Star Wars: Advent of The Hell...

By D1NGUS_D0NGUS

You are the Doom Slayer, the bane of hell itself. You live only for the suffering of the restless damned, it'... More

Prologue
Chapter I - Orbit-Deep in the Dead
Chapter II - Corudescent
Chapter III - Revelation
Chapter IV - The UAC Has Come
Chapter V - Gyndine
Chapter VI - Defend the ARC
Chapter VIII - Galaxy on Fire
Chapter IX - Contact
Chapter X - Ripping Off The Bandage
Chapter XI - The Wretch
Chapter XII - Arrival
Chapter XIII - Threshold
Chapter XIV - Enemy of Our Enemy
Chapter XV - Exertion
Chapter XVI - Mechanical Gore
Chapter XVII - Ejection
Chapter XVIII - Scipio
Update: BEEG OOF
Chapter XIX - Out of the frying pan
Just so you know, I'm still alive (clickbait)

Chapter VII - Relentless Pursuit

1K 32 6
By D1NGUS_D0NGUS

(Gyndine battlefield, Ashoka's point of view)
"Looks like they're eager to show us a good time." Master Anakin said while deflecting more blaster bolts back at the UAC.

"What's the plan Skyguy?" I asked him.

"We've got our own advantage now," He gestured at all the troopers carrying their argent empowered blasters. "But we'll have to make accommodations. Commander Tano and I will be acting mainly as defense for you, hit them hard and don't stop until they fall, or until they're riddled with enough holes to let a lightsaber slice right through them."

"Understood." Rex said.

"We're going to divide and conquer, you all are with me," Master Anakin said and waved his hand over Rex, Kix, and half of the other troopers with us. "The rest of you," He continued, with Commander Tano. Take the right side and do what you can to assist the rest of the GAR forces in clearing this place out. Master Anakin faced the battlefield, "The scales are tipped in our favor. You know what that means!"

I grinned.

"Time for payback! Move out!"

The clones erupted into war cries as we ran from the revenant's dead body and through the battlefield. Master Anakin ran over to engage a group of imps and hell knights head-on, accompanied by his division of the 501st soldiers. I ran out with my division making our way to the right, our destination: a short rocky cliffside where a large squadron of UAC cultist soldiers accompanied by mechanized zombies was positioned and shooting at the compound. A lone trooper from close up to me ran out and engaged them while shouting proudly.

"Give them everything you've got!" I exclaimed and drew out my lightsabers to protect the clones once the UAC force noticed us. The trooper continued running towards them while firing wildly at them.

"EAT THIS YOU DAMN GRUBS!!" He fired at the UAC soldiers, taking about three of them out.

"That's right!" A trooper yelled out from behind me, "Get em Knockback!" Knockback aimed at the mecha-zombies and fired as he got closer, the shots made a few holes in their torsos.

"That's right Knockback!" Another clone said enthusiastically

"Send them straight to hell Knockback!" Another one said

"PUT THEM IN THE GROUND KNOCKBACK!"

"YOU GOT THIS KNOCKBACK!" A few more clones motivated Knockback with excitement. But the mecha-zombies barely flinched after being riddled with holes. Knockback vaulted over a large stone and slammed his blaster full force into the face of one of the mecha-zombies and blasted a few shots into its head after it fell to the ground.

My eyes widened, the clones suddenly stopped cheering for Knockback, and we slowed down our advancement towards the UAC and the demons when we saw the mecha-zombie grunt in annoyance on the ground and slowly push itself up. Knockback fired his blaster at the face of another, but the mecha-zombie only covered its face with its hand, grabbed Knockback's blaster and lifted it out of the way before sinking its teeth into his shoulder.

"AAHHHH, AAAAHH! IT'S GOT ME! IT'S GOT ME!" Knockback screamed in pain when the mecha-zombie started tearing out flesh with its jaws, and his screams tripled in pain when two more mecha-zombies joined in. I watched, frozen in terror as they continued gnawing on him through his armor and slowly tore him apart. Then the mecha-zombies turned their blood-soaked heads towards us.

"Find cover! Find cover now!" I yelled to the troopers. We ran to our right where several large stones were positioned. The clones ducked behind them and avoided the blaster fire of the UAC soldiers and the mecha-zombies while I kept on deflecting blaster bolts for them to have a clear path.

"Commander Tano!" From my right, I heard someone call my name. I searched for the source and also realized that no more clones were in the open. "Here! Right here!" I caught sign of a trooper wearing heavily customized phase II ARC trooper armor. A distinguishing Rishi eel design lined the top center of his helmet, Fives was waving at me to come over to him.

I ducked my head, barely dodging a rocket blast from a revenant far in front of me who had joined the fray, I covered the back of my head and ducked, bracing myself for the explosion that happened behind me at the ARC compound. I spared a look over my back and witnessed the fire from the blast, plus the soldiers who had been propelled forward past the cover and now lay motionless on the ground. There were several wounded whom Barris rushed to heal and get back into the fight. The revenant screeched, provoking me to turn my head back towards it. It ascended up in the air and aimed its shoulder rocket launchers at me as it slowly hovered towards me.

The revenant was suddenly covered with blaster shots and performed evasive motions in an effort to dodge them. I liked to my right, Fives was targeting the revenant along with a few other of my troopers "We'll cover you commander! Come to our position, quickly!"

I sprinted towards Fives while blaster fire from the UAC zoomed past my head, I lifted back up my lightsabers and swiped the shots back at the enemy soldiers firing at me from throughout the battlefield. Several feet in the air, the revenant was still doing its best to avoid the clones' precise shots. It had turned itself around and was now aiming its rocket launchers at them. Seeing its exposed backside engine vent on its jet pack, I caught one blaster bolt coming at me and deflected it with my lightsaber so that it was sent up and hit straight into the corner of the vent.

Sparks spewed out of the revenant's jet pack instantly, and it roared out in anger before its thrusters gave out and it landed on the ground. I made it over to Fives' position and slid into cover.

"What did you just do?" Fives asked. "How did you know that would kill it?"

I looked at Fives and answered his question, "The revenant's codex entry included the schematics of the jet pack. That blaster bolt that landed on it damaged its rear vent where spare energy is dispersed to avoid overworking its flight systems. Now the revenant's flight systems are forcing themselves offline to avoid overheating the device."

"Hmm, well whaddya know?" He said looking at me and giving an appreciative nod

"Incoming!" A clone trooper from behind us yelled out. I looked at the revenant, which was positioned on its hands and knees and aimed its rocket launchers at us. While I was frozen in terror, a clone trooper of the torrent company grabbed my shoulders

"Move back commander!" A clone trooper with a large Republic logo painted on his helmet yanked me downwards behind the large stone we were using for cover, causing me to fall on my back while he stood over me and fired at the revenant. He looked back at me, "You alright sir? Sorry about that, you looked like you were getting possessed or something."

I pushed myself up and looked at the trooper, "No, thanks Jesse, I'm fine, just stunned is all."

"These things are so tough, I thought these new cartridges would finally turn things in our favor!" A clearly upset clone trooper with a small tear painted under the right side of his visor said. "It doesn't matter how hard we hit them, they don't even respond to pain!"

"Tup, just because they don't respond to it doesn't mean they don't feel it." I said.  "They've got to have an exploitable weakness, besides just shooting at them until they die."

The revenant screeched at us barbarically again, we heard a blast right on the other side of the stone we sat behind and then felt small pieces of rubble roll onto us. Tup said to me, "You've got more knowledge on these psychotic... things than any of us right now, commander."

"Commander Tano, what else do you know about it?" Fives asked, "That wasn't enough, but you must know some other weak point in it, right?"

"Negative." I said back. "As far as I know, the jet pack is its only exploitable spot, made by the UAC, the rest of it is all organic demonic near invincible flesh. But there's something I'd like to try."

"Should we retreat?" Tup asked.

I raised my eyebrow at him. "And make ourselves look bad in front of the ARC?"

Jesse punched him on the shoulder. "We don't retreat, these things woke up and chose to attack the Republic, we're gonna show them where that gets them!"

"Alright, alright." Tup said while rubbing his shoulder. "It's just an option."

I lifted my head up for a second to catch a peak at the revenant. It was facing towards us and immediately screeched once it saw me, and sent a pair of missiles towards us, prompting me to duck back down immediately and brace myself for the blast.

"Any ideas?" Fives asked.

"A little bit." I said. "There's no guarantee that it'll work, cause no one has ever tried it except for the marine himself. The engine vents on the jet pack were damaged by the blaster bolt, but..." I pulled out one of my lightsabers, "Something stronger and hotter could cause the engine to overload. After that, we just gotta hope that the resulting explosion destroys the revenant."

"It's the best plan that I've heard so far." Jesse said

"So you need some cover, is that it?"

"That's right, Fives," I said to him, "I need a clear view of its backside, think you all can divert its attention away from me?"

Tup, Fives, and Jesse charged their rifles, "Won't be a problem commander." Fives said.

"Also do your best to shoot its frontal vent, it could make the job easier. Alright, let's go." I said to them.

Fives shouted out to the rest of the clones, "Move out! Grab its attention!" The clones followed him from out of the cover and rained down blaster fire on the revenant.

"Get him from the back!" Tup shouted

"Light him up!" Jesse exclaimed

Slowly, the clones circled around the revenant who covered his face with his arms, which were being lined up with small smoking holes from the blaster shots. The revenant thrashed his hands at the clone troopers, sending two of them flying several feet away. He positioned his rocket launchers to attack several of them on the left.

"No!" I exclaimed and thrust my hand outwards, pushing the rocket launchers to the side. A pair of rockets burst outward, but thanks to the change in the weapons' direction, they barely missed the clone troopers. Tup, who was nearby, was pushed forward by the blast. He staggered forward and tripped, landing on his side.

While Tup pushed himself up, the revenant looked over towards me, with its back facing the clones and gave off a painful loud screech, before aiming its cannons at me. I quickly ducked behind the rock and curled up to protect myself. The sound of multiple rockets banging against the stone shook me to my core. Numerous pieces of rubble rolled over my shoulders and head, and I could feel the heat of intense fires right behind me.

