ROYAL KISAENG (Jikook FF)

By NeVeRmInD1317

Book 02:🌔 "You are just another customer for me your majesty. This rule applies to you too. Royal or not." "... More

A/N
Character Visuals
01. Kingdom
02. Kisaeng House
03. About The Heir
04. The Ceremony
05. The Want
06. Break The Rule
07. He Is The One
08. The Promise Of The Past
09. Looking Back🥀
10. Growing On You🥀
11. Struggling My Way🥀
12. What I Want🥀
14. So I'm Not Your Son🥀
15. Omega's Instinct 🥀
16. Hoping For The Best🥀
17. Nothing Is Same🥀
18. Not So Happy News🥀
19. Play Of Royals 🥀
20. The Foul Play 🥀
21. Lost Sleeps
22. There Once Again
23. Kisaeng Contract
24. Contract Dispute
25. Alluring
26. My Child
27. First Doubt
28. The One Who Was Mine
29. Blood
30. Mother Of First Child
31. Sneaking Stranger
32. Not Only Him To Hate You
33. New Members
34. Surprise
35. Once I'd Be Free
36. Your Mother
37. Promise Of The Past
38. Old Friend
39. Where You Are
40. Never Will Be Mine
41. Hunting Mishap
42. Celebration At Kisaeng House
43. Late Night Message
44. My Son First
45. The Real Queen
46. Past Companions
47. Wounds That Were Hidden
48. Bearer Of The Bad News
49. Someone Out There
50. Back To Kisaeng House
51. From Lisa's Eyes🥀
52. You Are The King
53. One Glimpse Of Him Too
54. Emergency Situation
55. It's Our Path🥀
56. Let Me Do My Duty
57. Only My Son
58. Court Hearing
59. Final Hearing
60. I Know Everything
61. He's Leaving
62. To The New Beginnings
63. Moving On
64. Painful Truth
65. Bad Feeling

13. Save Him Please 🥀

3.1K 340 46
By NeVeRmInD1317

*Friendly Reminder*: The story is still into past time. I have indicated the chapters with "🥀" sign to show that this whole chapter is a flashback.

_______________

Minho made a way through huge unruly crowd of wasted and babbling adults.

No, he himself was 21. But he never understood the depravity people had when it came to Omegas or more like Kisaengs. Like now.

He came to know about the so called trading of Jimin's virginity when he decided to visit him earlier. He got to know that he had gone to heat and now the time had come where he will also be sold how other Omegas of his Kisaeng house do for the living.

The thought scared him. He didn't.. couldn't watch Jimin going through something like this. His mind was numb.

So he just pushed the people until he came to the front to see a clearing had been made to hold the auction.

His breath hitched when he saw a half conscious Jimin tied down and presented like an object for the perverts to see that had gathered around. Minho was sure almost seventy percent of them couldn't even afford the price yet they were still here to enjoy the show of depravity. Hell, not even others can afford Jimin.

His Jimin was priceless. He wasn't an object to be sold like this. The mere thought made a wave rage flow through his veins.

Now that he was seeing Jimin, he could make out how vulnerable he looked. He never had seen him like this. This Jimin was not like the usual, giggly with sunshine personality. He could see the bruises forming on his skin. The ropes thing him down were cruelly cutting through his milky skin. It was am indication that he must have struggled a lot. But these monsters didn't hold any pity or even an ounce of regret. On contrary, they looked quite happy.

The madam of the Kisaeng house was smiling like the witch she was and looking at the audience with her own flirty stare. The audience were howling and their mixed scents were making him scrunch his nose in disgust.

"My dear Wolves!! Finally the time has come where I present the newest addition to our drug collection. With tremendous beauty which can make you instantly addicted once you get a taste. He can become your addiction of your most carnal desire... But the first taste is always the purest one. He hasn't been touched by anyone so I can assure you the prices will be higher for this one. Keep ready your purses and pouches. And let introduce you to the very first male Omega of our Kisaeng House!!!!!"

All the wolves hollered with announcement of Madame. Minho watched with a hitched breath.

"Starting from 100 coins!!"

"120!!"

"150!!"

Minho looked here and there trying to think of a way he could rescue the Omega who and absolutely no idea what was going around him.

"200!!"

"500!!!", An old man with big belly counted in much to his grimace.

"700!!!", A comparatively young man called out. Minho recognised him as he was some courtier's son. Great. He could convince him to return Jimin, in return he would pay him whatever he is gonna loose.

The thought had almost made him smile.

Almost. Since someone else jumped in with  even bigger bid.

"2000 coins!!!", A man with silk scarf wrapped around his face called in booming voice. He looked much younger than anyone present there. Almost of Minho's age. Maybe a little bit younger than himself.

The former bidder scoffed.

"Do you think, I can't afford 2000 coins, pup?", The courtier's son said.

"Then pitch in your silver coins...", The bidder with masked face said non-chalantly. Minho looked at him with wide eyes.

Silver?

