Together On The Run

Autorstwa JesseLikeAFox

The murder of designer Gianni Versace by spree killers Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox. The murder of Gianni Ve... Więcej

The Beginning
Embellished Version
Opera
The Killing Of Versace
Gloria
Normandy Plaza
Crafting The Ideal Identity
She's An Easy Lover
The Mask
Likely To Be Forgotten
Lee Miglin
A Random Kill
For Love
Time To Run
Afraid
Another One Down
A New Person
Crazy Stories
The Solider
Psychopathy Emerges Further
Andrew's Party
Spiraling Into Madness
Too Human
No Life
We Meet Again
Lie Bigger Than Ever
Children Believed Anything
The Criminal Underworld
Stop Peacefully
The Final Nail
End Of The Road
Bittersweet End
Tragic Ending
Uplifting Ending
End Of The Story

Walls Are Crumbling

15 1 1
Autorstwa JesseLikeAFox

1987

San Diego, California

In this chapter, Jesse and Andrew are Teenagers.

At Bishop

Jesse arrives at the school while reading until she hears a car honk at her. Jesse turns to see it was Andrew who waves at her. "Oh, god." Jesse said to herself as Andrew pranked his car. Andrew exits the car and walks over to Jesse. "You are already walking around with an attitude and ego bigger than the fucking moon." Jesse said to him making Andrew laugh a little. "I know you love it." Andrew said to her while he puts his arm around Jesse. "Yeah, whatever." Jesse said to him while hitting Andrew's chest. "Babe." The two hear someone making the two turn to see a teen boy walking over to them. "Andrew, what did I tell you about holding my girl?" He asks Andrew who gives him a look. "Liam, it's fine." Jesse said to him while she removes Andrew's arm from her. "Come." Liam said to Jesse taking her hand and he pulls Jesse away from Andrew. 

Andrew watches the two walk away from and he can see Liam fighting with Jesse. Andrew started falling in love with his friend but the world had to have Liam come into the picture and take her away from him.

Later, Andrew was waiting in line with Jesse to take the yearbook picture. "What are we? Are we sheep?" Andrew asks everyone making Jesse look at him. "We all have to do the same thing? Stand the same way? Smile the same smile? Where's our sense of rebellion?" Andrew asks them making Jesse laugh a little. "Shut up!" Liam yelled at him making Jesse look at him. "He is being different." Jesse said to him and she walks over to the front to take her picture. "She right, I am different." Andrew said to himself as he walks to the front as Jesse was done with her picture. Andrew takes off his jacket and hands it to Jesse who gives him a funny look. Andrew unbuttoned his shirt and looks at Jesse. "You like what you see?" Andrew asks her making Jesse laugh a little. Andrew stands in front of the photographer with Jesse watching him. "Take a photograph, my good man." Andrew said to him with a smile. "Oh, god Andrew." Jesse said to herself while laughing.

Her relationship with Andrew has been going on for a long time, and she is not bothered by the fact that he is with her. It is not uncommon for them to share some cute moments that almost lead to a kiss. In addition, Liam did not like Andrew being in Jesse's presence because of the way he feels about Jesse.

After School

At Andrew's House

Andrew was in the kitchen reading a book. "So...When do I get to meet this special lady?" Mary asks Andrew who looks at her. "I'm not a fool." Mary said to him. "The girl I like is Jesse but she has a boyfriend and I wanted to hold her in my arms and away from him." Andrew said to her. "Oh, well give it time then she will see you and not him." Mary said to Andrew who looks away from her.

At Liz's House

Jesse's Dress

There was a party going on for Jesse's birthday and Liz was happy to have the party at her house. 

Jesse walks into the house and Liz runs over to her. "THERE THE BIRTHDAY, GIRL!" Liz yelled as she hugs Jesse. "Thanks for going this." Jesse said to Liz as the two walked into the house. "Hey, anything for my friend." Liz said to her while the two get some drinks.

Outside, Andrew arrives at the house wearing a long jacket covering his outfit. Andrew takes off his jacket showing he was dressed like Eddie Murphy. 

♪ Crack that whip ♪ 

♪ Give the past the slip ♪

Andrew enters the house to see everyone dancing and having fun.

♪ Step on a crack ♪ 

♪ Break your mama's back ♪ 

♪ When a problem comes along ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

Andrew starts dancing with everyone else in the room.

