Mastermind || ๐’ฒ๐’ฏ๐‘€

By M3_Writer

In which the past and future watch the lives of Tony Starks daughter. Lydia Maria Stark. The Mastermind. More

โธบ Mastermind โธบ
โ”โ”โ”โ”ใƒปIntroducingใƒปโ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”ใƒปGraphicsใƒปโ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”ใƒปPrologueใƒปโ”โ”โ”โ”
act one โธบ growing up
Chapter One: Birth
Chapter Two: First-Year
Chapter Three: Protective Dad
Chapter Four: Little Genius
act two โธบ iron man one
Chapter One: The Delayed Tea Party
Chapter Two: Cuddly Bunny Jr
Chapter Three: Reunion
Chapter Four: Press Conference
Chapter Five: Found Bunny
Chaptet Six: Arc Reactor
Chapter Seven: Kidnapped
Chapter Eight: No Matter The Cost
Chapter Nine: Stark Vs Stane
Chapter Ten: My Dad's Iron Man
act three โธบ iron man 2
Chapter One: Panel
Chapter Three: Blackmail at it's Finest
Chapter Four: Racetrack Attack
Chapter Five: Returning Home
Chapter Six: New Element
act four โธบ avengers
Chapter One: Lydia
Chapter Two: The Tesseract
Chaptier Three: Recruitment
Chapter Four: Asgardians
Chapter Five: Hacker
Chapter Six: Elizabeth
Chapter Seven: Destiny
Chapter Eight: Kidnapped Again
Chapter Nine: Gold Scream
Chapter Ten: Golden Glow
Chapter Eleven: Queen and Eye
Chapter Twelve: Babies and Talks
act five โธป Asgard
Chapter One: Odin against Loki
Chapter Two: Reunions and Prophecies
Chapter Three: The Decision
Chapter Four: Asgard

Chapter Two: Natalie Rushman

15.8K 738 63
By M3_Writer

━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━
❨ ∘ 𝔞𝔠𝔱 3 ∘ ❩
. . .‧₊˚ ✩ CHAPTER TWO ✩.‧₊˚ . . .
NATALIE RUSHMAN

boxing
━━━━━ ✧༺✶༻✧ ━━━━━

It's been a few days since everything at the Capital. Lydia was laying on the sofa laughing as she watched her dad and Happy in the boxing ring.

Natasha smiles knowing what was coming soon. She wouldn't lie Nat loved the blonde girl. She reminded her of her sister Yelena.

"The notary's here! Can you please come sign the transfer paperwork?l Pepper asks Tony as she walks into the room.

"Transfer paperwork?" Howard asks confused looking at his son.

"I gave Pepper the CEO position until Lydia becomes age," Tony says shrugging as Howard looks wide-eyed at that.

"I'm on happy time," Tony tells her as Pepper looks towards Lydia.

"Hi sweetheart," Pepper says as Lydia smiles at her.

"Hi, mom! I'm watching Happy get his butt kicked! It's funny," Lydia tells her amused making Happy scoff.

"I was not getting my butt kicked," Happy defends as Tony tries not to laugh.

he hits Happy in the face with his elbow. Sorry.

"Hey, your father isn't kicking my ass," Happy tells her as Tony hits Happy in the face with his elbow making Happy's head fly backward with a growl.

"I'm sorry," Tony says quickly not sounding at all apologetic as Lydia laughs.

"And he says he isn't getting his ass kicked," Lydia says shaking her head amused.

"What the hell was that?!" Happy asks Tony slightly stunned and confused by what had just happened.

"It's called mixed martial arts. It's been around for three weeks," Tony jokes as he jumps back and forth making Lydia laugh at him.

"It's called dirty boxing, there's nothing new about it," Happy tells Tony as Lydia watches amazed.

"All right, put them up. Come on," Tony says as someone walks into the room making Lydia turn to see
dressed in a white blouse and black pants, and her long red hair, which Lydia was in love with.

"That's you?!" Clint yells pointing at Nat who rolls her eyes at him as she turns to him.

"Who else would it be Clint?" Nat asks him as Clint shrugs his shoulders not knowing what to say to that.

Happy also seemed to have noticed her and stared at her, which led Tony to turn around to see what he was looking at.

"I promise this is the only time I will ask you to sign over your company," Pepper tells Tony before smiling politely at the woman as Lydia just looks at her.

"She's to observant at times," Natasha says as she shakes her head. Her cover was broken by a nine-year-old girl.

"I need you to initial each box," the woman tells her as she opens up her folder for Pepper to look at before handing Pepper a pen.

While Tony was studying the woman carefully, Happy unexpectedly hit him in the arm

Lesson one: Never take your eye off...," Happy says tapping Tony on the back of the head with a light punch but not enough to hurt him

Tony didn't let Happy complete the sentence before he kicks him and Happy goes crashing into the corner of the ring.

Both the woman and Lydia look at the sound Pepper simply continues to sign the paperwork that the woman had brought with her as Lydia laughs at the two men.

"That's it. I'm done. What's your name, ma'am?" Tony asks pointing towards the redhead woman as Lydia looks at her.

