Stars In Daylight(Johnny x re...

By MusicStrike

Y/n L/n comes from an emotionally abusive household. Her Father being a Wolf and her Mother being a butterfl... More

Chapter:1
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter: 8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Finished
SEQUEL!

Chapter:2

781 21 5
By MusicStrike

Word Count ~ 2117

Y/n POV

You woke up and dressed

(These are just suggestions you could wear anything you want but you will be wearing a beanie or hat to hide your hair because wolves aren't supposed to have hair so you chose to hide it)

and put on your favourite beanie/hat.

You went out of your room and saw your sisters ready to go and thats when you guys noticed that you guys were gonna be late.

Thats how you ended up running all the way there and you were so nervous that you didn't notice a certain gorilla staring at you.

Time skip~

"Alright could I have the next group act"

"Thats us", your older sister said you guys heading to the stage.

You and your sisters walk up on stage and start singing hallelujah. (You guys are singing the pentatonix version) then after a little while of singing your part came on so you started singing it.

"Well maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya"

Then for some reason your sister started to sing your part, stealing your time to shine and you let her purposely singing really soft to the point where no one could here you.

You guys then finished your song your sisters taking most of the spotlight.

"Alright next act.. oh wait a minute you with the beanie could you come back for a sec"

No POV

Y/n pointed to herself in confusion a lot of other acts confused too.

"Yes, you", Mr. Moon said while Johnny was about to go on stage ,"Sorry uh... Johnny, I just wanted to see something, is it alright if you could sing a song", he said asking Y/n who was confused but complied.

"D-do you have a piano I c-could use"

"Of course Johnny could you get her the piano, its right beside you"

"O-Oh of course", Johnny said moving the piano with ease towards Y/n.

Y/n pulled out the seat and started playing lovely by Billie Eilish.

"Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out
But you never go away
So I guess I gotta stay now
Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home
Walkin' out of town
Lookin' for a better place
Something's on my mind
Always in my head space
But I know some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can't fight my fear
Isn't it lovely, all alone
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home
Whoa, yeah
Yeah, ah
Whoa, whoa
Hello, welcome home"

Everyone was shocked including Y/n's sisters.

"Wow that was amazing, thank you Y/n. Alright Johnny you're up"

Johnny POV

After Y/n finished her song I was shocked she had such a beautiful voice and thats when I recognized her as the girl from the cafe.

"Johnny you're up", Mr. Moon said snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked on the stage feeling very nervous especially because Y/n stayed back to watch my performance. I then walked up to the mic and started singing.

"Guess its true,
Im not good at a one night stand
But I still need love cause I'm just a man
These nights never seem to go to plan
I don't want you to leave will you hold my hand
Oh won't you stay with me
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love, its clear to see
But darling, stay with me
Why am I so emotional
No, its not a good look
Gain some self-control
Deep down, I know this never works
But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt
Oh won't you stay with me
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love its clear to see
But darling stay with me
Oh won't you stay with me
Cause you're all I need
This ain't love its clear to see
But darling stay with me"

When I finished singing I noticed Y/n staring at me ,'Oh my goodness I was horrible wasn't I' I thought to myself in a state of panic.

After that Mr. Moon said something to me but I wasn't paying attention.

"Alright next act", Moon said interrupting my thoughts, me walking off the stage. I sat down waiting for selection and noticed Y/n sitting by herself but I didn't want to bother her cause it looked like she was thinking hard about something.

After a while we were all called up on stage and it was time for selection and I was nervous.

No POV

"Alright group acts", Mr. Moon said all the group acts stepping forward with nervousness.

"Ill take you guys", Mr. Moon said pointing to a group of frogs who celebrated and walking up to two porcupines.

"And which one of you is the girl"

"Haha very funny"

"Loud and horrible but shows promise, welcome to the show"

"Cool I guess we could hang"

"No no, I just want her, not you", Mr. Moon said walking up to the group of wolves leaving them in shock.

"Ok Y/n... Beautiful voice but lacks confidence, which we can work on, welcome to the show", Mr. Moon said checking his list.

"Its ok Mr. Moon it could just be me and Claire", Izzy said

"Nope just her not you two", Mr. Moon said making Izzy and Claire furious.

"All right the rest of the group acts thank you so much!", he said making them groan in disappointment.

"Oh don't feel bad folks there will be a 10% discount for everyone", Mr. Moon said trying to cheer them up.

Y/n POV

"Y/n, don't expect to come back to the apartment", Izzy said to you in a threatening voice while walking away.

"Okay soloists.. Johnny, Mike, Pete, Richard, Daniel, and Ray'", Buster said walking up to them as they stood up front.

"Oohoo Mike Wowza! Gotta have you in my show"

"Well if you insist",he said sounding very arrogant making you already dislike him.

"Ok Ill take Ali, nice work there kid", he said your sister over the moon that she was picked.

"And ill take Pete..and one more"

Just then when Buster was walking behind Richard he passed gas in front of Buster's face making you cringe.

"Thanks for coming Richard", Buster said making Richard upset stomping his foot on the ground which happened to be were Ray was, crushing him underneath.

