ONLY MINE

By lsviv25

Love hate Story of Aagney and Mythili More

Cast
Copyright
Characters and Author's NOTE
Excerpt
1.Fire of his hatred
2.Unhealed scars
3.Aagney's whore
4.A fallen woman
5.Hopeless
6.Personal Slut
7.His Murderer
8.Contract
9.An old memory
10.Hurt me all you want
11.Fake concern
12.Guardian Angel
13.Happiest News
14.A bane
please read
15.A bad dream
16.I own you
Sneak Peak
please read...again
17.Aagney's Mythili
18.Blackmail
19.My Agni
please read
silent Whispers updated
20.Unexpected Surprise
please read this and respond
21.Pure affection
22.Grave Danger
23.Memories
please read
24.Walls
25.Kidnapped
26.Boss
27.Legally wedded wife
28.Burning fire
please read dearies
29.Visual treat
please read
30.Home
please read dears
31.Mood swings
32.Past Sins
33.Plaything
34.Villain
35.Dirty secret
Sneak Peak
36.Pawn
37.Tears of blood
39.A lifetime
author's note
40.Pure madness
41.Too late
42.Only Mine
please read dears
43.Until we meet again
44.Heartwrenching

38.Forbidden feelings

3.2K 331 97
By lsviv25

Finally updated...Sorry for the delay, guys...Please read the previous chapter to remember the story...I hope you all haven't forgotten this poor author...Love you all😌😌🙏🙏🙏😛😛😛

Please vote dearies 😁😁😁

Vote target 210 votes😍

Author's POV

"Mythili ...how long will you give me the silent treatment? It's been two and a half months now...Just accept the reality...Aagney is now happily married to Arpitha...Here...see these photos ...they are so much happy together...He has forgotten you, "Akshath placed some pictures of Aagney and Arpitha in front of her. But Mili ignored Akshath entirely and continued looking out the window holding her now visible baby bump.

Akshath had brought her back to his farmhouse in Bangalore, India, from Germany one month back. Since the day Akshath took her away from her Dev, Mythili gave him the cold shoulder and refused to talk to him. She didn't struggle or try to escape from his imprisonment but remained silent. It was as if she was punishing herself for being foolish. And in these past months, Akshath constantly told her how Aagney and her divorce were finalized and about Aagney and Arpitha's marriage.

Strangely Mythili never showed any emotions to Akshath's revelations. She didn't cry, nor did she show any anger. She was calm, which worried Akshath a lot. He didn't expect Mili to be so emotionless. Deep down in his heart, Akshath knew he was being cruel to both Mili and her unborn child. But his sister's happiness blinded him.

Akshath looked at Mili anxiously and was surprised to see Mili tracing her fingers on Dev's face in one of the photos. There was a faint smile on her face as she looked at the photos of her Dev with passion. It was the first time he saw any emotion on Mili's face after he forcefully took her away from Aagney.

Akshath sighed, sat near Mythili, and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Take your filthy hands off me, Akshath, "Mili growled with flares blazing from her eyes. He took his hand off her with shock seeing Mili's sudden outrage.

"I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ...I'm sorry," he blabbered, unable to stand the disgust on her face for him.

"It's better for you to stay away from me and mind your business...Your plan to separate me from Dev has worked, right...Your sister is finally happy...now what else do you want? Oh ...I see ...now you lust my body...What else can I expect from a deceitful man like you? What do you want me to do now...play a whore to you...Or are you waiting for me to give birth so you can fuck me? "Mili screamed, throwing a flower vase at Akshath, which hit him hard on his forehead.

Akshath held his bleeding forehead with his hand and took a deep breath trying to control his pain.

"Mili...Don't be angry...it's not good for the baby. Your anger is justified; you can always direct it at me because I'm at fault here. But you are my responsibility, despite your hatred for me, and your health is my priority. So be ready in an hour...I'm going to take you for your monthly checkup. And don't act stubborn...if you don't come with me, I will make you," he declared before he stormed out of the room.

Akshath's POV

I cleaned the wound on my forehead and stared at my reflection in the washroom mirror.

"What is happening to me? Why does it hurt so much to see Mythili in misery?"I laughed at my plight.

This was the first time she showed any emotion toward me. But she accused me of lusting at her body. I know I'm a cruel, heartless man but not a lustful one. All my life, I have had only one priority...my sister Arpitha...her happiness alone has been my life's purpose. I had never engaged myself with any other woman ever. But these past months, Mythili's presence in my life affected my perspective. How can someone love each other unconditionally without any expectations ...Mythili and Aagney have taught me that such love exists in this world. But my selfishness has separated them. Somewhere inside my heart, I wanted that kind of love and trust, and these forbidden feelings were harboring deep down in my heart for Mythili.

I knew exactly what my heart yearned for...I wanted Mythili's love...all for myself...I wanted her to smile for me..look at me affectionately...trust me...