"Rushman. Natalie Rushman," the woman tells her as Lydia shakes her head.

"You don't seem like a Natalie," Lydia says as the woman looks at her for a moment as Lydia stares at her.

"Lydia knows all," Rhodey jokes as many nods agreeing with him. The little girl was too smart for her own good at times.

"Front and center. Come into the church," Tony tells her as Lydia scrunches up her nose seeing him taking a sip of his disgusting drink.

It was chlorophyll in order to combat the radioactivity and paladium in his body while the two searching for a replacement to the palladium in his arc reactor.

Howard pauses as he thinks about an element he had discovered before looking at Tony who nods his head making Howard smile slightly.

Natalie goes to walk towards the boxing ring as she passes Lydia who smiles at her making Natalie smile back at her but she notices the look in Lydia's eyes. She was reading her and observing her.

"Hi I'm Lydia," Lydia tells making Natalie nod as she smiles slightly.

"No. You're seriously not gonna ask...," Pepper begins as Lydia just watches trying not to laugh.

If it pleases the court, which it does," Tony tells her causing Pepper to sigh, exasperatedly.

"It's no problem," Natalie tells Pepper before heading towards the boxing ring her heels clicking on the ground.

The ropes were lifted as Natalie slips out of her shoes, bending under them as she crawls into the ring.

Natalie straightens up and looks at Tony again.
Tony looks at Natalie and took another drink from his bottle.

"Can you give her a lesson?" Tony asks gesturing toward Happy before leaving the boxing ring. Tony ruffles his daughter's hair who glares playfully at him before heading towards Pepper.

"You ever boxed before?" Happy asks her making Natalie nod.

"I have, yes," Natalie tells him.

"What, like, the Tae Bo? Booty Boot Camp? Crunch? Something like that?" Happy jokes as Natalie's face shows brief annoyance at his statement.

Lydia watches the two closely. She saw the annoyance on Natalie's face when Happy said that. And the way Natalie held herself told Lydia everything she needed. She wasn't just a notary and Lydia could tell.

As she thought about it she realizes that Fury said someone would be coming to keep an eye on them. And suddenly a notary arrived. Someone Lydia has never met and held herself like an agent would.

"You haven't even been in the room for five minutes and Lydia figured you out!" Clint exclaims before he begins to laugh. Natasha rolls her eyes but she was impressed with the girl.

"How do I spell your name, Natalie?" Tony asks the girl.

"R-U-S-H-M-A-N," Natalie spells out to him as she looks slightly nervous and Lydia looks down with a smirk. She was right now she needed one more sign. What do they say: once is chance, twice is coincidence three times is a pattern?

"Rule number one, never take your eyes off your opponent," Happy tells Natalie as he raises his and goes to take a swing but she grabs his hand and flips him over, legs wrapped around his throat.

"Yes!" Lydia yells wide-eyed seeing the woman take down Happy as if he was nothing.

"Nat!" Clint yells before laughing as Happy tries to disappear. Nat smirks but she also knew this was the last thing Lydia needed to prove her theory.

"Wow!" Tony says as he laughs.

"Oh, my God! Happy!" Pepper says anxiously as Natalie gets up and came out of the boxing ring.

"Daddy! Can I learn that?!" Lydia asks excitedly as she looks at Tony who smiles at her.

"I don't see why not," Tony says shrugging. Truthfully he's been thinking of enrolling her in some self-defense classes or having Happy teach her some moves just to be on the safe side.

"Yeah and she learned how to take down a grown man in a week," Nat says as she chuckles making Happy blush knowing she was talking about him.

"Natalie, can I ask where you've learned?" Tony asks looking at the woman. Lydia notches how she tenses slightly at that making her elbow her dad in the stomach making him groan.

Natasha smiles at that as Tony rolls his eyes at the assassin who tried to take his role as Lydia's favorite person. He was her favorite no one was allowed to change that.

"Well, I actually used to teach if Lydia would like," Natalie says making Lydia look wide-eyed as she turns to her dad with puppy dog eyes.

"Please, dad! Please!" Lydia begs making Tony laugh as he nods.

"Whatever you want princess," Tony tells her making Lydia smile as she hugs her dad tightly before hugging Natalie who was caught off guard by that.

Lydia pulls back and smiles at Natalie with a look that said I know something you don't want me to know before grabbing her decaf coffee and leaving the room as Tony shakes his head at his daughter.

❀ ༄ ❀ AUTHOR NOTE ❀ ༄ ❀
And they have met!

Lydia will be like a little sister/apprentice to Natasha

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I love you all!  <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 47
You are the daughter of the famous tony stark and pepper potts. You are the only child with a sibling on its way. Your parents go and leave you with...
17.3K 744 18
after two years in wakanda, holland and bucky are in the fight of their lives and nothing will remain the same again. [infinity war-endgame]
47.9K 1.3K 30
โ—‡ ๐š‚๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š–๐šŠ๐š— ๐Ÿน โ—‡ โ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ...๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...
10.1K 293 31
Y/N Stark daughter of the genius Tony Stark found her boyfriend cheating on her. Will she give him a second chance or catch feelings for her best fri...