"Don't let up!" I heard Fives yell out and the outburst of blaster fire once again ensued. More shrieks and explosions sounded off from beyond the stone I hid against. But after a few seconds I cautiously lifted my head above my cover and saw the revenant facing towards the clones and screeching at them. It tried to aim its rocket launchers while protecting its face with its long and skinny arms. I saw that this was my chance.

As I hopped on top of the stone, the revenant aimed its rocket launchers at Jesse who was in the center of the half circle they had made in front of it. I leaped from the stone and as the demon's rocket launchers started charging up to fire I landed against its back and swiftly ran my lightsaber through the "arms" on the jet pack, cutting off its rocket launchers. The revenant became panicked and twisted its head to look for me while spinning in slow, stiff circles. It screeched loudly, I tried to ignore the pain in my ears because my hands were busy holding onto my lightsaber and onto its jetpack to keep myself on it. I pointed my lightsaber towards the rear engine vent and plunged it deep inside. A rapid beep immediately sounded off and sparks began to fly out wildly. I hopped off and backed away quickly. the revenant screamed in pain, as sparks were flying out of every port, pipe, and any other access point that you could find. It thrashed about wildly and caught sight of me.

As it rushed to attack me I caught sight of the UAC soldiers and mecha-zombies still firing at us from behind it. I gathered up the power of the force into my hands and shoved the revenant hard, sending it flying backwards and rolling over a few mecha-zombies and UAC guards. Seconds later, the jet pack detonated. The revenant was engulfed in a decently sized explosion. Guts and machinery flew everywhere. But once the blast subsided, in the revenant's place was nothing but a pair of long skinny legs held stiffly together by braces connected by a metal crotch brace. The pair of legs stood upright for a few seconds before the wind knocked them down crushing an unfortunate UAC soldier under them. The several UAC soldiers that remained called each other to retreat and ran hastily over the splattered body parts of their allies.

"Great job!" I said to the clones. "Let's keep at it."

"Sir," Fives asked. "What's our objective now?"

"Keep advancing!" I ordered. "We need to retake this battlefield. We'll keep on fighting until we've eliminated them all if we have to."

"We've got it!" Fives said and charged his hand blasters. "Take them all down!"

"Alright, let's go!" I pulled out my lightsabers and with Fives on my side and the rest of the clones following us, we ran out into the battle with myself deflecting incoming blaster bolts from the enemy, while the clones shot back at them. There was indescribable fighting between demons with UAC, and the Republic with ARC. The clones of the 501st behind me lay waste to enemies as we passed by.

"Stay focused!" I said to the clones, remembering Tup's hesitance, "They're strong, but we've known for a while now that they CAN be killed." As we entered an enclosure riddled with large trees in the grass, a squadron of UAC soldiers targeted us. I stayed up front and blocked most of the blaster bolts back at them while the clones fired back at them. We managed to take out about eight of them before...

"Enemy ship, incoming!" Jesse called out. I looked up and through in the sky, a AEG Vigo gunship bearing the UAC logo on its side sank through the clouds and descended on us. Most of the clones turned their track towards the ship, but the armor of it was too strong. The ship came lower and lower until it hovered several feet above the ground, its thrust systems produced a strong gust of wind and I covered my face to block it from the dirt that it kicked up on us. After a few seconds, the side doors of the gunship opened up and I readied my lightsabers for what was about to happen.

"More enemies have entered the fray!" I announced. The gunship doors opened up, revealing a collection of mecha-zombies and a lot of UAC soldiers decked out in different armors and all well equipped with weapons. They slowly unloaded out of the gunship, slow enough for the clones to dispatch a good ten or twelve, but it was only a fraction of their overall numbers. As the last few soldiers hopped out of the gunship and the final mecha-zombies face planted onto the ground too , it closed its doors and ascended, but didn't fly off before aiming its side cannons at us and firing off several shots as it increased its altitude. I heard screaming behind me and just barely scooted out of the way of the body of a trooper who was sent flying by the explosive blast. He was still alive, but he grunted in pain rather loudly, his armor had been broken and burned on the whole left side of his body. Red lights illuminated the battlefield catching my attention. They became glowing spirals and soon took the forms of imps, many of them. This was going to be a bloodbath.

"Find cover!" I yelled to the clones "Get into defensive positions behind the trees!" The clones once again hurried to get behind proper cover while I dragged this trooper along, unwilling to give up on him. A good amount of blaster fire zoomed past my head, causing me to duck down to the point where I was almost crawling. "Urgh. Cover me!" I yelled to them as I struggled to rush over to them.

"You heard the commander!" Fives said to the others, "Lay them down!" He peeked out from his spot and fired his blasters at the UAC, the clones did the same. The blaster bolts zooming past my head declined in number since they were now focused on fighting back against the clones.

"COME ON YOU SONS OF BI-!" One of the clones nearby peaked his head out as I drew closer to them. He fired a few shots at the enemy but as he was exposed he was blasted in the forehead and lay flat on the ground unmoving.

I finally reached them and laid the injured clone trooper down in a well covered spot. After covering my chest and catching my breath, I peaked my head from the trees and threw my hand out at some of the mecha-zombies who were still firing their arm cannons at us. The zombies tumbled forward while they were still firing and accidentally took out three of the UAC guards, in addition to blasting an imp in the chest.

"Nice going commander." Fives said loud enough for me to hear with all the blaster fire deafening me.

That was when the demonic and UAC forces were suddenly covered by blaster fire which came from the right. They blacked away and fired back, but a good number of them were put down. The imps and mecha-zombies tried to fire back but were overwhelmed by the excessive force of shots. I looked over and witnessed Many clone troopers with maroon accents on their armor come out with their blasters shooting rapidly at the demons.

A voice spoke from my wrist, comm, "The Xs and I thought this would be a decent way to pay you back."

"Master Ferroda!?" I exclaimed, surprised.

In the small enclosure surrounded by woodland, Master Ferroda stood in front of the clones in his platoon of the 417th legion, and directed them to fire on the demons and UAC soldiers. "Let them have it, men!" He shouted and ignited his lightsaber. The enemy was caught in the predicament of who to prioritize their focus on. Several UAC soldiers were shot down easily while the demons fought back as well. As they fought to resist, a chunk of the enemy was engulfed in a large explosion that left a dark spot in the area. I looked back at the 417th legion.

An All Terrain Attack Pod stomped over the trees and into the fray. The giant walker had smoke coming off of its main mass-driver cannon. The AT-AP extended its third leg from its front center and implanted it into the ground firmly, before firing its lower medium laser cannons into the crowd of UAC and demonic forces. On top of the walker, a clone trooper fired off shots at the demons from its turret blaster cannon, decimating several imps and UAC soldiers. I realized quickly that the trooper on the turret was X1. He twirled his hand up in the air excitedly and shouted something that was too difficult for me to hear in all this noise.

X1 suddenly darted his head up and brought his wrist communicator up to his helmet. "I have a visual of twenty-six airborne challenged approaching us from the east." He said.

I looked behind us and through the trees. I could see the large crimson monsters floating over us and towards the 417th. "Cacodemons!" I yelled to the 501st troopers.

I heard a blast above me through the leaves and looked forward to see that X1 had rotated his turret cannon towards the cacos and was firing at them. I heard penetrating sounds above me and could make out a cacodemon getting blasted apart painfully with X1's strong turret gun. The cacodemon was shredded by the cannon and its body fell just a few feet in front of me.

The battle continued between us and the 417 battalion, against the ARC and the ground demons who resumed firing at the 417th, now with the air support of the cacodemons. The AT-AP continued firing its lower blasters before aiming its mass-driver cannon at the ground forces in front of it and firing again, decimating about twelve enemies.

"Captain, I'm getting lots of heat warnings up there." I heard over the open radio channel.

X1 was coming under fire from the cacodemons, he said into his wrist comm, "X2, they're hitting us hard, just focus on taking out the ground forces with the main cannons." Suddenly I heard a deep bellowing, like the sound of a monster about to throw up, and then the next thing I knew, a row of cacodemon blasts were sent hurling towards the AT-AP. "X2, Incoming!" X1 yelled to X2, who was clearly the pilot.

"I can't get out of the way in time!" X2 yelled back. The shots hit several spots on the AT-AP walker, knocking it sideways a bit and causing it to stumble. It caught its footing, but that did nothing for the walker's armor. Several spots on the walker were covered with slippery and burning purple acid that slowly ate away at its side, creating several small openings. A few shots landed on the turret cannon as well

"Woah, WOAH THIS STUFF BURNS!" X1 shouted out and hastily attempted to pat out the fires on the turret. It was bending apart unnaturally and steam was rising off of it. X1 rotated the walker's turret at the cacodemons and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened. From here I could tell it was done for.

"The turret overheated from that attack, it's not responding!" X1 called out.

"I'm gonna put us under some shade," X2 said, "give you some cover." He retracted the walker's third leg and moved back under the cover of the thick trees.

"These damn things!" X2 said as he slammed his fist into the turret's control monitor. "These damn things have some tough gall!" X1 pulled out his blaster and started firing rapidly on the enemies below him "RRAAAAAAHHH! COME AND GET SOME YOU BASTARDS!"

"1, take down the ones in the sky through the branches. And leave these guys down here to me." X2 said confidently.

X1 said back to him, "You want to hog all the fun?"

"I've got the spread, you've got the precision. Let's do this right." X1 complied and started shooting above him through the branches.

X1 nodded his head and addressed the rest of his men, "Sounds like a plan. Alright then, y'all heard him! Time to practice your marksmanship, aim for the eyes!" X1 and the rest of the clones from the 417th aimed their blasters up and fired at the cacodemons heading towards them. Meanwhile X2 kept on blasting with the walker's lower guns. Imps quickly realized he was the only one left and crawled their way over to his walker. X2 aimed his cannons down and fired, taking a few of them out, but two of the imps managed to reach the walker's right leg and started climbing up.

