A Forbidden Love {Harry Potte...

By _X_Sammii_X_

Amelia Malfoy is the only Malfoy Daughter. She's the apple of Lucius Malfoy's eye. When Amelia starts at Hogw... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
When Voldemort Attacks
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Fourty
Fourty-One
Fourty-Two
Fourty-Three
Fourty-Four
Fourty-Five
Fourty-Six
Fourty-Seven
Fourty-Eight
Fourty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Sixty
The End

Fifty-Nine

286 10 3
By _X_Sammii_X_

PREVIOUSLY!
"Missy Cissy wants you to know there has been an attack at the manor."

Amelia paled. But were her family alive?
****

Amelia turned to Severus. She looked to him. "I-I have to go," she said as she walked over to the floo.

Severus grabbed her. He shook his head. "I have just rescued you from there. To go back now would be suicide," he told her.

"But my mother! She could be dying," Amelia said. She tried fighting against him. "Severus. Get off me!"

"Think of Ivy! Do you really think she wants to grow up without her mother? For once, don't be selfish!"

Amelia looked to him in shock. "Selfish? How dare you! Everything I have done has for my child! I have not been with her for almost a year! Do you know how hard that is? Seeing her being taken from me the morning after she had been born. And seeing her for all of five minutes here and there! Do not stand there and call me selfish when you never wanted her to begin with!"

"I did want her! I just didn't want to put her life in danger! Do you not think that I do not love that little girl? My little girl," Severus spat.

Amelia shook her head. "Put her life in danger? That's why you took her from the burrow where she was as safe as can be. And you had her here. Where the dimwit Carrow's are? It doesn't matter now. Because Bellatrix knows about her. That means he will know about her too."

Severus nodded. "I know. He does know about her. And he wants to meet her. He is angry that she has been kept from him for so long," he told her.

"Where is she? I just want to see her."

"She is with your aunt Andromeda," Severus said.

****

Amelia arrived outside of her aunts house. She took a deep breath and walked up the path. She knew that because of everything going on, her aunt would be suspicious.

She hesitantly knocked the door. After a few minutes, there was a wand pointed at her face. "What time was Ivy born?"

"8:35pm. 30th June 1997."

Andromeda opened the door and pulled her niece into the house. "You were foolish coming here," she said.

"I-I had to see her. Please."

Andromeda took Amelia into the living room. She saw her daughter sitting on the floor with some toys. "She got so big," she mumbled.

"Yes. She has your personality."

Amelia walked over. She sat on the floor with her daughter. "I don't suppose you remember me. I'm your mummy. I know it doesn't seem it. Because you haven't spent much time with me, but I do love you. And you are the best thing I've ever done in my life. You changed my whole world my little Ivy. Baby, be safe. Be strong. And know that mummy will always love you. No matter what happens," she said as she pulled the little girl onto her lap.

The tears poured down her cheeks as she held her close. "You are precious. As your father calls you, our precious treasure," Amelia mumbled.

She stood up with Ivy in her arms. She turned to her aunt. "Thank you. For taking her in. I know it couldn't have been easy when my mother turned up with a baby."

Andromeda smiled. "Your mother and I have been close for a couple of years now. We kept it hidden. Just in case no one liked it. I would do anything for you. Draco too."

"He's having a baby too. With Maisie Potter," Amelia told her.

"Yes. Your mother told me that too."

****

Amelia returned to Hogwarts through the floo. Severus looked to her. "Well?" He asked.

"I-I saw her. She's perfect. She doesn't know what's going on. She's perfectly content with playing with toys," Amelia mumbled.

Severus nodded. He knew he wouldn't get to see his daughter. But he knew it was for the best. As far as anyone was concerned, he was the one who killed Albus Dumbledore.

Amelia wiped away her tears. She looked to him. "I-I don't know how this will end. But I have to say this now, I love you. I've loved you since I first met you. You don't have to say it because I said it. I know Lily Potter will always be your one true love. I just had to let you know."

Severus had no words. He was about to kiss her when the Carrow's walked in. "Harry Potter is in Hogsmeade."

****

Amelia was stood by Professor McGonagall. She took her hand. "You will be okay. I promise you."

"I missed you Professor."

