YOU ,I and OURS

By crazybutterfly411

Life is all about giving a second chance. It is not easy for everyone to have a second chance but sometimes... More

Gratitude !!
COLLABRATION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
" Author note "
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Most important note
Chapter 36
hello !!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
50k celebration !!
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Micchami dukkadam
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
author note
Chapter 50
author note
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Author's note
Disconnect to connect
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author note
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Author note
Thankyou !!
author note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Author note
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Author note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
IMPORTANT
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Author's note
Chapter 74
Sign off
chapter 75

Chapter 68

2.8K 195 54
By crazybutterfly411

Wishing myself a productive and successful new year. I really hope this year brings me immense joy and succcess so that I can try my best to give best to you guys. As I turn a year older, I am really grateful for this beautiful virtual family who supported me in my short times. 

Happy birthday to me!!!

Her eyes were fixed around her surroundings as she look at the guests and her parents chattering among themselves preparing for her big day while her mind was lost in thoughts. All her life incidents roamed in front of her eyes .

How from a little daddy's girl she grew up and became a successful cardiologist surgeon , how in some weird circumstances got married and became someone's wife. He just entered into her life like a calm breeze and made her fall for him .

If someone would have said she would be getting married to a stranger that too in totally strange place she would have slapped him right across the face and narrate all the dreams and plans she planned for her wedding . How her parents would be happy, how she would pass shy smile and sneak glance at her soon to be husband and actively participate in the wedding preparation.

And now when it is actually happening in front of her eyes like she is sitting like a lost doll who is dancing on everyone's choices.

She look in front as she look at her father who was in deep discussion with his friend about something , then her mother who was talking to lady precisely over some rituals and then her gaze finally landed over to her soon to be husband Nikhil Agarwal who was busy looking at some card designs which his sister was showing him.

Admist of all this the bride herself was lost in thoughts as she always imagined these things to happen with someone who broke his promise without even listening to her multiple pleas .

She always dreamed to marry him who saved her in uncontrollable circumstances , made her fall for him for his jolly nature and carefree attitude and given her just love . Nothing less and nothing more.

Heck she never imagined someone else to take his place after meeting him and here she is ready to give his place which he vacanted this morning . Her mother cast a worried gaze at her daughter who had tears dwelled in her eyes and looking lost and vulnerable .

She was just looking like a doll sitting here physically but mentally and emotionally she was in yet another world . She sighed and look at her husband who was busy ignoring their daughter pain and planning to increase it more and more .

" Ishika Bhabhi which one is good blue or peach" She came out of her thoughts as she heard Nikhil sister Niharika voice as she took seat beside her . She look as her gaze met Nikhil who was looking at her with heart melting smile and waiting for her response while his sister was too excited to blabber how beautiful both cards were .

"Ishu.."she look at her mother who was looking at her with worried gaze and look at her in laws who were waiting for her response . She smiled and choose the blue one making Niharika groan who poked her tongue in front of her brother while everyone laughed .

Ishika look at everyone cheerful faces as they talked about the engagement which was going to happen after 15 days . All this was just making her suffocated . She just wanted to throw herself in her bed and cried her heart out because she didn't know how to handle this pain . Being a heart specialist she didn't know how to mend her own heart and save herself from these feelings .

"Atleast I am happy bhaisahab that you agreed for engagement this early otherwise I don't know how would I have controlled myself from taking my daughter home . Nikhil will be soon shifting to Kolkata because of his transfer so I wanted that wedding should take place next month but there is no auspicious timing so I have to be happy with the engagement itself" Her too be mother in law preeti said as she look at different designs of necklaces in front of her .

Nikhil Agarwal was son of Ishika's father bestfriend . A well known senior neurologist working in military hospital at a reputed position .

Ishika knew nikhil since her childhood days . He was caring , soft spoken and handsome which a girl count in her too be husband quality list . Maybe if she wasn't in love with another person she would have considered this proposal but now it is unbearable. She just wanted to be alone and bawled her eyes out on her ugly fate .

" Ishika uhmm can we talk alone for few minutes" Nikhil whispered softly while putting a fake smile on her face she nodded. They both excused themselves and moved into the balcony to talk as Nikhil knew how his parents and sister will pass them teasing glances and try to listen them.

" I hope you don't have any problem in shifting Kolkata . I know I should have discussed this earlier but we both were busy . If you have some issues regarding this setup or anything you can talk to me" Nikhil asked as he wanted to listen her opinion on shifting .