♪ Before the cream sits out too long ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

♪ When something's going wrong ♪          

♪ You must whip it... ♪

Jesse and Liz enter the room where Andrew was dancing making the two stop after seeing Andrew dancing on the floor.

♪ Go forward ♪ 

♪ Move ahead ♪

 ♪ Try to detect it ♪ 

Jesse and Liz look at each other and they walk over to Andrew.

♪ It's not too late ♪

♪ To whip it ♪

♪ Whip it good ♪ 

Andrew does a spin and he sees Liz and Jesse standing there.

♪ When a good time turns around ♪ 

♪ You must whip it ♪ 

"You look fabulous." Jesse said to Andrew who take her hand. 

♪ You will never live it down ♪ 

♪ Unless you whip it ♪ 

♪ No one gets away ♪

" Oh, what, this thing? This little thing?" Andrew said to her with a smile as the three started dancing with each other.

♪ Until they whip it ♪ 

♪ I say whip it ♪ 

♪ Whip it good ♪ 

Later, Jesse and Andrew were sitting by the fireplace. "You beautiful, Jesse." Andrew said to her making Jesse look at him. "Thanks, Andrew." Jesse said to him with a smile and she starts playing with her hair. "Is something wrong?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. "Andrew...I can't be your friend anymore." Jesse said to him making Andrew mad. "Is it him?" Andrew asks her making Jesse look at him. "Jesse..." Andrew said while taking her hands. "What is he doing to you?" Andrew asks her but before Jesse can answer him. Andrew gets pulled away from Jesse. "What did I say?" Liam asks him making Jesse walk over to them. "Stop it, Liam." Jesse said to him making Liam turn to her. Liam then snaps Jesse making Andrew punch him while Liz runs over to Jesse. Andrew starts punching Liam unstopped while Jesse watches them.

Four Days' Later

At Bishop

The students were getting their yearbooks.

Andrew gets his yearbook and he looks through it to see Jesse's picture with the words...

Best Personality and Most Likely to travel the World

Andrew smiles at the words then he looks at Jesse's picture to see her smiling. "Well, you got most likely to be remembered." Andrew hears someone making him turn to see Jesse. "I thought you were going to get Class Clown." Jesse said to him with a smile while Andrew sees a black mark on Jesse's face. Andrew walks closer to her and places his hand on Jesse's cheek. "I am going to kill him." Andrew said to himself making Jesse hold onto Andrew's hand. "It's fine, he and I are not together anymore." Jesse said to him with a smile making Andrew smile at her. "Apres moi, le deluge?" Jesse reads under Andrew's picture. "After me, destruction." Andrew said to her making Jesse give him a look. "I don't know, sounded kind of cool." Andrew said to her with a smile. Andrew looks at Jesse to see her looking at someone making him turn to see Liam giving Jesse a death look. Andrew turns back to Jesse and puts his hand on her cheek making Jesse look at him. "Come over today, I will get you some pizza." Andrew said to her making Jesse nod. Andrew takes Jesse's hand and the two walk over to Andrew's car.

Funny how Andrew messes up his yearbook quote because he thinks he's incredibly intelligent. It's meant as "After us, the flood" but he wrote it as "Après moi, le déluge" and also incorrectly translates 'déluge' as 'destruction' when it's actually 'flood.'

Sometime later, Jesse and Andrew arrive at the house. The two teens leave the car and they see the FBI at the house. "What is going on?" Jesse asks Andrew as they walk over to the house. "I don't know." Andrew said to her as he turns to see his dad. "Dad..." Andrew calls him making Jesse turn to see Modesto with a bag running over to them. "Don't believe a word they say." Modesto said to Andrew and he takes Andrew's car keys and runs to the car. Andrew and Jesse watch Modesto drive away from the two teens.

In the house's kitchen, Jesse and Andrew were sitting with Mary in the kitchen. "The credit cards are maxed out. He emptied the bank accounts. He transferred all the money. This house? He sold it weeks ago. He knew." Mary said to the two making Jesse look at Andrew. "He knew they were coming. We have nowhere to live. We have nothing." Mary said to Andrew.

