Ladders OF Love

By addy_1205

ADITI SINGHANIA, a heartwarming, innocent girl looking for love in her life. She always wanted to have a pers... More

Ladders OF Love
Author's Note
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 - Mehndi Ceremony
Chapter 14 - Sangeet Ceremony
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - The Wedding
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Honeymoon
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Story

Chapter 18

236 11 0
By addy_1205

Next Morning

I wake up by the sun peeking through the windows, I was so tired that I had f
orgotten to close the curtains last night.

I noticed my surroundings, it is not my room then where am I, then I saw Shivansh sleeping and now I remember that I am a married woman now.

My eyes went towards the clock, it's 9:45, Oh My God! It's so late how could I sleep this long and today is my first day here what will my in-laws think, on the first day itself I am so late.

I quickly showered and get ready in a beautiful silk saree for my first day as Mrs. Oberoi.

(Imagine this look with light weight jewellery)

After I am ready I see that Shivansh is still sleeping,

"Shivansh wake up it's already 10:30"

"Let me sleep" aaying this he turned to the other side. Uff, he behaves like a child sometimes.

Then I got an idea, I go to the other side of the bed and start tickling on his feet, it is mostly a very sensitive spot to tickle.

"Ahh, what the hell!" I laugh at his reaction as he sits up.

"Good you are awake, now get up and get ready we are already late"

"Ohh, so today wifey is in a mood, fine I will definitely have my revenge on this" and I laugh at his childishness.

"Stop whinning now and get up"

He gets up and goes to the bathroom and I take his clothes out for today.

Okay! Don't judge me, I am not going to be a typical housewife, but I like doing these small things which shows my care towards my husband.

I go downstairs to see all of the others awake and I feel embarrassing to be the late one on my very first day.

"Why are you up so early, Beta! You must be tired" - Mom

"No mom, I am good and you all also must be tired but still got up se early so why not me."

"God bless you beta!" - mom said patting my head.

"Beta (dear) today is your Pehli Rasoi, so prepare some sweet dish and first offer it in front of god with your hands before serving it." - Badi Maa

"Ji Badi Maa"

"And where is Laddu, isn't he up yet" - Mom

At first I was confused but then remembered that Shivansh's nickname at home is Laddu, I know it's quite funny, I even laughed out loud when I hot to know about it the first time but now I am used to it, due to wedding pressure and all the pomp and show it slipped my mind.

"He is awake mom, must be downstairs soon"

"Ok till then you can start prepping up for the sweet dish" - Mom

"Actually I have a request"

"Yes dear, your can even demand anything, it's your home now and we all are your family" - Bade Papa

I felt content hearing these words from Bade Papa, they all have always made me feel at home and never treated me as outsider.

"Thank you Bade Papa, I want to make today's breakfast for you all"

"Sure dear, you can do anything it's also your home now no need to take permission" - Badi Maa

I smilled and then took all of the elders blessings, and then moved to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Everybody started coming to the table asa soon as I was done cooking the breakfast.

"Beta, you also come and sit with us there are other people to serve and we can also self serve." - Dad

I smiled while nodding my head and sat down with everyone, I am nervous of everyone's reaction. Will they like the food?!

"Beta, you are blessed with amazing cooking skills I must say, God bless you beta" - Bade Papa praised and I felt a little relaxed. He gave me a box and there was a beautiful jewellery set inside and I am astonished.

"Bade Papa, there is no need of such expensive gift, your blessings are most valuable gift to me, please I can't accept this"

"Beta, I am honoured to hear such thoughts from you but you have to accept this, as this is part of a ritual to give something to the new daughter on her first rasoi" - Badi Maa, what touched me the most was addressing me as daughter and not daughter-in-law. I then touched both Bade papa and Badi maa's feet for blessings but instead they hugged me.