He wanted to listen to her view without imposing his decision on her . He knew how much difficult will be it for her to shift everything . Being a national duty he can't deny his superior about shifting their but he can come to arrangement for her .

"I haven't thought much about it yet Nikhil. Give me some days to think about this . I know you have your duty so you can't neglect. I understand but I need some time" Ishika said in low voice putting a smile on her face while Nikhil nodded .

"Take your time . There is not any hurry . It just I don't want to impose any of my decision on you . You can think and tell me" Nikhil said while ishika just nodded with smile . They both stood looking at the sky which was twinkling with little stars .

While one heart was excited to start new life another one was breaking apart. They both stood in silence as they both didn't knew what to say . It was just awkward silence between them while Nikhil was thinking how to break it.

" Actually I was thinking we can spend some time together in this week whenever you are free. I am going back to Kolkata by end of this week and will return on day of our engagement . We didn't had any proper meeting so we can shop and spend some time together" Nikhil said softly with a smiling face while ishika didn't knew what to say . She just nodded as she didn't wanted to break his hope making him grin widely .

" Just message me time and place next Saturday . I am free on that day . "Ishika said while Nikhil nodded and confirmed the plan . They stood as she listened him remisincing their childhood memories . How they would go to eat icecream together , Park to play and many more . They both went inside when his sister called him as they were going home.

" I don't have heart to go to home . I will rather sit here and eat these yummy food aunty have cooked . Wait for some time " Niharika said as she picked up the plate of cheese balls while her brother shook his head.

"We are going . You sit and after your stomach which is huge as elephant is full take a lift and come one . Its not even that far . We are living on on first floor downstairs only" Nikhil said making her pout while everyone laughed . It was true though they just lived a first floor while ishika loved on seventh floor.

"I will see you after your marriage bhai . how you speak in front of Bhabhi. Sabka time aata hai" Niharika said as she put the plate back and glared him .

They took their leave not before Niharika gave a bear hug to ishika while Nikhil just smiled and pulled his sister with him making everyone laugh at their antics . All just while ishika just wanted them to leave and move towards her safe comfort . Her place which know what her heart feels and have witness her miseries .

Without even glancing at her parents , she took her belongings and moved towards her room . Her mother look at her retreating figure with worried glance and look at her husband who was looking at the invitation cards .

"Are we doing right thing?? She won't be happy ever . We are just ruining Nikhil , ishika and vedant life all together . Why do you not understand this and accept this for your daughter happiness" She said taking a seat beside her husband who just look at her blankly without even giving her response .

"I know what I am doing . She will be happy with Nikhil and I don't want this discussion again . Leave this topic here and I suggest if you prepare for the functions as it is more important " He said as he picked his diary and phone and moved towards his room but stopped as he heard her next words.

" Why can't you see ishika is not even happy with this. Didn't you see how lost she was during this whole meeting . She didn't even participated in her own wedding preparation and you are saying she will happy . You and I know she is not happy and will not be happy ever in this arrangement . Why can't you accept your daughter choice .Why are you making it more complicated then it is already. That boy have sacrificed his love , his happiness just because of your foolish behaviour . Just because you are not accepting this relation he is ready to separate from her as he don't want to separate his wife from her parents . He has everything . Well settled, matured , well mannered , high established background and most important he loves your daughter more than anyone . What else we want ?? Why are we even doing this" ishika mother shouted as she look at her husband who just listened her.

"I know what is best for my daughter. I have every right to choose her future husband and Nikhil is everything which she wants in her life . Well settled , mature . What else she wants then?" Ishika father shouted making his wife flinched at her place . He glared her and took steps to move to his room.

"Well doesn't matter because ultimately she wants vedant who is her happiness in every sense . I hope you understand this before its too late. She won't say anything because I know she have lost all the hopes but try to prioritize what your daughter wants. I won't forgive you for every tear she is shedding because of you . If it was under my will I would have married them both and made them lead their happy life . Don't regret this later " Ishika mother shouted glared at him while ishika father stood their lost in his thoughts wondering over his wife words.

She sighed as she look at him moving into his study room without even giving her response . She cried as she didn't knew what to do and how to make her daughter life easy .

Closing the door of her room, Ishika sighed as she look at the walls that have confined all her pain and feelings since last few months.

Removing her earrings she look at the empty ring finger and remember how after signing the divorce final documents she handed him to ring which he gave her on their first month anniversary . They finally separated after giving each other immense amount of pain against their will.

A tear rolled down from her eyes as she remember how she tried her best to not to break down in front of him . She was ready to leave every thing for him even her parents but he was adamant and just ask her to sign the papers .

