Irl DreamSMP oneshots

By Si3SALT

Oneshots based on mainly most of those who are in the DreamSMP and sometimes others. As the title says the o... More

Please read this before you start reading
Floatie (Tommyinnit)
Fracture (KarlJacobs)
Left Out (Ranboo)
Sick (Tommyinnit)
Low Blood Sugar (Bench Trio)
Glasses (Crimeboys)
You've got to do it (Georgenotfound)
The Meet Up (Dream Team)
Peanut Allergy (Quackity)
Do a flip (Tubbo)
Spider (Sapnap)
Jaw (Eret)
I'm not? (Wilbur Soot)
You did great! (DreamNotFound)
Drunk (Tommyinnit)
Stupid? (Foolish)
Uh Sir? (Tommyinnit)
Scoliosis (Dream)
Th's Gross (Tommyinnit)
Nick, do it (Georgenotfound)
Halloween Costumes (DreamTeam)
Just Dance (Karlnap)
Theme Tunes
Happy Birthday (Georgenotfound)
Thanks guys (Ranboo)
Ow, fuck (Sapnap)
Cleaning (Crimeboys)
Headache (Tommyinnit)
Stealing Food (DreamTeam)
Curtains (Quackity)
Jet (Georgenotfound)
Warm (Tina Kitten)
Stupid Ladders (Tommyinnit)
Sex Sells (Crimeboys)
Stood Up (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
I was (Wilbur Soot)
Beaker (Badlinu)
oh. (Tubbo)
Catboo (Ranboo)
Lost (ClingyDuo)
Tattoos (DTQ)
Weary (Tommyinnit)
Sushi (Karl Jacobs)
Pancakes (Tubbo)
Thank you (Lovejoy|Tommyinnit)
In-laws (DreamTeam)
Chlorine (Tommyinnit)
Rat (Quackity)
Antarctica (Dreamnotfound)
Locked in (Crimeboys)
Sunburn (Georgenotfound)
Tour (Crimeboys)
Be careful (Tubbo|Smajor)
Blue meets brown (Crimeboys)
If Tommy says it'll pass soon, then Tubbo believes him. (Clingy Duo)
A sign of his love. Their love. (Crimeboys)
If he breaks it, his heart breaks too (Jack Manifold|Tommyinnit)
It was meant to be (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. (Crimeboys)
Doubt wrapped in a blanket (Crimeboys)
negative outweighs the positive (Smajor|Wilbur Soot)
The suit that will never even graze his hand again (Crimeboys)
Each word collected added to his collage (Crimeboys)
I was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain (Crimeboys)
We have all the time in the world, Sunshine, just relax (Crimeboys)
'The metal contraptions of death' (Crimeboys)
The foot raised. The foot landed. The foot slipped. Good ending (Crimeboys)
He cried over the memories but lack of emotion attached to them (crimeboys)
The emotions a lyric can hold (crimeboys)
Tommy didn't mind(crimeboys)

Halloween (Ranboo)

264 8 0
By Si3SALT

This oneshot may contain inappropriate language, if a warning needs to be added please let me know.
-
Side Note - I'm aware there were many more people there, I was only looking at Aimsey's and Ranboo's Instagram photos and did the cc's I know. There is no shipping in this oneshot.
-

Warning(s) — none
-
Content Creators — Ranboo, Aimsey, Guqqie, Kristen and Philza, Niki Nihachu, Tommyinnit and Smajor
—————————————————————
Ranboo POV
"So?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom and into my bedroom, turning around to show off my Halloween costume.

I'm wearing a white undone button up shirt with blood splattered onto it, a crop-top, black pants, crescent moon necklace and a white mask with blood also splattered on it.

"You look amazing Ran!" Aims smiles, getting off my bed in her own outfit.

They're wearing black pants with suspenders, black undone button up, a collar/tie kind of thing and their usual beanie.

"Thanks, I.. I kind of think so too." I laugh in relief, pushing my hair out of my face.

"We'll be the stars of tonight. " She smirks.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Yep, what time do we have to get to Scott's?"

"Uh.. what time is it?"

"7:23"

"We have to get there at eight, so we have around thirty minutes." I respond, grabbing my heels.

