I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

16

6.9K 402 86
By Nulho1

'Why is he still here?'

Choi Han sat on a chair on the side of the bed.

"Where have you been that you just come now?"
"I went to train, Cale nim. I was so weak that I couldn't protect you. As we promised, I'm your servant now, Cale nim."

!?

Who dares to turn Choi Han, who is the protagonist, into a slave!?

I don't wanna die yet!

"Choi Han, that time I was just joking. Why did you take it so seriously?"

Choi Han lowered his head.

"Joking or not, I failed to protect you."
"Then what are you going to do if you become a slave?"

Choi Han just look down quietly and didn't dare to reply anything.

"You also promised Rosalyn that you would help her defeat the Archduke in the Breck kingdom. I have no desire to enslave anyone."
'You should just leave me alone and follow her! I'm already happy to think my plan worked! This punk really... argh!!!'

Cale let out a short sigh and Choi Han touched Cale's forehead.

"Your fever has gone down, Cale nim. But, why are you sweating so much?"

Cale shook off Choi Han's hand and got off the bed.  Choi Han picked up a coat and gave it to Cale.

He knew Cale wanted to go to the balcony.

"Cale nim, you don't need to go out just to talk to me."
"Our noises will disturb the children. I don't want to go back to sleep yet either."

Cale looked into the distance while holding his stomach.

The night wind blew through Cale's hair.

'If og!Cale didn't want this child in the first place, then, I can take care of him however I want.'

Cale felt his mood improve.

He felt that he took a child that was not his.  But now he doesn't have that problem.

They just stand for 15 minutes without saying anything. Choi Han also saw that Cale didn't want to talk and just enjoy the view that night.

Cale sees Choi Han from the side of his eyes. He can see how handsome he is from the side.

'His aura really makes me comfortable after being with him not that long.'

Cale remembers how scared he is when he meets Choi Han for the first time just to feel his aura.

"Choi Han, your aura is so hard."

!?

Choi Han was shocked to hear that and lowered his head.

He had heard about it many times when he was in his old world and Harris village.

Alpha aura can make omega comfortable with it or vice versa.

There was also an omega who felt threatened when he was with Alberu.  Some feel comfortable with Venion.

Alpha auras play an important role when they are going out with omega.

"Sorry..."

Cale chuckled upon hearing that.

"Calm down. I'm not bothered by that. Actually, thanks to your aura, I often feel safe around you."

Choi Han looked at Cale with sparkling eyes. But Cale didn't realize it.

"Honestly, I had a bad dream."

Cale was leaning against the balcony rail.

"Because of that, I didn't want to sleep. But now, I feel sleepy, thanks to you."
"......."

Choi Han could see Cale was comfortable with his existence.

"I've never been bothered by any alpha's aura. But the crown prince's aura makes me a bit uncomfortable. It's gentle, but there's something about it that makes me uncomfortable..."

Choi Han also leaned against the balcony railing.  He didn't like it when Cale spoke about Alberu.  But he couldn't show it.

He didn't dare to...

"Cale nim, are you okay? You said you had a bad dream."

Choi Han changed the subject.

Cale nodded.

"It was just a dream. What happened after I fainted?"

Choi Han looked like he failed.

'Well, it's okay.'

Can want to say that...

"I can only cut off his hand. I'm not sure, but I might hurt one of his eyes too... I'm sorry..."

But Choi Han speaks before he can do that.

Cale holding his arm felt goosebumps.

'Why are you apologizing?  You've destroyed his glory as a mage by taking his hand! Ugh, why do I think he would fail!?'

Cale let out a short sigh because of the goosebumps.

"I'm sorry I let you down..."

Choi Han immediately apologized seeing Cale sigh.

"You've done your best. Good job."

Cale patted Choi Han on the back with a smile.

"Hoaahm..."

Cale yawned and walked back to his room.

"......."

Cale sighed again as he saw his place taken by the children.  He didn't know where he could sleep now.

"Choi Han, get a blanket from the cupboard. I'll sleep on the couch."

Choi Han nodded and took a blanket from the cupboard.

Cale pulled Choi Han down on the sofa.

"There are no extra pillows here. You're fine being my pillow tonight, right?"

