Chapter 3

Ashley practically shook with excitement as she paced her room. Tiffany had called a few minutes prior to give her Richie's number. It was about one in the morning and she was debating on whether or not to call him. Tiffany had told her to "call him right the fuck now." Apparently they had just left the club, so he was definitely awake. She had the number up; all she had to do was press "call." To call, or not to. The question was driving her insane. 

"Oh screw it.." Ashley concluded as she pressed the button; still pacing. 

"Hello?" Her heart stopped at the sound of his voice. She smiled as her pacing slowed. 

"H-Hey Richie.. it's me, Ashley. From the club.." Richie chuckled softly as he sat on his bed. He crossed his legs at his ankles; leaning his back against his headboard. 

"I remember. Wait.. How did you.." He thought for a minute. "Never mind." Ashley laughed softly as she sat on her bed. 

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind. I wanted... Never mind.." 

"I don't mind." In fact, he had wanted to call her, but he didn't have her number. His brow furrowed as he sat forward. One of his legs was bent in front of him, and the other was hanging over the side of the bed. "You wanted what?" 

"It's nothing.."

"It's never nothing babe, tell me." Did he just call me babe?! Her cheeks reddened slightly. 

"I-I wanted to hear your voice." Richie smiled. 

"Good to know I'm not the only one." 

Tiffany stood in the small archway between rooms; watching her boyfriend on the couch. Mike was laying, fully stretched out, with his arms bent back behind his head. His legs were crossed at his ankles. She smiled devilishly as she bit her lower lip. Watch him resist this.. Tiffany then walked out in her brand new two-piece lingerie set from Victoria's Secret. Her bra and panties were black with hot pink lace. She also wore her bright pink and purple "fuck me" heels. She stopped behind him; watching the back of his head. She better fucking call him... She thought as she stared; referring to Ashley and Richie. Nice Tiffany, you're about to fuck your boyfriend and you're thinking about two of your friends... She imagined Mike's hands exploring her body, his body hovering over hers... Forget them!

"Meet me in the bedroom?" Mike chuckled as he closed his eyes; pinching the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. He sighed before responding. 

"You said that before Ti. And like I said, I'm too fucking tired to do.. anything, much less sex." There was a brief silence. Yeah that's what you think...

"Too bad... Guess I just got dressed up for nothing..." Tiffany said nonchalantly as she turned and walked back to the bedroom. Mike's brow furrowed as he turned; his mouth opened to speak. "I can pleasure myself I guess.." She said with a sigh as she leaned against the archway; curving her body in a way that accentuated her body in all the right places. Tiffany bit her finger naughtily as she watched him. Mike stood from the couch as he stared at his girlfriend. He could feel "Mike Junior" begging to be released from his boxers. "Change your mind Mikey?" She asked. Mike chuckled as he shook his head.