Mystery of Sparks and Bonds [...

By Cleanbubbles930

ೃ⁀➷ ❝(Y/n) (ℒ/n)... ❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉 15-𝓎𝑒𝒶𝓇-𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁...❞ ੈ✩‧₊˚ ೃ⁀➷ ❝𝒴𝑜�... More

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙚!
Bio
Prologue
Unknowingly Accountable
Exploring the Beginning of a New Life
Decepticon Scavengers V.S. Autobots V.S. ...Spider Mechs!?
(Y/n)'s Accidental 1st Impression on New Neighbors
Meet the Malto Family
Legacy of Hope
The New Transformers
Hide and Seek
Lessons from the Origins
🟢More Games with the Transformers {𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟢
🔵G.H.O.S.T. Away? Or Bot-Napped? {𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🔵
🔵Saving the Terrans {𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🔵
🟤G.H.O.S.T. Away? Or Bot-Napped? {𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙨' 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟤
🟤Saving the Terrans {𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙨' 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟤
Sudden Changes and Adapts
Mere Hallucinations?
Rounding up Rodeo and Something Phenomenal
Small Accidents
Pushing Boundaries
Reason to not Talk to Strangers
Trust Issues of the Protected
Secret Inheritance?
(Swindle) Stranger Danger!
A Hunt for Baby Foxes?
👦🏿GHOST of the Night {𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}❤️
🤖GHOST of the Night {𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🐮
Exhausting Recovery. And Who's this Man!?
Eavesdropping? Or Discovery?
Caged Memories
Hang On...
Danger of Recognition
Familiarities
The Start of the Game
End of the Game + Classified Secrets
Monster Hunting
Traditions
Sense of Danger
The Old and New
Ṡ̷̢̫̞̻͈͋͛̓̅͜͜͜͠͠͠i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠k҉̴̶̬͈̫̹͖̾̎ͭ́̍̐͜͜͝͠
E҉̰̰͎̆͞ R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ O̷̵҉̢̭͚̜̠ͫͣ͐͢͟͢͠͞͝ R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠ R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠
R̴҉̷̨̖̮̉͑ͯ̑̋͟͠e̵̎͝͞b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡
Piece of Art
Bad Romance❤️🎸
Rock & Roll! {🐝𝐁𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡}
Rock & Roll! {𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐬' 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡}
Reason to be Afraid
Parting
Unexpected Reunions ❤️[𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡]🚁
Understanding Why Me ❤️[𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡]🚁
Betrayal...? [💛𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡💜]
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
❤️𝟏𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥!: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 (𝐏𝐓. 𝟏)✨
💙🚛𝟐𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭🚛❤️
💛🐝𝟑𝐊 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥: 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭🐝🖤
🦋𝙄𝙛 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚𝙙 (to (Y/n))
Not a chapter: 🅢🅝🅔🅐🅚 🅟🅔🅐🅚 🅕🅡🅞🅜 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅝🅔🅐🅚 🅟🅔🅐🅚!
🍬ꁝꋬꉣꉣꌦ ꁝꋬ꒒꒒ꄲꅐꏂꏂꋊ👻
Not a Chapter: A Load of Memes
Not a Chapter: 🤖❤️🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤 🅢🅞 🅜🅤🅒🅗!🤩🥳
So...

🟠More Games with the Transformers {𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙩𝙝}🟠

803 16 1
By Cleanbubbles930

A/n: There's two different scenarios where the main characters aren't in the same scene. So, I've decided that there will be two different paths you can take! This chapter is only when you're with Robby and Twitch. There will be another chapter where you're going to be with Morgan and Thrash.

~~

(Y/n) decided to go with Robby and Twitch, they were in a small forest right now. "Come on, Twitch!" Robby said before letting out a grunt after hopping over a log. "There's loads of games we can play." Twitch let out a grunt as she preformed a front flip before doing a short 360° before landing.

"Mhm!" (Y/n) said as she also performed a front flip as well, except that she landed on her hands before standing up.

"Like—" Robby began.

"Bet I can name more birds than you!" Twitch cut him off.

"Hm? Mm!" (Y/n) perked up as she got her notebook ready.

"That's more Mom's thing." Robby said.

Twitch kneeled down to him. "Ready, GO!" She began pointing to the birds. 'Leslie', 'Mike', 'Kerri' with an I, 'Kerry' with a Y, 'Spizwig'..."

-𝙉𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨.- (Y/n) quietly wrote down in her note and showed it to Robby.

"I'm going to give the guessing point to (Y/n)." He gave her a thumbs up. "And I'm pretty sure Spizwig isn't a name." He said to Twitch as the red bird squawked then flew and landed on (Y/n)'s hat.

"Ssh! You'll hurt his feelings!" Twitch said.

-𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬... 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙞 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚.- (Y/n) scribbled down, taking pity for Twitch and the bird. -𝙔𝙪𝙪𝙙𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 "𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤," 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 "𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚." 𝘼𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨...- She let out a hum as she showed it to them.

"Aw! You have better naming than me!" Twitch pouted before she received a head-pat from her as Robby chuckled.

"Well, I bet I can hit more targets then you." He pointed to an idle rock standing.

"Hmm! Hmm!" (Y/n) shyly raised a fist into the air, accepting the challenge.

Robby let out a quiet grunt as he threw a small pebble at the rock.

*Thunk!*

"Nice, Robby. My turn." Twitch said, she stood up and tried to activate her arm blaster, but she was struggling. "Aww, how'd my lasers work yesterday? Maybe my arm is at the wrong angle," she sighed. Robby looked at (Y/n) of confusion. "Or maybe target practice requires different weaponry." He smirked as he looked back at Twitch. "Or maybe it—"

"Think fast!" The boy tossed it to her.

*Whrrrrrr!*

In instinct, Twitch activated her laser arm and blasted the rock. "Ha!"

*PEW!*

*Thunk!*

*Bam!*

The blasted pebble got shot and hit the mini-boulder, leaving a burning mark.

*Thunk! Thunk! Thunk.*

The boulder tumbled from it's spot before landing. "Whoa! I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was the best!" Twitch said. "I wonder what else I can do."

"Yeah! But (Y/n) still needs to try too!" Robby jabbed a thumb to her who was putting the rock back onto it's place with ease.

She then picked up another small pebble and stood at the distance, facing the rock. For some reason... she felt like she did something like this before...

~~

*Boom!*

A drone was destroyed from a girl with (h/c) long hair tied in a bun. (Y/n) from the present time can't see the true appearance of the other person with the same (h/c). "Excellent job, Agent D. Nebula." A voice said, the person appeared behind her, but she couldn't see who she really was.

"Thank you, ma'am." The other girl turned around and bowed to her.

"You are impressing all us with your strength, your family must've trained you real well."

"My... family...?" She asked.

"I-I mean- you're pretty good with the muscles you've worked out." The women stuttered.

"Ah, I see, thank you again."

~~

"(Y/N)!"

"MMM!?" (Y/n) screamed after Twitch yelled onto her face as she fell down onto the soft grass.

"You've been staring at the rock for a few minutes! What's gotten into your mind?" She grabbed her and lifted her off the ground. "Tell me your secrets!" She pushed her own helm against (Y/n)'s forehead as her face turned red.

"Twitch! She's fine! Maybe she was just trying to adjust how she should throw the rock to her target!" Robby tried to reason.

"Aw man, I guess I can agree with you." She put down the slightly traumatized (Y/n) as she hugged Robby for comfort.

"There, there. You can calm down." He assured with a comforting back rub as she huffed with relief. Regaining her posture, she held the pebble with a firm grip.

*FWOSH!*

Within an instant, she threw the rock as if she threw a dagger.

*Teck!*

The pebble zipped through the rock, as if it got teleported. "Huh, nothing has happened." Robby said with confusion.

*crk. Crk-CRK! CRACK! Boom!*

The rock suddenly grew cracks before the entire rock exploded into small pieces. (Y/n) blinked in confusion of what just happened before she shrugged. She thought it was normal for that to happen because she probably hit a weak spot on the rock. Robby and Twitch had their jaws dropped of what they just witness.

"That. Was. AMAZING!" Twitch grabbed her again and tossed her into the air before spinning her around.

"MMMM!" (Y/n) squeaked out of shyness and fear of the sudden action from the Transformer.

"Oh right! Sorry!" She stopped as she put her down. The girl tried to stay on her feet as she tried to keep her balance, Robby was able to help her.

"Wow. That was pretty impressive." He said to her as her eyes were spinning. "Let's set you down." He said, helping her sit on the ground to recover from dizziness.

As Robby was trying to figure out how the rock exploded, (Y/n) watch Twitch looking at a drone appearing. She then saw Twitch climbing over a couple of tree branches to look closer. (Y/n), using her gymnastics skills followed by with front and back flips to reach to the top. "What's that birds name?" Twitch said to herself. "Interior circuity. Unknown power source." She muttered. "Come on, eyes, look closer!" She squinted.

*Whrrrrr!*

Twitch's optics sudden shot out a cyan ray as it scanned the drone before helping. "Ah! Weird feels." She rubbed her optics.

*Crrrrrrrk!*

The tree branch began to break as (Y/n) quickly climbed higher on the tree so she won't fall. "Really weird feels!" Twitch yelled as she fell.

*WHRRRRRRR! Click!*

Suddenly, Twitch transformed into the same grey drone. The only difference was that Twitch has a new paint job with a red color. "Huh. It looked bigger from far away." She said in the air in her vehicle mode.