Choi Han's face turned red when he heard that and nodded. Cale didn't care and didn't realize how red Choi Han's face was when all on his mind was that he want to sleep right away.

Cale pulled up the blanket and made Choi Han's thigh a pillow.

Within seconds, Cale was asleep.

Choi Han looked at the room which was quiet now and stroked Cale's soft hair.

He lowered his body and kissed Cale on the forehead.

“I wish you have sweet dreams, Cale-nim.”

.
.

Cale was twitching because the back of his neck was feeling uncomfortable.

Within 30 minutes, he was awake again.

"It seems that sleeping like this is uncomfortable."

Choi Han said that and Cale nodded his head not fully awake.

!?

Cale pulled up the blanket, sat on Choi Han's thighs, and rested his head on Choi Han's shoulder.

Before Choi Han could say anything, Cale was asleep again.

"........"

Choi Han let out a low sigh and covered Cale up.  Now he is a mattress.

But he didn't mind that.  And, to be honest, he was happy that he was able to touch Cale.

.

.

"Just as I expected. You're an omega."
"I'm not..."
"You say that when you can feel it yourself?"

Cale was disgusted by all of that speech.  If he could find the man in front of him, he would kill him immediately!

However, Cale's body could only shiver in fear.  Why did he dream of this in the first place!?

!?

At one glance, Cale saw blonde hair and blue eyes.

.

.

"!?"
"Cale nim. Are you okay?"

Choi Han hugged Cale as Cale gripped Choi Han's clothes so hard that they might rip.

Cale raised his gaze, seeing it was Choi Han.

Cale wanted to say he was fine.

"I came early in the morning to see how you were, but who knew you two were teasing each other?"

However, there were other people in the room.

Alberu did not want to wake Cale who was deep asleep.

Cale subconsciously freaked out when he saw the color of Alberu's eyes and hair.

"?"

"Are you alright?"

Alberu approached Cale out of concern.

"Don't come closer!"

!?

Everyone was shocked when Cale shouted.

"Cale-nim?"

Feeling the aura of Alberu, the person who had blue eyes and blonde hair, Cale felt uneasy.

Alberu immediately put on a ring to suppress his alpha aura.  This wasn't the first time he had made the omegas around him feel uncomfortable with his aura.

As Alberu's aura disappeared, Cale started to calm down.

Cale opened his eyes after he calmed down, saw he was being hugged by Choi Han, and he was hugging Choi Han.

"........"
"Gah!"

Cale was shocked and immediately jumped out of Choi Han's embrace.

"So, sorry about that..."

Cale also finally saw Alberu there.  Now he understood why he felt uncomfortable with Alberu even though he was comfortable with his aura.

Cale's ears turned super red from embarrassment.

"F*ck!"

Cale immediately runs into the bathroom.

.

.

.

"Your highness, you shouldn't come to someone's room early in the morning like this..."
"I know. But I'd be too busy to make time to talk with you again."

Cale sighed upon hearing that.

The room was empty with only Cale and Alberu in it.  Cale said he needed to talk to Alberu alone and drive the others away including the black dragon.

"Your highness, we never met each other than during an official meeting, right?"

Alberu raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"Never. Why did I have to meet you when you're acting like trash all this time?"

Cale sighed upon hearing that.

"Right. I wouldn't want to meet you either."

Alberu started to feel irritated.

"What do you want to say exactly?"
"Promise me you won't tell this to anyone or I'll spread the fact that your hair isn't blonde and your eyes aren't blue."

Alberu flinched.

"All right. What the heck is that?"
"I'm sure you already know I'm pregnant."

Alberu nodded.

"The person who got me pregnant, has blonde hair and blue eyes."

!?

Bam!

"That can't be a royal family! We all haven't been to Rain City since we were siblings in our teens!"

Cale nodded.

"So I hope you understand why I screamed at you. I had a bad dream."

Alberu sighed and sat back down.

"There are lots of people with those characteristics."

Even though it was said that only the royal family would have it, there were actually a lot of people who had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"I know. I just can't think straight that time."
"So, do you want to look for that person?"

Cale shook his head.