I clenched my fists, trying to control my emotions...I wanted her...I desired my Mili, as I had never desired anything in my life. I looked at the mirror and reminisced all that transpired after I took Mili away from Aagney.

I had taken Mili to Germany two and a half months back. No one...not even my dad or Naomi, knew where I took Mili. I didn't even inform my brother Abhi(Abhiram Khanna) because I suspected he had a change of mind. I contacted Abhi one month later, and he was furious ...By that time, Aagney had started helping Abhi treat Arpitha at a mental institution, and he was around her the whole time. And I knew Aagney was helping my sister only because he wanted to ensure Mili's safety. But I used the situation to my advantage and made it seem to Mythili that Aagney had divorced her and married my sister. Mythili never responded to any of this news until today. She was incredibly silent and lived in her own world, completely ignoring me. Even when I took her for her regular checkup, she never allowed me to accompany her inside the doctor's cabin, which worried me a lot. I wanted to see the baby's growth very badly. In these two and a half months, I have grown a liking towards the baby as well...The selfish bastard that I am...I was surprised at myself that anything related to Mili was becoming precious to me...and that little life inside my Mili was important to me.

The phone rang, bringing me back from my thoughts...It was Abhi's call, and I attended with a slight smile on my face.

"Hello, Abhi...How's everything going?" I queried.

"Akshath...Listen to me, and listen to me carefully...Give Mili back to Aagney ...Our sister is ok now...and she has realized her past mistakes...Soon she will be back home...her treatment is almost over...Aagney had been with our sister these past months, forgetting what we had done to Mili...If he finds out that we are behind his sister's death, he won't spare anyone," he screamed through the phone.

"Calm down, my brother...I'm happy to hear that our sister has recovered...But it's Arpitha we are speaking of, and you know our sister and her stubbornness...she would never forget Aagney no matter what, "I chuckled.

"Shut up, Akshath...Now, who is stubborn here...Trust me, Arpitha has changed...She is no longer her old self and regrets her past deeds. So you better bring Mili back home, Akshath.Enough of this torture...she is pregnant, for god's sake. Stop playing with Mili and Aagney's life," he repeated furiously.

My jaws tightened, and my heart wrenched in pain hearing Abhi's words. One part of my heart was happy hearing about my sister's news, but the other part hurt like hell. I knew I was wrong, but my selfish self didn't want to let Mili go.

"Abhi...I have to go somewhere right now; I will call you later, "I hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

With a heavy heart, I walked towards Mili's room only to see Mili trembling, looking at the blood in her hand.

"Mili..." I screamed as I saw her falling unconscious on the bed, stained with her blood.

...........................................................................................................

"What sort of a husband are you? Don't tell me that you didn't know your wife has a high-risk pregnancy...The previous doctors have warned her, and I, too, have told her the same. I have never seen anyone as irresponsible as you..why haven't you accompanied her to checkups," the gynecologist growled at me.

I stood looking dumbfounded at the doctor.

"D-Doctor...what's ...wrong with Mythili?" I stuttered in confusion.

"Mrs.Mythili has preeclampsia from an early stage of pregnancy...though it's pretty uncommon in earlier stages of pregnancy... Her previous gynecologist had suggested an abortion. It's quite surprising that you didn't notice that she has anxiety, shortness of breath and high blood pressure, and bleeding," the doctor let out her annoyance.

"Doctor...Is there something that can be done? I asked anxiously.

"An abortion is ruled out since she is past six months...Now we have to wait till her due date...But in most cases, the risk is high, and in your wife's case, the risk is almost 95 percent," the doctor replied.

"Risk? What risk?" I asked.

"In most cases, either the mother or the child only will survive, and chances are more for the baby to survive since Mythili is very weak," the doctor rubbed her forehead looking away.

"No...She can't die...Mili can't die ...do something, doctor..."I banged on the table in front of her angrily.

"Mr.Mittal ...please ... I had already discussed this with your wife, and all she said was to save the baby, and she also showed me the consent signed by you and her forwarded from Dr.Gita, who was her gynecologist in Mumbai," the doctor said with irritation.

"Aagney...how could he sign that consent form risking Mili's life...The doctor thinks that I'm Aagney...As far as I know, Aagney would never sign such a consent form. What have you done, Mili?"I walked out of the doctor's room, not knowing what to do to save Mythili's life.

How was the chapter?

What do you think of Akshath's feelings for Mili?😛😛

Will Akshath give Mili back to Aagney?😏😏

Did Arpitha really change?😈😈😈

Please vote, comment, and follow me.🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Kasak✔ By naina

Fanfiction

2.4K 372 10
Let's see..
56.2K 2.3K 20
story starts when kavya kidnap laksh.
22.6K 678 11
Love hate story.
403K 12.8K 31
A story based on the love of a human male and a male Na'vi