The Lost Child - Derek Hale x...

De mrsstruggles

Teen Wolf x Marvel AU Summary: Y/N Stark was taken from her family when she was three years old. It's fifteen... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 11

3.6K 111 5
De mrsstruggles

When Y/N opens her eyes again, she notices she's no longer in the empty room she was in before. She's now strapped to a chair and Peter is strapped to another one in front of her. He's staring at her with a scared look in his eyes.

"Oh, thank god," Peter sighs in relief when he notices Y/N awake, "I thought you might've been dead."

"Not yet," she mumbles, looking around the room they are in.

She and Peter are the only ones in the room. It's a lot brighter than the previous room she was in, but it's just as empty.

"I guess we're even now," Peter states.

Y/N gives him a confused look, "Why do you say that?"

"Well, I got mixed up with your hunters. Now, you're mixed up with my hunters. Well, technically they aren't my hunters and I have no idea why they attacked us, but they're a part of my world and not yours. I'm going to stop talking now because I feel like I'm rambling." Peter says in one breath.

"Yeah, I'm still so confused," Y/N laughs a little.

"We've been captured by Hydra." Peter informs her, "I know because of the logo on the clothes they were wearing. They're a terrorist organization. They experimented on my uncle Bucky and my aunt Wanda. They also experimented on my aunt's brother, but he's kinda dead now. They are also the reason my sister is dead."

Y/N thinks back to what the voice she heard said to her, "I think they know me or maybe they have me confused with someone else. They kept calling me Shadow Wolf. They also asked if I remembered them."

"Who did you see?" Peter asks with a concerned look on his face.

"I didn't see anyone. They spoke to me from like a speaker or something. I couldn't recognize their voice, but I think they expected me to." She struggles against the straps holding her down.

"Good luck trying to get out," Peter states as he watches her struggle, "I tried for about ten minutes until you woke up."

Y/N continues to struggle against the straps holding her arms and legs against her chair, "I'm sure werewolf strength is better than spider strength."

She stops struggling for a moment to try and conjure a knife out of her shadow behind her, but nothing happens. She tries again—nothing happens.

"I think they drugged us with something," Peter tells her, "I can't even feel my spider-tingle."

"Oh, ew, I don't want to know about your tingles," Y/N pulls a disgusted look on her face.

"I'm not talking about those kinds of tingles!" Peter quickly exclaims, "My spider-tingle helps me sense danger and stuff."

Y/N signs in relief, "I was very concerned as to why you were worried about your tingles at a time like this."

They chuckle a bit until the only door in the room opens. A masked man wearing all black steps into the room. He has a syringe in his hand.

Y/N rolls her eyes, "Is that supposed to scare us?"

The masked man silently walks over to Peter.

"Don't touch him!" Y/N exclaims, struggling against her straps in an attempt to break free and help Peter.

The man injects the yellowish liquid into Peter's neck before exiting silently exiting the room.

"Oh my god," Peter starts freaking out thinking of all the possibilities of what the injection could be, "I'm gonna die. I'm so going to die"

"Calm down. Maybe it's nothing," Y/N tries to soothe him, "You'll be okay. We'll either get out of here soon or my friends will find us."

"Shadow Wolf, I hope you're ready to play my favorite game," The same voice from before booms throughout the room, "Earlier we gave you a little something to null yours and Spiderman's powers. In about an hour or so, that drug will wear off but the one we just gave Peter won't. Can you save him, Shadow Wolf?"

"Oh my god. I knew it. I'm dead." Peter mutters under his breath.

The wall beside them starts to shake before moving slowly to the side. Y/N assumes it's just a black wall until several lights flick on revealing a large room. At the back of the room, she can see a small safe in the wall. Sitting against the same wall, she can see three boys huddled closely together. The only thing separating her and Peter from them was a large glass wall.

She doesn't understand what they want her to do. None of it makes any sense.

The ceiling above her starts to shake as it opens to reveal the sky, "We've been perfecting the werewolf DNA. They're stronger and faster than any normal wolf. At the back of the room, you will see a safe. Inside that safe is the cure for your brother. The problem is, you'll have to get through three new werewolves who have never felt the moon since they were turned a year ago. They also have a mission. Their mission is to kill their targets. You and Peter. Now, will you let them kill you and Peter, or will you kill them to save your brother? It's your choice."

