Stars In Daylight(Johnny x re...

By MusicStrike

Y/n L/n comes from an emotionally abusive household. Her Father being a Wolf and her Mother being a butterfl... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter: 8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Finished
SEQUEL!

Chapter:3

706 20 4
By MusicStrike

Word Count ~ 1881

Y/n POV

You woke up and realized that you fell asleep at the theater laying on top of two chairs with a blanket on you.

You got up and walked around the theater looking for Buster finding him in his office looking over some papers.

"Hey Buster"

"Oh hey Y/n how was your sleep, I had noticed that you fell asleep late last night on the seats but then I remembered that you didn't have anywhere else to stay, plus I didn't want to wake you up because Eddie says that you get mad when someone wakes you up from your 'oh so precious sleep', as Eddie says it"

"Ok that was because he threw a pillow at me when trying to wake me up so I simply threw it right back at him", you said nonchalantly. "But anyways thanks for letting me sleep here, I promise that ill find a place tonight"

"Well if you don't I don't mind you staying at the theater, anyways could you grab that box over there and bring it down for me, you see I would grab it myself but I figured since your a wolf and I'm a koala it would be easier for you to grab it", he said pointing to a box across the room.

"Of course, I don't mind plus you did give me a place to sleep last night", you said walking over and picking the box up.

"Alright then follow me", he said going down the stairs and going back stage with you following close behind him and placing the box on the floor.

You ended up sitting in the seats in front of the stage for a while until you saw your fellow contestants walking through the doors one by one going up on stage you following them.

After a little while Buster came out holding papers then he started speaking.

"This contest is war, the stage is your battlefield, your song is your weapon. You only have one chance to blow the audience away so choose carefully from the songs I've selected for you", Buster said handing you each a sheet of paper written on it songs and suggestions.

You then started reading yours,

'Songs:

When We Were Young by Adele

If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys

Antidote by Faith Marie

Little Toy Guns by Carrie Underwood

This is me by Keala Settle

Warrior by Demi Lovato

Playing piano for piano songs.'

(By the way were gonna have a vote to figure out which song you will be playing so the decision is really up to you guys)

While you were trying to figure out which song to pick your ears perked up at the sound of your name being said.

"Oh well Y/n could teach you", Buster said making you turn your head to him.

"Wait teach what", you said confused and panicked.

"Well I was thinking since Ms. Crawly is helping your sister with violin lessons you could help Johnny with piano lessons"

"What about my act", you said looking for any excuse because you did not want to be teaching piano.

"Oh well I figured because of your situation you could stay after practice and then practice your song then, plus you've been playing piano since you were 12 and you play beautifully", he said and of course you hated saying no so you just nodded your head, motioning Johnny to follow you.

"Sorry Y/n", you could hear in the distance which you recognized as Ali's voice.

"Perfect", Buster said before you left to go upstairs to the piano that you saw up there earlier.

"Ok have you ever played piano before", you said as you made your way to the piano.

"A bit when I was young but I wasn't very good"

"Ok lets start with some finger exercises to get your hands used to the positions", you said having him do finger exercises you use to do when all of a sudden the lights turned off and you could barely see a thing.

"Im gonna go see what happened you stay here", you said getting up from your seat and walking forward when you bumped into something or someone. Right when you were about to hit the floor an arm wrapped around your waist.

"Are you alright" Johnny called out to you which meant that that was his arm that was wrapped around your waist.

"Im ok", you said managing to stand up but for some reason he didn't let go so you decided to say something.

"Um.. you could let go of my waist now"

"O-oh of c-course", he said embarrassment clear in his voice.

You walked down the stairs to go see what happened then you hear Buster's voice

"In the meantime you will continue rehearsing in the dark", you heard him say sighing and heading upstairs opening the door and walking in, your eyes adjusting to the light.

You then walked towards Johnny who was sitting at the piano staring at the keys.

"Hey Johnny, so apparently the power went out so we will just have to continue rehearsing in the dark"

"How are we gonna rehearse in the dark I can barely see"

"Here", you said taking out your phone and turning the flash on and shining it on the piano.

Johnny POV

"Oh thank you", I said very embarrassed because she had to lean over my shoulder and I could basically feel her breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine.

Then all of a sudden Mr. Moon came in the room with a cord, running in between me and Ms. L/n.

"Sorry for interrupting your little moment here, don't mind me", he said teasing us while walking towards the window.

"N-no I-Its not l-like that", I said very embarrassed about what he said. He just giggled a bit before going to do something when Ms. L/n whispered something under her breath

"I swear one day I'm gonna-", she then cut herself off realizing I could hear her.

All of a sudden I heard her yelp and then the lights turned on. I looked behind me to see her being held against a drawer by the cord Mr. Moon had brought in earlier.

"Johnny, help", she whispered struggling to free herself of the cord. 

