Supernova [On Hiatus]

By namesakens

Cade Mustaf lived in a small town where normality was inevitable. His greatest joys were his friends, family... More

AESTHETICS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE

TWENTY-ONE

75 8 0
By namesakens

TWENTY
SMUT  (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

I woke up the next morning with my head on his chest.

After he dragged me inside so my body could thaw the night before, I went to my room, expecting him to stay out in the living room. But only a moment after I bundled myself under three blankets, my door opened. Jameson ducked in and slid into the bed beside me, pulling me as close as he possibly could.

I stroked his hair until he fell asleep and then laid my ear over his heart so I could listen to it beating. The rhythmic thumping lulled me to sleep and I dreamed of another world.

A world where Jameson and I started a band. He was human and didn't have enemies and we traveled the world, making music and beating drums. Ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. It was the most amazing dream and I wished I'd never woken up.

I was glad I did, though, because he was still in my bed.

He was fast asleep and our legs were tangled. I was practically on top of him. It terrified me to think that he'd wake up and remember how flawed I am and go back to being cold.

Not that I'd blame him.

I owed Mac an apology for having to deal with me. She was a good friend, not just to me but also Jameson. I doubt it would have gotten all that far with Luke in the dirty bathroom of a college bar, but the opportunity was there. Mac didn't let me do it, thank God.

Jameson moaned in his sleep. I wasn't sure if it was in a sexual way or a tired way or maybe in a completely unrelated dream way. But it was hot and I dared to look under the sheets at his boxers, my eyes widening at the 1) very erect and 2) very large tool tenting in his pants.

He said good morning by placing a hand on my ass, squeezing hard. Okay, he was horny. As fuck.

"Good morning," I whispered.

"Mm, morning," he said.

I looked up at his face to find him already looking at me. He smiled timidly after getting caught. I thought back to what I saw under the sheets and got an idea that might get me shunned, but it was worth asking.

"Jameson?" I asked, pressing a cautious hand on his abdomen. He hummed, flexing his stomach under my touch. "I just couldn't help but notice . . ."

He sucked in a breath when I slid my hand down to grab his hard cock, wrapping my fingers around it over his boxers. I watched his face screw up, having not expected any contact this morning. His hand on my ass squeezed, apparently enjoying this so far.

I leaned over and pressed a kiss to his chest. "I could take care of it for you . . . if you'd like."

Without waiting for an answer, I moved so I was straddling his lap, looking down at his face. He looked like he was hypnotized, eyes trained on my face. I took a deep breath and ground my erect dick against his, making his lips part. He grabbed my hips roughly, pulling my lower half down to create more friction.

"You're a bit of a slut, huh?" Jameson groaned, catching me completely off guard. I moaned at the words, nodding my head submissively. "Can't go a day without someone touching you?"

I shook my head. "He didn't touch me," I said. "I only kissed him but that's it. Everything else is for you . . ."

Jameson chuckled lowly, pulling my face down to meet his lips. All the while our hips were rocking together desperately. "That's right," he said, his hands cupping my ass hard, spreading the cheeks apart and then pushing them back. "How about you show me how sorry you are for being a little slut at the bar?"

My eyes practically rolled to the back of my head. I had never seen this side of him. I wasn't sure if it was only temporary because he was still upset with me, but I couldn't complain.

He was so hot.

I didn't hesitate to push the blanket away and settle between his knees. Jameson didn't move to escalate anything, just watched me as I stared down at the bulge in front of me. I caught his eye and licked my lips, making him smile devilishly.

I lowered myself down to face-level, pressing my tongue flat against the area right below his belly button. I licked up and down, following the groomed trail of hair that went down under his boxers. Jameson put his hand in my hair when I licked his cock through the soft material.

"You want me to suck your cock?" I asked innocently, knowing I didn't have to ask but just wanted to see his reaction. I smiled when he nodded vigorously, sitting up on his elbows so he could see better.

My hands fingered the waistband of his boxers, pulling them down just enough for the head of his dick to slide out. I stopped and kneeled up to him, kissing his mouth hotly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, tangling his hands in my already messy curls, then kissing down my neck.

When he'd had enough waiting, he pushed me by my hair back down to his crotch. I moaned and without a second's thought, licked the head of his cock. He thrusted up to my face, probably a reflex, and I giggled against his skin.

I went ahead and pulled his boxers down the rest of the way, revealing possibly the biggest cock I'd ever seen. My eyes widened, hands reaching out to touch it softly in awe.

"You're big," was all I said before engulfing it with my mouth.

Jameson threw his head back, groaning loudly. I didn't really give a shit if my friends heard us, this was the best day of my life.

I had been told I had extraordinary blowjob skills on more than one occasion. So I brought out the whole artillery, everything I could that I thought would make Jameson feel good. It seemed to be working, judging by the breathy Ahh noises he kept making.

My throat bobbed up and down on his cock, my hands working his balls while I went. At one point he just held my head and fucked my mouth (which was pretty much everything I could ask for in life) letting out beautiful noises with every thrust.

I moaned against his dick, sucking hard on the head and swirling my tongue against the slit. Jameson leaned forward and squeezed my ass that was purposefully up in the air, for the show.

"Gonna cum soon, Petals."

Hearing the nickname was such a (sexy) relief that I felt like I might cum just from that. I was so thankful he was still here and touching me and stuffing my mouth with his massive cock that I was going to give him the greatest high of his life.

"Not yet," I mumbled, taking as much of him in at once. When his dick hit the back of my throat, I looked up and made eye contact with him, which made him throw his head back in ecstasy. I jerked him off while sucking the head and he was bucking into my touch, making me grin up at him. "Don't come yet."

