The Villain's White Lotus Halo

Av NoobQueennn

Author(s) A Big Roll Of Toilet Paper 好大一卷卫生纸 Yin BiYue has made the worst purchase ever. After transmigrating... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
16.2
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
90
91

89

349 15 4
Av NoobQueennn

The more Yin Yi happily entered, the more he was afraid that Luo Mingchuan would go back on his words, so he immediately closed the door.

Lights were lit in the room, illuminating half of the scrolls on the green jade table, and the faint scent of melons floated in the air.

He followed Luo Mingchuan from the outer room to the inner room, looking extremely pleasing to the eye.

The arrangement was neither dignified nor simple, and all the furnishings were of the right order, as if they were the owners of the house.

The more he thought about it, the more he began to think, after naturalization, would I move in with you or would you like to stay with me?

Why don't we open a new one?

They went around the water screen and came to the bed.

The bed was very wide, and the jade pillow was also long. It could be seen that the two of them were lying side by side, not feeling the slightest bit cramped.

Luo Mingchuan glanced towards the outside of the room, and the candle flame suddenly went out, causing the room to suddenly darken.

Only the faint light of the moon shone through the window, revealing a blurry figure.

No one said anything, but Yin Yi could clearly feel her Senior Brother's gaze on him.

Only after he had used up all of his impulses did he realize his guilt.

Wasn't he being too frivolous, making his senior brother feel insecure?

After all, a private meeting at night was not good enough.

He took two steps back and tried to explain, "Senior Brother, it's been a while since we last met. Actually, I just missed you ..."

I'd like to meet you.

Don't worry, I won't touch you tonight. "

The more he said, the more embarrassed he became. He lowered his voice and said, "When we are truly in the same realm, then..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Luo Mingchuan carried him directly onto the bed.

The more Yin Jade was caught off guard, the more he was pressed onto the bed, the more his outer robe was neatly untied, revealing his snow-white private service.

The two were very close to each other, and they could hear each other's breathing. Luo Mingchuan's ink-black hair fell down, brushing against his face, which was a little itchy.

He quickly came back to his senses, sat up and quickly took off his outer robe, then reached out to untie his senior brother's lapel.

This time, it was Luo Mingchuan's turn to be startled. He didn't know what to do.

The more Yin Yu took off the black crown, white hair, and Luo Mingchuan's black hair intertwined.

He raised his eyes and asked in confusion, "Senior Brother?"

Innocent eyes, like little animals that know nothing of the world.

Luo Mingchuan could only sigh. He folded the robes of the two and covered his junior brother with a blanket.

He tried to calm himself. "It's late. Go to sleep."

They lay side by side in the soft quilts of their flimsy underwear.

The temperature of his skin was clearly transmitted through the cloth.

The surrounding air was filled with the aura of senior brothers, as if he was lying on top of a warm cloud.

The ideal of sleeping with his senior brother was achieved so easily.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Next Chapter]

He couldn't help but hug his senior brother's waist.

He leaned against his chest and rubbed it.

Luo Mingchuan reached out and pulled the person into his arms. His voice was a little hoarse. "Don't move."

Therefore, Yin Jade became more and more motionless, afraid of being thrown off the bed by her Senior Brother.

However, he was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep, so he could only start talking.

"Senior Brother, we are about to combine our resources. According to the common folk, this is called getting married, so we have to present it as a gift..."

I don't have a wedding present for you.

"You're too stupid to follow me, you're at a disadvantage."

Luo Mingchuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

However, before he could even open his mouth, the richer he was, the more he got out of his arms, took out a few yellowed books from the space in his robe and forcefully stuffed them into his hands.

"I didn't finish what I wanted to say the last time. These are actually notes from the True Immortal Ling Xiao. It was given to me by the head teacher..."

Although it didn't seem to be of much use.

However, at the very least, it could be considered the inheritance of a big character. The most valuable thing that I have on me, other than the Lacustrine Sword, is this.

To senior brother!

"It can be considered a betrothal gift!"

When Luo Mingchuan saw the names of these books, the corner of his mouth twitched.

He had forgotten to tell his junior brother that the word 'betrothal gift' couldn't be used this way.

The more he read, the more he opened one of the books. Under the dim moonlight, he showed it to him, "It's real, the handwriting and the year are both correct."

"Being able to know a lot of things from back then is also quite interesting."

The more Yin Mo sighed in his heart, the more he used up all the gifts he got from the Flowering Flower Convention when he crossed the wasteland in the east. Now he didn't have anything to offer, he was simply a poor man.

