I Wonder

Da AnneChiquitita

Agnetha just separated from Björn and questions her whole decisions with ABBA and her children. She begins to... Altro

Disclaimer
Chapter 1 - everyday life
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
her feelings
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
a letter

Chapter 12

124 7 4
Da AnneChiquitita

Today was the day ABBA were going to recording the short clips for Gäst Hos Hagge.

In the past few days Agnetha's state improved a lot but she was still tired and easily exhausted. Apart from that she was mentally weak and easily stressed out.

She hadn't seen Björn since the day she threw him out after she had visited her. Due that she was more nervous than usual in the past month when she was about to meet Björn.

Frida had persuaded Agnetha that it would be better when Agnetha was benign driven instead of driving herself.

Because of that reason she was now sitting in the living room of her house and playing with Linda and Christian while she was waiting for Benny and Frida to pick her up. Bitte had already came over to take care of the children while Agnetha was working. Just as they used to do before Agnetha and Björns separation.

Being lost in her thoughts Agnetha startled from hearing the doorbell ring.

"I sit Aunty Frida?", wanted Linda to know.

"Yes, and that means I have to go now.", hearing her mother say that made the little girls eyes shine less than they did before.

Leaving her children in the living room, Agnetha made her way toward the door. "I'll be right back, I just have to say goodbye to Linda and Christian.", said Agnetha after opening the front door leaving Frida standing on the doorstep.

"She is such a wonderful mother. Linda and Christian must be grateful to have such an amazing mother. I just wish she knew it." "I'm ready.", with that words brought Agnetha Frida back to reality after being lost in her thoughts. "You're a good mother. Do you know?", Without really having the intention said Frida her thoughts loud.

"Do you really think that?"

"Sure. You should stopp thinking that you are a bad bother to your children.", after a few seconds  added Frida: "Because you aren't one."

Before Agnetha could reply anything they were interrupted by Benny: "As much as I adore your girl-talk, I have to tell you to hurry because we are already late. You can continue your conversation in the car."

"No, we cannot. If we would continue our 'girl-talk' how you called it in the car it wouldn't be a girl-talk anymore because you would listen. And you aren't a girl, are you?", said Frida with the intuition to light Agnetha's spirit a bit up.

It worked. The whole way to the TV studio where the clips were going to be filmed bot, Frida and Agnetha were having a lot of fun talking about random stuff and make Benny shake his head in amusement.

The near they came to the studio the quieter Agnetha would get until she said nothing at all.

"You are afraid of facing him, aren't you?"

"No, yes, I don't know. It's just too much.", answered Agnetha trying to prevent herself from crying.

"It's okay, sweetheart. It's okay to cry. It's okay to be overwhelmed. But I can tell you from experience that it's easy to cope with hard things when you have someone to talk about your thoughts. So, if you need somebody to talk, you can always call or just come over. You won't disturb me."

"Thank you.", Agnetha tried to hug Frida as well as the belts would allow it.

"You can also speak with me.", added Benny from the front seat. 

"Shut up, you're a man. You won't understand it. Woman are really complicated.", was Fridas friendly respond.

"Oh, thank you. By the way, I already know how complicated woman are. My wife is a prime example."

"Is that what people use to call 'real love'?", asked Agnetha trying not to break out with laughter.

Soon the car was filled with laughter.

"We're there.", hearing Benny say that made Agnetha immediately stop laughing.

"Come on.", Frida literally tugged Agnetha into the TV studio. 

"There you are!", Björn rushed towards them immediately stopping by the sight of his beloved Agnetha.

They both ignored each other completely. Afraid of themselves.

"Hej. How are you?", tried Björn to start a conversation and kill the silence.

"I'm...", luckily they got saved by the production manager.

"We have to start filming. So, we start with Benny, then Frida, next is Björn and the last on is Agnetha.", explained the director the procedure.

After 45 minutes every take was filmed and ABBA were done. You could say, that the filming well went. Agnetha and Björn tried not to meet each other or if they had to be, never be alone in a room.

Afterwards Frida suggested to go to a restaurant and eat lunch together. Agnetha tried indeed to excuse herself so she didn't have to go with the others but Frida wouldn't let her. It was gezielt from her. Frida had planned to take Benny and leave Agnetha and Björn alone so they would hopefully talk with each other.

Quarter an hour later, the four of them were sitting in a restaurant nearby. They had already ordered and were now sitting together and talking. 

Björn soon realized that Agnetha was not participating herself so he decided to involve her a bit more in the conversation. He was still worried and wanted to know how she was doing.

"How about you, Anna?", Agnetha was lost deep in her thoughts. Due to that she doesn't realized that Björn had asked her something.

"Agnetha?", Frida nudged Agnetha careful.

"Sorry. What did you say?", Agnetha admonished herself to listen more careful.

"I wanted to know what you were thinking about it.", repeated Björn his question.

"I'm sorry. What were you talking about?"

"We were talking about the TV special in Switzerland and...", after a few words was Agnetha once more inattentive.

"Anna? Are you even listening?", in a way was Björn annoyed by Agnetha's inattention but he was also fascinated by the fact how often she was drifting off. "Women, always thinking about something else.", was everything he was trying to think. The truth was that he was concerned about Agnetha. Normally she was paying attention to everything and in general a very alert person. Though she often seemed shy and reserved.

"No.", answered that honestly: " Please say it one more time."

"So the question was if it is okay for you that you will have to be iceskating with Björn.", after a few seconds added Frida: "If you don't want we can find another way."

"It's fine.", said Agnetha again drifting off.

Luckily arrived the food before anybody could respond.