I popped off of him, a line of saliva and precum following my lips, and stood on my knees to kiss him. He palmed my own dick my boxers and I moaned against his mouth, our tongues feverishly massaging together past our open lips.

"You're so fucking sexy," he growled in my ear, his lips moving to attack my neck. He licked and sucked and bit, surely leaving marks galore. I whined and whimpered under his mouth. "Go ahead and finish me off, baby boy."

With one final kiss on his lips, I went back down and sucked him off eagerly, reveling in the gasps and moans he was releasing into the air. I looked up at him, wanting to watch him come undone. His body was so tense, like he was going to burst at any moment. His eyes met mine and his mouth dropped open. It was so filthy and pornographic that if I had been grinding on his leg, I probably would have come already.

"I'm cumming," he said breathily before coming into my mouth.

Jameson watched with tired eyes as I sucked every last bit off of his cock and then sat up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. He grabbed me by the back of my neck and slammed our mouths together, his hands sliding down to my thighs to pull me on top of him. I threw my head back when he kissed down my jaw.

"That's one way to get me to forgive you, Petals," he said gruffly in my ear. I was still so hard and so horny, so I bucked my hips into his abdomen. "Should I make you cum or just tell you to take a cold shower?"

I threaded my fingers into his hair. "I don't deserve it," I mewled, tugging at the long, dark locks. "I fucked up and I'm sorry, Jamie."

"Mm, I like it when you call me that," he said, reaching down to stuff his hand in my boxers. From how I was sitting on his lap, I felt his dick graze against my ass and I arched my back. Was he seriously getting hard again? "You're right, you don't deserve it."

He removed his hand from my pants and sat back, smirking at the way I accidentally pouted. I didn't mean to be a brat, but fuck. I followed his lips and kissed him desperately.

"Or maybe you should just touch yourself," Jameson said wickedly, biting my bottom lip. "And I'll watch."

The way the last bit came out as a whisper made goosebumps appear all over my arms. I backed away shyly and sat on the bed in front of him, spreading my legs for him to see. There was a small wet stain on the front of my black briefs and Jameson sucked his lip in at the sight.

With his eyes on me, I placed an unsure hand on myself, palming through the fabric. He leaned against the pillows like a king, sitting with his own legs spread, one hanging off the bed. I was just floating in the middle of the bed, completely on display for Jameson.

"Take them off," he ordered and I fucking moaned.

For some reason, he'd given the impression that he was very soft, maybe even vanilla in bed, but God damn. The domineering talk and the condescension was such a turn on.

I scrambled out of my underwear, completely exposed for him. He had pulled his boxers back up, which ruined my view, but he was still crafted like a Greek god. Jameson's eyes didn't leave my crotch as I slowly started stroking my dick, making me feel so hot. I was sweating everywhere.

He met my eyes and smiled teasingly. "Faster."

I followed the orders and pumped faster, feeling my climax coming sooner than later. He encouraged me to make noise, so I did, writhing against my own hand, staring at his face.

This was so dirty.

I never wanted to stop.

"Are you close, baby boy?"

I nodded, still jerking off, and almost cried when I saw him crawl toward me and lower his face toward my cock. He took my hand and put it in his hair and took over with his mouth.

Oh, hell. I wouldn't last long at all. He knew it.

Jameson took every thrust I threw at his mouth, desperate and arrhythmic. I grasped at his hair, tugging and throwing my head back, unable to watch anymore as all I saw was white and I came in his mouth.

My legs were shaking and I couldn't move. I collapsed on the bed with my legs still spread wide. I felt Jameson's lips slide off of me with a pop sound and I closed my eyes, shuddering blissfully.

I felt him, with a bit of a struggle, help me put my underwear back on and then lay down next to me. He kissed my cheek sweetly, long slow presses of his lips on my neck and face. I turned my head and met his lips with mine, soaking in the soft kisses like they were my only sustenance.

"Beautiful boy," Jameson whispered, running his fingers down my bare chest and back up, tracing my collarbones. "Mine."

He touched my jaw. I opened my eyes. "Yours," I said just before his mouth was on mine once again. When he pulled away, nudging my cheek with his nose, I asked, "You forgive me?"

"Mm, I forgive you," he said hoarsely. "As long as I get this dirty mouth all to myself."

I giggled, pressing my body as close to his as I could. I wrapped one leg around his waist and pushed my chest against his. As if we could melt together and be one, until the end of time.

"Why didn't you have sex with me before you left Edgewood?"

It was a question that I'd had for three years, always wondering. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we didn't. I was young and had no experience about sex with another guy, so it probably wouldn't have been a good memory. But I was pretty much handing him my v-card that night on a silver platter.

Jameson twisted my unruly curly hair between his fingers, something I noticed he liked to do when we were just laying around. I couldn't imagine how I looked right now. I still hadn't showered after going to the bar last night and now I had been doing some physical activities.

"Well . . ." he started, running his fingers down my spine. "I didn't want to just fuck you and then leave. Even if I was that type of guy, which I never have been, everything is different because it's you. My mate."

I kissed his neck softly. "I'm glad we didn't."

He pulled away and smiled. "Why's that?"

I leaned forward and licked a line from his chin to his nose and whispered, "Because now I know what I'm doing."

Jameson grinned and kissed me again. It appeared our relationship took a new dynamic: one a bit more possessive and exclusive and sexual. I knew more about what he was dealing with and could help him now, however that may be.

Now I just had to not screw it up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

594K 29.1K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
182K 5.7K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
3.8M 159K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
24.5K 865 43
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...