majesty! What did you show him?" Diane asked the king, who had made her comrade run away.

"In the past, this item was imbedded in Gowther's chest. According to what he told me, it's infused with some sort of powerful Heart Magic." Bartra explained.

"Powerful Heart Magic?" Merlin hummed, lowering herself back to the ground.

Y/n glared daggers at the item in Bartra's hand. Then she closed her eyes, composing herself rather quickly.

"King, Diane, just because you traveled back in time, that doesn't mean you can change everything."

"What?"

Y/n looked up at the two in annoyance, "That item isn't all happiness. It's a painful item for Gowther." The annoyed glance turned to glare, "You created a problem, so you better get to fixing it."

"If one of us is in danger, we step up. We try to help out as one." Meliodas stated, holding up four fingers, "That's the Seven Deadly Sins' fourth rule!"

"Right!" The six Sins shouted, and jumped off the tower.

Y/n remained in place.

"And why are you staying here?" Bartra headed over to the girl with curiosity in his eyes, "Are you not gonna help out?"

"No." Y/n shook her head, "It's easier this way."

Silence broke between the two, Bartra glanced at the girl, who watched as the Sins started their chase, "What ever do you mean?"

"If I don't interfere, do you not think it will make it easier for them to move on when I am no longer here?"

—————————————-

The current list of who (Y/n) ends up with:

- Zeldris, Merlin, King, Gowther, Meliodas, Diane, Ban, Arthur, Ten Commandments, Elizabeth x Reader (LOCKED)

- Zeldris x Reader x Meliodas (LOCKED)

- Zeldris (LOCKED)

- Meliodas (LOCKED)

- Ban x Reader x Elaine (LOCKED)

- King (LOCKED)

-Arthur (LOCKED)

- Gloxinia (LOCKED)

- Ban x Reader x Meliodas

- Merlin

- The Four Archangels

- Ban

- Zeldris, Meliodas x Reader x Ten Commandments

- The Seven Deadly Sins

- Elaine

- Derieri x Reader x Monspeet

- Derieri

- The Ten Commandments

- Diane

- Elizabeth

- Gowther

- Escanor

- Ten Commandments x Reader x Elizabeth

- Meliodas, Zeldris x Reader x Merlin, Elizabeth

- Estarossa

- Gilthunder

- Zaneri

(LOCKED) - An ending is sure to come, no need to vote on it.

Lemme know if you want some new possible endings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 743 16
"Oh Diane.." King said gently. "I'm so sorry.. I did this to you.." He placed a hand on Diane's cheek. His whole world was collapsing before him. Dia...
370K 8.8K 27
(y/n) is known as the tiger sin of pride. After she was convicted for treason, she was sent to life in prison. Since the holy knights ruled the realm...
205K 6K 40
(Y/n), the youngest child and only daughter of the Demon King, has a chance to leave her dreadful home she was sealed in and search for her eldest br...
87.1K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...