Minerva smiled. Severus walked in. "Surely many of you are wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. It has come to my attention, that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was spotted in Hogsmeade. Now, if any one of you, student or staff attempt to aid Mr Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, any person found to have knowledge of these events, who fail to come forward will be treated equally guilty," he spoke.

Amelia felt pale when she saw Harry Potter stepping out. "It seems that despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem headmaster!"

The doors to the great hall opened and the order walked in. Harry turned back to Severus. "How dare you stand where he stood! Tell them how it happened that night. How you looked him in the eye. A man who trusted you, and killed him," Harry said.

Amelia said nothing. She saw Severus taking his wand out. She took her own out. Minerva joined Harry with her wand pointed at Severus.

Minerva and Severus began cursing each other. Amelia noticed how Severus had taken down the Carrow's. Severus soon disappeared out of the hall. "Coward!" Minerva yelled.

All of a sudden, the lights started flickering. Pupils started screaming. Amelia's hands covered her ears as she heard Voldemort's voice. "I know that many of you will want to fight. Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter. Do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. You have one hour."

The whole hall was silent until Pansy Parkinson spoke. "What are you waiting for?! Someone grab him!" She yelled.

Amelia, Ginny and a few others all stood in front of Harry. "Amelia. You blood traitor," Pansy spoke.

"No. I'm doing what it right."

Filch came running. "Students out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!"

Minerva rolled her eyes. "They're supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot," she said.

"Oh. Sorry ma'am."

Minerva took a step towards him. "As it happens, Mr Filch. Your arrival is most opportune. If you would, I would like you please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall."

Filch nodded. "Where is it I'll be leading them to ma'am?" Filch asked as he looked to her.

"The dungeons would do."

****

Amelia had been summoned to the hospital wing. She saw her best friend lying there. A small bundle in her arms. "Maisie?" She asked.

"Amelia. Come and meet your niece. Ophelia Lily Potter-Malfoy."

Amelia smiled as she took the small baby from her. She held her close. "She's so beautiful. She looks like Draco," she mumbled.

Maisie nodded. "He left. I don't know where he's gone. I've been told to stay here."

"I think you should. It's not safe here at all," Amelia said.

The doors blew open and Fenrir Greyback was stood there. He smirked. Amelia handed her niece back to Maisie. But she was blasted across the room.

Fenrir made a move towards Maisie. Amelia shakily got up. She took out her wand. "Stupefy!" She yelled as he was blasted backwards.

Maisie was silently crying. Amelia turned to her. "Are you okay?"

"Y-You saved me."

Amelia smiled. "You saved my brother. So I'll save you. Besides. Your little girl needs you," she said. She took her hand. "I'll see you soon. Stay here. Stay safe. Promise me."

"I promise."

****

"Amelia!"

Amelia, who was fighting against the death eaters, turned to see Hermione. Hermione saw a death eater going for Amelia so she cast a curse. Harry ran towards them. "I know where the snake is."

Amelia looked to Harry. "I want to come with you. That slimy bastard ruined my life."

Harry smiled and nodded. The three of them began running to the boat house. Ron joined them. "Amelia?"

"She's on our side Ron. She's been fighting the death eaters," Hermione said as she ran down the stairs.

Ron nodded. "That's good enough for me."

****

The four of them ran towards the boat house. Harry motioned for them to get down to avoid being seen. Amelia felt sick. She knew Severus was in there.

"You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord, in the last few hours alone," Severus spoke.

"No. No. I am extraordinary. But the wand resists me," Voldemort said as he paced around.

Severus knew where this was going. "There is no wand more powerful, Ollivander himself has said. Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you, I am sure of it. It answers to you, and you only."

"Does it?"

My Lord..."

Voldemort looked to Severus. He smirked. "The wand, does it truly answer to me? You're a clever man, Severus. Surely, you must know. Where does its true loyalty lie?" He asked.

Severus sighed. "With you, of course my lord."

"The Elder Wand cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. You killed Dumbledore, Severus. While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. You've been a good and faithful servant, Severus, but only I can live..forever."

Severus frowned. "My lord?"

Severus couldn't speak as his throat was slashed. He fell to the floor with a thud against the window. "Nagini. Kill."

Nagini started biting at Severus. Amelia could feel the tears pouring down her cheeks. He was dying. And he wouldn't get to see his daughter again.

