SOLACE, SERENITY, SOULMATE

By atreyeeP

The story starts from March 2009, when Riddhima Dasgupta, the lead character, was a 15 year old girl. At a ve... More

COPYRIGHT RESERVED ©
Chapter-1: Let's meet Riddhima
Chapter 2: A Birthday Gift for Riddhima
Chapter 3: Riddhima pleas for Justice
Chapter 4: Is Riddhima behind the Blast?
Chapter 5: Did Riddhima find a Clue?
Chapter 6: Riddhima In a Conundrum
Chapter 7: Riddhima and her Snoopiness
Chapter 8: Guest at "Rathi house"
Chapter 9: Is Vansh a Protector or a Foe?
Chapter 10: Mysterious Vansh
Chapter 11: Multidimensional
Chapter 12: A Gullible Riddhima
Chapter 13: Riddhima's Torment
Chapter 14: Manoeuvre against Riddhima
Chapter 15: Candid #RiAnsh (PART-1)
Chapter 15: Candid #RiAnsh (PART-2)
Chapter 16: The Fabrication
Chapter 17: Is Riddhima being hoodwinked?
Chapter 18: A Subdued Celebration
Chapter 19: "I didn't kill her."
Chapter 20: Attack on Riddhima
Chapter 21: "What! Bhai got hitched!"
Chapter 22: Divulgence
Chapter 23: The Abduction
Chapter 24: Checkmate
Chapter 25: A new home for Her!
Chapter 26: "Is he married?"
GRATITUDE
Chapter 27: Debilitated Riddhima
Chapter 28: "Who is my wife?"
Chapter 29: A New Equation
GRATITUDE (#1 RANKING)
Chapter 30: Hark Back
Chapter 31: "Riddhima searched me!"
Chapter 32: Contrariety
Chapter 33: Outlandish Gesticulation
Chapter 34: "Never"
Chapter 35: Vansh planning to marry Koeena!
Chapter 36: Predilection of Riddhima
Chapter 37: Vansh in True Self
Chapter 38: "I'm leaving"
Give it a try
Chapter 39: False Arrest
Chapter 40: Detention
Chapter 41: "Get out of here, right now."
Chapter 42: "My husband!"
Chapter 43: Persuasion
Chapter 44: A Startled Vansh
Chapter 46: The Zeal
Chapter 47: Vansh means Business
Chapter 48: "A barbie doll"
Chapter 49: "Who is Venom?"
Chapter 50: The Venom
Chapter 51: Manipulation
Chapter 52: Damn it! Riddhima
Chapter 53: Riansh
Chapter 54: Infidelity
Chapter 55: Vansh in a mess
Chapter 56: A Date

Chapter 45: Trending On Social Media

375 67 26
By atreyeeP

     Vansh and Angre both were in extreme shock. It was true that Vansh very badly wanted to know about Riddhima's whereabouts in those two months when he couldn't find his beloved Riddhima. 

     To find this truth he even stole her diary from her house along with Mr. Rathi and also shouted at Dr. Mehta as he was unable to drag out the truth from her during her sessions with the psychologist.

     Vansh took a full 10 minutes to absorb what the doctor told him and to control his emotions.

    He cleared his throat and said, "Dr. Basu, I want substantial evidence to back up your words." 

    Dr. Basu nodded and opened his bag, pulled out the documents, then placed them on the table before him. 

    It took an hour to comb through those evidences while Dr. Basu sat, calmly sipping tea. 

    "Why did you come to me all of a sudden?", Vansh asked with a flinty stare. 

    "I was searching for her to find out how she is, but when I saw her in the hospital being arrested for drug possession I went through her case file and found your name. I came here to ask her if she was afflicted with any physical ailments. That's it.", Dr. Basu tried to clear Vansh's doubt. 

    Vansh nodded and said, "I'll call you soon. I have to confront someone. You may go now." 

    Angre immediately showed the exit door to Dr. Basu, so unwillingly he had to go. 

    Angre was instructed by Vansh to terminate all of the meetings scheduled for that day. He took his car dismissing all his Z+ security, he drove at a high speed in anger.

    The door flung open with a thud, Vansh barked in angry screaming his lungs out, "What the hell you think of yourself? I trusted you and you are trying to play with me!" 

    "Please sit down. Calm down. Tell me what has happened. Anger is not conducive for you." 

    "When I came to you and asked you whether Riddhima told you anything about those 2 months, you denied, but you knew about it. Dr. Mehta you are double crossing me. Don't you dare do that, your weakness is in my fist.", Vansh declared in rage. 

    Dr. Mehta was dumbstruck, he fumbled and pleaded, "Please don't do anything with my daughter. I'm sorry I didn't enlighten you about the 2 months story which your wife highlighted to me very faintly but it was only because she didn't want to share with you. I couldn't say no to her because she is fragile and it could affect her mental health more. But please I beg you to not take that revenge on my daughter." 