The boys looked like they were teenagers. One of them even reminded her of Stiles. She's not a killer and she never has been. Even with hunters, she hurts them, but she doesn't kill them. Her eyes may be blue, but she doesn't even know why.

She can't let Peter die, but she can't kill some brainwashed kids either. If it was Stiles or Derek here with her it would be an easier choice, but she barely knows Peter. They are asking her to save one stranger and kill three others.

They must be confused because they called Peter her brother, but he's not. She's also not Shadow Wolf. She's Y/N.

"Don't do it," Peter looks at her with tears in his eyes, "Don't kill them."

"I don't want to." Y/N whispers out, her mind is too busy thinking of different outcomes, "What if it's my only choice?"

"Don't. There's always another way."

Y/N scoffs, "You sound like Scott."

"You can save me, and you can save them," Peter pleads with her.

"This is bullshit!" Y/N yells in hopes someone from Hydra can hear her, "I'm not doing this."

The voice booms through the room again, "Either they live or you do. You decide."

***

"I'm so confused," Scott mutters, looking around at the shocked faces of the Avengers.

Tony's shaky hand grabs Stiles' shoulder and forces him to look at him, "Tell me everything you know about Y/N. What's she like?"

"I'm not telling you anything about my sister until you tell us what's going on," Stiles removes himself from Tony's tight grip.

"Sister?" Bucky looks at Stiles with an indifferent look on his face.

"Yes, my sister," Stiles states.

"Was she adopted?" Tony questions.

"Why do you care?" Stiles asks back defensively.

"You know a lot about us, right? Y/N mentioned something about a brother telling her all about the Avengers." Steve steps in between Tony and Stiles as Stiles nods his head, "You know exactly why we care. You just don't want to believe it."

Stiles huffs in anger, "She's not her. I'm sorry for your loss and all but she's dead, she's not my sister. You are out of your mind."

"What are you talking about?" Lydia asks with a confused look on her face.

"But she's not dead," Tony informs Stiles.

"You buried her! Her funeral was broadcasted! They said you found her remains!" Stiles exclaims.

"I thought I found her," Natasha walks over to Stiles with tears in her eyes, "but they lied. They told us that it was but we just found out that it was all one big lie."

"I had someone I trusted look me in the eye and tell me that my daughter was dead." Everyone can see the anger and the hurt in Tony's eyes, "That same person just told us that they lied, and they have no idea if she's alive or dead. Like he just told us about an hour ago. All he gave us are some files from when Hydra took her. Do you know what the project was called? Project Shadow Wolf."

"You're lying," Stiles states as Scott, Derek, and Lydia give each other confused looks.

"Why would I lie?" Tony asks, "You said that her funeral was broadcasted. Did you watch it?"

"No."

"But you saw pictures, didn't you? Her face was plastered everywhere, and you recognized her as the girl you call your sister. You recognized the bear. I bet you have old photos of her when she was a kid and she looked exactly the same." Tony was desperately trying to get Stiles to realize the truth, "You convinced yourself that it was just a coincidence. People look similar to others all the time, but in the back of your mind, you knew that it was her. You just didn't want to accept it as the truth."

Stiles takes a step back away from Tony, "You're wrong."

"See for yourself," Steve hands Stiles one of the Hydra folders off the coffee table.

Stiles slowly takes the folder from Steve. He opens the file to a picture of a young Y/N with glowing yellow-gold eyes and her fangs growling at the camera. While she looks younger than when he first met her when she showed up on his front doorstep wearing tattered clothes and holding a note and her favorite teddy bear, he knows that it's her. She's wearing the same clothes in the picture that she wore the day she showed up. The ones in the picture just look new.

He notices the name typed on the bottom right side of the photo, Y/N Stark, "This can't be real."

Steve hands Stiles a picture of him and Y/N at her third birthday party. She's holding the same teddy bear in her arms that she is in the photo Bucky took from Derek's garage, the same bear she had when she showed up in his life, and the same bear he recognized in the picture used at Y/N Stark's funeral.

"Stiles, what's going on?" Scott asks. He doesn't understand what's happening.

