𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

By gublersslutt

Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks tha... More

authors note
authors note (2)
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two

chapter thirty three

206 4 4
By gublersslutt

"Okay this is a cool story and all, but damage is done, you told your story, you can untie me now and live happily ever after." I sarcastically smiled.

"Oh no can do sweetheart." Chases voice spoke out.

"Oh my god, y'all are really starting to get on my nerves." I spat.

"Well your dadio got on my dads nerves too, like father like daughter."

My blood stopped cold. "What did you just say."

"Oh, you don't know?" He chuckled. "Your dad owed mine a lottt of money sweetheart."

"What are you talking about."

"Well I wouldn't expect you to know, your father never really did tell you anything did he."

Oh this fucking bitch.

"Can you just say what you're trying to say, I'm on a really tight schedule here." I forced a laugh.

"Baby." He called, "Would you like to explain to doll face over here why her daddy can't make it to her college grad."

My blood was almost at its boiling point. I couldn't do anything with my hands or legs so I spit in his face, hoping to get a fraction of my anger out.

His smile dropped. "Don't." He stepped closer to me. "Ever." I felt his hands enclose around my neck, suffocating the oxygen out of my lungs. "Do that again." He spat.

His grasp around my neck tightened. I wasn't going to let him see he was getting to me so with everything in me I forced a smile.

A maniacal one, but nonetheless a smile.

He furrowed his eyebrows and let go of me.

I coughed and coughed as the air finally rushed back into my lungs.

"Ariya. Tell her." He turned and walked away.

She rushed back into the light and stood in front of me.

"Well Nicole, your father wasn't the man he promised he would be, you see, he got himself into a lot of debt with Reno."

Reno was Chases father, but I don't see how this has anything to do with my father. Why would he be in debt.

"Oh I see I've lost you." She bent down so she was eye level with me. "Ole John was a gambler sweetie, he had a real problem, probably why he tried to make amends with his trash of children in the first place. He knew he owed Reno money, but what did he do? Run away."

She backed up and walked over to Chase putting her arms around his neck. "Now that's not very gracious of him." She kissed his neck. "Right baby."

He smiled lustfully down at her "Right. Very selfish. Which is why my dad took care of it."

My eyes started to feel the burn of built up tears but I couldn't let them fall.

"What are you saying." I replied as nonchalantly as I could.

"He ran him off the road of course. My dad runs a very tight ship here. He couldn't have rats and snakes in his tight knit group now could he? Well of course me and Ariya didn't want to miss out on all the fun, so we rode along. We saw the look of terror in his face when he noticed father dearest." He chuckled.

I looked over at Ariya who had a slight smile on her face but I could see it was faltered.

As it should be, how could she do this to me. How could she fucking do this to me. We have been attached at the hip for years, and it's all been a lie. Everything was a fucking lie.

"I hope both of you rot in hell." I spat.

"Sure! We'll make sure to say hello to your father when we get there!" said Chase.

Ariya slithered up to me, like the snake she is, clicking her nightmare of heels on the way. "This is for stealing my soul mate." And she punched me in the jaw.

"You hit like a bitch."

Her smirk dropped into an ugly grimace and she attacked my face with more punches until finally she kicked my side knocking the chair over.

"That didn't help your case." I mustered, spitting out blood.

She stood above me and put her heel into my neck.

"See you in hell." She muttered.

I heard the both of them retreat out of the hollow room, her heels echoing on the way out.

Well wasn't that delightful.

My thoughts caught up with me after a few minutes of staring into the darkness.

My dad was murdered.

The monstrous thoughts were sinking in and I finally let out the sob that was begging to be released. I let out my bottled up emotions trying to contain the noise as much as I could.

I shook all over from not only physical pain, but emotional pain as well.

I couldn't believe that my whole life has been a lie. All these years I spent with a traitorous bitch.

I needed to get out of here and turn them in. I had to fight for my dads name. I wouldn't let them win.

I stifled my sobs and put my mind to work and suddenly it hit me.

I have a knife.

I have a FUCKING KNIFE.

It was obviously taken from me when I went into rehab, but the first thing I did when I got my clothes back is stick it in my shoe where I always keep it.

Thank god it was the ONE thing I always kept secret from Ariya. She didn't like me carrying a gun in my purse so I would leave it at home, but I replaced it by always sticking a pocket knife in my shoe.

The million dollar question was though, how the fuck am I supposed to reach it.

I twisted and turned in my seat trying to get loose but it was no luck.

I don't even think I feel it in my shoe. Please tell me they didn't take it.

I wiggled my feet around inside my shoe and I couldn't feel it.

DAMNIT.

In a fit of rage I went crazy in my chair. Thrashing around in frustration screaming like a fucking mad woman.

And then I heard it.

A metal scrape on the ground.

OH MY GOD.

MY KNIFE.

That has to be it, it must've fell out of my shoe when Ariya's dumbass kicked me over.

Rookies.

From where I heard it it was extremely close to my boot.

Okay this is going to hurt.

I put as much force as I could into turning the chair inch by inch by rocking my head as hard as I could back and forth, hitting the chair roughly every time I fell back.

I was starting to feel dizzy and lightheaded by the time I finally moved the desired 40 degrees to the left. I moved my hands rapidly behind me and felt it.

