Lego Monkie Kid (characterxch...

Bởi urmother67

hey these will be monkie kid oneshots!! (mostly spicynoodles! I think) I take requests and other things lik... Xem Thêm

an encounter (spicynoodles pt 1)
an encounter (spicynoodles pt 2!)
an encounter [EXTRA!!]
''friendly fighting'' (shadowpeach)
sick days (spicynoodles)
sick days [EXTRA!!]
stressed (short freenoodles!)
amnesia rules (the sequel) / (shadowpeach!)
Disapproval (spicynoodles!)
amnesia rules (the sequel) [SMUT CONTINUATION!!]
Library study (freenoodles)
THANK YOU!! ✦
Not what he seems (spicynoodles)
nicknames (spicynoodles)
pool party!! (all ships!)
Braces (spicynoodles)
slip up (shadowpeach)
spider! (all ships)
SPECIAL!! (ship stuff!)
oh no. (spicynoodles)
2 doufuses 1 bed (spicynoodles)
THANK YOU (AGAIN!!)
2 doufases 1 bed (shadowpeach)
2 doufases 1 bed (shadowpeach) [SMUT CONTINUATION!!]
sorry!! (ship stuff!!)
[SCRAPPED] sleepover! (all ships)
confession (spicynoodles)
aw man :( (ship stuff??)
Tired ( short spicynoodles!)
WOWEE ZOWIE!!
operation: spicynoodles (self insert!)
operation: spicynoodles (self insert pt 2!!)
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!
stress reliever (toxicinsanity)
stress reliever (toxicinsanity) [SMUT CONTINUATION]
oh waiter! (freenoodles)
storage closet fun! (toxicinsanity)
funny monkey business (shadowpeach)
Bad days (toxicinsanity)
good enough. (spicynoodles)
four eyes! (short shadowpeach)
GUYS! [PICTURES AT THE END]
flu (short silktea)
crush (silktea)
The box (all ships)
The box (all ships pt 2!!)
inTOXICated (toxicinsanity)
7 minutes in heaven (spicynoodles)
wukongs clothes (shadow peach)
mommy issues (spicynoodles)
Gem (inkypages)
rescuing an idiot (shadowpeach)
more bad days ( short silktea)
please? (toxicinsanity)
so pretty! (spicynoodles)
i lub you~ (spicynoodles!!)
cloned (shadowpeach)
late night cuddling (short silktea)
i lub you~ (spicynoodles) [REDSON VER]
bent over (short freenoodles)
lover (toxicinsanity)
baby steps (shadowpeach)
good job! (spicynoodles)
pride (very short silktea)
ecstasy (inkypages)
kisses (very short shadowpeach)
dysphoria (very short spicynoodles)
Halloween special! (all ships)
panic attack (shadowpeach)
bouquet (toxicinsanity)
Nightmare. (chimera)
apologize (shadowpeach)
cheer for him! (spicynoodles)
Master (toxicinsanity)
what fun! (short chimera)
glamour (shadowpeach)
someones mean to Mk (spicynoodles)
surprise!! (ship stuff??)
caught? not really. (spicynoodles SMUT.)
Q&A!!!! (ship stuff????)
Q&A!!! [ANSWERS!]
rescuing another not-so-idiot (freenoodles)
My lady! (short toxicinsanity)
100k.
Answer it. (spicynoodles)
everyone is a furry (all ships)
(all ships pt 2!)
UPDATE!!
Fantasies (shadowpeach)
what girl? (short? spicynoodles)
our get along shirt (short shadowpeach)
cooking!..well trying to. (toxicinsanity)
Christmas special!! (all ships)
that one time. (funnies)
clone trouble. (spicynoodles)
The pocky game! (all ships)
No...no. (shadowpeach)
uh oh. (spicynoodles?)
The end.

stir and mix! (shadowpeach)

3.7K 60 129
Bởi urmother67

Last chapter sure was a rollercoaster wasn't it?

Anywaaayyy here's more shadow peach!!

LEGO!!

___________

"Argh!!!" Wukong threw the wooden spoon against the wall. He was trying to make cookies for macaque but couldn't get the recipe right at all!! He was getting annoyed and tried getting his little monkey companions to help but they're.....monkeys.

Macaque was always a bashful person and that was okay. He just wanted to show macaque how much he truly cares for him. He needed help, and he knew exactly who to call....

