Teme and Dobe (Unedited) Boyx...

By ggluvj

(Yaoi) In town lives among the two strongest clans, the Akatsuki and Jinchuuriki. As the two clans are at war... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 20

869 30 6
By ggluvj

Lost my inspiration for so long but I thought, 'hey, why not just continue writing my other story while i'm still into it' since I love anime and the pairings of SasuNaru and Gaara x Kiba. Don't worry, I won't stray off the plot that i have in mind bc I have planned and thought about this story for so long that it's like a sticker that won't come off of a drawer. Once its on, it stays on. XP

Hope you guys like it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain that seared through his skin as cuts and gashes gushed with blood. Who knew a whip could hurt so much? And then there were the long nails of Pain's that pierced through his skin when Pain gripped his arm or wrist. Guards at lower ranks than he was were allowed to punch him senseless, leaving him with a bloody mouth, bruised cheeks, and swollen eyes.

What kept him alive was the mere thought of Naruto. He wasn't sure if Naruto was alive anymore. The last he had seen the blonde teen was when he turned the corner of an alley, away from his home and two low rank Akatsukis were after him. That had lowered his guard and over ten guards had to hold him down.

Sasori slashed out one of his swords (one of the unpoisoned ones) and took another slash at the raven, careful of not going in too deep, but leaving the cut bleeding like many others. Sasuke cried out in pain as his eyes blurred, not with tears, but with weariness and pain. Both his hands were tied separately and hooked up high above his head. Only his feet remained on the floor.

When he was first brought in, they tied him up, tore off his already bloodied shirt and started beating him until he could barely stand. Then Pain entered the room, showing no emotion of shame or disappoinment. Even Konan showed no fear of hurting him, but she remained behind the leader.

Pain had Konan use her whip (i know, she had power but what could I do?) and whipped him. He grimaced as the pain repeatedly slashed him to and fro until he could barely open his eyes. At midnight, they threw salt water to his wounds, causing him to scream in agony which Itachi and his friends had heard the night before.

It was already the second night as the pain numbed from the salty water, his eyes barely opened with only one unwounded, and then Pain appeared again. Pain seized his face in one hand and slapped Sasuke across the face with the other. Sasuke grimaced in pain and spit out blood that was oozing in his mouth.

"You filthy mongrel. Betraying comrades huh? You deserve worst for ever doubting my leadership. This was barely enough to stop me from torturing you for betrayal. I had warned you months ago that there wouldn't be a second chance of letting the Jinchuurikis go alive." then he sneered in disgust. "You have fallen into the wrong hands, Sasuke. The enemies have wrapped you in their hands and are now squeezing you of your juice, aiming to throw me from my territory, from my leadership, from the city I am almost able to grasp. But you and your filthy friends just had to go out and ruin my plans."

Sasuke spit in his face, covering his leader with blood.

"I never betrayed the clan." Sasuke retorted in hatred. "I only betrayed-" a fist was thrown to his stomach, leaving the raven breathlessly as his ribs were aching from pain and blood started seep through the wounds a little as his skin stretched slightly.

At the snap of a finger, cold salt water was thrown at the raven, having him grind his teeth in pain, his hands gripping onto the ropes that held his wrists up high, and his hair now dripping wet.

"Sir." Konan called out and whispered quickly into his ear, purposely saying 'Jinchuuriki' out loud for Sasuke to hear. Pain smirked slightly, a shocking surprise to the raven who had never seen his leader show any emotion, and nodded once. Konan immediately left, taking Sasori along with her and a few other guards.

Sasuke's heart pounded in his chest at the thought of Naruto and his friends charging into the Akatsuki turf.

"What the hell are you going to do?" Sasuke spat out, now not caring about his wounds as he pulled at the ropes. Blood continued to seep through his wounds painfully.

"It shouldn't matter to you as the Jinchuuriki has already charged in and are now engaged in battle." then he stared at the raven with his intense eyes that sent intimidating chills down the raven's back.

"You wouldn't dare."

"And I would, Sasuke." the Akatsuki leader narrowed his eyes. "Since they were the first to strike."

Bombs went off, cries of death were heard from a distance, and the fear of Naruto's death frightened Sasuke, but he didn't dare to show his emotions to his leader, who had now gone into madness.

"Gaara!" Itachi exclaimed as the sight of Gaara coughing his way up in the middle of Itachi's living room along with Kiba, Choji, and Kakashi.

Kisame grabbed for the older nin's hand and pulled him up, seeing how tired they were and dust covered them from head to toe.

"What happened?"

Gaara slowly caught his breath and rubbed large circles around the pup's back to slow his breathing back to normal.

"Bombs. They were planted all over the tunnel."

Itachi's eyes bulged open wide as the thought of the walls collapsing around him sent him shivering in fear. "And you guys ran the whole way?"

Gaara nodded. "In the dark. The only thing we had were our cellphones."

"Well I'm glad you're safe, but will you all be okay?" Itachi asked in concern. Kisame patted his back, reassuring.

"Go get them glasses of water to clear their throats."

Itachi nodded. "Good idea." and he scurried off into the kitchen when another bomb exploded not too far off.

"Where are the others?" Kisame asked of Gaara.

"They're headed towards where Sasuke is and the other group are at the front gate for distraction."

"Are you guys nuts!? Who's leading the group at the front gate?"

