Bittersweet End

1st Ending

Andrew takes Jesse's hand and pulls her to the bathroom. "Andrew, what are you doing?" Jesse asks as Andrew looks at her. "I appreciate everything you have done for me." Andrew said to her. "Andrew..." Jesse said but she was cut off by Andrew kissing her gently. After a few minutes, Andrew pulls away from Jesse and kisses her forehead. "I love you." Andrew said to her then he pushes Jesse into the bathroom then he locks it.

"Andrew!" Jesse calls him while knocking on the door then she hears a gunshot making her stop. "ANDREW!" Jesse yelled then she starts kicking the door trying to break it down. Jesse hears someone talking from the other side of the door and she hears the door unlocking. The doors open and Jesse sees two detectives standing in front of her. "I find her." One of the detectives said to her partner as she walks over to Jesse. "Jesse, are you okay?" She asks her while Jesse sees a horrifying scene, the sight of a dead Andrew laying on the bed. "Andrew..." Jesse said to herself as she starts crying over Andrew. "Why were you locked in here?" The detective asked Jesse who looks at her with tears in her eyes. "Jesse?" The detective said to her while Jesse looks back at Andrew's body not moving, completely not moving. 

It was all too real.

Andrew was gone leaving Jesse behind.

Jesse runs out of the room making the detectives follow after her. Jesse leaves out the front door falling on her two feet. Jesse starts crying on the floor not knowing what to do next. "Jesse." Jesse hears someone calling her name making her look up to see Lizzie. "You okay, love?" Lizzie asks her making Jesse get up and she hugs Lizzie. "He's gone...Andrew killed himself...." Jesse said to her through her tears while Lizzie was shocked to hear her words. "He left me, Lizzie....what am I going to go now?" Jesse asks her while Jesse cries into Lizzie's shoulder. Later that day, the cops questioned Jesse but they didn't find Jesse guilty thinking she was not a part of the murders that Andrew did. They thought Andrew was holding her as a slave. So, Jesse was free to go live her life.

12 Years Later

Jesse gave born to a beautiful little boy who she named Alexander. Jesse started to sing in front of people to make money to give her son a normal life. Jesse has given Alexander, a house to live in, he is going to a great school and he has a lot of friends. Jesse even married a guy named Blaine Anderson, who has been a sweetheart to Jesse. Live seem great for Jesse but she was far from being great. Jesse can't seem to find peace in her new life without Andrew in it.

One day, Jesse was on her way to visit Andrew's grave while her son was with Blaine. Jesse walks up to Andrew's grave and she sits down in front of it. "Hey, Andrew." Jesse said to him with a smile. "I know it's been 12 years now, but I can still picture you like you were still alive. I know I probably say this a lot nowadays." Jesse said to him as she looks at her hands where she was still wearing the ring that Andrew gave her. "I still love you, Andrew. You'll always be my first love." Jesse said to him starting to cry as she looks up at the Tombstone. "Andrew, I wish you were still alive, but I guess you had to leave this world and that wasn't fair." Jesse said to him as she starts to sob more. "I love you so much." Jesse said to him as her heart fluttered. "I love you too, Jesse." Jesse hears making her head snap up and she looks around her. "Andrew, was that you?" Jesse asks still looking around. "Jesse..." Jesse hears again making her stand up and she turns around to Andrew standing in front of her. "Andrew, you are here." Jesse said to him as she walks closer to him. Jesse tries to touch Andrew's cheek but her hand goes right through him. "I was always there." Andrew said to her as Jesse pulls her hand away from Andrew. "When you got married, when you had Alexander, when you started your singing career, whenever you visit my grave or whenever you cry over me. I am always there." Andrew said to her as he walks closer to Jesse. "I had a feeling you were. Andrew, I miss you a lot." Jesse said to him making Andrew smile at her. "I know love, but just remember that I'll always be in your heart and the air around you. Knowing that you still love me makes me happy and I'm so glad you found someone who can love you as I did. I wish you a long and happy life." Andrew said to her and he can Jesse started crying again making him hug her and make Jesse jump. "I love you, Jesse." Andrew said to her as he looks at Jesse and his thumb to get her tears off Jesse's face. Jesse looks at Andrew who smiles at her and gives her a kiss making Jesse put her arms around Andrew. After a few minutes, the two pull away and Jesse can see Andrew disappearing from this world to go back to his own. "Goodbye, love." Andrew said to her as he disappears away from Jesse.

Sometime later, Jesse enters her house to see Lizzie, Jesse's mom Mia and some of Jesse and Lizzie's friends there. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSE!" Everyone yelled with smiles making Jesse laugh a little as Alexander and Blaine walk over to her. "Happy Birthday, Mommy." Alexander said as Jesse hugs him. "Thank you, my baby." Jesse said to him as Blaine hugs Jesse and he kisses Jesse's cheek. Sometime later at the party, Alexander was sitting on Jesse's lap. "Can you tell me the story of the boy who will always be remembered?" Alexander asks Jesse who looks at him. "Of course, it began with a boy who was very out there. He was loved by his friends and I was one of them. He always wanted to be remembered in some way and he always had a smile on his face. He even started dating a girl who was always by his side until the end. The boy's name was Andrew, sometime later he come to his lover when he saw her crying. Andrew told her that he was always watching over her family, like a guardian angel, that he loves the way we live and that's is the end." Jesse said to him making Alexander look at her. "Mommy, I think Andrew is watching over us." Alexander said to her making Jesse nod. "He is our guardian angel." Jesse said to him making Alexander nod. Jesse smiled knowing Andrew was watching her and her family.

A Few Years Lear

Jesse wakes up to the sound of birds singing. Jesse sits up to see she was laying on glasses and was wearing a white dress. Jesse rubs her eyes and remembers being in a hotspot bed sick making Jesse open her eyes. "Did I pass away?" Jesse asks herself. "Yes, you did." Jesse hears someone making her turn to see Jeff and David standing there wearing white suits. "David..." Jesse said as she stands up. "Jeff..." Jesse said as she walks up to the two. "You pass away but you had a great life." Jeff said to her while David takes Jesse's hand. "Follow us." David said to her and the three walked to a house while Jesse sees the other people that she knew when she was younger. "Go inside." Jeff said to Jesse who looks at him. "Inside that house is your heaven." David said to her making Jesse walk over to the door. Jesse looks at the two again to see David and Jeff were gone. Jesse opens the door and she looks inside to see a living room. Jesse enters the house then she closes the door behind her, Jesse looks around. "Hello, love." Jesse hears Andrew making her turn to see Andrew standing behind her wearing a white suit. "I've been waiting for you." Andrew said to her with a smile making Jesse run over to Andrew. Jesse jumps into Andrew's arms and hugs her with a smile. "I missed you so much, Jesse." Andrew said to her then the two looked at each other. Andrew leans down and gives Jesse a long sweet kiss. After a few minutes, the two pull away and Andrew picks up Jesse and spins her around making Jesse laugh. Jesse started watching over while Jesse watches her son and his family with a smile knowing Alexander was happy.

As Andrew and Jesse begin living happily together in heaven, they start reuniting with one another.