"What's the plan commander?" Tup asked.

"Damn thing, get off!" X2 said from his cockpit and shook the right leg, trying to knock the imps off, but the agile demons persisted with a firm grip on the shin. X2 bent the leg sharply, bringing the shin outwards while bringing the thigh inwards, in an attempt to crush the imps, but the demons only hopped up, narrowly avoiding the closing gap and pulled themselves closer to the cockpit.

"The same as before!" I shouted to him and the other clones. "Do what you can to help the 417th!"

"On it!" Tup said. The rest of the clones replied affirmatively and ran out from the cover, guns blazing. I ran out from the cover and rushed over to the walker. The clones with Fives opened fire on the demons on the ground, causing a collection of mecha-zombies to turn their attention towards them. The better portion of the enemy however, were still firing at the gigantic walker that was sweeping them down with blaster fire. The imps had reached the front of the cockpit's armor. They clawed their way, pulling themselves up and approaching one of the openings made by the cacodemon blasts. I needed to go, X2 doesn't have much time. The imp pressed its foot on top of the lower cannon and raised its head up, looking X2 right in the eyes. X2 pulled out his blaster and opened fire at the imp's face. The imp covered its face with burns seeping through, before grabbing X2's blaster while he kept firing rapidly at the demon. The other one approached another whole in the side and summoned an orb of demonic energy while peering into the walker.

"NO YOU DON'T!" X1 exclaimed. He leaned over the edge of the walker's roof and fired a few shots into the face of the imp. The imp slowly turned its head to the jedi and growled. More UAC troops fired at them from the front. The walker shook from all the pressure.

As I got closer, I pulled out my lightsabers and started hacking my way through the UAC and demonic fighters. My lightsabers did little more than temporarily stun the mecha-zombies like batons, but the UAC soldiers were sliced like butter. A few of them lined up in front of me and attempted to shoot me down, but I deflected their blaster shots back at them. Two of them were killed by their own shots, one of them died falling down in front of the one in the middle, knocking his blaster out of his hand. As the survivor rushed to grab his weapon, I ran over and stabbed my lightsaber into his hand which had just clutched his blaster.

"Ow! My hand! That burns!" He said before I sliced up , cutting his whole arm off. "AAUGH!" He yelled out, "You stupid heretic!" I plunged my lightsaber into his chest after he said this and moved on. More imps started crowding around me. One tried to hurl a ball of flaming energy at me from behind but I quickly dodged. Unfortunately, that orb of fire found a new target, right at the left leg of X2's AT-RT.

The same imp ran at me and threw its burning claws at my face which I blocked with my left lightsaber and tried to push back. Another one attempted to swipe at my leg which I blocked with my right. I drew on the force as much as I could to help me resist the pressure from the two imps who were just waiting for my strength to give out so they could disembowel me.

Just as another imp lunged at me for an attack, he was suddenly pushed back by a blue hand and sent rolling across the ground. Master Ferroda jumped into the fray and shoved more imps back away with the force.

"HRAH!" A green lightsaber was thrusted into both of the imp's arms, with the combined heat of three lightsabers, they were finally sliced off. Master Ferroda slid his lightsaber on top of mine, catching the imp's head as it fell towards my chest. The imp roared in pain at the burning sensation of three lightsabers against its chin and thrashed its head around.

"Get off of her, YOU MONSTER!" Master Ferroda yelled and pressed his foot onto the imp's chest and pushed it off me. The imp landed on its back and hastily tried to stand upright using only its legs.

"Are you ok? Any burns or scratches?" Master Ferroda asked me while looking over my body for any injuries.

"I'm fine, thanks to you." I said.

The imp growled at us. After pushing itself up, it clenched its teeth and hissed as it started running to us.

"Padawan Tano..." He said as he got into a fighting stance, "If you could give my sergeant and captain a hand up there, that would be most appreciated."

I nodded and ran back to the AT-AP. X2 was still struggling with the imp over his blaster. I reached the walker and jumped up, as I did so I looked up and saw the imp raise its right claw to slice at X2 while subtly grinning as saliva dripped down from its exposed teeth. I climbed up to the side of the cockpit and just as the imp brought its hand down, I drove my lightsaber between it and X2 and blocked its sharp attack.

"Commander Tano!" X2 said in surprise.

"Hold on!" I said as I got a foothold and took out my second lightsaber to drive it against the imp's other arm and drew on all my strength to keep it pinned onto its chest. I moved between the Imp and X2, standing in the gaping hole in the walker's armor while struggling to push the imp away. The demon growled ferally and moved its head forward, trying to take a bite out of my face. X2 was free of his struggle and grabbed his blaster "Shoot it now!" I ordered him.

"Take this!" X2 shouted and fired his blaster at the imp's face. The imp's head was knocked back hard, where a cauterized hole was dug in its forehead and in no time, it ceased its struggle against me. The imp fell back, plummeting off the walker and landing hard on the ground against its head. I heard a crack sound out as it hit the dirt below us and lay motionless. "I'll finish it off with the legs," X2 said. And as I felt and heard the walker's third leg extending, he said, "The captain needs help."

"Don't worry about me, I don't need help!" X1 said from above. I looked at the top of the walker and focused on X1 still firing at the imp who was hanging on the side. The imp was climbing closer to him, but X1 had a sharp aim and blasted its hands and legs off the walker, the imp was quick to recover and didn't lose much progress in its ascent. The imp charged up a flaming orb of hell energy and thrust it at X1 quickly. X1 was struck on his right arm which was covered in flames. He dropped his blaster in a panic and attempted to hastily pat out the flames. In that time, the Imp pulled itself upwards and crawled onto the roof of the walker. X1 finished putting out the fires and then aimed his hand blasters at the imp before saying, "I need help!"

I leapt from the front of the walker and swiped my lightsabers into the side of the imp, they slid off his body leaving burning marks that weren't that deep. The imp swiped at me with its claws but I slid around it and pressed my lightsabers against its throat from behind like a choke hold.

"Shoot it captain!" I said to X1. X1 aimed his hand blasters at the imp and fired rapidly at its head consecutively. The imp roared in pain and sliced behind me, Its claws reached downwards for something to resist against, it found my right thigh and scraped its claws deep into it.

"AAAHHH!" I yelled in pain and dropped the imp as I collapsed onto my hands and knees. The imp roared at me and displayed the deep indentation in its forehead. Before it could finish me off, I shoved it backwards with the force, sending it tumbling off the walker and onto the ground. X1 rushed over to the side and fired more shots at it. The imp lay on the ground with a large hole through its forehead, dead. "URGH... This isn't good." I fell onto my side and clutched my right leg.

"Commander!" X1 hastily rushed over to me. "Your leg!"

"It burns... Urngh, it burns." I grunted in pain at the burning painful sensation. I sat sideways on top of the walker with my legs curled up. The legging on my right thigh had been torn up and revealed several deep claw marks on it that glowed dimly and burned harshly. If only Barris were around. I tried patting it down to decrease the pain, but it did nothing

"We need a medic!" X1 raised his head up and shouted to the others. "We've got injur-"

"WOAH!" Suddenly a blast hit the side of the walker that shook the entire thing. I almost slipped off the walker but X1 grabbed my hand before that could happen. My right thigh pressed against the side of the walker as I hung over the side "Ow, AAUGH!  My leg! AAUGH!" A few blaster bolts stuck near me, but a barely noticed thanks to the surging pain of my wounds pressing against the walker.

"I've got you commander." X1 said and helped me back up. I groaned in pain as I kept a grip on his arm, he pulled me up and held me as I collapsed onto him while he sat against the turret and fired at more enemies around us.

X2 shouted from his spot in the walker, "They're focusing on us, we're a sitting duck here, I'm gonna have to get us moving!"

"Wait, no!" X2 exclaimed. "The commander is down, we need to get a medic. Move back!"

"Understood, I'm on it!" X2 said. I felt the third leg from under the walker retract.

"No, don't do that." I said to them both.

"What? Umm, Repeat?" X2 said in a confused tone.

Grunted in pain from the scratches on my leg, but sitting down didn't make the pain go away. Summoning all my strength, I grabbed the side of the walker turret and used it to push myself up off the ground. My right leg trembled under the weight, and almost gave out, but with effort, I pulled up above the turret and slumped over it, trying to ignore the pain in my leg.

"Commander, what are you doing?!" X1 said in shock. "You can't stand!"

"I can." I said. There is absolutely no way in hell I'm going to let any of the ARC crinks catch me resting in the middle of battle. Plus, I can't leave the 501st troopers to fight alone. They have to keep moving, and so do I. "We're not stopping here. If this walker leaves, then the rest of the troopers won't stand a chance. 2, move forward! Keep shooting them down!"

"Commander," X2 said, "Even if you weren't injured, They're all over us!"

"That's... arngh, that's why I'm here." I said through deep breaths. I kept my right hand on the turret, using it like a crutch so I wouldn't have to use my right leg. I pulled out my left lightsaber and ignited it as I limped my way over to the front of the walker. "Don't worry about those blaster bolts, just run them down." With my left hand, I swiped my lightsaber downwards and deflected shots that almost went though the hole in the walker's frontal armor.

"... Understood!" X2 said and started moving the walker straight at the enemy. He fired off a shot from the main cannon which shook the entire thing.

"Woa-WHOAH!" I struggled to keep my foothold, but X1 came over before I could fall and held my shoulders.

"Keep at it. Take out as many as you can with your blasters." I said to him.

"You sure you want to be up there?" He asked.

"Don't worry about me!" I said. "I protect, you both attack!"

"Alright, as you command." He said and fired rapid shots at demons to our front and our left with his duel hand blasters. Several UAC soldiers were blasted to the ground by the blaster bolts. As I spun my lightsaber, taking rapid, unending shots and sending them back at the UAC forces, X2 fired from the walkers cannon. I kept a firm grip on the turret and continued shielding him from right above. The walker stomped forward and I could hear the sounds of bones crushing beneath us.

