The Criminal Underworld

July 15, 1997

Miami Beach, Florida

Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox walk down the streets while Andrew sees all those who have more than him, all those who've got the life he wanted and still crave for him and his lover. Then the comes up to the Versace villa, finding Gianni heading inside. 

So, Andrew fires and kills right there.

A little later that night, the serial Andrew and Jesse head to a boat house. Jesse stands in front of Andrew so no one can see what Andrew was going. Andrew takes out his gun and uses it to break the door's lock. "Jess." Andrew calls her making Jesse follow him into the boat house. Jesse closes the door while Andrew looks around making sure no one is home. "No one is home." Andrew calls out to Jesse who turns on the lights while Andrew walks to the kitchen where he finds a bottle of champagne. "Baby." Andrew calls Jesse who walks over to him and sees the champagne. "Oh, god." Jesse said to herself with a smile as she walks into the living room and turns on the tv. 

"Good evening. Fashion designer Gianni Versace was murdered today, gunned down outside his mansion in Miami Beach, Florida."

The newsman said while Jesse sits down on the couch. 

"Versace was a fashion icon. His empire spanned the worlds of the famous and perhaps the infamous."

The newsman said while Andrew joins Jesse on the couch.

"Investigators are probing whether he was targeted by organized crime or perhaps a serial killer. Our CBS News coverage of the death of the designer begins at the scene of the crime, with CBS News correspondent Jim Axelrod."

The newsman said while Andrew places the champagne on the table and he puts his arms around Jesse. 

"The blood on the steps of the most famous house in Miami Beach belonged to one of its most famous residents, designer Gianni Versace, murdered this morning."

Axelrod said then a random person on the tv. 

"I saw Gianni Versace laying face down on his steps with his head blown off, with his face shot off."

Then a loud pop accompanied the champagne bottle being popped, making Jesse jump in Andrew's arms scared. Andrew laughs a little while kissing Jesse's forehead. "It's not funny." Jesse said to him while pushing Andrew. 

"Police are now confirming the suspects are a young man and a woman, Andrew Cunanan and Jesse Fox."

The two hear the newswoman say making the two turn to the tv. 

"An eyewitness describes Cunanan approached Versace and firing two shots while Fox was blocking Versace's way to run."

The newswoman said on the tv. "Oh, my God." Andrew said to himself while Jesse can hear a helicopter whirring outside trying to find them. Andrew looks over at Jesse who was watching the tv. Andrew moves closer to her making Jesse look at him as Andrew kisses her. The two pull away and Andrew picks up Jesse making her laugh as he runs up the stairs to the bedroom. Andrew enters the room and lays Jesse down on the bed and he kisses Jesse. 

Smut In Coming!!!

The two pull apart and they start taking off their clothes very eagerly Jesse puts her arms around Andrew's neck while they kiss each other. Andrew lays Jesse on the bed and he was top on of her. Jesse uses her leg to rub Andrew's crotch making Andrew moan. "Why are you doing this to me?" Andrew said to her making Jesse laugh. Jesse pushed Andrew onto the bed making Jesse on top. Jesse kisses Andrew's body while she moved back and forth on Andrew's boner which was getting harder. Andrew holds on to the bedsheet with his hands as Jesse kisses him. Andrew picks Jesse up and puts her on the bed again. "No fair." Jesse said to him making Andrew smile at her and kiss her passionately. Andrew inserted a finger into Jesse's vagina and moved it in a circle making Jesse hold on to Andrew's hair liking it. Andrew pulls out his finger and rubbed his dick on Jesse's vagina. Jesse moan when he inserted his dick into Jesse. Andrew started thrusting slowly making Jesse hold on to him. "I love you, Andrew." Jesse said to him making Andrew smile. "I love you too, Jesse." Andrew said to her and he starts going in and out making Jesse dig her nails into Andrew's back while she moaned. After a few minutes, Andrew cum inside of Jesse and he fell on the bed beside Jesse while they both breathed heavily and they were trying to get their senses. Andrew looks at Jesse and he pulls her closer to him then he puts the covers on them. "Goodnight, Jess." Andrew said pulling her into his chest. "Night Andrew." Jesse said to him and the two share a kiss before going to sleep.