For The First Time (A "Big Di...

Galing kay FandomLove

In 'Magic Mike' "Big Dick" Richie didn't get much spotlight, or a girl. I decided to fix that :) The characte... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 1

4K 43 0
Galing kay FandomLove

Ashley Winchester zippered her dark blue hoodie further up as she made her way past a small group of women waiting outside the club entrance. She was meeting her best friend Tiffany outside. 

Where r u?

Ashley texted as she walked through the chilly evening air. 

"Right here." Ashley jumped at the close proximity of the voice. Tiffany laughed as she watched her friend put her phone in her jeans pocket. "Please tell me you're not wearing that." Tiffany said as she looked over Ashley's appearance. The clothing required to get in wasn't exactly Ashley's usual clothing. Tiffany was wearing a one shouldered purple blouse; which swooped from right to left. The front folded slightly a few times; showcasing her breasts in a tasteful yet teasing way. Her longish legs were clad in white skinny jeans. A pair of bright purple and pink high heels finished it off. Ashley on the other hand had on dark grey plaid skater shoes and dark blue jeans. She unzippered her hoodie to show that she was halfway decent. She had a low cut blank tank top; and a cropped sleeve blue plaid shirt, halfway buttoned. "Are you kidding me?" Ashley's brow furrowed. 

"What?" 

"You're not wearing that in there... I won't let you." She paused for a second. Tiffany's initial plan to get Ashley out more, and secretly hook her up with one of Mike's stripper friends, would not succeed if she was dressed like that. "C'mon.. follow me." Within minutes they were outside Tiffany's car. "We've got plenty of time." She said as she searched her mini closet in the trunk. Once finding the perfect outfit; they ventured to the bathrooms. "Change chicky." Tiffany said as she shoved the clothes into Ashley's arms. 

"What? Wh-" Ashley stopped as she looked at what her friend had handed her. "Ohhh no.." She said as she looked at the dress; shaking her head. 

"Ohhh yes." Tiffany said with a nod. "You're not leaving here until you change." Ashley glared at her bestfriend; mostly because she knew that she would keep that promise. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Ashley asked as she finished adjusting her new outfit behind the bathroom stall. 

"Good God woman, you're making it sound like I'm torturing you." 

"You kind of are." Ashley said with a slight laugh. 

"Oh shut up and just get out here! I wanna see youuu!" Tiffany said eagerly. Ashley let out a breath past her lips, sighing, as she opened the stall door. Ashley now had on a black dress that ended at about the mid-top of her thighs. The fabric hugged her legs, and loosened as it reached her hips. The front plunged slightly in a "V" shape; billowing a little in the front. Small round silver gems created the straps on either shoulder. From the top of her shoulders, and down her forearm were exposed; but the fabric came back together just above her elbows. Finally, there were ties in the back that rested above her shoulder blades; exposing from her nape to her mid-back. A pair of black heeled boots finished Ashley's new look. Tiny gold dots decorated the bottom of the head. There was a giant gold buckle on either boot; with smaller gold circles around it. The tops of the boots were scrunched slightly; ending at her knees. "Holy fuck... you look hot!" Tiffany had to admit that she looked hot too, but tonight wasn't about her. Tonight was  about getting her friend out more, and setting her up with "Big Dick" Richie. Ashley couldn't help but smile at her best friends openness. Dickie's gonna fawn after her like a fuckin' puppy.. Tiffany thought with a smile. Ashley could feel her ears turning red. 

"I don't know.." 

"Come on Ash.." Tiffany said as she grabbed her friends shoulders and turned her to face the mirror. "Even you have to admit that you look fucking amazing." Ashley reluctantly had to agree, but she would never admit that to Tiffany. She'd never hear the end of it. But she didn't have to say a thing. Tiffany could tell Ashley liked it just by the twinkle in her eyes. "Alright chicy.. let's go!" 

*~*~*

The sound of screaming women was deafening as the men came onto the stage. The song "It's Raining Men" blasted through the bar's speakers; accompanied by much grinding and hip thrusting. Tiffany screamed for her man; Mike, or "Magic Mike" as was his stage name. Ashley's eyes however had been caught by another. The man known as "Big Dick" Richie; who was moving to her right. The 6'5" man had ripped off his black trench coat as he hip fucked the air. He now had the black collar of a shirt around his neck, and a narrow black tie on. Black suspenders rested on his broad shoulders. Ashley bit her lower lip as she watched him grind his hips against the stage. God I wish I was that stage... She felt her cheeks redden as she caught him staring at her. "Big Dick" Richie extended his arm towards her as he continued to grind his hips. 

"You alright?" Tiffany asked with a laugh as she looked at her friend. Her guess was that Ashley had been watching Richie the entire night. Good God his solo is gonna kill her... Tiffany thought. She smiled inwardly; she was successfully setting her best friend up with another friend. "Ash!" 

"Huh?... Yeah.. Yeah I'm okay. Just... wow.." Tiffany laughed. 

"Like any of 'em?" Ashley furrowed her brow at her friend. Am I that transparent?.. Ashley thought as she licked her lips. 

"Umm... no, no not really.." Tiffany looked skeptically at her friend. 