"Silver?", The courtier's son vocalised it just like everyone else on the clearing.

Even madame was now looked more intrigued at the young bidder who was trading with silver coins. Murmurs started flowing but the voice cut through them.

"Are you trading with bronze coins for the most beautiful Omega you have ever seen?", The young bidder stated and the other one looked raged at that.

"How can you say that is the most beautiful Omega I have ever seen? He is not that beautiful surely—", the courtier's son said with bite but the young bidder scoffed.

"Is that so? Or is it just that you can't afford the silver coins, oh mighty Alpha?", The younger said and Minho turned to look at him.

The younger looked quite familiar. If not familiar then the outfit he was wearing was definitely uncommon.

It was a simple wear like trousers and baji but the clothes looked quite expensive. Minho was broken from his trance with Madame's voice.

"The Mighty young man here has traded with silver coins. The ones who want to compete can bid more and test the fortune for this beautiful Omega right here!!", She said with a evil glint. Greed clearly through her irises. The people started murmuring and whispering among themselves. Clearly no one had that much amount just to show off over a simple one time fuck.

"I guess we have our finalist who has won this pretty Omega's virginity for 2000 silver coins. Dear young man, please come to the side and deposit the bidded cash to our Beta. Until then your Omega will be taken to chambers to get ready.", She said with even sweeter voice. But there was nothing sweet about it. She just seemed like snake. And Minho wanted nothing to do but grab her to strangle her to death.

Just as the young man made his way towards the beta of Kisaeng house Minho also started running towards him, making way through the crowd with difficulty.

By the time he reached the young Alpha, he had deposited the money and was making way towards the chambers with another beta of Madame.

"Wait!!", he called out successfully making the other halt in his steps. The young Alpha slowly and warily turned around to look at Minho. Minho approached him in fast steps.

"Can I have a little talk with you, please? It's important.", He panted. The other one looked a little taken aback but eventually nodded his head in affirmation and slowly followed him a little away from the beta.

"Listen, I understand you want to have a good time with that Omega, but please can you look for someone else. I'm not asking for me it's for that Omega, Jimin is his name. Please, he is innocent and their madame has forced him in this. I'm willing to payback whatever you have spent on him. I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it since I don't much money on me but I will try to pay it sooner. Please accept the request and do this to him....", Minho was rambling at this point. But he was stopped by a raised hand.

"And who are you to tell me this?", The other asked with a slight hint of malice in his voice, tone a little frustrated. Minho wasn't sure how this was relevant but he answered anyway.

"I'm his childhood friend. And...  I love him so much. I know he might be just a Kisaeng to you but he isn't like that at all. He just too pure and I really love him. I can't let anything happen to him. I want to take him away from this place—", Minho stopped when the younger Alpha suddenly uncovered his face.

"Prince Jungkook!??"

"No one can separate us. He is mine.", Jungkook said venomously before stomping inside without any more interaction with the older while Minho stood there like he had been slapped hard by some fact straight in his face.

_____________________

Jimin wasn't sure how much time had passed since he was fully conscious. All he could understand in his dizzy mind that these hounds were handling his like some object and soon he would be fed to someone who would be just like them.

After what he could collect, he was stripped off his old clothes to something more exposing and face tinted with heavy make up.

He was shivering with both cold and fear.

Suddenly he was wrapped in a warm blanket.

Blanket of wet soil and firewood. Oddly comforting to his senses, making his frightened Omega purr in comfort loudly.

He felt arms surroundings him and picking him up with no efforts. Subconsciously he leaned more towards the comfort when he heard the very familiar voice whisper in his ear.

"Let's get out of here..."

_____________________

Jungkook without any difficulties found his way out of this filthy and down worthy place through the backside.

As if he was too used to sneaking out and in, even though it was the first time he ever stepped into the Kisaeng house. The place already emitted so much of repulsive energy that he couldn't stay here nor let Jimin be here for any more second.

He looked down at Jimin who was peacefully leaning to his neck. A smile brightened his face as he leaned down to sniff at the Omega's hair endearingly.

Not aware of Minho who was still waiting outside the backside of Kisaeng house in hopes that he would get to see Jimin at least once to make sure he was okay.

Hurt flashed flashed Minho's eyes but he buried the sound of his heartbreak deep inside just to see that his Jimin was okay....

_______________

A long chapter as an apology for the delay.

There was reason why I couldn't update for so long but I will tell you soon. Don't worry it's not something sad....

Tell me your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to vote!!!

Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.4K 27
Just a horny Jimin, that got kicked out of his universe, to wander around in another Universe, as something like a ghost and is craving for Jeongguks...
176K 9.5K 72
"promises are meant to be broken" "but won't you give me another chance?" "i know you still love him,so I'm setting you free" . . . ayo! another jiko...
164K 11.7K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
673K 31.7K 54
Park Jimin is the handsome, wealthy, popular guy in his high school. Some say that he's arrogant because of the amount praise he receives daily. Jeo...