โ„™๐•’๐•ก๐•’(TK)

By Love_Bangtan07

"Who are you talking to , princess ? Is it one of your imaginary friends again ?" " ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ . ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

Papa
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X ( Slightly M )
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII ( Slightly M )
XXIII
XXIV ( Slightly M )
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII (E)
XXIX (E)
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI ( Slightly M )
XXXVII
XXXIX ( E )
XL ( E )
XLI ( M )
XLII
XLIII (Slightly M)
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII

XXXVIII ( E )

534 32 4
By Love_Bangtan07

Warning : Child abuse

The last dialogue of the chapter might be quite disturbing to some people so please proceed with caution

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

" Sweetheart "

Taegguk turned her face to the other side, purposely ignoring the officer .

" Kwon ssi " His partner drawled out " You're wasting your time, my time, everybody else's time " Taking out the cigarette box from her skirt's pocket , she placed it on the table ; infront of the man " We all tried but in vain . Either way doesn't know anything about her father's doing or she's been telling us what her father taught her to say during the fruitless interrogation sessions "

" NO ! " The man banged his bare knckles against the table , making the little girl on the other side jump a bit . " SHE KNOWS MANY THINGS ! "

The female officer shot a glare towards the man " Calm down " She gritted down " Just because you've a personal grudge against her father doesn't mean that you have any right to place any false accusations on a fucking child ! " Raising her voice a bit , she stared down the man " control yourself! "

Taegguk looked between them , stiffling a yawn . " Can I go to bed now ? " She asked , earning the attention of the adults " Papa says that good girls don't stay up after 11 and..." She turned her face sideways to look at the clock on the wall " It's 1 in the morning " She stopped , eager eyes scanning the faces of the other two for any reaction .

But nothing happened .

The tension in the air is so thick that it can be sliced by a knife

" Kwon " Eyes still trained on the little girl , the woman officer started " I think we should-" However , before she can complete expressing her thought , her parner had already threw himself at the little girl across the table .

Taegguk shrieked in fear , holding up the teddy bear up in the air and infront of herself, as if the stuffed toy can protect her from the evil present in the world .

" Fuck you ! " Kwon growled out , cruelly snatching out the toy from her hands and threw the toy across the room , earning another loud scream of agony from Taegguk who almost bawled her eyes out , her hands outstretched towards the direction her father's last memory got thrown in .

" PAPA ! " She screamed so loud that the woman officer had to cover her ears , her heart aching for the misery of the poor girl , waiting for another yell .

But it never came .

SLAP !

" PAPA ! " The little girl screamed again , her tears now slowly escaping the border of her eyes , her little palm giving little to no comfort to her wounded right cheek . " Please don't hit me..." She sniffled out.... " Papa doesn't like it when someone hits me..."

" THAT'S ENOUGH KWON !!! " The female officer was so enraged that she even forgot to add a honorific after her partner's name , her motherly instincts running all over her body .

Just because she doesn't have any guardian to protect her now , doesn't mean that it's an open invitation for anyone to mentally or physically abuse her . As a mother herself, she won't allow someone to have a free hand in this matter like this .

But , unfortunately, Taegguk's reactions only managed to irk the man more . Taegguk released a low whimper in fear , her small hands latched onto her swollen cheeks , her small figure trembling as her wide fearful eyes took in his red face and his scary eyes . A small " Papa..." spilled out of her dry , cracked lips .

She took a step back when the man went around the table , ignoring the angry shouts of his partner ." Shut your fucking mouth , officer Hong Jangmi "

" You little shit ! " He spitted out " Come back here ! "

" Kwon ! YOU'RE TAKING IT TOO FAR ! " The other officer screamed out . Kwon didn't paid any attention to her , taking long and determined steps towards the corned little girl. " Stop moving , abomination ! "

" Papa-" SLAP !

Muffled screams escaped Taegguk as Kwon pressed her lithe body against the scraped wall , his calloused hands covering her mouth to stop her cries from getting out of the room . " PAPA THIS, PAPA THAT ! FUCKING STOP THIS GAME OF YOURS , YOU LITTLE BITCH ! "

" KWON ! " Jangmi screamed, picking up the metal bottle from the table and then throwing it towards her partner .

Only for it to miss as the target had already moved his body away , turning around to reveal a writhing Taegguk , struggling for some air to enter the lungs .

" KWON ! " Jangmi desperately shouted " DROP THE CHILD ! YOU'RE KILLING HER ! "

Kill her
Kill her
Kill her
Kill her
Kill her

The moment his grip loosened , Taegguk fell down on the rough ground under them , her mouth wide open , taking in oxygen greedily . Jangmi immidiately ran upto her , falling on her knees before the man as she slowly brought Taegguk's head up to rest it on her lap , her own bottom lip a bloody mess because of how much she is biting down on it .

Taegguk looked up once , her red eyes meeting the sympathetic ones of Jangmi as she delivered a small grin to her in reply .

But the little girl didn't return the gesture .

" Appa " Her lips fell open " Take me to Appa " She panted " I wanna go home-"

" SHUT UP ! " He screamed , making the other two flinch as fear consumed them once again, " YOU WANNA GO HOME TO A MONSTER?! HUH YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU WANT TO GO HOME TO A FUCKING MURDERER ! "

" Kwon ! " Jangmi warned again but the man still knelt down before the almost half-dead girl , his eyes burning with an unknown rage " Jeon Jeongguk is a dangerous man . A murderer . A criminal . A psychopath ! " Taegguk didn't say anything, but he knew that she's listening to him .