"That's enough time, have you done the eyeliner?" He asks and I pause.

"I knew I was forgetting something." I groan and they laugh.

"Want me to do it for you?" He asks and I nod sheepishly.

"Thanks, you'll probably do a better job than me." I sigh, walking into the bathroom with my heels on.

She follows me in and looks up, "You're even taller with heels, Jesus Christ." He laughs.

"Guess that's what makes me scarier." I return the laugh as they get the eyeliner and eye shadow out of the make-up drawer.

"Can you like- bend down or something?" He asks, struggling to reach me even on his tippy toes.

"Umm," I start, looking around for the stool I usually keep in the bathroom, "Stool!" I exclaim when I land my eyes on it.

I grab it and bring it over in front of the mirror.

"Alright, eyes closed."

I close my eyes, trying not to squint when the wet feeling of the texta touches my eye.

"I will never not hate the feeling of that." I complain when she finishes the eyeliner on both eyes.

"Don't be such a baby." She rolls her eyes jokingly, "Just got to do the eye shadow now."

"Do you know who else is going to be at Scotts?" I ask as the powder touches my eye.

"Guqqie, Kristen and Phil, Niki, Tommy without a doubt and... I think that's all." They respond and I would nod but I don't feel like messing up the eye shadow.

"Alright."

-

I knock on Scott's door with Aimsey by my side. We've made it just on time but I'm pretty sure everyone else is here already.

The door opens, "Hey guys!" Scott greets, moving out of the door frame to let us in.

He's dressed up as Merida from Brave, fake boobs and everything.

"Hey, is everyone else here?" I ask and he nods.

"Yep, you guys are the last ones to arrive." He laughs.

"I like your costume, Scott!" Aimee exclaims, following in after me and gives Scott a side hug.

"Thanks, I like yours too, yours included Ranboo, the crop-top is gorgeous." He compliments.

"Thanks Scott." I reply, a bit embarrassed by the compliment.

"Alright, make yourself at home and we'll head outside in maybe half an hour?" He says.

"Sounds good." I respond with a smile, although it can't be seen behind my mask, I've been told my eyes tell it all. Which I find is true because he smiles back at us before retreating to the living room.

"So, what now?" I ask Aims.

"Not sure, we could go find Guqqie?" They shrug.

"Yeah, okay, let's do that." I agree.

We walk around a bit, looking into all the rooms trying to find them.

"There." Aimsey says, pointing at Guqqie who is talking to Niki in the kitchen.

"Hey!" Aims yells as we walk into the kitchen, taking places beside them.

"Hey guys, looking good." Niki smiles and I thank her.

"Thanks, you too, the make-up is stunning." Aims responds.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Guqqie asks, holding a glass of water in her hand.

"We've just been looking around for you." I answer with a shrug and Aims nods.

The conversation goes quiet, not that there really was one to begin with.

"Oh! I just remembered something that we should do!" Guqqie exclaims, thankfully breaking the unwanted silence.

She looks over apologetically at Niki, but Niki shakes her head, "No worries, I've been meaning to catch up with Kristen, I'll see you guys later." Niki says and walks out of the kitchen.

"So, what is it that we should do?" Aims asks excitedly.

"There's a stairwell with a mirror in front of it, thought it would be a good place for a photoshoot?" Guqqie responds.

"That sounds so cool, lead the way!" I respond with a laugh, and they join in.

We follow Guqqie out of the kitchen and to where the stairwell is, and she was right, there's a stairwell with a large mirror right in front of it.

"So how should we do this?" I ask and they shrug.

"Actually, I've got an idea!" Aims responds, going up and sitting on the bigger stair which leads upstairs.

He grabs his phone out of his pocket, "Okay so Guqqie, come sit in front of me and then Ranboo sit in front of them." She instructs and we do as told.

Guqqie sits in front of Aimsey and sits with her legs separated, and I do the same thing, sitting on the stair below her. Who thought putting me on the bottom step with my long legs would be a good idea?

"Okay so, I was thinking, can I like- put my hand on your throat? Like you know what I mean." Aimsey asks Guqqie and she nods.

"Yeah, go for it." They laugh.

Aimsey puts her phone into her other hand, holding it in front of her face and putting her other hand on Guqqie's throat.