    Vansh looking directly in his eyes keeping his hand on the table he said in a very dangerous tone, "Now I will do and you will see."

    Riddhima spent the weekend in a state of dilemma. Sleep took a toll on her. 

    Vansh could understand that the drug case incident was not resonating well with her. Vansh decided that Riddhima and he would eat breakfast and dinner in the dining hall so that he could spend as much time as possible with her. 

    In addition, Riddhima never questioned that decision because somewhere she needed that fresh air. 

    While having dinner last weekend, she told Vansh that she decided to start college the very next week. 

    Vansh was happy to hear that but he knew that he had to arrange a lot of security for her, as Riddhima was being trolled brutally on social media under the hashtag #golddigger_girl. 

    Vansh disconnected the DTH connection at home and blocked all the social media websites along with google, he got her phone number changed so that she would only be able to call Ritu among her friends.

     While sitting on the bed Vansh called Angre and suggested him, "Ask your wife to visit places in Italy where our men can protect her." 

    "Boss, why are you saying so?", Angre asked sounding upset and curious at the same time. 

    "I want to show Dr. Mehta the consequences of double crossing me at the same time I don't want his daughter to suffer for his mistakes. Secondly, your Boss is longing for his wife, so how can I allow you to stay peacefully with your wife, that too you being my personal assistant cum manager cum chief of Raisinghania Security Pvt Ltd. Things should be equal.", Vansh replied with a devilish smirk on his face. 

    Angre couldn't believe his ears, took a deep breathe and said yes to his Boss's demand while Vansh was satisfied after throwing the anger for Riddhima in him to his PA.

    Riddhima was getting ready for college, while Vansh, Angre, John and Shakib were waiting for her in the living room. 

    The moment she saw John, she smiled at him, as her favourite bodyguard was standing to guard her with his life, which of course didn't go unnoticed by Vansh. 

    The moment she came close to them, Vansh started to explain to her the security design. 

    "Riddhima, you have my number on speed dial so if you face any problem whether it's big or small, just call me. Inside the campus, Reh is your guard. Shakib and John will be outside your college. Never go anywhere without informing them. Am I clear?" 

    "Reh? Is he also part of your security team?", Riddhima asked in astonishment. 

    "Not really. Reh is Smith's younger brother.", Vansh informed her. 

    Riddhima was silently amazed, thinking that the man before her was stalking her everywhere like a gentleman.

    Vansh had a meeting with the Cricket Board of India regarding the Cricket Premier League. 

    Boycott CPL was on trend following Vansh's announcement about his marriage to Riddhima, who was arrested in the drug case. 

    The chairman of the board said, "Mr. Raisinghania we are facing sponsorship issues and the media is turning against us because of your wife's arrest. We want you to come clean in the media in any way you can." 

    "I can understand. It will only take a week and everything will be in place and I guarantee you a bombarding profit from CPL. What about the other team owner?", Vansh said. 

    "They are also worried about the business. Everyone has put a lot of money into CPL.", the chairman replied. 

    Vansh nodded and moved out with Angre and the PR team.  

    A Bentley Mullsane arrived in front of Elite College along with 2 SUVs surrounding it. 

    The armed security came out of the SUV and opened the door of Bentley Mullsane while Riddhima stepped out of it. 

    In a split second she was surrounded by camera flashes and about 50 to 60 media personnel who were almost hitting Riddhima's face with a mic in their hand. 

    Extreme chaos was created by media in such a way that Shakib, John and other security personnel were unable to form a circle with their hands joining each other keeping Riddhima in the centre. 

    The situation became worst when the common people present over there started taunting by chanting 'the gold-digger girl'. 

    Riddhima was shaking, she was unable to reach the door of the car which was just 4 feet away from her present position. 

    Shakib tricked the people standing at the back side of Riddhima then caught her wrist and hurriedly directed her to sit inside the car. 

    All the three cars then drove off from that place. 

    Riddhima broke down in tears sitting inside the car. She clutched her bag opening it's she took a look at the gun which she kept inside that bag when found it to be suspicious in the weapon room. 

    While Riddhima put importance on her self-respect, even her husband never sought to hurt it. However, those who don't even know her in person traumatized her with their words. 

    But, the media will definitely get their TRP while running the news on air.

How was the chapter?....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Take care of yourself and your family......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 22K 62
Riddhima Gupta has been living last twelve years of her life under the pity of her adopted family, with eyes full of dreams and lots of hope in her t...
62.5K 3K 24
A poor girl with a beautiful soul struggling for her life and a arrogant businessman and a mafia who don't believe in love ....let's see how they uni...