Luo Mingchuan half sat up, took the book and carefully flipped through it, and then his face turned calm.

The more nervous Yin Yu got, the more he sat up, "Senior Brother, what's wrong?"

"There's a decoy in the book."

"A smokescreen?"

The more Yin Jade was shocked, the more frightened he became. He had been holding this book for so long, yet he was still unable to see anything out of the ordinary.

"The Garlan Eye Technique can see through the barrier."

Luo Mingchuan frowned. "But this' True Immortal's courtesy is great. 'Why does it feel so strange?"

Holding the scroll in his hand, he swiped his finger across the title page, and a dazzling light suddenly burst forth.

As the light faded away, the more he saw the words.

Once again confirming Yi Lingxiao's background, he was glad that he was lazy and didn't write 'max-level mythical beast, legendary weapon, top quality equipment, just open it and gift it'.

Turning another page, Yan Yu said in surprise, "It's the < Soaring Cloud Sword Art >."

"Senior Brother, let's train together!"

But Luo Mingchuan gave the book back to him, "This is junior apprentice brother's lucky chance."

"I can only train by myself."

"It was clearly Senior Brother who saw it. How did he become me alone?"

"Besides, this is the betrothal gift I want to give to you, senior brother."

"The Soaring Cloud Sword Technique is the legacy of a True Immortal. It is the only technique in the world that can restrain the Nine Revolutions of the Heaven."

"If I go crazy any day, use the Soaring Cloud Sword to kill me."

He talked about life and death, but his voice was still full of smiles.

"If that day comes, perhaps only you will be able to kill me."

"Junior brother, I have completely handed myself over to you."

The more Yin Jade heard, the more silent he became. After a while, he said in a low voice, "I won't kill you, senior apprentice brother."

"I won't even point a sword at you, senior brother."

Inside Lin Yuan's sword, there was a strand of Mo Changyuan's spiritual will.

To him and Luo Mingchuan, it was the most dangerous thing around right now.

Fortunately, this sword was in his hands. If his spiritual will was not awakened, it would slowly dissipate.

However, he did not know how to tell all this to his senior.

Traversing through the company, altering the halo, what Senior Cheng said, and his own background.

He would think about it as long as it was safe. He would explain it slowly when the world was at peace.

Luo Mingchuan saw his dismay and secretly felt that he had said the wrong thing, making his junior brother sad.

Thus, the precious records of a true Immortal's legacy were casually tossed to the side of his pillow. Luo Mingchuan laid down and pressed the person into his arms, "I'm talking nonsense, stop thinking about it and go to sleep."

The more he said, the more 'oh' he heard. He adjusted his comfortable position and closed his eyes.

Luo Mingchuan looked at the person in his arms, his brows relaxed. His posture was relaxed, and he was unreservedly relying on himself.

Before long, he fell asleep, breathing evenly.

The charming thoughts in his heart vanished like smoke in thin air.

What could he do with Junior Brother?

He had met such a person in his entire life, but what could he do?

When the sun rises, there will be so many troublesome things to do.

The latest news came, the East Continent has been washed and united, 100,000 Demon Soldiers are ready to cross the sea.

But now, he held his junior brother in his arms and didn't worry about anything else. All he wanted was for time to stop at this moment.

The more he slept, the more dreamless he became. He slept until daybreak.

He got out of bed in a hurry, blushing, knowing for the first time how badly he had slept.

He lowered his eyes, not daring to look at his senior.

But Luo Mingchuan didn't care. He smiled and put on his outer robe, carefully smoothing out his collar and fastening his lapel.

"Senior Brother, I'll do it myself ..."

"I'll do it."

Considering the level of their cultivation bases, if their bodies weren't stained with dirt or dirt, they could also perform incantation gestures when wearing clothing or bindings.

Luo Ming Chuan condensed a water mirror and held it for him.

Three thousand white hair as smooth as brocade, through the joints of the long fingers.

The more Yin Jade looked into the mirror, the more her senior brother lowered his head, looking serious and skillful.

It was as if they had been together for many years and were already old wives.

As he left, he thought, "Should I sneak around a little to prevent others from seeing me and let them know my good name?"

Pfft, my senior brother and I have the right to speak, I am not guilty at all!

"Junior brother ..."

"Senior Brother, I know I'm going to climb over the wall!"

Luo Mingchuan laughed, "I mean, let's go together to the Qing He Palace. Your Second Senior Sister and Third Senior Brother have returned."

