Delightful Desire | kanemoto...

Od cocoyonori

- " You are Not doing me any good" _________________ the day she met this boy she faced the reality , All h... Viac

desires
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]

[ Chapter 36 ]

324 13 29
Od cocoyonori

- Y/N -

Still nesting in my warm bed , a sudden but soft shake take me out of my dreams as I am still lazy to open my eyes .

"Y/n" the voice lowly whispered but I paid no attention to it . I was again shaken to wake up but I moaned in annoyance and turn away from the irritating voice .

There was a bit of murmuring done in the background but I couldn't listen since I am still half asleep . The sound of the door closing gave a strange feeling but as I was starting to drift back into my dreams , a warm and soft gush of wind was blown into my ear .

I squeaked and covered my ear . Still not opening eyes .

"You are still not going to wake up ?" There was a sweet whisper in my ear but still thinking of it as a dream I didn't disturb my slumber and unconsciously nod my head .

Moments later something crept between my arms and then I couldn't help but open my heavy eye lids and look at the annoying ass .

"It's You" was all I could say before I hugged his masculine body and bury my face in his chest . Yoshi didn't think for another moment and encircled his hands which always radiate the feeling of security and warmth. 

"I thought you didn't want to wake up" he continues to make me talk when he well knows that when I sleep I really don't like to be disturbed .

"If it's you then I would surely wake  up" I sleepy said and instantly his unique scent invaded my nose and I can't help but like it .

"You want to talk tomorrow ?" He again asked and I nodded for his reply , his small chuckle could be clearly heard since his lips were really close to my ear .

The warm of his lips touching my ear lobe sent me shivers all over and I still managed to sleep like that . His grip tightened around me as he made himself comfortable and buried his face in my hair .

When am I ever going to get enough of this .

- Y / N -

- Sunday 8 : 45 -

I manage to move my sleepy body since I have been adoring this baby's face for the past few minutes but I am still mesmerized over this sleeping beauty .

"Do you really plan on staring like that ?" His sleepy voice soon greets my ears as I am still now fully up from my sleep . A sudden heat passes over me as I quickly close my eyes back keeping silence .

His big physique shifts and leaves the grip on my body . He moaned and stretched his limbs , a shy smile still managed to crept over my lips .

"I know you are awake" he spoke right in front of my face which is making it harder to not laugh .

He suddenly lifted his face and kissed my lips . It took me a moment to realize what he is doing and I did when he left my lips with a smooch sound .

What the freaking hell ! .

"I always wanted to do that" he sleepily said smirking in his sleep . I pouted but still manage to let out , "You know you are an idiot ,right ?" I state and removed the bedsheet covering our bodies from my side .

I sat up but he pulled my back on the bed and hover upon me with his one knee between my legs .

"I thought you would say , a proper 'good morning' ?" He raised his brow like he exactly knew I was going to say this .

I turned my face away to not let my blushes become visible . Why does mybmormimg had to be so cute and full of butterflies . I get back to present and stare in his deep eyes . "Good morning , Happy now ?" I pout And patiently wait for him to loose his grip so that I can run when I am about  to faint .

"Hmm , nope " , his answer doesn't Surprise me instead I stay silent . "you Said you could give me a morning kiss" his lies are too old for me . "I certainly did not mister" I correct him .

"Whatever I am Not letting you go until you give one " he acts like a baby and it's literally impossible to control yourself infront of his baby face .

"I am not-"  my sentence go interrupted when the door was burst open revealing two men .

"Jihoon is calling....- Oh , fuck....damn...mother duck..fuck" Haruto cursed under his breath and covered his eyes as he pushed Jaehyuk back through the door who was staring at us open mouthed . The door was closed back until Haruto opened it a little And popped his head in still covering his eyes , "Sorry for the disturbance , we just wanted to tell that come down for breakfast it's ready" .

He rushed out without any replies . "you got no shame mister" I came back to him and tickled his masculine waist . He didn't budge , he isn't human now .