She remember her broken heart , judge pitiful gaze but nothing was mattering in front of a lone tear that escape from his eyes which he quickly wiped . Why he was adamant she herself didn't knew when they both know how much they love each other and can't imagine anyone else in their life . Keeping stone on her heart she signed on the papers which destroyed and separated two lovers forever . Breaking the hearts , breaking their rights on each other , breaking their dreams .

Her feets staggered back as a sob escaped from her lips . Tears of helplessness , tears of pain, tears of regret, tears of not standing for herself , tears of being weak . Every tear flowed out of her eyes as her heart pained as she realize what actually happened today . She lost him forever. He will become someone else husband , someone else lover. The fear of losing him which was feeling like a dream became reality today . She lost all the right on him . The right to love him, the right to cherish him, the right to be called as his wife. She lost is all together.

Keerti smiled as she look at her daughter sleeping peacefully after having a blast at her friend birthday party. She chuckled as she pushed her curly locks behind her ears and look at the little chocolate that was smeared around lips . Her daughter have really messy eating habits when it comes to chocolate and cakes . She surely have a sweet tooth like her chachu who loves having sweet unlike her father who hates eating anything which is sweet. He eats very less when it comes to some sweet and loves minimum options.

Smiling she kissed her small hands and picked her bags as they have reached their paradise, their home. She nodded smiling at Basir who opened the door for her taking her shopping bags . Basir was the bodyguard that naksh have appointed just few weeks backs. They both had a huge argument regarding this but at last her husband won as he manipulated her in laws too taking them into his side . Atleast she had to agree when naitik said and she can't deny him .

"I will carry Krishi maám . You please carry on" Basir said as keerti was about to pick sleepy Krishi . She sighed as she look at her

dress and then at Krishi . She knew it will be difficult so nodding she gave him space to pick her daughter carefully and moved inside in the house . Slowly and slowly she was trying to change herself , for herself not for anyone . No one in her house specially naksh didn't objected regarding her dressing sense. He never forced her for anything even when they have attended a posh party of one of his clients . Everyone was dressed in pretty sparklings western outfits but their she was odd one standing in designer saree.

She entered in the house and was surprised to find it almost empty . Usually everyone would be at home at this time but today no one was there . She thanked basir who carefully made Krishi lay down on sofa and placed her shopping bags too.

"Good evening maám" She looked up after removing her heels and look at smiling face of robin.

"Where is everyone ? dada , dadi , avantika bhua, vedie. Naksh is not back yet" keerti said as she thanked robin for glass of water and asked her query. Her father in law and mother in law were on trip to Chennai to attend friend get together.

" Vedant sir is not back yet . Avantika bhua, dada and dadi ji went to some relative place and prisha maám is gone out with her friends. Naksh sir is back and he asked me to tell you that he is waiting for you to meet him near the pool area . " Robin said smiling while keerti look at him confused but nevertheless nodded . She was about to pick Krishi to make her sleep comfortably in her room , but before she could robin interrupted.

"I will make her sleep in her room . You don't worry and go to pool area. Sir is waiting for you since long" Robin said smiling too much unlike himself while keerti sighed wondering what is exactly happening .

Her husband have come early from office unlike his usual time , the shy and less talkative robin is behaving totally contrasting his behaviour . She handed him krishi while eyeing him suspiciously who just smiled nervously and made her way towards the garden area which connects the pool .

Her took steps towards the garden and pool area and her eyes widened as she look at the scene in front of her . The small cozy bed was decorated in the corner of garden with cushions and fairy light illuminating them. It was just like a cosy romantic setting. Her eyes twinkled as she look at the beautiful setting around her . The calm and cold breeze flowing around and sound of water was just making it more romantic .

"I hope you liked the arrangement "She turned quickly smiling as she heard his deep husky voice from behind and smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer .

"What is all this suddenly huh?? Is this is a date Mr Singhnia" Keerti chuckled as she played with his shirt button and look at him .

Her heart fluttered as she look at him who was wearing a white shirt perfectly fitting to him showcasing his muscles and lean body with black pants . He didn't have those well built muscular body , but a lean body with right amount of muscles making him look sexy and handsome .

She have noticed how girls in office trained their eyes on him like he is some sought of candy whenever he visit their floor , but deep down she knew he was her's .

"I didn't knew I was looking this much handsome that your attention is on me like a lioness ready to pounce on me. As much I love you staring at me but you are making me feel shy" Naksh said scratching his head nervously as his ears turned pink while heat rushed to keerti's cheeks as she listened her husband stupid comments making her blush.

