❝𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗧. ── 𝗝.𝗛𝗦

By Nam_Noms

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣ 𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙉𝙊𝙐𝙏 ──── 〔燃えた〕; ❝ they say 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨 heal, they do, but there's always a �... More

𝘽 𝙐 𝙍 𝙉 𝙊 𝙐 𝙏
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021

016

1.3K 85 56
By Nam_Noms

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 016: LOSING THE PLOT OF THE STORY 🏁

MAY 30, 2006
11:17 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

THE SKYLINE WAS CONVENIENTLY parked a bit further away than it usually was, tucked away between two unstarted cars with shadows overcasting before trees above. Hoseok kept a firm hold on Naomi, a caressing hand on the small of her back, breezing over her dimple piercings sitting just above a skirt far too short for it not to drive men like him wild.

Hoseok shouldn't treat Naomi differently than the others he's been with. She shouldn't get special treatment or the luxury of fucking in his precious car, but she is and will. A girl like her required that kind of special treatment, the honor of being the first to soil the sacred space of his leather seats and leave the smell of sex in every crevis for days on end. Who better than her? His pretty, pink princess with an attitude problem in need of correcting. Girls like her always get special treatment. That's what's expected of a brat.

As they approach, Hoseok watches Naomi reach for the handle to the front passenger side door, fingers curling around it open the door while he inquires, "not much space in the front, Mi. You sure?" No matter what, he's going to find a way to fuck her one option would just be slightly more difficult than the other. His lips press tender kisses on the delicate curve of her neck as the pulls open the door anyway. "You really think I'm gonna let our first time be with you on top?" Naomi wants to be on top, needs to be. She needs to see him lose all control to her, watch the exact moment when his guards come down. Peel back each layer until she finds his dark, rotten core. Hoseok's true self.

Hoseok finally lets her go, heels digging into the Earth as he does to sit down in the passenger seat. "Alright, Ms. Large and In Charge. Come'ere." He's already leaning the seat back as far as it could go. His lap did look rather welcoming, warm and comfortable. Naomi might have been far more enthusiastic about this if it had been anyone else but with acquiescence, she got in and straddled his lap all the same, pulling the door closed behind her.

Small skirt hiked up her hips, her sweet warmth, pressed against the clothed erection she had caused dancing against him the way she was. Hoseok's hands immediately come to grasp her waist, feeling out the slope of her shapely form under his hold. Now he was the one looking up at her, his hands slipping down her thighs and back up to shove her shirt up further, pulling her down further so that maybe he could feel her a bit better through the rough, thick fabric of his jeans.

Naomi's the one who takes the liberty to kiss him, ignoring the momentary pause of her heart as he drew her closer and kissed her back with feverish intent. Lips met teeth and tongue and Hoseok's fingers traced along the outline of her panties, across the top and around the sides of her pelvic bone. "Too pretty for your own good, Princess." He murmurs softly against her lips. "Will get someone killed one of these days." Fingers slipping between flesh and fabric, Hoseok shifts her underwear to the side and with gentle care, slips his middle finger between her quickly soaking lips.

Naomi's shivers, surprised by the way the pad of his finger circled softly over her clit, occasionally dipping down to gather more of the creamy wetness leaking out of her. "Jesus Mimi, are you always this fucking wet?" He moans, his tongue flicking out to taste her lipgloss like he hasn't already had enough. He's greedy, wants everything he can get from her. Everything.

She was just as perplexed as him, definitely just as aroused. Trembling with every movement, Naomi reached up and brushed his streaked hair out of his face, fingers raking through the locks that once casted his face in shadows. "Hobi-"

"Shh, shh, baby. I got you." His whispers linger in the humid air around him, summer heat and sexual tension don't mix very well in appears. But his voice is tender, soft and placid in her ear almost as if to assure her as his finger eases into her. All the hate and resentment left her the moment his finger entered her, soon to be accompanied by two of them. His rings stopped him from going down to the knuckle much to both of their disappointment, but it was still enough for him to stroke her walls in search of her g-spot.

He cooed softly with each whimper she let tremble past her lips. Vendetta forgotten just for this small window of time where none of that really mattered, Naomi was just marking something off her bucket list. Fuck Jung Hoseok, know what his lips feel like on hers, know what it may feel like to be the object of his affection even if he doesn't mean it. It's alright; Naomi doesn't mean it either. Neither of them really has to.