"What do I do?" I ask, slouching forward a bit.

"Look intensely at the mirror." Aims laughs.

I turn to face the mirror and just glare at it; Aims takes a few pictures and shows us them.

"Not too bad." Guqqie comments.

"Not too bad at all." I laugh.

"Can I do one with Ran?" Aims asks Guqqie.

"Sure, I'm gonna go find Niki, I feel bad for ditching her." Guqqie admits, rubbing the back of their neck before heading off.

I look up at Aimee and he motions his head upwards-to the side, and I get what they're trying to tell me.

I go up a few steps until I'm sitting in front of her, she puts her hand on my shoulder and I lean onto one side, posing for the camera.

She takes a few pictures before kicking me off the stairs as well to take one of themself.

"Make sure to send me them." I say when he finished taking the pictures.

"Of course."

I look up the stairwell, "you think Scott's room is up there?" I ask.

"Probably, why?"

"If I can't win a MCC coin, I'm gonna steal one." I laugh, running up the stairs with Aims on my tail.

"Wait for me! I want one too!" She laughs.

I go into the first room and lucky for us, it happens to be Scott's.

"Where would he keep the coins?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No clue, time to start searching."

Eventually we find the coins hidden behind a few things, so obviously we weren't the first to try and steal the coins.

We take one each and put it back behind everything, so Scott won't suspect a thing. Except when he sees the picture, we're gonna take on Instagram.

"Ran come closer." Aims says, holding her camera out on selfie mode to take a picture with us holding the MCC coins.

"I've finally won baby!" I laugh and so does he.

"Quick hide it in your pockets, we've gotta get back down sneakily so no one suspects anything." Aimee says hiding hers in her pockets and I do the same.

We exit the room quietly and walk down the stairs the same thing.

"Yes! we did it!" She whispers.

"Let's go find everyone." I whisper back and they nod.

We walk around, trying to find the living room. God you'd think we've never been here before, which we haven't but still.

"Finally." I sigh as we walk into the living room.

"Where have you guys been?" Scott asks.

"Lost, very lost." I respond, walking over and taking a seat next to Tommy on the couch.

"Hey Ranboo." He greets, wearing his spiderman costume. He needs to get rid of that thing, it barely fits over his head, and it literally has a hole in it.

"Hey Tommy, how's it going?" I ask.

"Pretty good, just been fighting crime and all that shit." He responds, punching the air.

"Sounds...interesting?" I laugh and he nods.

I take my phone out of my pocket and swipe to camera, might as well make the most of it. I bring it up and closer so both Tommy and I are close in the camera.

"Yo, Tommy" I say, grabbing his attention once again. He looks at the phone and smiles, leaning in.

I take a few pictures, obviously I look good while Tommy must have been moving a bit during it because his is a bit blurred.

I look around at who else is here in the living room with us. Scott, Aimsey, Niki, and Guqqie are talking in a group on the other couch, so Phil and Kristen must be somewhere else.

"Hey where's Phil and Kristen?" I ask the others.

"I think they're outside." Niki responds and I nod.

"When are we gonna head out?" I ask another question.

"We could go now? Can I get a quick group photo though?" Scott asks and we all say words of agreement.

We all stand up and huddle to take a group photo, Guqqie and I in the back, Scott in the front holding up his phone, and the others all spread out in the middle.

"Say, the gays and Tommy!" Aimsey calls and everyone laughs.

"1
2
3" Scott counts us in.

"THE GAYS AND TOMMY!" Everyone shouts, posing for the picture. Once the pictures taken everyone cracks up laughing including me.
———————————————————————
Hi! Hope you enjoyed! Leave a request if you have one and have a good day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 910 29
'๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™งะต ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ , ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช
690K 19.6K 125
the oneshots are NOT connected unless the description says they are :)
13K 147 9
Just some oneshots for some of our favorite streamers/youtubers! Oneshots, Preferences, Scenarios, and AU's. Fluff and Angst (No smut). If anyone wri...
7.4K 310 50
๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–œ๐–Š ๐–™๐–”๐–” ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–˜? ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐–Ž ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“'๐–™ ๐–’๐–”๐–›๐–Š โ€ or, dreamsmp oneshots based on songs