"Seriously Ash? I know you like one of 'em. C'mon... spill." She smiled; her cheeks reddened slightly. "Oh my g-... you like Dickie don't you?!" Tiffany tried to sound as shocked about it as she could. After all, it was called a set up for a reason. Her silence was the perfect answer. "Holy shit I knew it!" 

"Whaat? He's just so..." Ashley sighed. 

"Hot? Sexy?... Fuckable?" Ashley's mouth dropped. 

"Tiffany!" She said with a laugh; incredulous. Tiffany laughed wickedly. 

"Hehehe, you can't hide your thoughts from me there chicky." 

Solo dances. Ashley had never been more excited in her life. It felt like forever before Richie came out on stage. Out of all the other women in the club, she had been chosen to go up on the stage. Her blood raced through her veins as she sat in a chair beside a giant white screen. Ashley watched in awe as the screen was lit from behind, and "Big Dick" Richie appeared as a silhouette. He moved his body sensually as he removed his suspenders, and other clothing. Within minutes, he had lived up to his name. Then, suddenly, Richie pounced in front of her from behind the screen. Black jeans clung to his long legs; his chest completely bare. The suspenders dangled at his sides. A growl escaped his lips as his huge hands gripped the chair. Ashley gasped as he started to grind his hips in front of her face. Her heart was beating a mile a minute. Was this seriously happening?! Richie grabbed her hand and ran it along his bare chest; moving rhythmically as he did so. A smirk crossed his lips as he bit his lower lip. He closed his eyes as he moved; creating looks of pleasure and desire. Truth was, he had never really felt anything for any of the women he danced for. But this girl... this girl was different. He wanted to get to know her, take her out and treat her right. A pain of sadness gripped his heart as he finished his dance, because he knew he'd never see her again. 

*~*~*

Tiffany managed to time it so that they were leaving the same time the guys were. Ashley let out a huff of air as she struggled to walk in her friends heeled boots. 

"I hate these friggen things.... I don't how you can walk in them." She said angrily as she wobbled with every step. Since Ashley wasn't paying attention to where she was walking; Tiffany pushed slightly towards the oncoming Richie. There was a slight "oomph" as the two collided. "Oh wow I-I'm so so sorry.. I'm not normally like this, I don't usually wear heels.. or or dresses..." Ashley stammered as she managed to regain her balance. She trailed off as her eyes met two chocolate brown ones. Richie's. She internally beat herself up as her heart threatened to break its way out of her chest. A flash of recognition, and pleasure, sparkled in his eyes. He smiled before chuckling softly. A deep and masculine sound.

"Are you okay?" 

"I-uhm.. yeah, no.. no I'm not actually. I don't usually wear dresses, or heels, I hate dresses and these boots are trying to kill me I swear. My ankles feel like their about to break in half but I-.." Shit! I just went to total bitch mode... and he's so damn cute too..

"I never woulda known.." He said sarcastically. The smile on his face was cute, playful. Is he flirting with me?! "So.. then why are you wearing heels and a dress.. if you don't, usually wear them?" It was a legit question. Ashley laughed softly. 

"Because I have the most annoying and persistent best friend ever." They shared a good laugh. Butterflies filled her stomach at the sound. He had a great laugh, a great smile. A great everything. 

"You two must be close then." She nodded. 

"Practically sisters." Richie's eyes scanned over her; almost like he was saving what she looked like in his memory. 

"So, I'm guessing you didn't come in those clothes." She shook her head. 

"Nope." He smiled again. Once again, her heart fluttered. 

"Well... do you wanna change?" Oh Dear God you have no idea how good that sounds... Ashley screamed in her mind. She looked from her dress, to Tiffany, and back to Richie. 

"I uh... I don't want you to think less of me.." Her voice was kind of quiet. "It's okay, I'm fine."

"If you're uncomfortable go." He gestured towards the bathrooms that were nearby. "I'll be over here." His voice was genuine. He truly wanted her to be comfortable. She hadn't known him for long, and she was already falling in love. Tiffany, who had been leaning against a nearby wall, then walked towards them. 

"Hey Dickie.." She said with a smirk. "Doesn't she look hot?" Ashley instantly felt her cheeks and ears get flame red. She glanced up and found that Rich was sporting red too. Tiffany I'm going to fucking kill you! Ashley screamed in her head as she glared at her smiling friend. Fuck... I don't want to seem crass.. I really like this girl.. she seems sweet.. Richie thought as he ran his fingers through his ear length black hair. 

"No, I'm not." Ashley said; regarding the "hot" statement. He shrugged a little as he stuffed one of his hands in his jeans pocket. 

"I think you look beautiful." You do?! He smiled widely. "Anyway, are you gonna to change?" Mentally he prayed that she wouldn't; he meant what he had said. Ashley glanced over at Tiffany. She was giving her an "don't you dare" glare.

"I-... No, no I'm fine. I'll just change when I get home." She said with a small smile. 

"Look... if you're not changin' because you're afraid I won't be here... I will." Ashley's heart flipped in her chest. "I can even stand outside the bathroom if you want." He continued as he pointed at the bathrooms. He smiled down at her. "Don't worry.." He began as he brought his hand up to her face, and caressed her cheek with the side of his finger. Just a simple touch got her juices flowing. She couldn't imagine what it'd be like if they slept together.. "You won't miss me too long baby." 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

225K 14.8K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
162K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
85K 2.5K 70
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...