She used to think one needed to have love to have sex. To be fair, she was still rather young to even begin to understand such and act but she understood that it was intimate...and loud if Yoongi and Jimin were anything to go off of. But they so very obviously had some love between them. As complicated and maybe unstable that love might have been.

Naomi isn't so naive now. She's grown up fast over these past couple of years and has come to realize through maybe a harshly taught lesson from life that you don't have to feel anything for anyone to have sex with them. In fact-you can hate someone and still fuck them. It's certainly hard but it's possible. She's doing it right now.

She hated the way his hair felt like silk between her fingers, how his almond eyes never broke contact with hers, his signature scent of gasoline, oil, and hard work left her delirious and wanting more, how he kept whispering in her ear while he fingered her. Naomi hated all of it, hated him. Who knew such a negative emotion could feel so good. She was clinging to him, heated skin sticking to his wherever it was exposed while her legs clamp against his hips. "Hobi r-right there."

Naomi hated the way he smirked against the curve of her neck, the rattle of his throat as he hummed. "Right here?" His fingers curled against the soft ridge inside of her, right against that sweet spot. Hoseok's voice was almost teasing as he continued to whisper into her ear. "Big girl words, Mi."

"Go fuck yourself, Hoseok." She tugged his hair in protest to his teasing. Naomi felt her stomach twist into elaborate knots at the sound of his chuckling. A whimper almost left her when his free hand guided her head back to look at him. "Why would I do that when I can fuck you instead?" And then he was kissing her again. Her lips taste like red. Crisp apples, ripe strawberries, supple cherries. What he would fucking give to have his lips on hers for the rest of eternity.

Naomi gasped in protest when Hoseok removed his fingers from her trembling pussy. He smiled when he held them up to the moonlight, fingers coated down to his rings in her essence. Without hesitation, Hoseok slips his fingers into his mouth, eyes glittering along with his piercing as he gazed at her. He licked his fingers clean and then leaned in to kiss her, his tongue easing into her mouth with little to no resistance whatsoever.

She could taste herself on his tongue, his piercing pressing into hers while the vibrations of his moans find a way to touch every last inch of her. Her fingers grasp at his shirt, balling the fabric up in her fists as she pulled him closer.

Where the fuck didn't she lose the plot of this? Naomi feels a guilty, an unmistakable feeling that settles in her palpating heart. She feels like she's betraying everything she came here for just by trying to further her connection to Hoseok. She knows she has to gain his trust by any means necessary but the fact that she's enjoying this feeling. It terrifies her.

"What is it? I can hear you thinking." Hoseok withdraws his lips from hers, eyes analyzing her face as if to try and pinpoint the problem and fix it as soon as possible. Naomi blinked one then twice and shook her head as if to disregard a spout of an idea. "It's nothing. I was just thinking...do you have condoms in here?"

Of course he does despite never having sex in his car, always safe to have a few. Hoseok reaches around her and pops open the glove compartment to grab a condom he left in there. "Of course, princess. Big on safe sex?"

"I would hope you are. I don't know what you have."

Hoseok scoffed. "I'm clean and I'm offended that you'd insinuate that I'm not. Condom always." His rough, calloused hands stroking against the barren skin of her waist. He tugs softly at her top, pulling it down until it too pools at her wait with her skirt. "So indecent." Hoseok clicks his tongue in disapproval all while his finger dances across the clasp of her bra and skillfully removes it in one swift motion. Naomi shrugged it off her shoulders and tossed it into the driver's seat. The less clothes, the less hot she'll be.

Hoseok takes just a brief moment to admire her, the delicate femininity of her form. The swell of her breast, the curves of her hips and waist, the silky smoothness of her skin in comparison to the rough coarseness of his hands. All woman in his grasp, nothing childish about her.

"Do you mind doing the honors?" Hoseok glanced down to his crotch where his jeans rose with the obvious outline of his erection. Naomi could just barely see it in the darkness and the dim party lights just a bit away. She shakes as if it's her first time, a hand coming to his stomach and down to his thick leather belt. His shirt shifts slightly, revealing a happy trail leading from his belly button down beyond what his pants allowed him to show.

Naomi could feel him shiver when her nails grazed his flesh and she carefully undid his belt, soon followed by the button of his jeans and the zipper of his fly. Hoseok lifted his hips to help her along, carting both his and her weight for the moment while she freed him from the restricting constraints of his pants and underwear.

