✨Total drama x (fem!) reader✨

By Remibubs32

✨🌸Hey! So this is my first story here!🌸✨ This fan fic contains NO male love interests!! only women in this... More

Note✨
Audition tape
Not so happy campers pt1
Not so happy campers pt2
The big sleep
🌸Dodgebrawl🌸
Not quite famous
✨The sucky outdoors✨
✨phobia factor✨
🌸Up the creek🌸
🌸Paintball deer hunt🌸
✨who can you trust?✨
🌸Basic straining🌸

✨if you can't take the heat✨

1.4K 32 7
By Remibubs32

A new morning, again, you were lightly shaken awake by Courtney and you were now procrastinating as much as possible while getting dressed, you were sat about in your shorts and a bra at the moment, "y/n come on you've gotta put a top on" Courtney said while not looking at you and instead facing the door, "I am putting on a top look" you said putting one arm through the t-shirt you had picked up out of your bag, Courtney turned around and looked at you with an unamused face, "y/n come on." She walked up to you and started putting your arm through the other sleeve of the shirt, "AY! I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself you know!" You said taking your arm away from her feeling very flustered at her actions, "well then get on with it!" She said putting her arms in the air for a bit of dramatic effect, it was around this time when you Heard a thump from the boys side of the cabin followed by from the sound of the voices someone being lectured about underwear, then the door opening. And you then after listening In fully, put your shirt on and then some shoes and ran off to go and have breakfast.

You were all lined up on the beach and Chris was explaining the challenge for today, "this challenge will test your minds, your teamwork and your skills in the kitchen, you'll be cooking a three course meal and serving it to Me for tasting, the winners get a reward, the losers will send somebody home, each team will appoint a head chef who will create the theme of the meal and over see the cooking, to cook you'll need ingredients, every morning a truck brings us food!" As he said that last part a pinkish looking truck with fruit plastered to the side emerged from the water and it was being driven by a dolphin. Now you really had seen it all. The team started to walk to the truck and the doors were opened revealing a bounty of edible food, "how does this turn into what chef serves?" You say indicating the fresh fruit and veg, "we could do a killer Italian theme!" Geoff said and he was made head chef and the team started looting the truck for what they needed.

You were carrying a baguette to make it seem like you were helping at least a little while you and your team left the opposition to whatever was left in the truck, "hokay we got three courses and 7 people so everybody partner up!" Geoff instructed throwing a can across the room everyone instantly grouped into pairs which left you "uh, Geoff what do I do? I don't have a partner?" You asked looking around, Geoff looked about two and decided "you can also be on dessert duty, with Courtney and Duncan." You nodded and went to join them "ugh maybe you can make this slightly more bearable for me y/n" Courtney said indicating Duncan rocking backwards on his chair, "hey, I'm a true gentleman princess" he answered back, it is gonna be a looong challenge.

Dj had just spilt water onto Harold's trousers, not a big deal but he made it seem like it was, Geoff and dj fist bumped as he walked out to get changed, you had a feeling that you knew exactly what was about to go down and then you were not so gently reminded that eggs are 'fragile y/n!! You can't grip them like that they'll break' because you were in charge of mixing the batter, only so they could distract you with the mixing spoon after it was in the oven but you knew that and you were gonna fight everyone for it anyway so that cuts out the middle man you suppose, the other team enters with heather wearing a Prestige looking white apron and the rest of the team being ordered about by her, she had clearly gotten head chef, and heather was listing off a bunch of fancy sounding food stuff when Owen bumped into her causing the oranges he was holding to topple to the floor and then him to sit on top of them and off he went back to the truck to get more.

So in the time it took you to Finnish the pastry batter; Geoff had compared Bridgette to his friends mum, Owen had given Trent a concussion and now it was you Duncan and Courtney were sat at the

Dessert bench while Duncan rolled out the dough, and you ate leftover batter off a spoon. "Careful your big paws don't mash the pastry" Courtney says "I wouldn't mind making more batter" you quickly say "only so you can lick the spoon you child" Duncan retorted then he turned his comments back to Courtney "careful your uptight butt doesn't curdle the custard", "oh ha ha ha- agh!" Courtney says has Harold enters the kitchen in no trousers.. and the skimpiest underwear ever "ew ew ew ew!!" You say covering your eyes "okay who took all my shorts?" Harold asked while the boys started snickering "three hours and counting guys" Chris reminded you all and you all got back to your respective jobs.

The gofers, well leshawna and heather, were now arguing whilst you all just sat there and watched, once the row was over leshawna seemed to be having a small allergic reaction to the pineapple she was cutting, you continued licking the spoon which at that point barely had anything left upon it but at this point you couldn't risk stealing custard or pastry dough. "Dude you gotta put some clothes on man, it's unsanitary to cook in something that Pft small." Geoff said you agreed with him because looking at the table and only the table was getting quite dull "SO GIMMIE BACK MY PANTS THEN!!" Harold yelled getting really worked up and you don't blame him at all "Harold's right guys if you go to the cabin you'll find a clean pair of underwear and shorts waiting" Duncan said placing a hand on Harold's shoulder and off the boy went to the cabin, leaving the rest of the boys to break into fits of laughter, next thing you saw from the window was Harold running across the camp as the guys held a bottle of hot sause and he jumped straight into the river.