"This isn't so bad." X2 said from his cockpit in the walker. "How are you doing up there commander?" He asked

A missile was launched towards us from the ground by the UAC. "Doing... fine!"I said as I threw my hand outwards and sent the missile flying back with a push of the force.

"Commander-" X1 said, but I held my hand out and silenced him.

"I appreciate the concern, but don't worry about me." I said. I faced back at X1 and grinned. "Let's just show them a good time!"

X1 quickly ejected his hand blaster power packs and reloaded them. "Alright, if you insist."

"Sheesh." X2 said from his spot. "I thought the Jedi were supposed to be peaceful or something."

"I don't have a bloodlust, X2." I said while keeping up with giving him cover. "But what I DO have is a deep burning scratch on my leg that can be traced all the way back to when these idiots manipulated their way into bringing demons to our doorstep, and the ever-intensifying urge to give them the punishment that they should've had a long time ago ."

"Just want to remind you the ARC is right over there." X2 said.

"SO..." X1 exclaimed, "Let's make sure to show them how real soldiers operate!"

"That's right, keep up the attitude X2." I said to him

"Keep moving 2, there  aren't that many sounds as satisfying as enemy bones crushing beneath a walker." X1 said.

"OK!" X2 exclaimed in disbelief from his spot. "Valor is one thing, I get that. Go Republic and all, yay. But brother, if I was a medic, you'd have a full diagnosis of absolute psychopathy." X2 blasted the main cannon and took out a collection of UAC troopers in the distance. "See that? That was relatively humane."

"Relatively, little brother." X1 said as he kept dispatching enemies from his spot with his hand blasters.

"Besides, who says you can't have a little fun out of a skirmish?" I said.

"Gosh," X2 said. "You both need therapy.

"We may be brothers, but watch your mouth or I'll just have to make you my therapist." X1 said sarcastically

"Ok, message received." X2 said nonchalantly.

I leaned over the hole in the AT-AP's front and looked upside down at X2. As I peeked at him, my lekku dangled freely from my head. "Seeing as how they have us fighting actual demons, I hope you'll have room for another brave psycho in your therapy session." I said while smiling at him.

"Nahhhhhhh." X2 said with a snarky tone. "Take out the bravery, that's more accurate at the moment."

"Come on." I said before swiping my lightsaber behind my back and deflecting a stray enemy shot. "We're fighting literal demons. The line between bravery and psychosis is going to start getting real blurry over the next few weeks."

"I'll try to keep my principles, thank you," X2 said in a snarky attitude. "For me, the difference will always be crystal clear."

"There's not going to be a difference, eventually brother." X1 said.

"There's going to be a difference." X2 said

"There isn't." X1 said.

"There is." X2 quipped back

"Is not."

"Is too."

"There will always be."

"There never was."

I was really enjoying this. "Hahahaha..." I had a good laugh while the two brothers spent the next several seconds comically bickering with each other back and forth while fighting the enemy.

"There isn't. Final order." I said to X2, chiming in and taking his brother's side.

"No, nononono." X2 said. And waved his finger. "You can't do that."

"Yes I can, I outrank you, that's how it works." I said with a smug grin.

"That is so NOT how it works!" X2 said with a chuckle while mowing down enemies with the walker's lower blasters.

"It is if I say it is." I said. I reached over and tapped his helmet with my fingernail. "I do outrank you after all." I then pulled myself back up onto the top of the walker. And focused my full attention on the battlefield.

"Man, y'all suck." X2 said

"Says the one who can't shoot for snot." X1 said.

"Oh really?" X2 said confidently before blasting the mass driver cannon forward, shaking the walker and landing a shot on a group of imps who were sent flying several feet up. "That'll be, let's see here... sixty-four kills. You?"

"Damn cheater!" X1 said from his spot. "Isn't it my turn on the walker anyway?"

"HAHAHA!" X2 erupted into laughter. "No way, you've got the precision, I've got the spread, this whole operation was your idea, remember?"

He continued blasting down UAC troopers and he crushed more underneath him during the walker moved forward through the battlefield. Some of the UAC soldiers in between some trees kept firing at us while a group of a few made way for another one with a large plasma rifle. He fired the weapon at us, and I saw X1 take a shot to the right shoulder.

"Ow... sheesh!" He grabbed his shoulder with his left hand and got into a kneeling position while shooting with his right.  "That thing stings hard!"

"That's a UAC manufactured weapon. It fires pure argent plasma, not enhanced blaster bolts." I said to him

"I've got him." X2 said as he aimed the mass-driver cannon down. But just as he fixed his aim on them, two others ran up in front of him and activated blue riot shields from their forearms which absorbed the AT-RT main cannon shots. X2 simply scoffed and said, "What's that supposed to do? Reassure you? Those shields look thin as paper and half as strong!. Like- Y'all honestly deserve this!" X2 fired the mass-driver cannon and decimated them. They screamed in anguish as they were sent flying by the blast.

"All that just for three guys?" I said and looked back at X1 with a sarcastic grin. "Sounds a bit like overkill."

"Yeah kid," X1 complied, "You need to cool off or something? Take a breather? Whatever it takes to calm you down buster."

"Oh stuff it." X2 said. There was a beeping from inside the walker cockpit, and through the holes in its armor, I could see red lights flashing.

"2, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I don't know." he said. "The radar is catching something big coming this WHOAH." A large tree trunk slammed into the side of the walker, shaking it to its core.The walker stumbled sideways and attempted to keep itself upright.

"Oh no, OH NO!" I was knocked away from the walker, and in my attempts to stay on my feet, the scratches in my leg seethed with pain and i collapsed on the ground. I started to slip off.

"Hang on commander!" X1 said and grabbed my hand with his left while hanging onto the turret with his right.

"What the heck was that?!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know, can you see it Captain?" X2 exclaimed.

As X1 held onto me, he lifted his head up above the turret and peered. At our assailant. "It's coming through the trees, really fast, and with a lot of energy I must say." The walker finally stopped staggering and stood still. Alarms were ringing from inside the cockpit. "It's gigantic..." X1 continued. "It's gray, it's got giant horns on its head and hooved feet. It's skin looks like actual stone."

As X1 pulled me up to him and let me lie on the top of the walker trying to think away the pain in my thigh, I just couldn't stop saying, "please don't be what I think it is. Please don't be what I think it is."

"It's got blades on its arms... or at least I think they're blades. They're giant, flaming blades. I- I think they're" X1 stopped speaking and ducked down quickly behind the turret. And not even a second later, a wave of fire rushed over our heads. "They're projectiles!"

"A baron. I can't believe this." I said.

"How do we kill it?" X1 asked

"Shoot at it until it dies, at least that's what the codex says." I said, X1 looked at me confused. "Stupid useless ARC." I said.

"Come on! Where's that damn marine when you need him?!" X2 said.

(Gyndine Orbit, No one's point of view)

VEGA steered the pod through the battle, since you were a small target it was easy to avoid the fire of the enemy ships. The large arrow-shaped ship with a maroon stripe in the center, one of the galaxy's local Republic faction was in your view. And not too far from it was another one of the UAC's ships.

VEGA spoke to you through the pod's radio system. "Up ahead is the cruiser that the UAC guard claimed is carrying the priest. I am directing the escape pod to it now."

The pod sped up forward towards the ship. To your left, the large Republic cruiser fired its side cannons at the UAC ship which fired back and also sent out starfighters and airborne demons like cacodemons and pain elementals. Your pod flew by the bow of the republic ship and you got a good look at it as you made your way to the UAC cruiser. You suddenly felt a strong jolt and grabbed the walls to keep your footing. You looked out the window of the pod and realized the UAC ship was now rotating most of its cannons at your pod.

"The pod is being targeted by the UAC." VEGA said. "Executing evasive maneuvers." You held on tight as the pod executed barrel rolls and twists to avoid the UAC's firepower. The pod zoomed towards the UAC dreadnaught, but still had a ways to go before it was past the Republic cruiser. More blaster fire came your way but thanks to Vega's piloting, you managed to dodge through it and come closer. Suddenly there was a strong bump from your rear (lol). The ship started spiraling through space and veering to the right. "The top left stabilizer has been disabled." Vega said. "Warning: I am losing control of the pod's locomotion." The pod shook rapidly, and you peeked into the small glass window at the back of the pod after slamming into the wall from all the turbulence. A flock of starfighters with the UAC emblem on them were right on your tail. They fired rapidly at your pod, landing several shots and causing the whole thing to shake. A red light illuminated the pod's interior and an alarm went off.

"Lower left stabilizer has been disabled." VEGA said, "I can no longer guarantee a safe landing."

Your attention was captured by the center of the Republic cruiser opening up down the middle, revealing its hangar bays which were loaded with active starfighters. You ran up to the dashboard and grabbed the center stick. You didn't need a safe landing, you didn't need a landing at all, you just needed to be on that ship one way or another, and now you had your method all planed out. You pressed the stick forward hard, but nothing happened.

"Would you like for me to enable manual control?" VEGA asked.

Instead of answering him, you just fiddled with the stick.

"One moment..." VEGA said. "Manual control has been re-engaged."

You felt another bang from behind. Not wasting another second, you pressed the center stick forward, and accelerated the pod, before pressing the stick to the left, the pod rolled around while slowly steering in your desired direction: The Republic cruiser hangar entrance. More shots came onto your pod from the UAC starfighters. Once the pod was positioned towards the cruiser, you focused on accelerating as much speed into it as you could while keeping it aimed at the desired area. More shots landed on your pod. This time, one shot caused the monitors on the side of the dashboard to spark out and go dark. You pressed onward, you still had control over the pod's directed movement. Another shot landed right in the center of the pod's back door, causing the door to break off and expose the inside of the ship to the vacuum of space. You held on tight to the monitor with your free hand, resisting the vacuum trying to suck you out. Torrent and Delta starfighters suddenly began pouring out of the republic ship in droves This will be enough, it was all good from here on out.

