•••JÚÑÔÔÑ-€-Í$H¶•••✓

By EtratEjaz1117

« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Cre... More

•||ÇHÁRÁ¢T€R Á€$TH€T΢$ & ÎÑTRÓDÚ¢TÍÓÑ||•
•|1|• ÑÎKKÁH
•|2|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT
•|3|• TH€ FÍR$T ÑÍGHT ₱-2
•|4|• TH€ MÓRÑÍÑG & R€Ç€₱TÍÓÑ
•|5|• ẞR€ÁKFÁ$T & ẞÚ$ÍÑ€$$ TÁLK'$
•|6|• TÚRK€¥
•|7|• ẞ€D FÍGHT
•|8|• Á ₱L€Á$ÁÑT MÓRÑÍÑG
•|9|• €x₱LÓRÍÑG ÁLÓÑ€
•|10|• LÓ$T & Z€€
•|11|• €X¢HÁÑG€D ₱HÓÑ€ ÑÚMẞ€R$
•|12|• HÚG D€ÁL
•|13|• M¥ KÍTT€Ñ
•|14|• LÓV€ ÓR DÎ$LÎK€
•|15|• TH€ ¢ÁR€
•|16|• TH€ TÁLK
•|17|• ¢ÁRÁM€L FLÁVÓÚR
•|18|• ₱Á$T R€V€ÁLÀTÍÒÑ
•|19|• R€ÁL ÓR FÁK€
•|20|• HÍ$ ÁÑG€R
•|21|• TH€ KÎ$$ & M€H€ÑDÎ
•|22|• HÎ$ $ÎL€Ñ¢€
•|24|• M€€TÎÑG R¥ÁÑ
•|25|• ÁM€RÎÇÁ
•|26|• Á VÎ$ÎT TÔ H€R ÇÔM₱ÁÑ¥
•|27|• ẞÔÁRD ÔF DÎR€¢TÔR$
•|28|• TH€ ÇÔÑFRÔÑTÁTÎÔÑ
•|29|• FÁÇ€ R€V€ÁL & TH€ $HÔT
•|30|• V€G€TÁTÎV€ $TÁT€ {LÁ$T}
•||€₱ÎLÔGÚ€||•

•|23|• R€D $ÁR€€

8.8K 342 29
By EtratEjaz1117

The next day i again woke up in his arms and to tell you this i slept on sofa. I sighed and slightly jerked his arm away standing up. He as usual woke up from this but thankfully didn't uttered anything when i passed him a glare.

We offered 'fajr prayer' together. I wonder why he don't go to Masjid but anyway. I got ready for the day under his intense pierced gaze on my back but he wasn't saying anything and somehow i was getting irritated with his silence.

We had breakfast in silence and after that Zayyan was on a video conference call with some London delegates and i was reviewing the contract details of my company on my laptop. He was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting on the bed. Even i was working but from my peripheral vision i could see he was stealing some glances at me in between.

In evening, he had gone to Baba and Mama Jaan's room as they called him. I decided to get ready for Hayfa's reception.

I took an warm bath again and wore Red Saree for today. I walked out with my wet hairs as the knot of my saree wasn't getting tied by myself. I decided to call Mama Jaan or Dadi Jaan. But as i picked phone to call Mama Jaan, Zayyan walked in. He closed the door and stiffened seeing me. I furrowned. What is wrong with him?

I decided to go to Mama's room myself, I placed my phone back on the table and walked passed him when i heard his hoarse voice "Where are you going"?

I turned and visibly saw him gulping a lump of ball. I gave him a blank look and turned to leave but the next second I was spun back right in his chest. My eyes widened and felt myself froze when his hand made contact with my bare waist.

He squeezed my waist pulling me more closer to him than i already was and snuggled his head in my hairs "Why are you not talking with me? I don't like it. Not even a bit"

I kept quiet not because i didn't wanted to answer him but because his closeness was effecting me in the wrong places.

"Tell me and i promise i will not do it again" came his dark deep desirable coated voice as he sensually kissed my earlobe and i with much difficulty under this pleasurable sensation asked "Where do our relationship stand"?