You were just about to manage stealing a corner of the uncooked pastry when from across the room a poof of smoke an appeared followed by "AGHHH!!! My eyebrows!!! Owen!!" Heather has just gotten her eyebrows burnt off and was ordering Owen to go get her makeup bag.

Harold entered in his pyjamas doing the walk of shame while the other guys clapped their hands together "this is all I've got left so if you sickos want to see me butt naked hit me with your best shot" he said sounding incredibly defeated "well stop leaving your bum bags all over the cabin and we'll back off!" Duncan replied "I told you it wasn't me!" Harold said still putting up a defence "welp I tried". "Hey guys I made some sandwiches we can chow down while we work!" Geoff said while holding a tray full of sandwiches, you took this opportunity to steal some of the custard while everyone's eyes were on Harold, "Awh sweet! I'm seriously starving!" Harold then took a big bite from the sandwich "this tastes like sweat and lotion, it's probably the worst sandwich ever" he said, he then pulled out one of his own pairs of underwear "GROSS!" Everyone started laughing at the boy, you stole more custard the Courtney spotted you with the spoon in your mouth, she just rolled her eyes at you, huh you were sure she was going to tell you off but that was a very little reaction from her, you took another spoonful of custard.

"You're such a slob! They all have to have the same amount of custard!" Courtney was now fussing about how much custard went into each pastry "would've been easier with more custard and relax they're fine, you know you'd be a lot more fun without that pole up your butt" Duncan said giving you a quick glare at the start, "I'm like the most easy going person I know! Also don't bring y/n into this" she said "oh yeah your totally laid back" Duncan then shooted custard onto Courtney's face to which she threw the entire left overs in the bowl at him taking some and putting it her mouth as it dribbled down his face while giggling, "ooooo move Courtney!" You said not wanting the custard to go to waste taking the bowl of Duncan's head and scooping out some custard from the bottom "mmmmm!" You gave her a big smile and she took the bowl from you "y/n I think that's enough for today" she said giggling still.

It was serving time and you had been told to wait in the back whilst everyone did their thing, you were sat on a stool twiddling your thumbs when you remembered something very important "heathers still in the fridge!" You got off the stool and speed walked towards the fat fridge it took you a while to realise that the door wasn't going anywhere and it judging time was almost up but with one last tug the door gave in and opened, "heather? You okay??" You said walking into the fridge, "achoo!" Heather sneezed and started to walk to the door "no I'm not f-fine! It's f-freezing In here! Get me out!" And off she went toward the door to cuss her team out. Your team had won the challenge! And even better your prize was food, you decide to ignore the hug that Courtney and Duncan had shared earlier you were far too busy with the thought of food.

Elimination ceremony over and Beth was gone, you were sat just a little ways from the cabin next to some cool rocks you'd found when "hey." You looked up and saw heather stood infront of you, "hey?" You said tilting your head to the side "thanks for getting me out the fridge I guess." She said looking away from you "Pft, you're welcome" you said smiling and off she walked, yeh you two were gonna get along just fine.

"Is he gonna wake up soon? Orrr is he just gonna sleep forever??" You and the rest of the girls had gotten up early for this and sitting in the lake wasn't all the fun anymore, all of the girls then started laughing, that woke him up and just as had been planned you all said in unison "good morning Harold" he wasn't wearing anything at all other than socks "I- where your clothes at?" You asked obviously no one got the reference but it was still funny because of the scenario "so learned your lesson yet?" Duncan asked while the three boys rowed a canoe across the lake. He said he had and his trousers and pants were returned. "Great. Can I go back to bed now?" 

OMGGGG FINALLY!! A new chapter for you lot! Ik Ik I said a new one every month but that was before school started up again lmao ^^; I hope you can forgive me :) on another note: it's my bday soon!! :D I'll be officially allowed to be on TD >:) also 6.8k reads????!! You guys are insane lmao I never expected this lil story to gain so much traction  I wanna thank you all for this It means a lot!! Have a good day or night and I shall see you next time! ~~Remi✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 345 31
Enjoy 😊 tbh im not very good with smuts so I'm not doing any smuts and idk if she would be comfortable but idk I'll see (no smuts)
53.4K 2K 18
This is my first fan fiction, so I hope you all enjoy my slow burn!
595K 26.2K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
71K 1.8K 19
Hello this is my first fanfic I've well ever made, so I'm not the best a writing but the anime FUTURE DIARY was one of the first animes I had ever se...