League of Villains Age regres...

De Yakuza_Lover

the tittle says it all loves ! This book is 100% sfw and safe fo littles and caregivers to read. If you reque... Mais

A well needed nap
Toga lost Miley
Matching Onesies
Time for bed!
Part 2- Matching Onesies
Pt.2 to my other book
NO! I DONT WANT IT!
Kidnapped
thunder storm troubles
Good villain ?
CG YN Lil Shigaraki
CG Compress Lil YN
dumb meeting
No bad words!
sick baby bird
Taken
it's okay sho
Nu Dada!
Awww so cute!
My bunny
Caught by Yakuza
Kidnapped pt.2
CG Kurogiri Lil YN
Dumb hero! (Mirikou CG)
I'm sorry bubs
Small... in jail?
Request Page
Crocheted things I made!
Hair dye?
Sneaky little (P 1)
needles
Get out!
Sneaky little 2
sneaky little part 3
Sneaky little 4
Sneaky little 5
League of Villains as caregivers
league as caregivers! 2
League as littles 💖
league as littles
villain babies (dustybunny & hotwings)
yelling
Flower shops
Midnight Mama (caught! Toga)
quality or quantity time?
BabyZawa & Mamagiri
Baby Shiggy & hair fights (CG AFO and Kurogiri)
found out (Shiggy & zawa)
bunny!!!
help (not a chapter, important-ish)
Sleepy but bratty

Little Dabi

316 6 0
De Yakuza_Lover

(I thought this would be very cute!)

No POV: Dabi was all alone in the base today or so he thought, he was watching Lion King with his lion stuffie. Although he may have been alone at first... "Lion! Grrrrrr!" He said playing with his stuffie it was a bit quieter though considering he had a cute dark purple paci that had flame on the front in ice blue letters.  But that's when trouble happened... Someone walked in he didn't even notice at first.  "Dabi?" Someone said, he knew that voice. It was kurogiri. He paused with fear then go up and tried to run. However Kurogiri just stood there shocked. Eventually he went to Dabi's room where he thought he'd be. Meanwhile poor Dabi was terrified! He wasn't ready for anybody to know and he didn't want Kurogiri to say something about it! When the doorknob turned and the door opened he panicked and grabbed a stuffie ready to throw it. "Dabi, could you please-" "No no no no no no!!! I not doin anything!" Dabi was screamed, crying then he threw the stuffie hitting Kurogiri in the face. "Get out! I don wan you in room!" He shut the door and stood there listening to Dabi talk. "Why he have to ruin it now he gonna tell and everyone think I weird!" He hesitantly spoke up and said, "Dabi I won't tell anyone." Silence. Then footsteps approaching the door.      "Pwomise kuro not tell on me?" "Yes, I won't say anything about this." "Tank you." "You're welcome, you can come finish the movie now no one else will be home in 3 more hours." "Tay." Dabi slowly opened the door and Kurogiri got a good look at what he was wearing. The pacifier was hanging off it's clip and Dabi was wearing an oversized T-shirt with shorts and knee high socks, holding his lion stuffie.  They both went to the living room but kurogiri went to the kitchen to grab a special surprise and Dabi's favorite snack. "Hey Dabi do you want a cookie?" "Yes pease!"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

230K 7.7K 18
To be loved and feel hated, Still don't give up, there's a void you fill To be loved and feel hated We've got it wrong We want to feel safe but we'l...
13.6K 157 29
This book is in progress plz enjoy and this is my first story
581K 8.8K 50
Just a nsfw warning⚠️ This story is also posted on my tiktok (@kaxtsuki) but if you read it here there are more details🖤 you are not a minor in this...
9.6K 213 8
- - - 💜 have you grown attached ? you promised you wouldn't ... 💜 - - - ⚠ DISCONTINUED ⚠ | this was my first book on Wattpad, i don't care if it's...