"Twitch!" Robby said from below. "You transformed! You have a vehicle mode!" He exclaimed.

"Mhm!!" (Y/n) squealed as she held on the tippy top of the tree.

The drone then flew down as it looked at Robby. (Y/n) looked around to find a way to climb down the tree safely.

*Crrrk! CRRK!*

The tree tip was  beginning to snap, as well bending. "Oh no." She muttered.

*CRACK!*

(Y/n) let out a squeak as she fell, but she dive towards the drone.

*Bam!*

(Y/n) grabbed on the drone as it spun around in the air. The drone began flailing around in circles as it began to shoot laser shots into the air. "(Y/n)! Let go of the drone!" Robby yelled. She quickly swung herself off the vehicle. She landed on ground softly with a roll. She let out a small cough, Robby helped her up as the drone neared the two.

-𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮! 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚!- She wrote down a note, figuring that someone might have been watching through there.

*Pew!*

*Thunk!*

The drone was shot down from Twitch. -𝙊𝙝...𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙮...- (Y/n) quickly jogged down a note as she grabbed a stick and poked the drone.

"Uh, I feel like we missed a lot." Morgan said, walking up to them.

"Twitch is a drone now!" Robby gestured to the red drone.

"Aw, I wanna change into something!" Thrash complained.

"It happened by accident, but I kinda like this." She said. "First, you have to stare at something really hard." She began.

"Okay." Thrash said. "Stand still," he pointed to a squirrel. "Future Thrash mode!" He exclaimed, right before he was hit with a pebble.

*Tink!*

"Ow! It's cool. I dig the weaponary." Thrash said.

-𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙑𝙀𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙇𝙀 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢.- (Y/n) scribbled down.

"We should go into town. You'll have way more stuff to pick from there." Morgan said. "You guys wanna come?" She asked.

"Nah." Robby stated. "If I can fix this, Twitch and I are on for some ultimate sky racing." He explained.

-𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙨𝙤... 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧...- She waved as the two left.

~~

Shortly, after the two left, (Y/n) was currently, hanging onto Twitch underneath with Robby riding on top of her. "This... is..." Robby said. "Epic!" He yelled as they went fast. "Whoo-hoo!" He cheered.

Unfortunately, it had to stop when Robby and Twitch felt their siblings in danger. Twitch stopped, causing Robby and (Y/n) to fly off of Twitch.

*Crash!*

"Whoa!" The boy landed safely in the bushes, but the girl did a few backflips before landing on her feet. "Hmm?" She walked over and asked Robby if he was alright.

"Thank you. I'm fine." He said, getting up as his sleeve rang. "Mo and Thrash!" He exclaimed after Twitch transformed beside them. "They need us!"

"I feel it too!" She added. "How can we find them? Should we get help? They feel so freaked out! What do we do?" She asked quickly.

"They were going to town." Robby said, getting up from the ground. "We'll start there and come up with a strategy once we find out what's wrong." The trio then walked over to where the drone was as it sparked with electricity.

~~

Shortly, they arrived just in time to find the two fighting the spider-mech.

*PEW! BAM!*

The spider mech that flew towards the two was shot down. It died on the spot. "Thrash, it's time you learned the art of the victory dance." Mo said. "Whoop, whoop!" She then did her dance as (Y/n) was staring at her while her cheeks turned light pink.

"Technically, that was our win." Twitch stated as she transformed. Robby and (Y/n) who was on there hopped off.

"My win." Robby stated.

"Mmm!" (Y/n) huffed.

"What—come on!" Thrash said. "I can't even get on the scoreboard?"

"To be fair, I was button mashing." Robby stated.

*Bzzzz!*

The fixed drone was quickly dragged away by a pink electric rope from a spider mech on the rooftop. "Here's a chance for you to do some mashing." Morgan said with a grin, but quickly became nervous once more spider mechs surrounded all of them on the rooftops.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮

ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛

Cԋαρƚҽɾ Sҽƈɾҽƚʂ! Sԋԋ...

-ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛--ˏ͛ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̫‧ ⊹̥ ̮ ̥‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ˏ͛-

⚡️🧡⚡️Twitch is interested to learn more gymnastics tricks from (Y/n)

⚡️🖤⚡️(Y/n) feels bad for the drone dying, TWICE

⚡️💙⚡️Robby thinks (Y/n) secretly an assassin when she made the rock exploded.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 862 11
*Completed* When Y/N finds her life completely flipped upside down and her world completely shattered, she must decide wether to continue pushing fo...
8K 381 35
「𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗟𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡」❝𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭...
78.7K 2.4K 46
".. Is this really what you desire?" Amy Scarlet, a 17 year old girl who could possess everything a regular teenage girl needs. A house, loving Mothe...
136K 3.2K 23
Life is rough. Not as rough as your criminal record, though. Released from prison not long ago, you're determined to integrate into the world bet...