"I feel better not knowing who that person is. It's not like I can't afford to raise my child alone. The Henituse family is rich."

Alberu sighed seeing how calm Cale was now.

"You are not comfortable with my aura, but you are fine with that aura of your bodyguard."

Cale raised his eyebrows in confusion for a second.

"I'm comfortable with your aura. It's just that your looks are the problem. And instead, your aura is comfortable and gentle."
"!?"

Alberu stood up and walked away from Cale.

"Let me say this first, I have no intention of getting married!"
"Who wants to marry you!? The position of the queen wasn't the reward I wanted in the first place! I just want some money!"

Alberu heaved a sigh of relief.

"I hear you've been interested in jewelry lately. Do you want some money for that?"

Cale just shrugged.

Alberu wanted to leave immediately.

How could he not know the meaning of an omega who was comfortable with the aura of the alpha he had just met?

But if he already knows that alpha aura for a long time, then it's not strange that omega can feel comfortable.

That means they are a couple.

But seeing Cale looking disgusted, he could feel at ease.

"I'm leaving now then. I hope you can meet that child's father of yours."
"Who wants to find him!?"
"Who knew you would fall in love after meeting that person, right?"
"Hah!? Take that word back!"

Alberu ran and Cale chased after him.

Creek.

Alberu opened the door and Cale pulled at him in annoyance.

Cale stumbled and Alberu caught him.

"........"

Alberu got goosebumps when Choi Han looked at him with a cold stare.

"Take it back, your highness! I will not marry that bastard!"
"But, who knows?"
"Never!"

Alberu found it amusing to see Cale whose emotions were exploding because he was pregnant rather than his calm appearance.

Alberu let go of his hold and gently pushed Cale toward Choi Han.

"If not, why don't you just marry your bodyguard?"

Choi Han's face turned red when he heard that.

Cale seemed to think about it for a second.

"I don't want to get married yet, your highness. After all, the Henituse family marries for love. I can't get married at will because of a contract marriage."
"Hnm, that's right. I'm already late. I'm leaving now. Have fun."

Alberu left the room and Cale snorted in annoyance.

Choi Han entered the room that had the black dragon soundproofing magic.  On, Hong and the black dragon also entered the room, and go to the balcony.

They know Cale was pissed .

"Marriage and marriage! What fun would that be!? Stop talking about it!"

"Do you know what it's like to be forced into a marriage just because you're pregnant!?"

"Ahh! I also want to be an Alpha at this rate! It's so good to be an Alpha, when you get some omega pregnant, you can just disappear anywhere! There's no sense of responsibility at all!"

"I'm so pissed! What's the point of marriage!? Is that way to making my life more miserable!?"

Cale had completely forgotten that back then, he too was an alpha.

When he is annoyed, he cannot control his emotions properly.

He could, but he didn't want to do it.

'Young master, stress is not good for pregnant people.  If you are stressed, please just let it out.'

Ron had said that before, causing Cale to show his irritation if there was no need to hide it.

"Why are you still here!? Do you also want to ask me to get married!? Why do you want to be here when I'm pissed!? Get out!!!"

And the person who often had to endure Cale's rage was Choi Han.

Cale also didn't feel good about being angry at Choi Han.

But...

“I will listen to your frustrations, Cale nim.”
"Hah! You're acting like this again! Do you want me to hit you!?"
"It doesn't hurt at all."
"You-!"

It seemed Choi Han accepted that willingly.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Clopeh: *Silent* *Cold stare*

Ciel: Author, why do you really like to make him a bastard?

Leon: We already know who's the father just with that. Wow!

Ellen: Of course. That's not that hard tho.

Preggo Cale: *Has no clue* Who is he? *Killing intent*

Ellen: How can you be so dense when you already read tboah novel that explains many characters' personalities?

Preggo Cale: Just tell me.

All: Nope. We can't do that. ^^

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

10.3K 768 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
5.5K 170 4
After becoming Cale Henituse Kim rok soo finds himself in a room with the characters he wishes to avoid. Can he achieve his dream slacker life or wil...
15.1K 824 56
If you are special, it's only natural that you'll get the gods' attention at some point of your life. That was what happened to Kim Rok Soo. At some...