A Life to be Loved

Waterfalle

Lilith Black was ignored her whole life. Her father, Sirius Black didn't care about her, because she didn't g... Еще

~Cast~
~Chapter 1~
~Chapter 2~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~Chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~Chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Chapter 26~
~Chapter 27~
~Chapter 28~
~Chapter 29~
~Chapter 30~
~Chapter 31~
~Chapter 32~
~Chapter 33~
~Chapter 34~
~Chapter 35~
~Chapter 36~
~Chapter 37~
~Chapter 38~
~Chapter 39~
~ Chapter 40~
~ Chapter 41 ~
~ Chapter 42~
~ Chapter 43 ~
~ Chapter 44 ~

~Chapter 3~

5.1K 36 9
Waterfalle

"Lil, will you be going to the party?"

"There's a party?" I looked at Pansy.

"Yeah, the Slytherin parties are wild. There's alchohol, lights and games!" Enzo gushed. I felt myself roll my eyes.

"What?" Theodore asked around a mouthful of food. He seemed to have  "What were the parties like at Buexbatons?"

"There were flashing lights, a dance floor, and a bar!" I explained. "The professors often came to try and shut the parties down, but we barricaded the door so that only people who were invited to the party could attend!"

- - - 

I walked into my dorm, a yawn covering my face. I had gone to send an owl to my father, asking for extra quills. They had been broken by some clumsy Griffindor in Potions. 

"We have 30 minutes! You're so late! Come put your dress on while I get your makeup." Pansy exclaimed, surprising me.

"How did you get in here?" I mumbled, catching the dress she had thrown at me.

"Ask questions later! Put on these shoes! And this sweater on top!" The clothing was tossed into the air, landing in my hands.

I was shoved into the bathroom, and changed quickly, sliding on the heels that Pansy had picked out for me. After we had hurriedly done each other's makeup and hair, Pansy once again started pushing me out of the dorm.

"Come on!" Pansy yelled, dragging me to the common room.

"Theodore! Come on! The ladies are here!" Enzo yelled at Theodore when he saw us. "Blaise, you come too! And Draco!"

"You look hot, Pans...would you like to join me in my room later?" Draco asked Pansy, resting his hand on her hip. My friend blushed and giggled, lost for words.

"Dickheads! Come on and get some drinks!" Enzo yelled at the flirting couple.

Once we had all sat down, a drink in hand,  Draco began to speak.

"Let's play a game." Draco said.

"Yes! How's truth or dare?" Theodore offered.

"Pansy! Truth or dare?" Enzo asked.

"Truth!" Pansy said confidently.

"Wait!" I interrupted Enzo, who was about to ask Pansy a question. "We should drink some of that truth potion so we know that we're telling the truth."

Blaise nodded and handed a bottle around to everyone, and we drank it.

"So, Pansy," Enzo continued, "do you have a crush on Draco?"

"Yes." Pansy said quickly, then covered her mouth with her hands and blushed.

Draco looked away. Theodore thought for a moment and then looked at me.

"Lil, truth or dare?" Theodore asked.

"Dare." I responded, like I would let them ask me a question about my crushes and have me say yea to something.

"Kiss Pansy." Theodore ordered.

Pansy and I smirked. She pulled me onto her lap and began making out with me.

"'Kay, that's enough!" Theodore snapped.

"Draco, truth or dare!" Enzo asked.

"Dare." He said calmly.

"Make out with Pansy."

The two glanced at each other and pressed their lips together, their lips moving in sync. The others and I looked away, drinking and laughing until they broke apart, gasping for breath.

"Enzo, truth or dare." I asked him.

"Dare...?" He said uncertainly.

"Chug down your drink."

He laughed and began to chug, while we chanted "chug, chug, chug!". When he finished drinking, he got up to grab another one and we kept laughing and drinking up a storm.

"Lil, truth or dare?" Pansy asked me.

"Truth." I decided.

"Do you like kissing me?"

"No." I burst out before I could think. I laughed.

I was dared to sit on Theodore's lap, and I ended up sleeping there.

— — — — — — — — — —

When Theodore moved to wake me, I jerked a up, my head throbbing.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily.

"Three a.m.." he responded.

"Why am I awake?!" I looked around the room.

I could see my friends passed out on the couch, others laying on the floor and a few people naked on the bar.

"Oh! I'm still on you! I'll get up." I offered, moving to stand.

He gripped my waist and pulled me back onto his lap.

"I'd rather you not." he whispered.

I leaned my head on back on his neck. I fell asleep, confused on why he was allowing this.

When I woke up, it was because of the noise. I buried my head into the crook of Theodore's neck, groaning from the loud chatter.

"Get up, Lilith." Theodore said.

"But I'm tired!" I whined.

"The others are going to be getting up soon. You don't want them to see this, do you?" He explained.

I sighed and got up. I went to my room to change into my uniform. Without Pansy yelling at me, it felt different. I wasn't sure if it was in a bad way. Once I was ready to go, I grabbed my book bag and hurried to the common room. Pansy, Enzo, Blaise and Draco were still passed out.

"I thought they were waking up soon?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to Theodore and started to finish my homework.

"They will soon. You guys all drank a lot last night." He replied.

"What about you? I know that you drank last night, how come you're not passed out like them?" I questioned, looking at him in confusion.

"I didn't take that many shots." His reply was simple, but I couldn't help but feel as if there was more to the story.

"You guys are already awake?" Pansy said in surprise.

I nodded and checked the time. "Breakfast is in five minutes." I told them.

Pansy and the other boys ran into their dorms. They come out two minutes later, Pansy's hair not brushed and the boys' ties loose. With a flick of my hand I straightened their ties and fixed Pansy's hair. They didn't seem to notice, since they were all wincing from their hangovers. Only I was fine. We all went to breakfast, the others whining about their headaches.

"I'll make you guys a potion during free period in the afternoon." I promised them.

They continued to complain that the afternoon was too far away, so I told them I wouldn't make a potion, and they would have to figure it out. We ate breakfast quickly and went to our classes. I had a few with Pansy, but most of them with some other random Slytherins who I don't know.

————————

"I heard there's a party tonight." Pansy began.

"Another one?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. We have a lot of parties. I think the other houses are invited." Draco explained.

"I guess I'll go." I shrugged.

"We have to pick out outfits!" Pansy squealed. She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my dorm, giggling the whole time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but I didn't know how to end the chapter. It's a party next chapter though! 
-A/N

May 2, 2024

Omg this chapter had so many fucking grammar mistakes. How the fuck did you guys read this?

Love ya!

xxxx

-EDITED-

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.3K 379 75
What would happen if the second wizarding war never happened? If Voldemort never returned? If Harry grew up with his parents and his god father? Wha...
20 0 7
Lilith has to move because of her parents work and is going to go to the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry [Surpriiiiiise XD] But that's onl...
750K 13.4K 49
My name is Davina Lilith Potter, I'm Harry Potter's little sister. And as if learning about this new life where magic exists and there was a dark lo...
90.9K 2.6K 60
Diana Potter, though a year younger, had the best bond with her brother James. They where best friends. And I'm saying 'where' because the oldest of...