"Temari and a few others." Kisame stared at him, anger building in his eyes. "I understand that Temari and the others will be in danger, but if we don't hurry- "

"-your brother Sasuke would be killed." Kakashi intervened. Kisame turned his head to Kakashi.

"And you are?"

"Hatake Kakashi." and he brought up a hand. Kisame hesitantly took it and gave it a strong shake.

"Hishigaki Kisame. I'm guessing you are the current watcher of these Jinchuurikis?" Kakashi nodded.

"We need to hurry. Temari's group may need reinforcements while we're all just sitting here and resting. Is there a fast way to get to the front gate?"

Kisame shook his head. "No there isn't. Our house is the farthest from the gate, but you can get there by cutting through the garden. There are also booby traps there that you may need to watch out for."

"Got it. Then I'll be leaving these three to your care and carry out the plans." and quickly as he arrived, he left.

Itachi quickly arrived with glasses of water and handed them to the teens. "What happened to that other guy?"

"No need to worry about him. He'll be aiding Temari while we tend to Sasuke. Ready guys?" and they nodded, getting up one by one.

Dust filled the living room as everyone coughed their way up to the room, trying to get fresh air. Kankuro pulled Tenten up, then Lee, then Neji. They all crawled their way in the dark room, trying to catch their breath and clear their lungs of dust. Like what had happened to Gaara's group, their tunnel was bombed. They barely made it in time if it wasn't for Lee who hit the dead end head on.

"That...was....intense..." Lee gasped.

"Oh be...quiet..." Tenten smiled slightly to Lee.

"We've got to hurry and try to find Sasuke." Neji said, finally catching his breath.

"I agree..." Kankuro swallowed. "You guys ready?" they all nodded and slowly trudged their way into the neighborhood and out in the open, in search for Sasuke.

Sasuke almost past out as the last finishing blow hit him. His cheeks swelled, luckily non of his teeth were knocked out, and he continuously glared at Pain who stood there with confidence and triumph. Then the door caved in and a few guards flew in, groaning in pain or falling to the ground, senseless.

Pain quickly turned and went out the door to meet his intruders. Sasuke began tugging on his ropes, but they wouldn't budge. Then something flashed past the guards, knocking them senseless and the blonde stood before Sasuke, taking in the painful wounds one by one.

"Sasuke..." he choked, tears already spilling fast down his cheeks.

Sasuke lifted his bruised face and stared sadly at the blue eyes. "Naruto..." he shook his head. "You shouldn't be here."

"Shh..." Naruto cradled his face in his arms. "Don't worry...we'll get you out of here."

"Naruto, you don't understand..." Sasuke tried to speak but the blonde ignored him.

"Why won't these ropes let go..." he clenched his teeth, tugging at the ropes.

"Naruto, you can't...just leave me...hurry."

"NO!" Naruto exclaimed, hugging Sasuke. Sasuke groaned in pain and Naruto immediately let go. "I'm so sorry, Sasuke..." he cried more and more. "I'm so sorry..."

"It's not your fault." Sasuke tried soothing the kyuubi.

"It is..." Naruto cried, trying to cut through the tough ropes. "It was my fault I got you in this mess."

"No Naruto." Sasuke pleaded, wanting to cry also. "It was all my fault!"

"Why can't it cut!!!!" Naruto screamed, running to the other side of Sasuke and tried cutting it there with no success.

Sasuke noticed that Naruto was limping and it pained him to know that the one he cared about was hurt without his protection.

"Naruto, stop..." Sasuke tried again.

"Come on!!! Cut!!"

"Stop, Naruto...I beg you...leave" his eyes pleading.

"Teme, stop trying to make me leave you!!! I'm not leaving you behind again!!!!" Naruto screamed and cried. Sasuke shutted him up by leaning forward and crashing their lips together. Naruto didn't hesitate to kiss back. Then the raven spotted Pain at the door, glaring them.

"You sneaky rat." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair and flung him powerfully across the brick room. Naruto hit the floor, crying in pain as he lands on his arm. "You Jinchuurikis dare to defy my powers?" he said and approached Naruto.

"NO!!" Sasuke screamed. "You're after me!! Leave him alone!!!"

"Ah, but Sasuke." Pain grabbed Naruto by his hair again and lifted his midway in the hair, face scrunched up in pain. "this, this is true pain." he raised a knife to Naruto's neck.

"NO!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!!! Yes, I did leave you hanging!! Want to know what happen next?? Clues?? Nah, you don't need them! Why? Because I'll be providing you with the next chapter in a couple of days!!!! Hooray!!!

You guys must be mad at me for leaving you a cliffhanger, but rest assured that I am absolutely positively positive that the next chapter will be up this week!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 1.4K 21
Naruto was in an abusive relationship. He hid it well from everyone. He planned to keep it hidden until that one unfortunate night. His best friend f...
126K 3.6K 16
Complete Naruto has a dream about Sasuke and everything happens but see what happens if your dream doesn't come out the way you want it. Will Sasu...
12.5K 483 21
Naruto and Sasuke live next door to each other. They hate each other's guts and want to get away from one another. And how it back fires on both of...
28.7K 846 12
Sasuke and Naruto have loved each other since they were 4 years old. As they grow older, Sasuke started ignoring Naruto, so he harms himself, telling...