After a few minutes of silent eating decided Frida that it was the right time to live Agnetha and Björn by themselves.

"Benny, can you follow me outside for a moment?", asked Frida before leaving with a completely confused Benny.

"Why darling? Is everything alright? Aren't you feeling well?", asked Benny once they were outside.

"Everything is fine. I just wanted to give those two lovebirds, who are not admitting that they are meant to be together, some time so they will hopefully make up with each other."

Meanwhile inside the restaurant discovered Agnetha the reason why Frida had left with Benny. "That beast!", hopefully Frida would decide to come back once she realized that her plan wouldn't work at all.

After a few more minutes of silence was Björn the one to make the first step: "How are the children?", was the first question that came into his mind and that he dared to ask.

"Fine, Bitte is taking care of them.", answered Agnetha dry.

"And how about us?", tried Björn to move the conversation towards their relationship.

"What about us?", asked Agnetha though she knew exactly what Björn was getting at.

"Don't you think our children should have the opportunity to grow up with not separated parents?"

"Sure I wish, they should be able to experience a family growing up. But that isn't the way it is. And it won't change. This is the way it is. Probably this is the best. For both of us and our children. They shouldn't be witnessing their parents fighting nonstop in the first years of their lives."

"But what if we try it again?", quickly added Björn "Talking about our problems and balance the family life with the touring?"

"No. It's over and it's better this way. You have Lena. Maybe she deserves you more that I do. I'm sure she will make you happy more than I ever could. This was just not the right for us. But I thankful for our children and I would never replace them with anything.", Agnetha was hardly holding her tears back.

"Please.", was Björns last attempt: "Everything I told you the day I was visiting you last week was meant exactly that way."

"Björn, we should accept it the the way it is. As I said before this is right. It was just not working.", by her last words she couldn't stand it anymore and she begun to cry.

When Frida realized what was happening she entered the restaurant again with Benny in tow. She hugged Agnetha tight and tried to comfort her.

After a few minutes in which Björn was just watching them while he wished he could comfort Agnetha the way Frida did now calmed that down.

Benny tried to kill the uncomfortable silence in which he started to talk with Björn about songs he was working on so Björn could concentrate on something else.

Quarter an hour later they were just talking while Agnetha was staring into space. You could tell that she was not feeling well. Her headache was again increasing and she was very tired and also felt a bit weak, both emotionally and physically.

Because she didn't want to bother anyone she told nobody that she wanted to go home.

First when she couldn't stand it anymore and felt like fainting she decided to say something: "Frida, can you please drive me home? My head hurts and I'm dizzy."

"Why didn't you say something before?", Frida looked at her concerned: "Benny, I'll take Agnetha home. We'll see each other later."

After saying goodbye to the others Frida drove Agnetha home. During the whole journey was Agnetha completely silent.

"Should I come in or do you want me to leave?", asked Frida once they arrived at Agnetha's house.

"I get by. See you soon."

"Take care Chiquitita. And, If anything happens don't hesitate to call me."

After that drove Frida off and left Agnetha in front of her house.

That took her keys out and opened the front door of her house. "Mama, you're finally home.", before she could do or say anything her daughter stormed towards her. By the impact was Agnetha thrown to the ground.

"Linda!", Bitte had followed Linda: "Don't throw your Mama to the ground!", said Bitte with an admonish voice.

"I'm sorry.", Linda stood up and waited for her mother to do the same but Agnetha didn't bother to get up. Everything around her was spinning and her head felt heavy.

"Agnetha, are you fine?", asked Bitte worried because Agnetha had still said nothing.

"No, I'm dizzy.", Agnetha tried to stand up but failed.

Bitte helped her stand up and walk to the couch in the living room. Bitte had brought her a glass of water and after a few minutes was Agnetha already feeling better.

"I'm sorry Mama, it wasn't my intention to hurt you.", apologized Linda in a guilty voice.

"Oh sweetheart, it isn't your fault. I wasn't feeling well at all.", tried Agnetha to explain: "Come here.", added she opening her arms for her daughter to join her on the couch.

While Agnetha was talking a bit with Linda Bitte went to look for Christian who had taken a nap in his room. When she entered the living room again found she Agnetha and Linda cuddled up in each other lying on the couch and sleeping peacefully. Due to the fact that Agnetha hadn't slept much in the past at least as much as Bitte noticed it, decided that to let them sleep and take Christian back upstair to his room so they would not disturb the two angels sleeping.

After one and half an hour a sleepy Linda entered Christians room in which Bitte was entertaining the one-year-old.

"Mama, is supposed to take us to daddy's now, but she is sleeping downstairs.", started Linda to explain.

"Then pack your stuff. I'll take you. You can wake your mother shortly to say goodbye."

Another 30 minutes later were Linda and Christian both ready to leave.

"Agnetha? The children have to leave, because they are going to Björn.", explained Bitte after she woke Agnetha.

"OH, thank you. I forgot completely about that."

"If you want I can take them."

"That would be nice. Thank you. You can drive home after dropping them off at their fathers."

After Linda, Christina said goodbye to their mother that drifted off to sleep again. Agnetha had really needed it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

20.6K 899 42
Hidden secrets unravel in ways unexpected. Agnetha Fältskog makes her way out of a two year relationship after discovering the alarming evidence tha...
31.8K 728 35
This is the story of Agnetha and Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid as lovers after being spouses. It is based on how they return to the recording studio and...
3.1K 157 12
it all starts again in 2019 and the rest is history...
1.6K 49 15
The year is 1977 and ABBA has just finished their Australian tour. What lies ahead for them? What challenges and struggles will they face? What surpr...