I immediately got up and helped her by moving the drawer her falling to the floor when I moved it out from behind her.

"Are you alright"

"Yep all good", she said getting up dusting herself off and grabbing her phone which she had dropped.

"Alright then"

"Alright, do you know what song your choosing", she said looking at me while holding her phone in her hands ready to type something in.

"Oh um I was thinking All of me"

"Alright let me just go print the piano sheets", she said before leaving the room and coming back piano sheets in tow.

"Alright I got them", she said before placing the sheets in front of the piano and starting to teach me the position I was supposed to be in for the song and other things like sharps and flats.

Time Skip ~

While trying to play I suddenly mess up a part and get frustrated slamming my hands on the piano.

"Alright lets take a break"

"No its ok I can keep going", I said trying to calm myself down and convince her to let me to continue practicing.

"Nope, you have been practicing for 3 hours straight you deserve a break"

"But Ms. L/n I want to be able to play it without worrying"

"Listen, Johnny, in order to play properly you need to take breaks otherwise your hands will hurt and you'll become stressed. Also no need for formalities just call me Y/n its weird for people to call me Ms. L/n.

"Oh ok Y/n"

"Thats more like it", she said handing me a water bottle before taking a sip of her own.

"Hey yesterday when you came to retrieve your skateboard were you going to say something else", she said while I took a sip of water.

"What do you mean", I said taking another sip of water.

"Well it looked like you were saying something while saying goodbye", she said making me choke on my water, 'I didn't know that she was that observant' I thought still choking on my water.

"Oh my goodness are you ok", she said coming up to me and patting my back, which only made me even more embarrassed then I already was.

"Im good", I said in between coughs. After a while my coughing stopped and thankfully the fur on my face covered the blush that was only growing by the second because her face was in front of mine making sure that I was ok.

Then a heard a buzzing noise and I looked over and realized that it was Ms. L/- I mean Y/n's phone. But it seems that she didn't notice so I decided to tell her.

"Hey uh your phone went off"

"Oh wait really, I didn't realize", she said getting up from her seated heading over to her phone that was placed on a stool.

She picked up her phone and looked at it before speaking.

Y/n POV

"Buster said to take a lunch break for an hour", you said grabbing your bag and heading out Johnny following you.

"Why are you following me", you said walking outside the theater Johnny still following you.

"Im not following you", he said walking beside you.

You then took a left to reach your destination Johnny also taking a left.

"Where are you headed then"

"The soup place just around the corner"

"Same", you said, you both walking together.

You both walked into the restaurant ordering takeout.

"Alright here's your orders", a woman said handing you and Johnny separate bags with your orders in them.

"Thank you", you both said before leaving. You then both walked back to the theater going to eat with everyone else.

"How about we play two truths and a lie to get to know each other better", your sister suggested taking a bite of her salad.

"Ill go first", Gunter said saying his two truths and a lie but you weren't paying attention trying to figure out where you were going to sleep tonight. That was until you heard someone say your name.

"Y/n your turn", your sister said catching you by surprise.

"Oh um...I have three sisters,.. I was up late last night, and um...I know over 100 songs on the piano also Ali your not aloud to guess cause you already know the lie",you said knowing that having three sisters was the lie because you had four sisters the other one being ten.

Everyone seemed puzzled they all knew for a fact that I had three sisters but they weren't sure if I had more. After a while of thinking Johnny spoke up.

"You having three sisters is a lie"

"Yep...wait how did you know"

"W-well I remember Mr. Moon saying that you've been playing piano since you were 12 so its possible that you know a lot of songs plus while you were teaching me you seemed a bit tired which could've meant that you stayed up late last night"

You were shocked you didn't know that he was that observant and it seemed everyone else was shocked to considering everyone was starting at Johnny in shock.

After lunch everyone went back to rehearsing you going back to teaching Johnny how to play all of me.

After hours of practicing Buster had told us that rehearsals were over and that we could go home for the day so Johnny being tired went home you staying behind to practice your song.

A/n

Yay another chapter finished! By the way if you didn't read the little note I left by the songs then just to inform you there will be a vote on which song is going to be picked.

In order to vote just leave a comment by your favourite song or you can even message me a song and ill add it in.

Alright farewell fellow readers

~MusicStrike

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 68 5
Koala Buster Moon and his daughter (Y/n) preside over a once-grand theater that has fallen on hard times. An eternal optimist, and a bit of a scoundr...
28.7K 587 9
After working at a small cafe for almost her whole life, and trying to avoid drama and other stuff-(Y/N) still managed to practice singing and have h...
48.1K 1.4K 41
⚠Warning⚠ This will contain the following: -Self Harm -Homophobia -Cuss words -Slangs -Physical Abuse -etc. Read at your own risk ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°...
291 1 24
While driving back home from holidays, Karla Klein and her family are involved in a car accident. The result leaves the family broken. The schnauzer...