You let go of the center stick and placed your hands on the dashboard. You bent your knees and prepared to jump, this pod wasn't going to do you any more favors. The UAC ships from behind continued firing at you. A bright red light started blinking on the dashboard that warned you of a chain reaction, and a second, faster alarm started blaring up. You heard another shot from behind and prepared yourself. The shot landed on the side of the ship

Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. The pod shook rapidly and uncontrollably. You heard and felt the force of the explosion slowly glow up right behind you thanks to the decimated reactor. In front of you was where you were focused: The Republic starfighters pouring out and beginning to swarm the area. The sides of the ship clumped together as the explosion pushed everything outwards yet the strong structure of the ship forced the metal plating and machinery to crush onto each other. The combustion meant that the thing that was completely destroyed first, the weakest solid part of the pod, was the glass of the pressure pane in front of you, which shattered thanks to the initial force of the blast of kinetic energy. That kinetic force both cleared your escape, and thrust you forward, just as planned. You extended your knees too fast for any normal being to comprehend, and thanks to the push for the explosion added to your own leg strength, you went flying out of the pod through the front and were sent soaring through space.

You twisted your head to look backward, you saw the flash of light and fire engulf the escape pod, and watched the UAC starfighters rush through the cloud of smoke and continue firing at you. But now you were an even smaller target, they had no chance. The same unfortunately couldn't be said for the Republic starfighters, but that's no problem for you, in fact, it could be seen as part of the plan.

"INCOMING ENEMY SHIPS!" A squad commander of the republic shouted out over his communicator.

You soured into the path of his Aggressive ReConnaissance 170 starfighter and braced yourself for impact. Your body slammed into the side of the starfighter, and you slid uncontrollably over the large wing, tumbling as you tried to get a grip, before you dug your fingers into the armor just behind the secondary cockpit, allowing you to finally stop your slipping.

"GAH! I'M HIT! WE'RE HIT!" The commander exclaimed as you pressed your feet against the ship and he fought to stabilize its trajectory, "This is Commander Astro, my ARC fighter's been hit by something! I-I can't get a visual on it! corporal?!" The trooper sitting in the secondary cockpit turned his head around to look behind him. He gasped audibly and his eyes widened in shock as you looked down on him from outside the ship

"It... It's the marine!" The corporal shouted.

"WHAT?!" The commander shouted.

"Copy?!" The gunner sitting in the rear cockpit questioned before he exclaimed, "Heavy fire, incoming!" You looked up, the UAC fighters were still after you and were firing their cannons at the ARC 170 fighter, which was heading in the opposite direction of the UAC cruiser. You needed to turn this thing around.

You slid down the other side of the ship before grabbing the edge of the wing and jumping up as you maintained your grip. You extended your arms and legs outwards, stretching yourself as much as you could, before you curled your legs forward and quickly pulled yourself inward towards the wing. Your feet slammed into the metal wing of the ARC starfighter hard.

"What the?!" The commander exclaimed.

"The left wing is down! He just kicked it off, commander!" The corporal said.

"What?!" The rear gunner said, terrified, "Why the hell would he do that?!"

"I'm losing control! PORTSIIIIIIIDE!" The commander exclaimed. The ARC 170 starfighter veered off to the left aggressively, steering back toward the UAC cruiser. "I can't control it! We're steering back towards the cruiser!" The ship didn't stop steering left, it went even further, doing a near 180 degree turn, back in the direction where the other Republic starfighters were lifting off from.

"Commander, we're locked on a collision course with the Epsilon squadron!" The corporal said. In front of the ship, you saw a line of Torrent starfighters launching in a straight line out of the cruiser and quickly getting into formation, and getting closer and closer fast The lead fighter in the front of the squad veered out of the way, but he was still right in your line of sight from the center of the ARC starfighter, there was no escape.

"Epsilon one, come in! Evade! Evade! I can't stop it! I can't sto-!!" The commander yelled in vain

"COMMANDE-!" The Corporal yelled at the same time as the commander before the ARC 170 starfighter collided with the torrent starfighter. As you were catapulted forward, you turned your head back and witnessed the two starfighters erupt into a large explosion of fire and machinery that drizzled onto the other starfighters. A few of the other ones in the epsilon squadron were pummeled by starfighter parts and burst into flames or went off course, colliding with other starfighters in the area and creating a light show. Two torrent starfighters in particular had just been sent out of the hangar and hadn't yet cleared the launching bay, before the remains of an Eta interceptor came falling back to the launching bay in flames, and struck the edge of the opening in the cruiser, exploding into massive parts that flew into the hangar bay and destroyed the two starfighters that had just launched. The starfighters were struck hard by flaming metal parts on the cockpit, the wings, and their hyperdrive engines. The chain reaction that ensued, was abysmal, and you watched it as you stuck your foot forward and stomped onto a Republic delta fighter coming your way, before leaping off it.

The two Republic fighters crashed into the wall of the launching bay before they could clear the bay doors. They slammed into the wall hard and exploded with so much force that flaming parts and still barely running thrusters were sent flying through the racks and landing zones. You could see it from your spot. Fires erupted, other ships hanging from the racks were smashed by the flaming machinery, and crew members and ships were squashed by wings, cockpits, and falling ships, it was a madhouse. Soon after, the launching bay doors began closing up

You faced forward and pressed your foot into the cockpit of a lone Y-wing in your path, unintentionally crushing the face of the pilot inside.

"Cog, what the hell was tha- WHAT THE??!" The gunner of the Y wing rotated himself forward and made eye contact with you through his helmet before he shouted in terror. You leaped off the Y-wing towards the UAC dreadnaught cruiser, leaving the Y-wing to spiral uncontrollably without its pilot into the raging battle. Behind you, you heard laser fire and twisted your head around. Even through all that chaos, most of the UAC starfighter squadron was still hot on your tail. Persistent little rats.

You were close to the ship now. But you could make use of them. You pulled out your rocket launcher and locked onto the three starfighters up front. Three rockets burst out and landed right on the noses of their starfighters. The ships immediately burst into flames and went spiraling towards you. They flew past you and collided right with the ship, triggering a large explosion. Once it cleared, you witnessed the breach that had been created in the cruiser. It was right in your flight path. Demons and UAC workers and guards were being sucked out of it and into the vacuum of space screaming in terror and slowly suffocating and freezing up, one even burst into a cloud of blood from the pressure change, you had enough time to witness this. Your momentum was at an incredible level, and the ship was getting closer and closer to you by the millisecond. You flipped yourself around so that you would land feet first and brace yourself.

BAM. Like a lawn dart, you crashed through the level of the ship that the UAC fighters had crashed into. You impacted with such incredible force and velocity that you managed to pile-drive yourself through the damn floor, but your momentum barely was affected by it. You tore through the ground, creating a large hole, only to do the same through the other floor, and then the next, until finally three floors down, you stopped moving through the levels and landed hard on your hands and knees. You wasted no time and quickly readjusted yourself before observing what had just happened. A large cracked crater stood around you. The metal layered floor barely supported your powerful entry onto the ship, almost giving away while trying to stop you from busting down to more levels. You looked up. Through the large line of holes in the ship levels you had made, you could see the vacuum was still sucking air into space, no more living beings, those had already been cleared from the area up there. You were far enough away and the holes in the floors above you were small enough to ensure that the pressure would not suck you back into space. You looked around, you were in an empty hallway.

Anywho, time for business. You pulled out your combat shotgun and got ready to move forward. That demonic runt Ranak is on this ship somewhere, and you'll tear it apart and dig through the debris to find him if you have to.

Doors opened up behind you. "STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" Two UAC guards wearing black armor ran through the doors and aimed their plasma rifles at you. Before you even turned towards them, they opened fire on you, blasting your head with argent plasma that lightly stung, but because the shots were composed of only a fraction of demonic energy, the most they did was lightly knock your head to the side thanks to the physical impact.

"DIE HERETIC!"

"HAHA! BURN SLAYER!" They taunted you and continued to shoot at you obliviously for a few seconds. Their enthusiastic and confident attitudes steadily faded away once they stopped shooting for a moment and realized their weapons did nothing of note to you. After realizing this, they awkwardly turned to each other, turned back to you, and lowered their weapons slightly. The one on the right muttered with a shaky voice, "uh-ummm..."

You cocked your shotgun while staring at them with murderous intent in your eyes. In a split second both guards threw their hands up and tossed their rifles behind them. "PRIEST RANAK IS ON THE MAIN BRIDGE!" The one on the left exclaimed. He pointed down the hallway behind you, "DOWN THERE AND TO THE LEFT A FEW DOORS DOWN IS A TURBOLIFT THAT'LL TAKE YOU SEVEN LEVELS UP, THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER ELEVATOR THAT'LL BE DOWN THE HALLWAY IN FRONT OF YOU!"

The guard next to him slightly turned his head to the right and whispered, "Idiot..." under his fast paced, shaky breath.

"Warning," The automated voice said through the speakers. "The Slayer is on board. All armed UAC personnel, please destroy the Slayer. The priest must survive. I repeat: please destroy the Slayer. The priest must survive."

You looked at the two horrified guards in front of you and snarled before aiming your shotgun toward their feet. You fired off a shot.

"OW!" "WHOAH! HOLD ON! HOLD ON!" They hopped backwards and squealed at you terrified. You fired off another shot at their feet again.

"AAUGH! MY FOOT! MY FOO- GAH!" The one on the left grabbed his foot and hopped backwards clumsily before he tripped on his plasma rifle and fell on his back, still clutching his bleeding foot. His friend rush to help him up, he swung his arm over his shoulder and looked back at you

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH-!" You cocked your shotgun and pointed it at them "OK I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY!" he rushed away while dragging his friend along. They both ran through the doors which closed behind them.

"There he is." You turned around and stared down the hallway. A tall male Kaminoan wearing a UAC uniform and garb stood at the end, and crawling around him were several demonic imps and violet prowlers. "Stop him. Don't let him get to the priest!" The kaminoan ordered the demons before turning to his right and rushing down the hallway away from the fight.

