Mastermind || 𝒲𝒯𝑀

By M3_Writer

In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. More

βΈΊ Mastermind βΈΊ
━━━━・Introducing・━━━━
━━━━・Graphics・━━━━
━━━━・Prologue・━━━━
act one βΈΊ growing up
Chapter One: Birth
Chapter Two: First-Year
Chapter Three: Protective Dad
Chapter Four: Little Genius
act two βΈΊ iron man one
Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party
Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Press Conference
Chapter Five: Found Bunny
Chaptet Six: Arc Reactor
Chapter Seven: Kidnapped
Chapter Eight: No Matter The Cost
Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane
Chapter Ten: My Dad's Iron Man
act three βΈΊ iron man 2
Chapter One: Panel
Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman
Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest
Chapter Five: Returning Home
Chapter Six: New Element
act four βΈΊ avengers
Chapter One: Lydia
Chapter Two: The Tesseract
Chaptier Three: Recruitment
Chapter Four: Asgardians
Chapter Five: Hacker
Chapter Six: Elizabeth
Chapter Seven: Destiny
Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again
Chapter Nine: Gold Scream
Chapter Ten: Golden Glow
Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye
Chapter Twelve: Babies and Talks
act five βΈ» Asgard
Chapter One: Odin against Loki
Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies
Chapter Three: The Decision
Chapter Four: Asgard

Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack

14.1K 624 39
By M3_Writer

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER FOUR ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
RACETRACK ATTACK

injured
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

The scene changes to inside the bathroom. Tony pricks his finger to test blood toxicity. The system shows 53%

"That's not good. That's not good at all," Bruce says shaking his head. Tony sighs as he knows what was about to happen.

Tony looks up in the mirror as he places his hand on the marble countertop. Tony ran his hands under the running water before running his damp hands over his face.

Tony then stares at himself in the mirror just looking at himself.

"Got any other bad ideas?" Tony asks himself before he sighs heavily

"I'm sorry, Princess," Tony says as he goes to leave the bathroom. 

Tony shakes his head he shouldn't have done it. He should not have done it. Pepper, Happy, and Nat shared a look before looking at Tony.

"Tony," Pepper says sadly as Tony shakes his head. Nothing anyone said could make him feel better.

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

In the dining room, Lydia sat at the table with Pepper eating her desserts.

"Don't eat too many you'll get a stomach ache," Pepper tells Lydia who nods.

"Yes ma'am," Lydia says before looking up at the tv screen when she heard her father's voice.

"Well, what's the point of having and having a racing car, if you don't drive it?" Tony asks as the outside crowd applauds.

"Mom," Lydia whispers worriedly making Pepper turn and look wide-eyed and worriedly.

"Tony! That's dangerous and reckless!" Maria yells at her son who looks towards him.

"It wasn't my fault! I was being poisoned!" Tony defends himself as Maria shakes her head at her son.

"She remembers me so much of Lydia," Rhodey says laughing as Pepper nods agreeing with him.

"Uhm I don't think he is supposed to do that but it looks awesome! Can I do it?!" Lydia asks Pepper excitedly.

"No!" Pepper tells Lydia right away who pouts at that. She wanted to it seemed fun and slightly reckless.

"The Stark genes," Jarvis says chuckling slightly as many nods agreeing with him.

"Natalie. Natalie!" Pepper calls out frantically as she looks around as Natalie quickly appears next to Pepper.

"Yes, Ms. Potts?" Natalie asks her looking at the woman.

"What do you know about this?" Pepper asks her pointing towards the tv wanting to know if Tony had mentioned it to her before.

"This is the first that I have known of it," Natalie tells her sincerely her expression was a mixture of concern and confusion before looking towards Lydia who shrugs before pointing slightly towards her veins as Natalie nods.

Lydia looks towards the television just in time to see the name of the professional driver erased from the list of contestants and replaced by the name Stark.

"This, this cannot happen," Pepper declares nervously as Lydia sighs shaking her head.

"Even Lydia looks done with you," Rhodey says making Tony glare at him.

"Absolutely. I understand. How can I help you?" Natalie asks her quickly.

"Where's Happy?" Pepper asks her as she looks around.

"He's waiting outside," Natalie tells her as Pepper nods.

"Okay, get him. I need Happy," Pepper tells her as Lydia just looks at the screen.

"Right away," Natalie tells her before she quickly starts heading toward where Happy was at.

Lydia looks at the screen and a confused expression overcomes her face before a look of horror seeing a man walk onto the track.

"This won't end well," Howard states rather than questions as Maria glares at him.

"Really Howard?! That's so surprising!" Maria tells him angrily as Tony tries not to laugh. She must be who he got his sarcasm from.

The man removes his helmet throwing it on the ground before ripping open his orange jacket. Underneath was a homemade arch reactor. The man then threw his arms down and now in each of her hands, there was a length of steel that creaked and ignited violently with electricity.

"Oh no," Lydia mutters wide-eyed and with a worried look on her face.

"I agree Lydia," Maria mutters shaking her head worriedly.

There was no armor, like the Iron Man suit. His device was clearly built for a single purpose: killing.

The man moved forward and raised his arm, lowering one of the whips down the front of the racing car, while a driver approached the man.

The entire front of the car broke completely and the rest of the car turned into the air as it slides down the road before going up into flames.

"Mom," Lydia says worriedly as Pepper hugs the girl tightly as she looks around anxiously.

Happy stood at the door of the room with a bright red and silver briefcase, pointing out that they had to leave.