"Oh Ray I got you", Richard said carrying Ray off the stage leaving the theatre passing gas repeatedly.

"Ok then il'l take..."

Your ears perked up and you started walking closer to Buster lowering your self so that you could whisper in his ears.

"Take Johnny, no offence to Daniel but him being a giraffe, lets just say its gonna be hard for him to hear you and trust me it will drive you insane", you said whispering in his ear.

You knew Buster from Eddie because you and Eddie are family friends and thats how you met Buster. You didn't know him well but you two got along every time you met and trusted each others judgement.

"You got a good point there Y/n, good observation", Buster said as you walked away going back to your spot on the side of the stage.

"Then il'l take Johnny. Thank you Daniel"

"Huh are you talking to me", Daniel said very confused.

"She's right this is driving me nuts", Buster whispered but was loud enough for you to hear.

Buster then grabbed the megaphone from Ms. Crawly and Spoke into it.

"Thank you Daniel, Goodbye", Buster said dismissing Daniel.

"Ok that's everyone on my list", Buster said making everyone groan, upset that they were not chosen.

"Oh wait, is Rosita still here!", Buster called into the crowd of people.

"Yes I'm here", a pig said walking out of the crowd which you guessed was Rosita.

"Rosita, Rosita, Rosita,...great set of pipes but boring to watch"

"I knew it", she said looking very upset.

"So what should I do, I could partner you up with..Gunter! Gunter where are ya"

"Ja, ja this is me", he said running up to them jumping and striking a pose.

You liked his spirits but he was really energized which kinda bothered you a bit but you would learn to get used to it. After that you kinda just blocked out there conversation wondering where you were gonna sleep tonight knowing your older sisters weren't going to allow you in the apartment.

"Ok you are my chosen few", Buster said snapping you out of your thoughts but then losing you right after, 'I think they were talking about the money when Buster ran out the room with Ms. Crawly in tow', you thought to yourself when Buster ran out the room.

When Buster left everyone started mingling but you couldn't care less until someone came up to you tapping your shoulder getting your attention.

"Hey"

"hey", you said back, turning around to see who it was only to be met face to face with a gorilla.

"Johnny right", you said facing him.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you remembered my name, anyways I just wanted to say that Mr. Moon is right you have a beautiful singing voice"

"You as well, I think your accent makes your singing quite unique don't you think", you said getting up from the crate you were sitting on standing in front of him and realizing that he was a lot taller than you and he was slouching a bit.

"Really", he said you nodding in response.

"Hey I was wondering what Mr. Moon meant about you lacking confidence, I mean you seemed fine to me", he said, you just figured that he must have been standing on your left side because if he looked at your right hand it was shaking the whole time you were singing.

But before you could answer him Buster interrupted you.

"Im gonna have to send you all home", Buster said making everyone including you turn to him in confusion.

"Because like my dad used to say, 'Get a good nights sleep and do a great days work'. Thats right! Rehearsals begin first thing tomorrow morning and if you wanna win that 100 grand then you gotta work harder than you've ever did in your lives so get some sleep and DREAM BIG DREAMS"!

After that everyone left but you stayed behind Buster noticing this and walking towards you.

"You can go home now, I dismissed all the acts"

"Is it ok if I help you clean up here instead", you said Ali joining you and nodding.

"Of course but wouldn't you just want to go home", he said, your sister then started explaining your situation while you started cleaning up.

Time skip~

After cleaning up back stage you heard the main doors open so you went to go check it out. You walked towards the front and saw Johnny entering the doors.

"Mr. Moon are you here", he said walking further in and speaking again.

"I just left my skateboard here and came to retrieve it"

"Johnny your skateboards right over there", you said pointing to his skateboard leaning on the wall.

"Oh thank you", he said grabbing his skateboard and putting it under his arm.

"No problem", you said walking backstage.

But for some reason he started following you and then started talking ,"What are you doing here? Weren't all the acts dismissed" he questioned.

"Oh um actually I'm just here to help clean up", you said grabbing a bunch of boxes struggling to carry them all.

"Oh let me help you with that", he said grabbing most of the boxes from your arms and following you to Buster's office and placing them next to were you put them.

"Hey Y/n..."

"Yes", you said turning to him, him trailing in thought taking a while to respond.

"Um see you tomorrow, yeah"

"Yeah see you tomorrow", you said watching him leaving Buster's office and walking down the stairs.

But you couldn't shake off the feeling of him wanting to say something else...

A/n

Woohoo I just finished the second chapter which is definitely longer than the first honestly proof-reading this was a pain but was definitely worth it. By the way my proofreading sucks so there still might be some errors.

Anyways if you guys have any questions or ideas or just need someone to talk to my messages are always open.

~MusicStrike

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 11
โ€ข๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐๐ฎ๐๐žโ€ข 24 046 words,62 hou...
62.9K 1.4K 33
{ONGOING} Requests Open! Female reader - mainly female x female, but there are a few male x female dotted here and there. โ—ฆWritten in second person (...
21.5K 405 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
22.8K 732 58
"And i wouldn't marry me either" - You're loosing me, Taylor Swift "But i'd marry you with paper rings, ohoh, that's right. You're the one i want"...