Three prowlers crawled forward on all fours, alluding anyone else away from their slightly larger stature than the imps, while showing off their spiked spine and shoulders. The purple nightstalker up front of the trio stood up tall and let out a deafening screech, splitting its segmented lower jaw wide open and displaying its jagged sharp teeth  It hopped forward and flashed its three small eyes centered on its face, the other two followed suit, then in midair they disappeared in a flash of purple energy that accelerated towards you. The streams of energy flashed a few times as they got closer and closer to you, until one reached just a few feet away from you and condensed in midair and quickly transformed back into the wild prowler demon. The prowler lunged forward, toppling you to the ground and grabbing your shoulders before hurling you into the door behind you. You slammed into the door leaving a large dent in it. The prowler screeched in triumph, raising its head high and calling the others to join them. Its two friends materialized up above you and prepared to stomp you down. The rest of the imps and prowlers yelled with fury and rushed to join in on the frenzy. Quickly, you rolled out of the way of the two prowlers in the air above you and rushed over to the shouting prowler and grabbed its lower jaws. The unsuspecting prowler grabbed your hands and tried to pry them off its face while shrieking, it didn't need to. The other two prowlers ran up behind you and clawed at your back, one of them jumped on your shoulders and wildly sliced at your helmet, your health reserves dropped considerably to put the spare collected wraith energy towards regenerating you. You yanked your hands away from the first prowler's face, taking its lower jaws with them. The prowler fell to its hands and knees for a second before standing back up, covering its mouth with its hand while gurgling with crimson liquid leaking from behind its hand. It screeched wildly at you and you could hear it spitting out more and more of its own blood. It withdrew its hand, displaying its leaking, exposed upper jaw and attempted to slice at you with its claws. You grabbed the legs of the prowler on top of you and slammed him onto the ground hard and surely broke something, evidenced by a rough cracking sound, and then stomped your foot down on it before clutching the other one by the throat and lifting it up in your left hand, and with the last one with the torn off lower jaws, you drove your right hand straight into the prowler's mouth and dug into its throat. You barely dodged a fire ball thrown by one of the imps down the hallway that narrowly missed your head. With the two prowlers in your hands, you held them in front of you and let their exposed backs absorb the burning onslaught of purple and bright red fireballs from the rest of the demons. The prowlers made a gut-wrenching collection of sounds that were a mix of intense choking from the ways you held them and whimpers of pain from having to endure the carelessness of their own kind. More blasts came from in front of you, and you aimed your shoulder-mounted equipment launcher at them and fired a grenade, which detonated into clusters as it hit the ground and took out a good number of the demons. With the prowler in your left hand, you tightened your hold on its throat, causing it to panic and squirm. You squeezed harder and harder until his neck popped and thick crimson liquid splashed out from the bottom of it. The prowler's life quickly drained away, along with its blood. With the one who still had your hand shoved down its mouth, You dug your right hand farther down the prowler's throat and grabbed the flesh, causing the prowler to give off a suffocated squeal, before you tore your hand out through its chest. The prowler instantly died, its skin from the neck down to its breast had been completely ripped out like an open flap exposing its ribcage.

You tossed the prowlers to the side and killed the final one under your foot by stomping it. Again, and again, and again, you shoved your foot down onto its chest hard, several times, even after it had stopped moving you didn't let up until you heard your foot stomp against the metal floor and put your attention back at the living enemies. They had regained their composure so you pulled out your combat shotgun to blast three explosive rounds at the oncoming demons plus another cluster grenade from your shoulder launcher for good measure. The hallway lit up from the blasts and guts went flying past you. One liver smacked your visor and covered it with blood, so you wiped it off to clear up your vision.

As soon as you did so, several imps who had been a little torn up by the blast but still fully aware, got the complete jump on you and attacked. The imps were all up in your face clawing, biting and screeching. You slammed your fist onto one of them in a blood punch shockwave that splattered a few of them and cleared yourself up a bit. You pulled out your heavy assault rifle and jumped high into the air and dashed over the crowd of demons while blasting them. From up here, you could see that there were seven more imps and four more prowlers. They hurled hell energy fireballs at you from their spot but you dodged most of them by dashing around them in the air. But below you, a ballsy imp clawed at your leg just as you were about to dash and sent you straight into the wall behind you. You crashed into it and made a huge dent before you fell to the ground on your hands and knees. The imp that scratched you ran over and jumped at you with its claws pointed at your face. You unsheathed your wrist blade and aimed it right at the imp. He had effectively killed himself by falling into your setup, which caused him to be impaled by your blade as soon as he reached you.

You saw a prowler disappear in a flash of purple light and teleported onto the side of the wall. From there, he leapt off and soared straight towards you before you could get up. With his palm outstretched towards you, the prowler grabbed your face and slammed it into the side of the wall, you heard a small crack from the back of your skull and your health reserves were now at 103%.  You kicked the prowler off, sending it into the wall on the other side of the hallway. You then got onto your feet and ran over to it. An imp attempted to get in your way but you simply punched it full force in the face, obliterating its head before kicking its body away. The prowler stood up and attempted to slice you with its claws, but you grabbed its arm with your right hand as it swiped its claws at you. Before the prowler could think you lifted its arm up sharply, and with your left hand you bashed your fist under its elbow so hard that its forearm and lower arm immediately snapped, exposing the radius bone. The prowler cried out in pain and stared at its broken arm, which you still held, in disbelief. You shoved the exposed bone in its elbow into the prowler's face, impaling it and causing it to drop dead with its mouth and eyes still displaying its final moments of shock.

An imp jumped at you and swiped across your face, creating large burning claw marks on your visor. More imps came over to you and pushed you to the ground and began clawing at your chest wildly, making small splashes of blood against the walls until you thrust yourself up and pushed them all off you.. You pulled out your chainsaw and shoved it into the side of one imp. The imp yelled in agony as you shoved it through the demon's torso, slicing it in half and refilling your ammunition supply. Two more got off the ground and ran to you, one of them, you stabbed the blade of the chainsaw into its chest, then activated it and swiped it clean out of his torso, and into the shoulder of the one right next to him, proceeding to slice that one diagonally. You pulled out your assault cannon and fired back at the demons as you ran towards them. They continued hurling fireballs at you while you kept your distance.. Another prowler started blinking towards you, you focused in on its energized form that zoomed over to you. The prowler would take form as it sped towards you every few milliseconds. You waited for it to do so... then BAM. A precision shot right through the face. The momentum of its teleportation caused it to keep sliding forward leaving a trail of blood towards you thanks to the large hole in its head. You hopped over the corpse and switched to your rocket launcher, blasting a rocket at the rest of the demons, which you remotely detonated once it got close enough to set off the proximity flare. The three up front imps were immediately blown to bits while the prowler nearby them stumbled to the ground dazed on its hands and knees. As it tried to get up you pulled out your combat shotgun and decimated its hands with the rotating gatling barrel. The prowler fell and its face smacked against the ground and it groaned in pain. You stomped on its lower back and pressed your foot down, cracking its tailbone and causing it to scream in anguish. Then you dug your fingers into the spot right above its tailbone and yanked your hand out, pulling the rest of the prowler's spine out along with its head, which you tossed at the demons rushing to you.

The head whacked an imp up front in the face, causing it to stumble in front of the others. This set off a chain reaction of the imps and the last remaining prowler, the stumbling imp was pushed down by the one running behind it, he landed sideways on the floor and tripped two more behind him, what happened next was the demons all started to trip over each other and create a pile of themselves on the floor, scrambling to get off each other. The last prowler picked its head up and saw you rushing over to it, with your left fist glowing with golden argent energy. It screamed in terror just a second before you struck the pile of hellspawn with a strong blood punch.

From the corner of the hallway, the Kaminoan UAC cultist heard a loud surging and echoing boom and turned around just in time to witness imp and prowler guts and body parts fly through the hallway and splash onto the wall, practically painting the entire surface in a warm, thick, dark red coating. The anxious cultist also heard stomping rapidly approaching which rushed his heartbeat into a dangerous tempo.

"Come on! COME ON!" he said and mashed the panel to call the turbolift. The stomping continued growing closer and louder, the cultist turned to his left in time to see the juggernaut of a Slayer round the corner of the hallway and rush towards him "Plea- AUGH!" the cultist held his hands out and begged before you bashed your shoulder into him and sent him sliding across the floor. You walked over to him, he picked his head up and covered his bleeding nose and bruised eye with his non-broken right arm. "You..." He sneered at you before you grabbed his slightly decomposed and wrinkly head and squeezed hard around his cranium, making the Kaminoan cultist grunt from the pressure to his skull. He looked at you with resistance showing through his large dark eyes illuminated by glowing red irises, "Urgh,  you... Here... tic!" You tossed the cultist by his head into the wall, "AAGHH!" he slammed hard right on his arm, you heard a violent crunch sound before he fell on his side. He picked up his head sluggishly and looked you in the eye "HERETIIIII-!" You silenced him by blasting his head to pieces with buckshot.

On a holoprojector on the floor between the turbolifts, the UAC spokesperson once again appeared and said in a friendly voice, "Every member of the UAC has the potential to shine like a star! But all stars must burst eventually! If they don't, how can their light spread far and wide to give rise to others?" She disappeared with a big, cheerful grin on her face.

The turbolift arrived and the doors opened up. After checking the highest level accessible by this elevator, you moved to enter. You turned toward the elevator doors but were harshly kicked out by a hell knight's strong leg. The hell knight crouched and wiggled its way out of the elevator since it was just barelly short enough to fit in. While you were flat on your back, the hell knight ran over to you and stomped its foot down on your chest, pinning you down and roared as it drew its fist back which burned with demonic fire. It brought its fist down on your head, but you resisted by unsheathing your doom blade and shoving it into its fist. The blade impaled right into the hell knight's middle knuckle. The hell knight yanked its hand back and clutched the bleeding spot between its fingers. After your blade slid out you punched it straight into the hell knight's lower leg, cracking a bone in its ankle. It roared again and stumbled off you, allowing you to kip up, and kick the hell knight below the chin as you did so. You landed on the hell knight which was lying on the ground, and as it gave you one final vicious roar you through its neck with your blade, decapitating it. Now that you were finally done here, you stepped off the hell knight's corpse and walked into the turbolift, setting it to go to the highest floor accessible to it.