" Kwon ssi " Jangmi pleaded " Why don't you go outside and calm yourself down ?! "

" It'll do us a favor. The night is long and Dr. Min said Jeon Jeongguk is going to be outside of the hospital tomorrow"

Kwon took a deep breath , nodding profusely. " Yes , you're right , Hong ssi " He breathed out.

" We have a lot to do tomorrow" Jangmi hummed , wishing for the other to go away as soon as possible.

" I'm going outside to take a smoke , ok ? If you need something , just give me a shout ! " The man exclaimed as he marched towards the table, picking up the cigerette box from the table . " See you later "

" Same to you "

Jangmi didn't look up when the footsteps faded , followed by the sound of the main door banging behind the leaving man .

Jangmi released a quiet sigh , looking down towards Taegguk , only to see that the little girl is already looking at her .

" That uncle is very bad "

Jangmi nodded , a sad smile playing on her lips .

" My papa says that bad people always get punished " The older released a chuckle , earning a confused Taegguk in return . " Why ? "

" We are the police , darling " She retorted " We are the punishers " She said in a sad tone " Who will punish us ? "

" Papa ! " Jangmi's eyebrows got furrowed, wondering what made Taegguk said that . But then again , she is a child and to every child , there parents are some kind of superheroes . When Jangmi was a child herself, she used to believe that her mama and papa are superheroes .

" Okay " She smiled brightly " If we did anything wrong , your Papa will punish us , okay Taeggukie ? Now tell me what's your favourite cartoon ? Mine is Oggy and the cockroaches! " Jangmi didn't want to press on that subject more so she tried changing the topic .

Taegguk looked at her blankly " Tom and Jerry . Can you please bring me my teddy bear ? "

Jangmi immidiately nodded as Taegguk sat up from her lap " Wait a moment , sweetheart" She said , standing up .

Taegguk didn't said anything, blankly staring at the dull wall infront of her .

The woman slowly turned around, immidiately spotting the mentioned teddy bear , seating slumped down against the north wall .

" There you are " She quietly said to herself, approaching slowly. " And" She knelt down infront of it . " I will-" Before she can pick it up , her eyes fell on the black beads of the teddy bear and a familiar sensation of fear ran up her spine .

This teddy bear is anything but

Normal .

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

Kwon closed the door behind him and realisation struck him like a thunder . He forgot to take a lighter .

It's not like he can go inside again and risk angering a woman like Jangmi or take it from someone outside because it's almost 2 in the morning and the entire police quarter must be in dreamland by now .

It doesn't help that it's a new moon night too and there's no lightposts around this area .

" Fuck " He cursed , his eyeshit almost equivalent to the state of a blind person now .

" Kwon ? You there man ? "

The mentioned man almost got a cardiac arrest due to the suddenness of the question, his eyes frantically moving around in the dark before the voice spoke up again .

" This is Joseph , man . Did you forget me or what ? "

Kwon released a sigh of relief .

Thank the heavens above that he revealed himself or I would've been forced to enter a bullet in him .

" Oh hey buddy " He greeted , eyes still struggling to find the mentioned man in the dark . " How are you doing ? "

" Fine " The other man answered shortly " What are you doing outside at this time of night anyways ? " Kwon gulped .

Should I tell him the truth? He's working on the same case as me though.

" Can't sleep " He answered shortly " Thought that a cig or two will do me good "

A small hum echoed around him .

" And forgot to take a lighter , perhaps ? "

Kwon can't help but give out a little laugh in reply " You know me too well , Taehyung "

I don't even know him properly and I'm sure that neither does he

The other man didn't said anything .

Not even a second later , a small flame suddenly erupted in the air , starling the officer quite a bit .

" You okay , friend ? " Joseph asked , holding up the lighter closer to the other man .

" Yes " Kwon replied briefly, using the lighter as a source of light as well as he dipped his hands in his pocket to take out the cigarette box . " Want one ? "

" No , thanks . I'm a bottle guy , not one for smokes " Kwon hummed , taking out a cigerette from the box .

" How's your undercover mission going though , Mr. Kim Joseph Taehyung ? " The officer jokingly questioned " Heard that Boss ordered you and Lina to pose as a couple and follow Jeon to his vacation ? "

" Hm " Joseph answered " He did "

" What else ? " Kwon asked . He doesn't know much about that mission , just the upper infos and shit. If Joseph here have discovered a weakness of Jeongguk, it would be a great help to him though.

" Mhm . Did many crazy things during the mission . You know that I'm a quite crazy man , right ? "

Kwon released a puff of smoke into the air , his eyes trained on the darkness infront of him as he prepared himself for a lie to tell the other man .

I don't even know him properly! How will I about his characteristics ?

" Ofcourse, I do , Joseph " He lied through gritted teeth , settling the cig against his lips again .

" So...." Joseph sounded quite uncertain yet somewhat confident at the moment " There is thing....I've been wondering about for a long time "

Kwon released another ring ,closing his eyes .

Either a personal problem or a clue to Jeon's case

" What is it ? " He asked , placing the cigarette between his lips .

" Have you ever wondered what will happen to a person if they swallow a very much burning cigerette ? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 415 20
"wow y/n, this really sounds like fairytale, where Prince come in a ordinary girl's life and make her, his queen.... I'm very happy for you" Her frie...
12.1K 314 28
"welcome to new family Queen " "why dad bring her here. Who is she?? " "you are a man who don't even able to saved his own love " "our new sister is...
7.1K 259 30
"What is a pretty young girl like you doing in such a dangerous job as a Lieutenant hm?" . Complete . . . . Started: 15/05/2021 Finished: 29/12/2021...
452 62 23
To the girls who were seeking for the brightness but ended up falling in love with the darkness. When she is trying to search for justice he was sear...