Five Days Later

Jesse walks into Andrew's room to see him putting things in a bag. "Where are you going?" Jesse asks him making Andrew look at her. "To find dad." Andrew said to her. "Andrew, he's gone. He left your family. He left the country." Jesse said to him as she walks over to Andrew. "He fled to manila like a dirty rat." Jesse said to him as she stands in front of Andrew. "He is a thief and a liar!" Jesse yelled at him making Andrew look away from her. "I knew it and I kept my mouth shut." Jesse said to him making Andrew look at her. "I should've said something." Jesse said to herself while Andrew walks closer to her. "Andrew. Please forgive me." Jesse said to him making Andrew put his finger in front of her. "They're listening." Andrew whispers to her making Jesse confused. "My dad has money hidden." Andrew said to her making Jesse pull away from Andrew. "No. There is no plan. He doesn't have a plan. He doesn't have a dollar to his name." Jesse said to him making Andrew let go of Jesse. "He wouldn't leave us with nothing. That's not how...That's not like him." Andrew said to her while Jesse sees that Andrew was not seeing the truth. "He did. He left you with nothing." Jesse said to him making Andrew rub his eyes. "Andrew, I am begging you don't go. I'm scared for you and your dad is very dangerous." Jesse said to him making Andrew grab Jesse by her neck and pulls her closer to him. Andrew slowly places his hand on Jesse's mouth so she can't talk to him while Jesse was breathing heavily. "You're wrong about him." Andrew said to her while Jesse holds onto Andrew's hand. "You're wrong." Andrew said to her as he let go of Jesse. Andrew grabs his bag and looks at Jesse who was watching him with a tear going down her face. Andrew walks closer to her and gives Jesse a kiss on the cheek. "I will be back soon." Andrew said to her and he walks out of the room leaving Jesse alone.

Manila, The Philippines

Andrew finds his dad staying in a shack in a village and Andrew had a lot of questions for his dad.

"Chicharrón." Modesto said as he puts a plate of food in front of Andrew who looks at it. "Pork skin. It don't look pretty, but with a cold beer..." Modesto said and he laughs a little but Andrew was not laughing. "Long flight." Modesto said to him making Andrew nod a little. "You have questions." Modesto said to him as he sits down. "Mom says there's no money." Andrew said to him. "Your mother has a weak mind. She always had a weak mind." Modesto said to him. "You sold the house." Andrew said to him making Modesto look at him. "Otherwise, they would have taken it. I needed to move everything out of reach." Modesto said to him making up a lie. "So...There's money?" Andrew asks him. "Millions. I would say." Modesto said to him with a smile. "Where?" Andrew asks him making Modesto look at him. "I told you." Modesto said to him while he takes out a beer. "Did you?" Andrew asks him. "Out of reach." Modesto said to him making Andrew give him a look. "I'm so happy you're here." Modesto said to him with a smile.