The nice piercing, cold, smooth outer shell to my pocket knife.

It wasn't huge but it wasn't small either, it was about 5 inches long and sharp as hell.

I never let it get dull, I continuously sharpened it, and thank god for that.

I grabbed it and started cutting at the rope binding my hands together.

God this is so much more difficult than they make it look in the movies.

Finally I could tell I was making way, the rope was getting thinner and finally... I was free.

I sat up and the pain shot through my body like a thousand needles.

"Fuck." I groaned.

I crouched down to my feet and started cutting as fast as I could.

One foot free.

I heard foot steps outside the door.

Two feet free.

I moved the chair back to the side it was in prior, threw the rope as far as I could into the darkness and put my arms and legs back where they were.

recommend playing the above song now

"Pitiful." Ariyas voice spoke. "I need to get you all nice and pretty for Reno." She said in a bored voice.

I heard her heels moving closer and decided to fake cry praying it would distract her from the fact I was undone.

She pulled the chair up and I fought with every single damn core muscle I had to stay in place. My arms dug into the sides of the chair so hard I think I broke something.

"Awe are your feelings hurt?" She mocked baby like.

"No." I immediately stopped crying and looked her dead faced in the eye. "But you're about to be." Her whole façade dropped as she looked down and noticed nothing was holding me to the chair.

I stood from the chair and lunged at her attacking her face with lethal punches that I've held back since I found out about her shenanigans with Milo.

"Nicole! Stop. Reno will be here any minute and you'll wish like hell you stayed put to that chair." She pleaded. Trying her best to shield the punches and fight back.

"Oh sweet heart I'm just getting started." I laughed menacingly.

I took her body and slammed it into one of the cement peers holding up the warehouse. I grabbed her head and smashed it into it one more time.

"Why'd you do it." I paused. facing inches away from her bloody face.

"Because I fucking felt like it." She spat pushing me away from her and punching me in the jaw.

I turned back from the hit smiling, blood running down my chin. She really does hit like a bitch.

"So this was always fake to you? None of it was real." I motioned between us.

"After you took Chase, I hated you."

I laughed exasperated.

"You know for a fucking fact that's not why, you KNOW I would've ditched him if you liked him so why didn't you tell me huh? Why did you keep it a secret in the first place. Why did you stay friends with me all this time if I hurt you so bad."

She glared at me menacingly, "You got everything out of life while I always got nothing. You got the perfect mom and brother, perfect little house, perfect grades, perfect boyfriend. And I never got ANY OF IT." She ranted.

"OH YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME ARIYA. You were jealous? That's what it was." I started laughing uncontrollably. "You ruined my life because you were... jealous?" I hunched over grabbing my gut. "Oh, Ariya sweetie, you need help. You do realize you had everything I did right?"

"My mom was a drunk, my brother has nothing to do with me and my dad worked all the time." She yelled.

"And this was my fault?" I asked. "You have real fucking issues Ariya. Your mom had ONE bad phase with alcoholism and it was when you were 10, please get the fuck over yourself, your brother is away at college in another state, and your dad works all the time but HE LOVES YOU HE GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU SPOILED FUCKING BRAT. I HAD NOTHING. NOTHING FROM MY FATHER AND YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO ACT LIKE I HAD IT BETTER? Ohhh that's fucking rich."

"Well now you really have nothing huh, because your piece of shit father is dead rotting in a grave, and your mother probably blames you, your brother probably does too. I bet they'll be so ecstatic when ur dead body turns up in a ditch." She laughed walking forward. "When Renos done with you you'll be begging me to rescue you. To help. But he's going to have so much fun with you." she paused looking me up and down. "I bet he'd even want seconds, if you know what I mean."

That's fucking disgusting, that sentence made my skin crawl and the anger I was trying to keep from boiling over finally reached its limit. I grabbed her and threw her on the ground.

I kicked her in the side before straddling her and landing punches all over her face.

"Rot in hell Ariya."

I pulled out my pocket knife from my back pocket and all I saw was red. All the pent up rage from her kissing Chase and keeping it from me, the way she kept it from me for years, the way she comforted me just to try it again on Milo. Her releasing a half naked photo of me at my lowest to the whole school, her purposely turning me into an addict, and how she killed my father. She took away the one thing that could've filled the missing piece in my heart, and she didn't feel bad about it. She killed my father and comforted me about it. She saw how bad I was in pain knowing she was the one who caused it. I was blinded by rage, she deserved every bit of pain this knife inflicted on her.

Her body became limp, she lay there, covered in blood and lifeless. I heard sirens pulling up to the warehouse. I dropped the knife and smiled maniacal at the sight before me.

"You always did look good in red."

the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 8.7K 26
Athena can't have him. He's her brother's best friend who has a tainted past. She hasn't seen him in over four years all because of a drama that she...
Seasons By sunah

Teen Fiction

15.5K 269 49
"I'll always be here, you know that, Rose." Insta-love something I dread but something I crave... Azariah D'Amore BH University's second most talked...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
376K 8.8K 41
What do you do when your boyfriend of two years cheats on you and gets caught at junior prom, in front of the whole school? You grieve, you suffer, a...