Yin Yu was surprised, "That's great ..."

Why didn't I know about this ...? "" ... "" ... ... "" ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... "

"Someone must have sent some paper talismans to your courtyard this morning, but no one would have thought that you would sleep with me last night."

"..."

The more Yin Jade followed Luo Mingchuan out of the yard, the more she felt that she should not talk today.

Both the Qing He Palace and Luo Mingchuan's residence were located on the main peak, while Lai Huafeng was located on the other side.

When Zhengyang Zi saw the two of them walking together, especially his disciple's face full of happiness, his expression immediately darkened.

"How did you promise me?!"

He asked Luo Mingchuan with a voice transmission.

"I won't look for Junior Brother before I join you. Give Junior Brother more time to think it through ..."

"But yesterday, junior brother came to find me."

Zheng Yangzi was at a loss for words.

He thought to himself, Wei Jingfeng, oh Wei Jingfeng, don't be so unreasonable when you come back. You really can't blame me for this.

However, the people from Di Hua Feng didn't notice anything amiss.

Other than sighing at how their cultivation base had risen by leaps and bounds, Yan Xing and Liu Shushuang had no other other thoughts.

"Fourth brother, I've suspected that you can raise your cultivation by eating and drinking, but now, I feel that you don't even need to eat and drink. You can probably raise your cultivation by sleeping everyday!"

"You put a lot of pressure on me!"

Liu Shushuang lightly reprimanded Yan Xing, "You're not young anymore. You don't have any sense of propriety. Hurry up and tell me what you need to do."

The more he thought about it, the more he lowered his head in shame, because he thought that if he slept with his senior, he could really raise his cultivation level.

Yan Xing no longer teased his junior brother, and instead conjured a gigantic sand table out of thin air.

The snow-covered mountains and valleys were clearly visible to the eye.

The more Yin Yu looked at it, the more he recognized it. It was the Eastern Continent.

Yan Xing said, "This time, when I went there, I discovered that the Eastern Continent had undergone tremendous changes."

In the past, the twelve palaces were scattered with sand, but now they all listen to Rong Zhuo's orders. A hundred thousand demonic cultivators have been gathered into three squads. Their ranks are strict, and their rewards and punishments are clear.

With a flick of his finger, a black robe appeared on the snowy plain.

"One to the South, one to the Midlands. Seems like it doesn't intend to come to our side."

Luo Mingchuan frowned and said in a deep voice,

"With the four continents separated, Rong Zhuo didn't want to keep the battle line too long, and he wouldn't be able to come back in time.

"He wants to destroy them all."

"The central continent is divided, the schools are weakened, and the Southern Land's Green Foothold Sword Sect is all supported by Song Tang and the others. The new emperor of the Northern Land is not stable enough. All he has to do is send people to cause trouble so that the north will not be able to send out troops ..."

"If my guess is correct, Rong Zhuo wants to control both the south and the south first. As for us, he wants the Parasol to deal with us."

The situation suddenly became clear.

Yan Xing let out a cold snort, "Let the Parasol take care of us, we have a good plan."

When he was young, he came out of the mountains and entered the world, meeting an elder from the Parasol Sect on a narrow path. Every time he mentioned it, he was extremely impatient.

Jun Yu said, "I will stay in the Vast Expanse."

"You can go down."

Luo Mingchuan understood what he meant. Cangya had the Jun Yu Main Formation guarding him, and it would be best if they went to the other sects to assist him.

In fact, Luo Mingchuan thought, there was a simpler way, which was to go to the Eastern Continent and kill Rong Zhuo.

With the death of Rong Zhuo, there would be no need for more battles to follow.

It was not that no one thought of it, but everyone believed that no one would be able to kill Rong Zhuo.

"Me and Junior," he said.

Yin Bi nodded her head.

"Then I will stand guard over the Vast Expanse with eldest senior brother."

Jun Yu nodded, "Sure."

"But I'm afraid I'll miss the day of naturalization."

Yan Xing jumped up in fright. "What?"

United Nations?

Who is naturalized?

"Elder Senior-apprentice Brother, you're going to be naturalized with Master?!"

The more Yin Yu was shocked.

Liu Chushuang looked at Jun Yu with a questioning look.

Jun Yu coldly looked at them.

The temperature of the hall dropped to freezing point.

"It's not me."

"It's fourth junior brother who wants to be with junior brother Luo."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

281K 23.9K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 26.9K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.5M 90.1K 38
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 247K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...