"The other day, I told you about how Tony Stark had a daughter who was kidnapped when she was three years old," Stiles looks at Scott with tears in his eyes.

"So?"

"Her name was Y/N Stark," He holds up the picture of a young Y/N and Steve.

"Again, so?"

"Look at the bear in the photo," Stiles hands the picture to Scott.

Scotts looks closely at the bear in the photo as Derek and Lydia look at it over his shoulders. While it's not the best quality, he can still recognize the bear that Y/N cried about when he and Stiles hid it from her when they were eight.

"It's just a stupid bear," Lydia states, confused about the fuss around a simple teddy bear.

"It's not just some stupid bear!" Thor speaks up from his spot on the armchair, "I gave her that bear. She never went anywhere without it."

"Her name is embroidered on its right paw and her nickname is embroidered on the left," Wanda informs them.

"I already said that," Bucky mutters under his breath.

"She calls her bear Petal." Stiles states, "She thought its name was on it so she'd never forget."

"This still doesn't mean anything," Lydia looks around the room in hopes of finding someone on her side.

"How old was Y/N when she was adopted?" Steve questions.

"She was five."

"Technically, she was either four or five," Stiles informs them, "They didn't know her exact age, so they assumed that she was five."

"She was taken from us when she was three. She was taken from Hydra when she was four." Bucky stares at the photo of Y/N in his hands.

"These are just coincidences," Lydia states, "Her name, the bear, the age she came to Beacon Hills, the name her kidnappers called her. None of that means anything."

"Does she have a scar on the right side of her back?" Steve questions.

"How should I know?"

"She does," Derek says, "It's small and she has no idea how she got it."

"She got that scar when she fell onto our glass table and it broke," Steve informs them.

"I'm still waiting for some concrete evidence that our Y/N just happens to be your lost daughter or niece or whatever." Lydia huffs in frustration.

"Don't believe us." Tony shrugs his shoulders, over the conversation, "When we find her, which we will, we will DNA test her and we will prove to you she's my daughter."

"I'm just sayin–"

"Lydia, stop." Derek interrupts Lydia, "We are wasting our time discussing this. Y/N is gone and we should be searching for her right now, not fighting about who she is."

"If they called her Shadow Wolf, then Hydra took her." Bucky angrily states.

"Bruce, you and Nat go out to the jet and start searching for anything. We'll stay here and start digging through her files and looking for any indication of where they could have taken her." Steve orders the Avengers.

"Who's going to tell Sam?" Bruce asks.

Bucky sighs, glancing down at the photo in his hands, "I'll tell him."

"What can you do?" Steve looks at Stiles, Scott, Derek, and Lydia.

Stiles nervously looks back at Scott, "Um, well, we can–"

"Shh," Lydia shushes Stiles, staring curiously at the fireplace.

Everyone quietly watches Lydia as she curiously walks towards the fire going in the fireplace. As she gets closer and closer, the voices that she hears get louder and louder.

"Lydia, what do you hear?" Scott asks, slowly walking towards her.

"Get me a laptop," she mumbles loud enough for everyone to hear.

Stiles looks around the room before noticing an open laptop on the kitchen table. He grabs the laptop before running it over to Lydia. He sits it down on the coffee table next to her and pulls out his phone to type in the code for the third Deadpool list.

Stiles steps away from the laptop after he types in the code. Lydia sits in front of the laptop and types in the third key. She hits enter and the third list pops up.

"Oh my god," Scott mumbles in disbelief.

Stiles shakily backs up against the wall before sliding down in complete shock.

"What was it," Derek asks.

"The key for the third list." Lydia didn't want this to be real, "It was Y/N."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

KALBE SAPLANAN OK De Ebru

Ficțiune adolescenți

16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
57.1K 845 13
The Bellas are in trouble, after the mishap at the President's birthday performance, the The National A Cappella Association are suspending them. Jes...
182K 6K 20
How does one describe Nico Wilson? She's.. "Well.. I'm bisexual." Nico shrugged. "Oh cool-" Eddie started but was cut off by a certain symbiote. "Ca...
1.9K 101 23
Hello everyone this is a fanfiction story crossover for The Loud House and Transformers. Note I do not own either the Loud Hosue or Transformers, the...