"Shutup and stop laughing for god sake" She pushed him as he continued to laugh at her embarrassed face and moved towards the table where few bowls and casserole were placed.

Naksh smiled as his eyes scanned his wife who was wearing a beautiful short pink knee length frock. Her hairs were freely flowing in the air disturbing her while her face was as usual having a simple minimal makeup look .

" Come lets have dinner . I am waiting for you since past half n hour but now I can't wait . The food will cool down otherwise" Naksh said as he pulled a chair for her and made her sit and took a seat in front of her .

She smiled at his gesture and look at him who was very attentively serving her . It was his habit to serve her first and then into his plate as she is always busy making Krishi eat without taking care of herself.

"By the way what is the important occasssion that I have gotten my busy husband attention that too in such romantic setting" keerti teased him while naksh smiled a took a bite of pasta.

"why can't I give my time to my wife. Its long since we went out . I think last we went together when we shared our first kiss . After that it is now" Naksh said smirking looking at her wife face which was looking cute having a deep red blush on her face . He chuckled and continued having the dinner as keerti completely ignored having a eye contact with him.

" From where you have brought this . Its not robin cooking "keerti asked after sometime as they both talked about few things here and there talking about everything . Naksh laughed as keerti narrated how Krishi threw a fit today again to wear her favorite peppa underwear under her frock not the one which came along with it .

"I cooked it with mary aunty help . Well mostly she did and I helped her by side" naksh chuckled as he remembered horrified face of mary when he added one spoon of sugar instead of salt and how angry she was when he was again and again disturbing her. Shortly after having dinner they both had a brisk walk around the garden area silently enjoying the calm environment.

They both settled down on bed after a walk while keerti smiled wrapping her arms around his waist and resting her head on his chest as he turned the huge led screen on waiting for him to start the movie as he planned . She gasped as he settled himself comfortable and pulled her closer to himself practically on himself making her heart beat raised. Sighing she settled herself comfortable as he kissed her forehead and trained her eyes on screen .

Her eyes widened as she look at the videos and photo playing on screen . With happy tears pooling her eyes and smile on her face she look at him for confirmation who just smiled and kissed her head pulling her to himself . She smiled as she look at the first ever pictures of baby Krishi in his arms .

She was wrapped in a blue towel while naksh was crying and having a happy smile on his face . There were many other pictures of the krishi early childhood of every month . Naksh rubbed her arms as she cried in his arms as she look at the video in which Krishi walk and crawl for first time towards vedant who was trying to take her plushie monkey with him.

"This monkey was krishi's favourite. She loved it that much that when we started her baby food, she used to feed him too" Naksh said while keerti laughed totally imagining her daughter doing that. Their were few more pictures with everyone in the family , naksh friends when he took her to los angels .

She laughed loudly controlling her tears as the next picture came into view in which Krishi was around a year and half and trying to pick out which diaper to wear . She was having a hard time in selecting the diaper as she placed one on her head too.

They both continued enjoying the memories and cherishing all the moments . Keerti smiled as she tried to grasp all the memories that she have missed till date when she was not her mom. Her first step , her first crawl, her first day at school each and everything but now she is trying to never miss this moment.

She tighten her hold on his waist and kissed his chest as she look at the video in which Krishi I said her first word that was papa and how naksh was crying holding her in his arms smiling while a sulking vedant was behind crying on his father's shoulder .

"Since the time Krishi started small words , vedant always used to make her sit with him for hours and teach her how to say vedie but at the end she said her first word papa and for three weeks vedant like a brat threw a fit how he was not the first one in her list" Naksh said remisicing the memories while keerti smiled and look at the video. The grand celebration of her first birthday, how she consoled her crying chachu on her first day at school, how she copied naitik cursing and saying shit and how akshara was glaring him after that.

Their were countless of memories that she was trying to grasp and cherish them.

"That day whatever I said , I truly didn't mean it keerti. I just said that in anger nothing from my heart. I know I have hurted you a lot and I am ready to ask forgiveness how much time you want but always remember no matter what you are only krishi's mother . You only deserve this position.

Since few years I was alone managing Krishi with mumma's help . I thought I can raise her without having her mother around but somewhere I also know she needed one. Then you came into our life and took her under your wings . I can never be thankful to you for giving me my daughter happiness , smiles which I thought I lost sometime ago at a moment. You have not given her birth but the way you cherish her , love her and nuture her no one can . Not even her real mother . I really sorry for that day but I promise till my last breathe I would have question on your rights being krishi's mother. You are Krishi's mother who I will cherish in my entire life" Naksh said sincerely apologizing for his mistake and wiped her tears who was crying listening his honest confession. Keerti knew she have forgiven him long ago but now her heart have also forgiven without any thoughts. She knew he meant each and every word he said as his eyes reflected that honesty and sincerity.