__________

"Hmmhmhm." Mk hummed a cheerful tune as he finished up his laundry. He was minding his own business and finally having a moment to himself. Not for long though.

*POOF!*

"GAH!...monkie king?!" Mk shrieked at the sudden figure appearing in his room. "Hey bud! I was wondering if you could help me with somethin'!!" Wukong said, waving his transparent, golden hands around. "Stop sneaking up on me like that!" Mk completely ignored wukongs request.

"Whaaat?? Pshh relax! A little telepathic communication never hurt anybody!!" He waved his hand dismissively. "Anyway, back to what I was talking about. I need your help!" Wukong pleaded. "What is it monkey king." Mk puffed. Just when he thought he had the day to himself.

"I won't tell you until you get over here! Consider it a surprise....byeee!!!" Wukong waved and disappeared. Mk perked up at the word surprise. Maybe he could get a new power! Oh or a cool new fighting move! How gullible he was.

___________

At wukongs, Mk hurried up the mountain and knocked on the door. "Monkey King I'm here!" Mk shouted. He was met with the golden monkey swinging open the door. "You finally made it!" Wukong said with a wave.

"Yup! Alright watcha got." Mk asked inspecting the house for anything new or wacky in the home. A priceless ancient artifact perhaps? Mk was so excited!

"Today you're going to help me...." Wukong led Mk to the kitchen. "Make cookies!!" He revealed all of the utensils and baking supplies. "Oh." Mk slumped over. "Oh come on don't be like that! I haven't even told you who they were for yet." Wukong crossed his arms.

"They're for macaque aren't they?" Mk raised an eyebrow. "Whaaaat?.....yes." Wukong said in a soft voice. "Well if it involves cooking then I know exactly who to call!" Mk rose a finger.

________

"Hm?" Red son hummed when he heard his phone ping. He was currently working on a machine of his and had been working for quite some time now. His cloak discarded wearing just his sleeveless turtle neck. Scuff and grease marks on the demon. He flipped up his wielding mask and took off his gloves to check the massage.

'Heya sugar! Call me quick!!' Red son read through the message. He immediately called him thinking something was wrong.

Mk picked up the phone. "Hii!!" Mk said excited to talk to his demon boyfriend. "Hi noodle boy. What's going on?" Red son talked to him through the phone with a hand on his hip. "Well...monkey king wants to make cookies but he called me and I have no idea how to bake! So I was wondering if you could come over and help too? If you have time of course!!!" Mk stood stiff, despite talking to red son through the phone he was still nervous asking him.

"Hmm..." Red son looked back at the machine and then his phone at his ear. "Alright...ill be right there." Red son said with a sigh. He could hear Mk celebrate with a quick cheer, thanking him then hanging up.

Red son felt himself smile just a little bit before fixing his face. "Ugh stupid noodle boy!!" Red son screamed, blushing and hair on fire. How did he develop such a soft spot for that boy?

__________

Red son cleans himself up to head to the infamous mountain of flowers and fruit. Him holding his red cloak in hand. He snapped his fingers and in a blink he stood in front of the kitchens counters. He cleared his throat so he would be recognized in the room.

"Red son!" Mk threw his hands up in the air. Happy to see his partner. Wukong just squinted at him and crossed his arms. He still wasn't so sure about Mk's boyfriend being a literal super villain but he would come around....eventually. Meanwhile red son stiffened a little at the sight of wukong.

"Come on don't start this now, you're helping him so he'll probably warm up to you!" Mk tried to comfort. "Yeah I don't bite!" Wukong exclaimed purposefully showing him a wide grin full of fangs. Mk glared at him and wrapped his hands around reds arm, leading him toward the baking materials.

"Alright. You two are going to learn how to make cookies....so let's see you give it a try." Red son handed a spoon to the both of them.

And so, they tried making cookies. Wukong and Mk mixing their own batter and recipes. Wukong went first.

__________

"Making cookies for my love, I stir and mix!" Wukong said, bowl in hands.

"Making cookies for your love, you stir and mix!!" Mk sung along. "He deserves icing and sprinkles, yes all of it!" Wukong twirled with the bowl.

"How exactly long has this butter - been out to sit?" Red son pointed at the stick in a questioning manner. "What will I do if he hates me?" Wukong ignored red son as his stirring slowed at the thought.