Later that night, Modesto was asleep while Andrew was wide up thinking. Andrew stands up and walks over to his dad then he turns on the light. "Can't sleep?" Modesto asks Andrew who was staring at him. "I'm not surprised. It's the heat. Me, I'm used to it. Grew up in it. Played in it. Worked in it. It's been a while since I've been back, but...the body remembers. You can pretend you belong somewhere else, But the body knows." Modesto said to his son. "There's no money, is there?" Andrew asks him. "No." Modesto said to him. "No plan. No...Millions." Andrew said to him making Modesto sit up. "You watch your tone with me, young man. I'm still your father." Modesto said to him getting mad a little. "My father. My father. He's a liar. My father's a thief." Andrew said to him remembering what Jesse told him. "You judge me, boy?" Modesto asks him as he stands up. "You want to know what my crime was? Not that I stole; They're all stealing. No, my crime was that I stole too small. A thousand dollars here, a few thousand dollars there. That was my mistake. So I admit it, yes. I stole. But only what I needed to be a father. Only what I needed to be an American. You can't go to America and start from nothing. That's the lie. So I stole. If I had stolen a hundred million, they would have promoted me." Modesto said to Andrew as he walks away from him. "I can't be this." Andrew said to himself making Modesto look at him. "What? What can't you be?" Modesto asks him making Andrew turn to him. "I can't be you." Andrew said to him. "Me? What, I'm not good enough for you now?" Modesto asks him. "I brag to my friends about your success. Hell, I am in love with one of them. You were everything to me, dad. But it's a lie. And if you're a lie, Then I'm a lie, and I-I can't be a lie. I can't." Andrew said as he walks away from his dad who follows him. "You know before I came here...I went to the library." Andrew said to his dad while sitting down by the table and picking up a knife. "To read up on manila. And while I was there, I thought, "I'll look up dad." In California's top 500 stockbrokers." Because I wanted to see what they said about my father. The library didn't have a copy, Because...It doesn't exist. It's not real. It never existed, dad." Andrew said to him and he looks down at his hands starting to cry. "Are you crying?" Modesto asks him and he grabs Andrew's face making him look at his dad. "Weak." Modesto said to him and he hits Andrew's face. "Just like your mother maybe the weakness started when you meet her." He said making Andrew look at him when his dad talk about Jesse. "The two of you talk about honesty. But she never cared that I was stealing, As long as there was money. Why didn't you ask about the book before? Because there was money. You're not upset that I stole, you're upset because I stopped! Now you have to work. For yourself. You sissy kid with a sissy mind!" Modesto yelled and he spits at Andrew's face. "You think you can come here, judge me, And tell me that I'm nothing?" Modesto said to him while Andrew removes the spit from his face. "No, no, boy, I judge you! I spit on you! I'm ashamed of you! My special sissy boy! You couldn't even get from one street to another, Let alone from manila to America." Modesto said to him making Andrew stand up. "And back again." Andrew said to him making Modesto snap him. Andrew grabs the knife and points it at his dad. "Do it." Modesto said to him as Andrew starts crying. "Be a man! For once!" Modesto yelled at him making Andrew hold onto the knife's blade. "No?" Modesto said to him making Andrew cry out. "No. You don't have it in you." Modesto said to him. "I'll never be like you." Andrew said to him and he drops the knife.

One Day Later

San Diego, California

Andrew arrives back home but he was a different man. Andrew walks up to the house to see all of their things outside. Andrew walks into the house ignoring his mom who was calling him. 

Jesse arrives a few minutes later and she walks into Andrew's room everything was gone but the bed and she sees Andrew standing there. "Andrew." Jesse calls him making Andrew turn to her. "Jess..." Andrew said as Jesse walks over to him and she looks at his hand. "What happened to your hand?" Jesse asks him while Andrew hugs her. "You were right about him." Andrew said to her as Jesse hugs him back while she starts crying a little. Andrew looks at her and he sees the tears. "Why are you crying?" Andrew asks her. "Andrew, I have some bad news." Jesse said to him. "No, I can't take more bad news." Andrew said to her while he rubs Jesse's cheeks. "I am leaving." Jesse said to him while she looks away from Andrew. "What?" Andrew asks her. "My dad been with another and my mom is taking me away from here, away from him." Jesse said to him then she looks at Andrew. Andrew walks away from Jesse to the other side of the room. "Andrew, I wish I can stay but..." Jesse said to him making Andrew cut her off. "Get out." Andrew said to her and Jesse can hear the sadness in his voice. "Andrew..." Jesse said to him. "GET OUT!" Andrew yelled at her making Jesse jump and she runs out of the room. Andrew walks over to the window and sees Jesse running out of the house and she stops and starts crying. Andrew watches as his mom says goodbye to her and Jesse walks to her house that was in front of him. Andrew starts breathing heavily as he watched Jesse enter her mom's car that drives away. Andrew then starts throwing his books around the room before Andrew sits on the floor crying realizing he will never see her again, she was gone.

Sometime later, Andrew decided it was time to enter the working world. Andrew applied for a job at the pharmacy and he started to lie to his new boss about his dad. 

From there on in, Andrew Cunanan's world was a walking, and eventually murderous, disaster.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

14.4K 342 22
Young and Hot India Love. It's as if she became "famous" overnight with her modeling career jumping off.... After she's exposed by the man she fell...
Hidden Truths|✓ Autorstwa Em

Tajemnica / Thriller

204K 12.9K 23
When Olivia Parker is found dead at a high school party gone wrong, it seems obvious who her killer was. Wesley Owens was found next to her covered i...
39 0 25
When a horrific event takes place at a public school, several teens are left wondering...why? Why did the shooter do what they did? Why did they feel...
43.2K 1.1K 10
A cold case is lit back up as young teen girls in a small Indiana town start to disappear. Their bodies are found three weeks after they are reported...