"Natalie!" Pepper screams and the woman was by her side in a second.

"Please take care of Lydia! I have to go!" Pepper orders urgently when she goes to get up from her seat.

"Mom no! This can go two ways. You either take me with you or we argue and that man hurts dad," Lydia tells Pepper who sighs as she looks at her.

"Do not leave my side," Pepper says before they rush towards Happy before racing towards the car.

Pepper looks down as does Happy as Tony just shakes his head.

"Go, go," Pepper tells Happy as she buckles Lydia up in her seat belt.

"Hang on," Happy tells the two as he crashes through a barrier onto the track heading the opposite way to the race cars.

"Give me the case," Pepper says worriedly as Lydia looks at it. This wasn't a good idea her dad needed a suit that he always had on him or that came to him.

Tony smiles as he thinks about his daughter and her ideas. She was the one who give him the ideas for the new suits and helped build them.

"Here, take it," Happy tells her as he hands her the case.

"Where's the key?" Pepper asks urgently as she tries to open the case.

"It's in my pocket," Happy tells her as he reaches for it.

"Happy! Car!" Lydia yells seeing the car heading towards them making Happy swerve at the last second.

The three then appear to see Tony and the man fighting.

"Hold on," Happy tells them as he drives Ivan into the fence while Tony is at the top of the fence.

"Are you okay?" Tony asks as he climbs down from the fence.

"Yeah," Happy says as he nods.

"Were you heading from me or him?" Tony asks Happy wide-eyed.

"I was trying to scare him," Happy defends himself.

"'Cause I can't tell!" Tony yells at him as he heads toward Pepper's window.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Pepper yells at him wide-eyed.

"Hi dad," Lydia says waving as Tony look at her wide-eyed.

"Are you out of your mind?! What is she doing here?!" Tony yells wide-eyed as Lydia smiles.

"That was awesome!" Lydia exclaims with bright eyes as she looks towards the man and looks wide-eyed.

"Dad! Dad?!" Lydia yells as she points to the man.

Tony looks at the same time and just as soon as he did, an electric whip came down violently, slicing through the metal as if it was nothing. Tony recoiled in shock.

"Oh my Gosh!" Happy exclaims as he frantically reverses the car and repeatedly rams the man into the fence, pinning him in place.

"I got him!" Happy tells them as Lydia shakes her head.

"I don't think you do!" Lydia tells him as she sees the man still alive.

"I agree with Lydia. I don't think you do," Howard tells the bodyguard.

Hit him again. Hit him again. Football," Tony tells Happy who continues hitting the man.

"Take the case! Take it!" Pepper yells at Tony as the man then unexpectedly slings one of the whips right down the front of the vehicle which caused significant damage.

"Give me the case! Please! Come on!" Tony yells as Pepper throws the case. The man slings his whips for another blow and this time, in one motion, it took off half the top of the car and a scream could be heard.

Tony's entire body tensed at that. He didn't realize who the scream belonged to till after the fight. He should have realized it earlier.

Tony stands on it and it develops in parts while Tony bent down and grabs two more handles. Tony lifts the main part of the suit and put it on his chest, stretching his arms while the gold-titanium mesh and the outer shell fit on his arms, behind his back, around his legs, and, finally, on his head. As the arc reactor shone brightly.

Any spectator who was still in the stands screamed and hurried forward to see how Iron Man appeared before his eyes.

Tony threw his left hand and, just as the man broke his whip, he fired a ray of energy at the man. Tony's hand wraps the end of the whip and sent it to stagger.

Then, the other whip turned and grazed the front of the suit just below the arc reactor attach to Tony's chest.

Then the man slings both whips, and one wraps around Tony's right arm and the other around his neck, crackling.

"Tony!" Maria yells worriedly for her son.

Ivan then broke the whips, sending Tony turning to the ground. Tony managed to stand up quickly, although slightly hurt.

Tony then defends himself after an attack. The man jumps on the hood of the car denting the metal.

The man threw Tony to the ground, the man's grip on the whips squeezing around the neck of the suit.

Tony, however, stood up and wraps the crackling rope around his arm and then turns around to wrap another length of the whip around his body.

Tony continues to repeat this movement until he was finally right on top of the assailant, crouching under the swing of his other whip.

While the man was lying on the track, stunned and bewildered, Tony marches over and wraps his fingers around the edges of the self-made arc reactor.

Tony then tore the device from the man's suit. Just then the medical staff arrived to help any injured party.

"You... You lose. You lose Stark," Ivan tells him as the police drag him away roughly.

"Daddy," Lydia whispers behind him making Tony turn worriedly to see Lydia standing there with her head bleeding heavily and holding her arm.

"Lydia!" Tony yells racing towards her as Lydia begins falling down unconscious. Tony gets to her right in time catching her as he cheeks her pulse.

"Get me a doctor! Now!" Tony yells as he holds Lydia protectively.

"You're okay. You're okay," Tony whispers wide-eyed as his suit dismantles and he holds Lydia tightly to him as paramedics run towards the two.

Many looks at the scene wide-eyed and worriedly as Tony looks down ashamed but he wasn't the only only one. The ones involved also felt the same.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
I'm sorry! ):

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all!  <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...
21.7K 1K 11
In which the avengers watch the life of Bruce Banner's brother and finally understand how the Gamma Rays changed his mind. Tony Stark x oc
10.2K 293 31
Y/N Stark daughter of the genius Tony Stark found her boyfriend cheating on her. Will she give him a second chance or catch feelings for her best fri...