"I am not ticklish" I scoff at his statement as he was bust laughing I squeezed out of his grip and rocked to the bathroom to freshen up . "but you are stupid" I pull out my tongue to tease him More for my victory . He doesn't react . I entered the bathroom And washed my face And begin with my Normal routine .

While brushing his voice of closing the door shut echoed through the steamed room since I just got over with a Bath . I shyly smiles to myself as I cleaned my teeth and rinched my mouth to once again clean my foamy mouth .

I stepped out of the bathroom the room was already empty . "What was I even thinking" I rolled my eyes at the tough of him still waiting for me outside . I went down And the melodious murmur of the boys filled my ears as I proceeded towards the kitchen .

"There she is !" Jaehyuk suddenly rushed to me And took me into his cuddly embrace as he guided me towards the table . "So , did you sleep peacefully today and Not get uncomfortable? " Jihoon teased making me remember the days when I was really worried about Yoshi . It's embarrassing infront of him now . "I always slept comfortably" I huffed . Asahi bought me a usual glass of milk . Yoshi's back came to my view as his see through white shirt wasn't a pleasant view in the morning .

"Anyways we had our breakfast , so have yours too while we are in the living room" Jihoon acquisise as I nodded and gently drank my milk while Yoshi was still busy preparing something And that something was getting blocked by Yoshi .

I finished my milk and looked for the breakfast I have been starving for And I should be cause chief Jihoon never dissappointes  .

"What's for breakfast? " I break the lingering silence as I keep searching for food like a hungry Bear . "You gotta wait a bit , the sand witch is still roasting" Yoshi spoke as I peeked through his back , the smell of delicious baked bread pleasuring my nostrils . The sound tinged from the roaster as I kept watching him putting the roasted sandwithches in two plates .

He turned around And I was ready to take the plate for myself , until he moved forward forcing me to take my steps back . My hips touched the kitchen isle . He placed the two plates on either side of me and placed his palms on the isle . "What"

"No breakfast till you give me One" he brings back the topic I barely escaped this morning . "what do you want one  ?" I still act foolish on his statement . "Either you give or I will" , "what? " .

He started at me for a moment , before turning away and smirking like a maniac .

He suddenly attached his lips on mine as i squeezed my eyes . He licks my lips in the process while his hands get placed on my hips And he pulled me up to settle me on the isle . He encircled his hands around me as he starts giving French kiss . He doesn't give me time to breathe and continues to attack me with his luscious lips . His lips taste like alcohol , And it's addictive Not in a God way but in a dirty way .

My mind seemed to get blurry over the surroundings , my finger found a way to his transparent shirt and clutch onto them , to Not let go . This feeling , younger when it's your first time tasting something that is totally new .  he intentionally bit on my Upper lip , causing me to pull back from the kiss with a low whimper . He again joins our lips and this time he adds more to the injury . He sucks on the bitten area as our heads moved in perfect sync . He grabbed my nape to pull me More into his lips . He forced open my mouth And his tongue was battling with my tongue like an animal .

This whole session I kept my eyes closed to feel the real Joy of pure Love And I felt that . He softly parted our lips and connected our foreheads as his heavy breaths rested on my lips . He smirked And once he called down he took his plate of sandwithches and pecked me again .

"Be careful the sandwithches are spicy" he grinned under his nose .

" KANEMOTO YOSHINORI YOU FREAKING PIG !"

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

71.6K 5.8K 62
❛MERAKI series #2❜ Park Jeongwoo got lost of himself when his ex-boyfriend, So Junghwan broke up with him to focus more on his family and career His...
22.9K 1.5K 34
❝Bold of you to assume that I have feelings for you just because I kissed you under the moonlight during our prom night.❞ ━ The more Yoshinori avoids...
3.3K 182 15
Haruto a popular handsome boy was fell in love with a guy older than him named jihoon, but jihoon have a boyfriend who used to bullied him name...
abide Od ✰

Fan fikcia

7K 302 24
| one mountain cannot abide two tigers | ENG | pairing : park jihoon & kanemoto yoshinori start : 220520 end : 220708 #1 in yoshihoon 감사합니다 ^-^ ⚠️ p...