She's startled by his sheer size but she finds it good to know at least he's not being immaturely cocky for no reason. He has the size to back it up. Every single last word. There's a curve to it, not uncommon at all. It throbs against Naomi's thigh, warm, silken skin warm against hers. It sits so close to her core, almost gravitating toward it. If they aren't careful, they might just forget about the condom altogether. Good thing Hoseok's so diligent beyond the both of them being drunk, and quickly opens up the foil to pull out the condom and roll it down his length.

Hoseok coaxed her up with a single hand while his other sat wrapped firmly around the base of his rubber-clad cock. He watched in amiration the way Naomi let her eyes flutter closed, long lashes resting against her cheekbones as he rubbed the tip between her soaked lips, gathering her slick wetness along his shaft. Between heated breaths and grappling hands, Hoseok whispered, "put it in, princess." An order. A meek one but an order no less. Sober Naomi might have told him to do it himself, that he was a big boy and had enough coordination to simply guide himself into her. But slightly tipsy Naomi, horny Naomi, held no objections and simply lowered herself down on him.

She whined at the stretch of him parting her walls and forcing her to make room for him. Every ridge, every vein as inch by excruciating inch was fed into her was felt with hypersensitivity. Maybe Naomi was a tad bit overzealous because Hoseok whined slightly, a smile easing onto his lips as his hands gripped harder on her hips. "Easy now, baby. Go slow." His scarred hands slid between her legs and parted the soft flesh of her thighs to get a better look through the darkness. "Just like that."

Naomi moaned as she reached the hilt, sticky skin meeting sweaty skin as Hoseok leaned back against the reclined chair and groaned, head tilted back to reveal his prominent adam's apple beneath that thin layer of flesh over his throat. She didn't know what came over her but her hand gravitated towards his neck and settled there with comfortable welcome. And to her surprise, Hoseok didn't protest it. His easy smile still ghosts over his lips. "I didn't expect you to be the choking type." He teases. "Go ahead then. Commit." He coaxed her to squeeze, even instructed her on how to do it properly. "Just lightly on the sides, don't crush my windpipe now." Naomi did as instructed, nails slightly digging into honey-toned skin as she squeezed just against the sides.

"Keep your eyes on me, Mimi." He sighs, hands rocking her hips back and forth. "Don't take your eyes off of me." Naomi took this as her sign to start, her thighs flexing as she rose and relaxing as she let herself fall. It was so much. Too much maybe. He reached further than anyone has before, deep and thick and terribly good. Skin meets skin once again. The intermingling of sweat and lingering moans. Everything was felt. His rough hands guided her hips, every little movement pushing him further into her, the vibrations of his throat against her palm as he moaned.

She rode him hard, desperate for a release that hasn't been granted to her for months. Too busy with trying to get her vengeance, pleasure hadn't been at the forefront of Naomi's mind. She never thought she'd find it in him, Jung Hoseok, caressing her while she fucked him, humming soft words of praise to feed her ego. He never stops looking at her, eyeing out her silhouette in the darkness. Long blonde and pink braids fell over her shoulder and brushed against Hoseok exposed torso as she leaned forward. "Hoseok," his name a prayer on her lips. He adores it, adores her. Every last mole and scar, every piercing, every blemish. The prettiest girl he's ever seen.

"I know, princess, I know. You got it."

Naomi wants to tell him to keep talking to her like that, constantly reassuring her, offering motivation despite the burning pain in her thigh from continuous movement. She's never liked men so talkative during sex, the way they'd talk dirty to her with such lewd words in some feeble attempt to be sexy. It usually has the opposite effect but Hoseok seems to know exactly how to do it right. His voice softens the blow, words not particularly obscene in any definable way yet still able to get her wet with just as much effect as if he had eaten her out.

He knows just when to stop and start, what to say to keep her going, when to just let things ride out. He controls her every movement under the guise that she has the control. Maybe they share it because the way she has him on the edge of control is completely ridiculous in his opinion.

Hoseok decided to help her along, knows girls have to focus a little harder to cum, and weighed the pad of his thumb on her clit. He circles it, coaxing a few whiny moans from Naomi's kiss-swollen lips. Her hand fell from his throat to grasp at his shirt in search of more stability, thin brows pulling together in concentration as she struggled to keep her eyes open.