He stopped his actions and looked in my eyes directly "You are my Wife" He declared in his unwavering tone.
"You were the one saying that i was the worst change in your life and i am not acceptable to you at all" I said confidently accusing him with his own words.

"I am sorry about that, about my every word but the truth is you are Mine!" I instantly passed him a glare at his words "I am my own person" I said controlling my anger but my glare was still intacted on his face.

"You aren't talking to me because of this" he asked innocently and i was really going to melt at his cute expressions. Who could think 'The dangerous looking Zayyan Malik' could look this cute.

"Not just this" I said and wriggled myself in his cage of arms "That's what i am asking. Just say why are you angry at me"? He asked as he tightened his hold on my bare waist. Tinkles spread across my stomach and i am sure by now i am as red as a beetroot. A total blushing mess.

"You didn't asked for my permission for kissing me, even right now you are holding me close without my consent" His lips curled up in a sly smile at my anger filled words. Hayfa was absolutely right, he is stupid, very stupid.

"It's not my fault that you fit beautifully enchanting in my arms but i am sorry for not asking you for consent, i promise next time before kissing you i will make sure to ask for your permission"

"There will be no next time" I said immediately not getting trap in his honey words. He arched his eyebrows playfully at me before saying "But here the problem was consent. You said it yourself"

I narrowed my eyes at him. Why do i feel he is getting successful trapping me in his words "Clear me on one thing. I will have to ask for only kissing your inviting plumps not your Rosey cheeks right"?

"When did....." I trailed off when he placed a soft peck on my right cheek "Deal is a deal kitten. You can't back out now"

"Zayyan! You can't just do as you like. What deal are you talking about? There wasn't any deal" I semi yelled at him not realising i said his name for the very first time in my entire life
"I loved the way my name roll out of your mouth" My breath got hitched at his seductive voice.

"One thing get straight Kitten, i admit i was an big idiot back than but now i can't even think an moment without you being my side. I maybe don't love you right now but i know i want you with me all the time. From the moment of our consent to the nikkah. You were mine and no doubt i am only yours" The determination in his eyes said it all. I liked him saying that he is only mine and unknowningly my lips curled up in a wide smile. Seeing me he also smiled. "That's what i wanted. Your smile for me"

"I am sorry. I think i overreacted about that consent thing...." I started saying when he cutted me off in between "No! You are actually right about that and i have to control my anger"

"You surely need to" I said slightly nodding my head "I actually got my anger cure" I looked at him confused. What cure?

"You! My kitten" Okay! Now he is flirting. "Where were you going"? He asked his earlier question.
"Actually the knot of my saree is very difficult to tie so i was going to Mama Jaan's room" I replied politely as i was still in his arms.

"Don't you think they will think that beside having an extremely handsome husband, you are going asking helps from others" he asked arching his eyebrows.

"Who said you are handsome that too extremely" this time i arched my perfectly trimmed eyebrows.
"So, you are directly saying i am not handsome" he asked playfully and i shrugged my shoulders. The next second i laughed out aloud as he started tickling me. My giggles filled the room. I never knew i was a ticklish person.

"Say i am handsome" I shooked my head still laughing my heart out.

"O-okay O-okay. You a-are handsome" I said between my laughs and he finally stopped. This was first time in years i laughed wholeheartedly.

"Good and from now on you don't have to be scared of me, just say whatever comes in your mind. I like your feisty side more"

"My feisty side"? I asked confused.
"Yes! Your glare is dangerous and your anger is even more dangerous. This makes your whole demeanor change and your feisty side out" I smiled at his weird logic and the next second i sucked in a breath as he pulled me more closer tying my saree knot "This red saree is an absolute torture. My feisty Kitten" He mumbled in my ear making the goosebumps erect all over my body.

"N-now go get r-ready. We are getting late" only i know how hard it was for me to utter this mere sentence. He nodded with an smirk and walked towards the closet, picking his today's outfit he walked straight to the bathroom.

Alhumdulila! Everything got sorted today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 22.4K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
770K 23.2K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
161K 14.5K 15
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
116K 4.5K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...