"All UAC personnel. Evacuation is advised." The automated voice said over the speakers. "The Slayer is on the ship. Retreat in progress. I repeat, retreat is in progress." You jerked your head towards the speaker at the sound of this. They were retreating from the battle. You couldn't let the priest get away, you finally had him cornered. You couldn't fail, not when you were so painfully close. If you got to him then he would have to summon his guardian to stop you, and you could finally vanquish his soul.

The doors to the turbolift opened, There to meet you was a mecha zombie that was facing the opposite direction. Before it turned around to see who had entered the floor you grabbed its head and yanked it clean off before tossing it at the crowd of UAC cultists who were rushing to evacuate. The mecha zombie head bashed into the face of an unsuspecting human cultist who was instantly knocked out and fell to the side. The rest of the cultists instantly looked at the elevator.

"He's here?!"

"How is he still alive?!"

"Get out of the way!"

"They promised we'd be safe!"

"I don't wanna die!"

You wasted no time dashing through the crowd, bludgeoning a few of the UAC cultist personnel in your path and rushing down the wide hallway towards the next turbolift at the end. But suddenly a door on the right was busted down and slammed into the opposite wall several feet away from you, and you abruptly bumped into an energy shield that appeared out of the blue. A carcass strided out of the room with a mancubus following not far behind, accompanied by several possessed and deformed clone troopers wearing armor belonging to the 187th battalion.

A few of the possessed rushed over at you mindlessly to attack. You took advantage of this and unloaded shot after shot from your plasma rifle into the carcass' shield. The clones ran up to you and smacked and clawed at the shield, hungry to taste of the Hell walker's flesh and blood. After a few seconds of consecutive plasma shots, the shield detonated in a shocking blast which blew the possessed apart and sent them flying backwards in pieces.

The carcass was upset that his shield had been destroyed and sent a surge of demonic energy through the floor that made its way towards you and shot upwards right under your feet. You were propelled into the air with burns on your body, but the argent energy left over from the possessed made due and healed you. The mancubus started hauling its abnormally large case towards you, while bringing its cannons up to fire blasts of hot burning lava. You dashed left and right in avoidance, as you were in the air, the carcass fired several rings of demonic energy at you. You jumped off the wall and kept avoiding all the ranged attacks, until the carcass put up another shield in your way, causing you to face plant into it and slide down against it, right into more possessed clone troopers. The clone troopers grabbed onto your arms and shoulders, trying to hold you down. You thrashed your arms around and shook them off. One came up to you and sliced along your chest with its claws, creating a deep mark but leaving your health at optimal levels. You were fine, until you heard a blaster shot go off and felt a sharp sting on your back. You turned your head around and peaked over your shoulder. A possessed clone snarled at you, with its blaster pointed at your back and steaming from the barrel. A few more nearby aimed their blasters at you and started firing at you. You swung your arms at them and thrashed wildly, sending several possessed flying into the walls and allowing you to absorb their argent energy which compensated for the blaster bolts that you were taking.

You were stopped when a possessed soldier managed to back hand you hard in the face with his rifle. Your visor had a decent crack on it thanks to the potshot, and you staggered for a moment. Before you could retaliate, another possessed grabbed your arm and embraced it tightly. You grabbed the possessed soldier's head and yanked it out along with its spine. Another possessed grabbed you from behind in a headlock and screeched right next to your ear. You grabbed his arm and managed to pry it away from your neck, but before you could take the possessed off, two more once again grabbed at your arms and held them tight. You released  your doom blade, driving it into the chest of the possessed clinging to your left arm, but then a few more grabbed onto your shoulders and forced you down. The one still holding you in a headlock sank its teeth into your shoulder, taking out a chunk of your life force. The possessed soldiers continued dog piling on you after pulling you down flat on the floor and did everything to make you feel pain. They bit you, they clawed you, they shot you, they punched and kicked you, they did everything. Then there was an intense burning that sent your health reserves into the red. You heard the sound of steam above you. You lifted your head up and saw the mancubus blast some hot magma that zoomed over your vision and landed on top of you, evident by the burning sensation becoming worse.

From nearby, the carcass slammed its blaster into the ground and sent a shockwave of hell energy under you again but with the rest of the demons weighing you down, you were not propelled up, instead you were forced to endure the burning pain of the hell energy against your chest for a few seconds.

Your gauntlet glowed once again with volts of energy, but this time not only was it both of your gauntlets, but the energy was a hot burning red instead of divine gold. You had had enough of going easy on these bastards. You clenched your fist in anger and immediately as you did so, a squishing sound was heard in front of you, then you wasted no strength pushing your torso right side up really quickly, all of the possessed instantly went flying backwards and splattering into the wall making large red stains. One went flying at the mancubus in front of you, whose face was bleeding heavily and was deformed as if it had been beaten up one hundred times in a second, only to be slammed into the face by the flying imp and hit so hard in the head that it tumbled backwards and landed on its back, where you could see the mechanical fuel reserves for its arm cannons were cracked up and spewing out sparks. From behind you, you sensed that the carcass was rushing at you to attack. You slammed the backside of your glowing right gauntlet into the side of its face. The carcass' entire head was immediately reduced to red bloody bits by your backhand slap. It flew to the right and crashed into the wall so hard that its body became stuck in the dent it made.

The red energy stopped surging through your gauntlets. you steadied your breathing and relaxed your fist, the squishing sound from the mancubus ceased and it seemed to relax a little, letting out painful grunts and gasps. You jumped over to the mancubus and landed hard on the mancubus' head, your right foot landed on its left tusk causing it to snap off, the mancubus yelped in pain from this. You grabbed the tusk and plunged it hard into the mancubus' forehead, causing it to scream in pain loudly. You rapidly drove the tusk into its head over and over again for several seconds until the mancubus finally shut up and let its head hang limply from its neck. The crack on your visor and the other wounds you had, immediately sealed themselves up.

You jumped off the mancubus and ran towards the elevator. Another door opened nearby said elevator, and a trio of UAC guards ran out and aimed their guns at you. "STOP!" the one in the middle yelled "You can't go past this point!..." you didn't stop. "Stop... Stop! Hold on, HOL- AHHH!" You didn't even slow down and ran right through him, toppling him to the ground and then stomping through his chest as you continued sprinting towards the elevator.

"COMMANDER!"

"HOLY CRUD!" The other two guards were shocked at what just happened and inspected their dead commander whose body was now a torso and groin connected only by a stretched out trail of blood and intestines. As you reached the elevator, the UAC spokesperson once again appeared on a holo-projector

"No pain, no gain. Amirite or am I right guys?" She said in her trademark catchy, positive and enthusiastic tone, that was also just slightly demonically distorted.

You called the turbolift, which opened up immediately. But as you approached the doors, a prowler leapt out from on the elevator wall, it grabbed your face and flew to the other side of the room until it slammed your face into the wall. You heard a crack behind your head. It came from the wall.

"Yeah! How do you like it you piece of heretic dirt!?" You kicked the prowler off of you and looked at the two UAC guards were still there freaking out over their dead commander. The prowler roared and threw itself at you again, hoping to stab its claws into your face. You looked back at the prowler, grabbed its hand away from your visor, then you squeezed hard and snapped its wrist. The prowler grabbed its wrist and screamed in anguish while backing away hastily, but you jumped up at it and executed a drop kick into the prowler's chest. The prowler flew towards the same spot that it smashed your head into, causing the dent that had been made on the wall to sink deeper. You ran up to the prowler and grabbed its head, making it squeal in terror, before you turned around facing the elevator, tossed the prowler into the air in front of you, and punched the prowler hard in the face, sending it flying back into the turbolift with you dashing in after it. The doors closed immediately behind you and the turbolift was sent up with the sounds of banging metal, scrapes, punches, and stabs being audible from outside for a few seconds.

Atop the turbolift shaft, on the main bridge, there was only one crewmember left, a female Kaminoan wearing a UAC garb. She was shouting orders through the radio channels and was talking with two UAC guards when suddenly during their conversation, she gasped loudly, her red demonic eyes were wide with terror.

"HE'S COMING HERE!?" She exclaimed and looked back at the turbolift in terror.

She ended communications with them and rushed to a holo-projector in the center of the room. She hastily typed on the machine's keys and a few moments later, Dead Ranak's image was projected over the device..

"Priest Ranak" the kaminoan said and knelt before him with her expression calming down.

"Captain," Ranak said. "What shall it be that my disciple requests?"

"Merciful high priest," The kaminoan said, "The unchained predator grows nigh as we speak, I merely wished to ensure that he had not inflicted harm upon thou holiness."

"The beast has ferocity but he lacks intelligence and logic." Ranak said, "I appreciate your caution and security, but you need not worry for my life. I have easily evaded the Slayer and now remain safe and in secure on the last cruiser. Soon we will leave this planet. Nevertheless, your concern for my well-being is most comforting. You are a worthy acolyte; I see it was the will of the Khan Maykr that you would lead our crusaders into battle against the non-believers."

"We will abandon the crusade on this planet that serves the non-believers?" The Kaminoan asked

"Only temporarily, my dearly devoted." Nilox said. "The non-believers in the Republic would not have been an issue would it not have been for the treachery of the traitorous ARC, and the intervention of the cursed hellwalker." Nilox clenched his fist in a slip of visible anger and hatred at that last part, but he quickly regained his composure and readdressed his disciple. "Do not fret, we will not end this struggle for salvation here. We may have lost the battle, but with the providence of the holy Khan Maykr, we shall reign victorious over the war."

"Almighty priest," the Kaminoan said, "I am honored to serve thou holiness." She rose up, "I shall depart this vessel and join in the noble struggle once more." She turned to walk away

"I'm afraid..." Ranak said, "That cannot happen."

The Kaminoan Stopped and looked at him surprised. "My priest?"

"It seems that you are still needed aboard this ship. You must stay here and ensure that the heretic does not find the location of myself, nor any information regarding my guardian." Ranak said.