There's a climax in the way she breathes, a slow building of wont and indescribable pleasure. A climax that leads to another, a crippling one that builds in the pit of her core with each rising breath. Her pussy pulses in waves, clenching and unclenching, and never before has Hoseok so desperately wished to be bare inside a woman, have that skin-to-skin contact unable to be replicated any other way. Naomi's far more advantageous in her aggression, desperate for that point of no return.

Between labored breaths, Hoseok asks, "are you close? Hmm? You gotta cum for me, Mimi?" Naomi would have normally hated the way he spoke to her in such a condescending tone. She figured she should curse at him but when her lips parted, all she could do was moan loud enough to cover the soft clapping of skin and the sticky peel apart maybe from the sweat that covers their skin in a soft, gleaming layer, maybe from something far more profane.

Hair fell into his gaze, a few loose strands she had failed to push away sticking to his forehead. "That's not gonna work for me, sweetheart. Use your words." She never expected Hoseok to be so big on vocalization. It makes sense. He always preferred people to just be out with their intentions, couldn't stand hidden meanings and implications. Say it. Tell him. And he'd give her all she desired.

Naomi shuttered, muscles tightening all at once. "Gonna-" hardly even a warning before her orgasm clung to her and ravished her body almost to her surprise. Muscles ripple, walls clamping desperately to Hoseok's cock buried deep within her. She would have fallen if Hoseok hadn't sat up to catch her, letting her rest her body upon his with her face buried into the nape of his neck. Her nails claw at the back of his neck as his name rings out in a cry against his ear.

"Just a little more, baby. I'm almost there." Hoseok keeps her hips moving and like a good girl, a bit more obedient than she would have liked herself to be, she keeps riding him. Neither of them thought the sounds coming from them could have been even more pornographic but the sticky, wet, sloppiness of him diving in and out of her quivering pussy was giving them a run for their money. "So fucking good." He moaned, grasping onto any piece of flesh available to him.

Naomi's never been embraced in such a way, held onto like she was his lifeline. She never expected Hoseok to get so personal during sex. Always thought him to be the detached type. But the way he was groaning in her warmth holding her as close as he possibly could despite the humid stickiness between them told her something entirely different. The feel of his rough hands on smooth skin is proof that this...thing between them would never last. Good, it shouldn't. But it starts to feel a little permanent as Hoseok cums.

There's something terribly...vulnerable about it all. A sobering experience for them both, being wrapped up together; exposed and compromised. The pair being products of the night , they could both conclude one very thing. There was no going back from this and they know that. They know it as they simply sit together, panting, clinging to each other. They know it when they pull back and look each other in the eye, faces flushed from overexertion. Sex stained the air and no amount of washing and scrubbing from Hoseok would remove it. Maybe he didn't want it removed. Maybe he just wanted to sit in it; stir in everything and just take it in.

Hoseok, desperate to ease the tension, let a smile crack onto his lips. Light and easygoing as it always was belying all the turmoil going on just beneath the surface. "You made a mess, Mi." He pouted softly. Looking between the two of them at the wetness on his pelvis. His eyes beg her to keep it going so they wouldn't have to sit in what they've done. Naomi catches the drift but finds any words she could have possibly said unfit for the situation.

As she kissed him because at this rate, what would it matter? She sat up on her knees, parting their once united bodies in a way that wouldn't be so awkward otherwise. Her hands cup his face, with his ears between her fingers in her nails in his hair. Her kiss is timid and shy, so unlike the Naomi Hoseok knew so little about. Maybe this was just a side of her that hasn't gone explored. It's a side of her she never dared to let out. That girl died years ago.

Looks like she was planning on making a revival.

*.✧ 𝙆𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎

Tehehehe. We getting into the fun stuff now. I'm so excited.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed and I wish you all a wonderful day/night. I'd love for you to vote and/or leave a comment if you can.

사랑해

~Kay o⁠(⁠(⁠*⁠^⁠▽⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠)⁠o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 92 37
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
121K 3.2K 30
trigger warnings: -mentions of self harm -mentions of death -suicide intentions If there is anything I haven't listed I apologize.
68.8K 2.9K 27
𝑖𝑛 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝, 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡, 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ, 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡. 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙�...
1.4K 66 23
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐫�...