"I'm sure he won't!!" Mk assured wukong, nudging him with his elbow. "Will baked goods set his heart free?" He cartoonishly teared up. "Man I don't know!!" Mk scoffed. "I want him to be mine for our feelings to combine! I wanna...i wanna! I wannaaAAA!!!" wukong broke down like a child.

_________

After that whole scene the cookies were  finally made and Mk took a try, quickly finishing the cookies and tossing them into the oven. He didn't really pay any attention to the instructions and the time for how long to leave them in there. After he took out the almost charred snacks he placed the tray next to wukongs.

Red son put a hand on his chin and began inspecting the cookies. "Hmm...uhh...yeesh. I'm going to be blantly honest...these look horrible." Red son said. "But hey, you tried...i think." He added.

Wukongs face formed into a pout. He would never make the right cookies for macaque! He looked back down at his tray, the half burnt, purple icing and light purple sprinkles covered cookies. Maybe he forgot an instruction? He would try again until he made the perfect batch!

Mk on the other hand just shrugged and stuck his tongue out at red. "You imbecile, I'm trying to help you get better at making the most basic of pastry!" Red sons hair flared. "And you taught me well! But it's just impossible for me to make anything! Sooooo..." Mk shrugged before he walked over and gave red son a peck in the cheek. He wasn't completely useless when it came to cooking. He was just lazy, he'd get the hang of it one day though.

Red son blushed at the kiss and rubbed his cheek where the contact was. He blushed deeply in embarrassment as he realized wukong was watching. The monkey just rolled his eyes and smirked while going back to baking.

_______

After a few more attempts and very hardcore training with red son (while Mk sat back and watched.) He had finally made an okay batch of cookies! He would present them to macaque once he got everything ready. "Alright...monkey king. I think you've finally somewhat perfected the arts of regular cookie making." Red son harshly told him, putting some respect of his elders in there by calling him 'monkey king.'

"Thanks!..... Hey!!" Wukong finally processed what red son had said. "Are you callin' my baking skills mediocre?!" Wukong pointed. "Yes but no?" Red son shrugged as he sweat.

Wukong looked down at the cookies with a huge smile in his face. He couldn't wait to give these to macaque! All thanks to red son...he should thank him right?

"Thanks kid." Wukong huffed, folding his arms against his chest. "Uh- don't mention it. I only helped you because Mk asked me to! Just- so we're clear." He scoffed. Wukong just nodded and got the cookies ready. Putting them in a fairly neat and fancy looking bag and heading off.

________

[Macaques place]

"Hm?" Macaque's ears perked up when he heard a familiar someone. He wondered why he was coming all the way here. Macaque could hear the monkeys heart beat faster with every step. Why?

Just as expected, wukong. What was he doing here?

"Hey macaque.." Wukong rubbed the back of his head and played with his hair. Boy was he nervous. "What is it peaches." Macaque crossed his arms and sat on his tail. "W-well- I just wanted to give you these...i made them myself..!" Wukong presented the bag in front of macaque, looking away red faced as he stood there stiff.

Now it was macaques turn to stiffen up. Wukong made those? Just for him? Macaques face turned as red as his scarf, he coughed to interrupt the awkward silence. "R-Really? for me? You made these by yourself...? For ME?" macaque asked. Wow, so many questions.

"Wha- of course I made them for you dummy! I had to go through being taught by red son just to learn how to make these!!" Wukong stomped his foot.

Macaque swore he could scream. He's never seen something so cute in his entire life.

He took the bag slowly and without thinking he grabbed wukong wrist, planting a fat kiss on his cheek. "I-" wukong tried to speak. He covered his face in embarrassment. "Thank...you." Macaque slowly said. Embarrassment all over his face as well.

_________

Not long after they talked and enjoyed the cookies together. Not even realizing they were both holding tails.

Silly little monkeys.

______________

GOD THIS TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE???

ANYWAY I'VE BEEN READING JOURNEY TO THE WEST AND IT'S RLLY GOOD

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

75.5K 1.8K 39
The title says it all. I am also open to any other ship in all honesty, but if you want yours just request it.
1.5K 106 21
I will rate all your ship out of 10
34.9K 587 27
I never found many kaeya angst on Wattpad, so I decided to add another story myself. ! PLEASE READ ! ⬇️ Warnings ⚠️ • Suicide Attempt • Death •...
360K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...