"Let just forget that it ever happen. In the end what matter is we are krishi's parents and she is part of us . You and me . Even if you have said I am not her mother I would not have stopped myself from cherishing her . But promise me you will never utter those words ever because it just.."Keerti said smiling  trying to explain herself while naksh smiled and kissed her forehead. He smiled and  pulled her  closer by neck and joined their lips . She started moving her lips against his while naksh smiled and responded back to her kiss. Keerti tighten her hold around his neck when he flipped him coming on top of her and only thing she was feeling at the moment was his soft lips against her . They both pulled apart gasping for air and smiled snuggling to him as he covered them in blankets and cuddle with her . They both were lost in thoughts as they both busied themselves playing with each other fingers and enjoying the comfortable silence.

"I will be not coming to office tomorrow . I already informed ayush sir about this" keerti said after sometime but naksh look her confused . 

"Why? Tomorrow is the main discussion and I want all the head of departments to be there. What so important work is there. Mom will be back tomorrow noon so she will handle it. Just inform her but I want you in meeting" Naksh said as he knew how important tomorrow meeting was as they were going to discuss each and everything in detail before the launch date . 

"I know you would have forgetten even after I am reminding you since past one month. Its krishi's vaccination day tomorrow" Keerti glared at her husband and sighed as she thought how he would remember each minute details of meetings and working but not his daughter vaccination date. 

"What?? Why didn't you told me before . I would have shifted her date" naksh said with a horrified expression as he clearly know what is coming tomorrow and it will be very dreadful for him . Since krishi is born all these years, he dread one day and thats his daughter vaccination day. 

"I am telling you since last two days . I have asked doctor about this in morning but she said krishi have already been of four years and eleven month so we should not delay it." keerti said sighing as she didn't know how to manage. As far as naksh told her krishi become sensitive and cranky on her vaccination day and after effects such as fever and pain while make her more cranky . She knew krishi need her more than her office work. 

"Okay you take the leave and I will manage. Just come for few hours in office when she sleeps I will change the meeting time accordingly after discussing with ayush . dadi and prisha will look after her for few hours"Naksh said trying to handle the situation as he knows keerti's presence in office and home is important too. 

"You will be coming with right?? I can't handle krishi alone" Keerti said totally terrified as she herself is scared of mere sight of injection and she can't handle pain which her daughter is going to suffer. She needed him there with her as she don't have courage to take krishi with someone else too. 

"I will be there . Don't worry and I will not let doctor give injection to you too if you are scared. You can always hold my arm." Naksh said winking at her while keerti hit his chest blushing as she knows he remember how she have hold his hand tightly when doctor came to give krishi injection. 

"Naksh !! " Keerti whined while naksh laughed out loud at her cute angry face. He quickly kissed her cheeks and pulled her to him cuddling with him. 

"After the launch party, I am booking our tickets to for long pending honeymoon. Its been four months since our wedding and we still have it left. So would you like to go " Naksh said while keerti smiled and look at him.

"If my busy husband is getting his schedule free for me then I would love to go with you"Keerti smiled and look at him who was playing with her engagement ring.

"So pack your bags . We will be leaving on Sunday" naksh said dropping the bomb while keerti eyes widened listening him.

"What this Sunday?? This early??"

"We are already late dear wife . I don't want to take you on our honeymoon on our first anniversary" naksh chuckled while keerti whined and hit his chest.

"Okay I will be pack but for how many days ."

" Ten days "

"Krishi will be able to stay without us? She will throw a huge tantrum?"

"Mom dad everyone is here . She is stay with them and I know how to lure her so yaa. If she comes with us on trip then we will be spending our whole honeymoon in Disney land rather than in some romantic place.Just you and me alone " Naksh said winking at her while keerti heart beat rosed as she thought about spending whole ten days with him alone in some other place away from everyone.

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Do vote, comment and let me know how it was. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 3.3K 32
Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accidents happen for a reason. But what about ac...
42.4K 3.7K 58
An end is truly not an end. Because it is actually a beginning of something new, which we never know. Sometimes, our real life is more dramatic than...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
29K 1.8K 36
Read it if you ever fell in love or want to ❤️ "I loved you, I fought for you even with my family and you used and threw me like some plastic bottle"...