****

The four of them walked into the boat house when Voldemort had gone. Amelia walked over to Severus. Harry joined her. He began trying to stop the bleeding while Amelia was sobbing as she held his hand. "Take them. Take them please," Severus sobbed.

Harry turned to Hermione. "Give me something. A flask anything."

Hermione handed him an empty vial. Harry put the tears into it. Severus looked to him. "Take them to the pensive," he said. "Look at me."

Harry looked to Severus. He sighed. "You have your mothers eyes."

Hermione saw how broken Amelia looked. She sighed. "Let's give her a moment," she spoke quietly.

Amelia nodded in thanks. She looked into Severus' eyes. "I love you. I always have. I always will. No one will ever replace you in my heart. Wait for me to come to you. Goodbye my love," she sobbed.

Severus Snape closed his eyes. Amelia's tears were pouring down her cheeks. She kissed his lips before she stood up and left. Hermione was there. "I'm sorry."

****

The small group walked back up to Hogwarts. The courtyard was empty. The only signs of the battle was the fires all around. Amelia hated seeing the once beautiful castle looking so unwelcoming.

They walked inside. Amelia looked around. She couldn't see Draco. She couldn't see anyone. She walked along with Harry. Feeling sick as she saw Tonks lying on the floor with Remus sitting next to her. Holding her hand. "I tried to save her. But I couldn't," he mumbled. "I lost the one person who never saw me as a monster."

Amelia was silently crying. She didn't know how she could cry anymore. She had seen too much loss. What broke her most of all was seeing Fred Weasley lying on the floor dead. "Mrs Weasley..."

"Oh Amelia!" Molly sobbed as she pulled the young girl into an hug.

Amelia stood there and watched as the Weasley's grieved their son and brother. "I-I need to find my mother."

"Go on deary."

Amelia turned and left. She was walking along the castle when she heard a rustle. "Well well. If it isn't the Malfoy princess. Where's the pretty baby?"

She turned to see Amycus Carrow and Yaxley there. She felt scared. But she wasn't showing it. She couldn't show it. "Takes two of you to beat me doesn't it? Two of you to overpower an eighteen year old girl," she spat.

Yaxley started sending curses towards her. She avoided them all. But she couldn't avoid the one from behind. "Filthy blood traitor!"

Amelia turned her head. She saw Bellatrix. "Oh look what we have here. My pretty niece. Not so pretty now," she said as she took out her knife and cut it down Amelia's stomach.

Amelia cried out. But it was pointless. No one would hear her. Bellatrix smirked as she began cursing Amelia. Others joining in. Wanting to make Amelia suffer for how she had betrayed the dark lord.

All too soon, Amelia Malfoy's eyes closed.

****

It had been a long time. But the battle was finally over. Narcissa stood in the great hall. Lucius was missing. Bellatrix had been killed by Molly Weasley.

Andromeda walked over to her sister with Ivy. "Cissy?"

Narcissa took her granddaughter into her arms. She held her close. "Where is Amelia?" She asked.

Minerva walked over. She looked broken. But it was to be expected. "I need to talk to you," she said.

Andromeda took Ivy from her sister. Narcissa followed Minerva out of the great hall. "I sent some people to find bodies to bring them here. They found Amelia's. In the forest. She didn't make it."

Tears poured out of Narcissa's cheeks. Her own daughter was dead. Ivy would grow up without her mother. "Where is her body?"

"We've placed her elsewhere. She was in a bad way. I don't think you would want to see her like that. I'll leave you to tell Draco."

Narcissa looked back to her sister holding her granddaughter. She didn't know how to live in a world where Amelia wasn't. The tears wouldn't stop pouring down her cheeks.

Her only daughter. Her baby was dead.

****
AUTHORS NOTE;
Final chapter coming up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.9K 63
She's ministry-famous Scabior's daughter. People knew her name- people knew Malfoy's. When they meet in the third year, her life at Hogwarts had onl...
73.3K 3K 38
After the events of The Governess, Ophelia Oakham, potions professor at Durmstrang Institute must return to Hogwarts to aid her schools champion win...
1K 34 23
In this tale 16 year old, Rayne Snape, the youngest daughter of Severus Snape, attends Hogwarts after being homeschooled for most of her schooling ye...
1.2K 58 35
The daughter of Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks comes to Hogwarts along with her dad. But little does she know, she's not going to be in hufflepuff...