"Beta, I am so happy to have you with us now, you have filled our family with lots of happiness and you have become a part of us. How much ever I praise you it's still less, and remember this is and will always be your home you can tell me anytime if this idiot troubles you I will give him an earful." - Dad said,

I felt so warmed hearing him and when I bend down to take his blessings he doesn't let me and hugged me instead. I felt so happy feeling the fatherly love after so long, it felt like I got my lost father back. Then Mom also gave me a set and hugged me lovingly, I felt so happy about my decision of becoming a member of such a lovely family.

"Wow Bhabhi, the food is so delicious, although everything is of Bhai's favourite choice but still my taste buds are blessed today by these mouth watering delicacies." - Neil

"Thank you Devar Ji (brother-in-law), I am glad you liked it"

"Really bhabhi you are the best" - Sachi and kriti exlaimed together.

All three of them gave me gifts for my first rasoi. Sachi gifted me a beautiful locket with a heart touching message. Neil gave me Tumbler with funny quote and Kriti gave a color changin Coffee Mug.

Sachi's gift

Neil's gift

Kriti's gift

"Thank you so much, these gifts are precious to me just like you, your gesture touched me"

"You are an amazing personality Aditi and today's bf was amazing for which you deserve an equally amazing gift." - Sivangi Bhabhi

"Really, today I had a great meal, Open it, it's from both of us, hope you'll like it" - Dev Bhaiya

"What do you mean by today, don't you have a great meal everyday" - Bhabhi

"Are jaan obviously I have evryday but today is a new day so, so far in this day I had a great day." - Bhaiya

Everybody laughed at their bickering.

It was a Frame with our wedding picture and a hashtag, then I realised it's OUR HASHTAG, our name joined together,

"This is so beautiful and thoughtful of you, Thank you so much" - Sivansh, it's the first time in a while he has spoken, I am still waiting for his liking on my cooking as he has not said anything about it till now.

After that everyone soon retired to their rooms to take rest as after lunch everyone will be busy with the reception. And even I have to start getting ready after lunch.

As soon as we entered our room, he held my hand and pulled me, I end up landing against him with my one hand on his chest.

"Where are you going wifey, first of all are you planning on killing me today?" - S

"Why would I kill you"

"By wearing such beautiful clothes and even looking more and more beautiful day by day." - S

I am blushing so hard right now.

"Uff, this blush suits you so well, I can do anything to see this blush and smile on your face, Angel. And by the way the breakfast was delicious." - S

"Thanks hubby, I am glad" I said still blushing.

Then he went towards the cupboard and take out a paper bag from it.

"What is it?"

"This is a beautiful gift for my beautiful wife." - S

I opened it and saw a beautiful necklace, it is really beautiful.

"Thank you so much Ansh, it's so beautiful. I am love it and am really overwhelmed today with all of the love I got, I usually do not like getting such expensive gifts but this time they are special because of the love and care behind each gift I got, and this really made me feel so good that I can't even express. Thank you so much, because of you I got this amazing family to call my own"

"They really love you so much, even more than me, and what did you call me Angel, say it again" - S

"That actually I was thinking of a relevent nickname for you for a long time but couldn't find one, but when today I saw our hashtag, I thought that ANSH is the perfect name for you which only I get to call you, so from now I will call you Ansh only if you do not have any problem with it"

"I loved your my name given by you and it sounds so perfect when you say it, and it is only fair that I also call you with a nickname so ANGEL will be your name for me, deal!" - Ansh

"Ok deal!" We laughed at our silly deal but the intentions are of love and only love.

ANSH, his name actually sounds good, I smile, he is not so expressive of his thoughts but whenever I see his smile and his eyes expressing for him, I feel so blessed that I can make him genuinly happy.

A/N-
Hello readers, I hope you liked this chapter and do let my know your opinions through your

I decided to make some minor changes in my presentation hope you like it😅.

STAY TUNED

XOXO

~Addy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.3K 11
Trapped inside their home due to a massive storm, two friends discover that love is just around the corner I do not own any of the characters mentio...
36.1K 514 20
๐ด๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
80.8K 8K 41
Peep into it. COMPLETED ON 26 JULY 2019
5.2M 465K 96
โœซ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐‘๐š๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ ๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ โŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽโŽ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...