"I... I'm afraid I fail to grasp understanding of thy decree." the cultist said.

"This ship contains valuable information that is no longer of use to us but will be very dangerous for us in the hands of the Republic, or worse, the Slayer." Ranak said. "That is why you must destroy this ship to ensure that all of the terminals are rendered useless and beyond repair... and none of my followers live to be interrogated by our enemies."

"My- my glorious priest, you would have me perish here? But, what of your promise of mortal atonement, and... our crewmembers, they will be in great pain. They will be-"

"You do not need understanding of what I ask of you," Deag Ranak said. He tipped his staff slightly forward, making the Kaminaon freeze in place, "You know your purpose for being given life... You are a servant of mine, and of the Khan Maykr. You are the hand of the divine, an instrument of my will, you surrender yourself to me. You have dedicated your life to the service of the lords of hell, and the Maykrs. That is why you are given life, to give tribute to the glory of the gods, and to break the wills of their enemies, no matter the cost to you."

The Kaminoan's irises glowed brighter and she focused her full attention on him, she did not take her eyes away, she dared not miss a nano second of what he was saying, she could not even blink as she stared at the hell priest in complete submission. She bowed down to him once again, "High priest... my faith is strong, I am proud to live in service to our divine rulers."

Ranak flashed a nasty smile at her and brought his staff upright again. "I never doubted your faith, young one. Because of your devotion, you have earned your keep in the new world that the UAC shall herald forth. You shall have power, riches, pleasure, your heart's desire for all eternity."

"Thank you, my priest, I do not deserve such happiness, yet I am truly honored." The Kaminoan said.

"As am I to have been your guiding hand. Now," Ranak said. "Scuttle this ship. I want any and all data on board destroyed beyond any means of access. I doubt the beast will perish from it, he is strong, but it will hold him back monumentally in his devious quest to destroy me. Only you can perform this act of devotion."

"I will do it." The Kaminoan said, picking her head up. "I will gladly lay down my life for thou holiness! For the glory of the Maykrs!"

"Then you have saved the people of your galaxy, as I knew you always would. Do not fail me... my precious disciple." Ranak said before disappearing from the holo-projector. The Kaminoan walked over to the central console of the bridge. She leaned over the hypermatter reactor panel.

She looked outside at the Republic cruiser still firing at the ship. "These heretics, they do not have any light within their soul. I will show it to them." She said. "Holy vessel, with your last act, engulf the non-believers in a beautiful flare of divine judgment." She started flipping switches and twisting knobs, setting off parameters and ceasing functions.

"Attention," the automated voice of the ship said after several seconds of the Kaminoan fiddling with control operations, "Main Hypermatter reactor cooling systems are now offline, Maintenance required immediately."

With the cooling systems and other safety parameters offline, the ship would be destroyed immediately by an attempted hyperspace jump. Any attempt at making a jump would result in the hypermatter in the reactors reaching unsafe and unkept temperatures without the cooling system keeping them stable, the hypermatter would become so hot that it would quickly melt through and cause a chain reaction, leading to the ship tearing itself apart. She walked over to the navi computer and started inserting a random set of coordinates. It didn't matter where they were going. One way or another this ship was heading towards oblivion and it was going to take all of its records and intel with it.

"Warning." The automated voice said again. "Hypermatter reactor temperatures are rising. Lightspeed jump will result in ship destruction."

Suddenly the Kaminoan heard a loud thud and a scraping sound. She darted her head to the back of the room, and to her horror, the doors to the turbolift had been bashed clean off their hinges, and in the blood-splattered, bullet hole-riddled turbolift stood the Slayer himself, holding the headless, armless, left-legless, more or less skinless corpse of the prowler in your hands. You tossed the corpse out of the elevator and it rolled several feet in front of you, leaving a short bloody trail towards the elevator.

"You're too late." the Kaminoan sneered at you. "He is already gone, you came all this way for nothing, HERETIC!" The Kaminoan hastily finished inputting the coordinates into the navi computer. Just as she was finishing, she put her hand over the jump lever, "AUGH!"

She held her bludgeoned hand, which had just been blasted with your shotgun. She stepped to the side behind a seat to grab cover, but you kept on firing your shotgun at the same spot.

"No!" She suddenly realized that she wasn't your target, "NO!" She ran up in front of the navi computer and spread her arms out, protecting the navi computer from being destroyed. You kept firing at her indifferently, but she grunted through the pain while clenching her fists and teeth, unwilling to let any damage be done to the navi computer. You kept firing a few more shots until you pulled the trigger one last time, and all  you heard was a click. You looked down at your shotgun before letting it disappear from your hands and reaching behind you to grab your heavy assault cannon.

"Ughhh..." The Kaminoan fell onto her hands and knees with blood squirting out of her while she moaned in pain. "Kill him!!" The kaminoan shrieked, covering the bullet holes in her torso with her arm, "Don't let him come here!" Five imps and one hell knight appeared in the room while the cultist turned back to the navi computer and finished up her preparations.

The hell knight jumped up and brought its flaming fist down on you, but you dashed to the left in time and landed a precision shot on the side of its head. An imp jumped up and grabbed your gun, holding it down. You grabbed the sides of its head and with full force and slammed it into your own forehead hard. When the imp staggered backwards, it had a large indentation on its head where it's face had been pressed into its skull which it rubbed, trying to comprehend what had just happened before it fell dead. The hell knight growled, grabbing your attention again, before it tried to punch you from behind. You dodged out of the way, causing its fist to brush the side of your helmet. You grabbed its fist, pulled it further in front of you, and slammed the hell knight's arm hard on your shoulder, snapping its radius and Ulna. You then swung the hell knight over your shoulder and sent it crashing into the other three imps. It rolled over one, flattening it. You didn't waste any time landing another precision shot on the hell knight, then launching a grenade form your shoulder launcher which landed a few feet from the hell knight, then quick swapping to your plasma rifle and unloading a few rounds into the hell knight, filling up the heat supply and blasting the heat wave at the demons, then quick swapping to your rocket launcher and blasting one rocket on it, this time causing the imps to stagger, before the explosive grenade detonated and took off a load of the hell knights flesh along with the life of one of the imps, then you finished your attack with a flurry of chaingun rounds. The hell knight stood up with much of its skeleton exposed, before roaring at you, grabbing the last imp which was still senseless, and hurling it at you from across the room in anger. You pulled out your chainsaw and sliced the imp in half midair, its remains slid across the floor behind you and you absorbed the ammo from it.

"You are faithless... " The cultist said from in front of the navi computer. "You cannot prevent what is coming!" As she said  that, you ran to the hell knight with your shotgun in hand, and let loose with the automatic rotating barrel, blasting more flesh and muscle off the hell knight before it tripped and stood on its hand and knees dazed. "We will not let  you stand in the way of our ascension." You jumped behind the hell knight, grabbed the sides of its head, and twisted its head backwards, snapping its neck and killing it.

You tugged its head, ripping it clean off its neck, before tossing it towards the navi computer. The cultist however, did not move and simply grunted in pain after blocking the large hell knight head from doing any damage to the navi computer. "URRGH!... You are weak, heretic!" She yelled at you, "The Maykr's are my strength, as they are yours, but unlike you I will not betray my role as their servant!" You lifted your shotgun at her and fired. The cultist grunted, unwilling to express the true extent of her physical pain. Her uniform was now fully stained in the darkest maroon color and was dripping heavily, filling up the cracks in the floor and making a large puddle of blood that almost stretched all the way to you. Yet she persevered, not out of her own will, of course. She crouched down in pain, but stiffly rose back up. "You abandoned your calling! You are the reason your Night Sentinels had to suffer!" She reached for the jump lever, "GAH! AAAHH!" You fired at her once again, this time obliterating her hand into a mutilated mess that squirted out lots of blood. She held it with her good hand and struggled to silence her cries of pain. She looked back at you in anger and frustration. "Gurrghh. Hell will have its retribution, and there is nothing you can do about it." You fired another shot at her and she collapsed below the navi computer as you walked over to her, your feet splashing in the blood puddles. Her head rose up once again. "The monolith draws near." She pulled herself back up to the computer "This galaxy... it will give us our birthright-" You shot at her again, "The reckoning... is... inevitable." You blasted her again, causing her to collapse against the navi computer, but she wasn't ready to go yet. With her final ounce of strength, she stretched her long neck up and grabbed the jump lever in her mouth, and with a strong grip of her teeth, pulled the lever down as the weight of her body caused her to drop to the floor. "The monolith... draws... near..." She whispered with her final breaths, "And there is... nothing... anyone... can.. do... to stop it..." Her face splashed into the puddle of blood she had spilled onto the floor, and she lay there motionless.

"WARNING!" The automated voice said, "Hypermatter reactor precautionary measures are failing. Ship destruction is imminent." You darted your head around the room in surprise. The ship suddenly shook, almost causing you to lose your balance. You slowly looked around you. The panels in the room spewed out sparks, and lights flickered rapidly. "Reactor stabilization reaching critical levels." The automated voice said. "Evacuation is advised. I repeat, Evacuation is advised."

You dashed over to the navi computer and kicked the dead Kaminaon cultist's body out of the way, before wiping the blood off the monitor. The screen displayed that the reactor was falling apart and the light speed drives were overloading with hypermatter. You practically just got here, you have no idea how any of this stuff works. "Warning, ship destruction is immine-"

You were engulfed in flames before the automated voice could finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.1K 31
{Jedi Fallen Order x Male Jedi Reader x Mass Effect Trilogy} [ALPHA Series] (Y/N) Voridus, once a Jedi Padawan, now a Jedi in hiding from the Empire...
20.1K 515 44
Attempting to retreat from a losing battle, the Ghost Crew unknowingly jumps into a wormhole and crash lands on an unfamiliar planet. Seeing the fire...
230 4 11
Let me tell you a story, a story of constant battle between good and evil, of brave and wise Jedi and vicious and powerful Sith. Of soldiers, smuggle...
2K 72 31
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...